Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't

+6
    J'Adore
    SexyT
    kaylee
    pureSEDUCTION
    __eyeCandy
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't New10

READ, COMMENT, AND ENJOY!

The Main Crew

Charisma aka Ris
    Rachel aka Rache
    Rachelle #2 aka Shelly
    Lisa aka LiLi
    Kamaria aka Kae

Added Members

JaQualyn aka Jackie
    and
    Alia aka Liah...

Last edited by golden07 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

♥️♥️♥️ {LOVe iT)
    that banner is HAWt.! Smile

3Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

You MUST love me since your bringing this back.

4Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

@ Liah

Thanks girlie...Been trying to think of a good banner
    so I made this one up and like this one a whole lot.

@ Lisa

You know I do ...Girl I definately wanted to get this one up
    and going and this is mos def going to be awesome...

Will add soon...but for now, add ya'll two cents on
    what you think the story will be about.

5Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm

kaylee

LOVE the banner
    cant wait for the story!!!!!

6Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 am

SexyT

SexyT

YAY!!!
    Can't wait for u to start...
    I know this gon b HAWT!!!!

I'm guessing we sum bad bitches!!! lol
    and u shud NOT mess with us or our girls...

Evil or Very Mad

7Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

oooo!
    cant wait for the add!
    cant wait to read ittt
    addd soonnn pleasee!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

8Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

lol...

YES ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME
    YA'LL. I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS
    STORY I WILL BE POSTING ASAP. FIRST
    CHAPTER DONE... WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER...

9Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 am

SexyT

SexyT

First chap done??????????
    PUT IT UP....
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
    BEFORE I go into labour!!!!

10Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

@SexyAriza lmao when are yu due?

pleaseee addd Janae!!!!!!!!

11Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

i will see how muc i can type tonight cuz i written it

and Rachel I see your boo is in my hometown now...
    You need to come visit so we could go to one of his
    games lol...

12Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

@sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ I'm due in 5 weeks...but I could drop anytime after next week since it's my 36 week mark...

@Janae...YES...I'll be there!! lol

13Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding tomorrow...

14Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:05 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

2 A.M. The party would not stop. Liquor poured over bodies. The heave scent of foreign smoke filled the smug air. This is where everything started. Where everything began falling downhill. Amongst all the loud music came loud screams from one room. One cold clammy room. The long loose curls hanging across the female shoulders were now straddled by the hands of who she called her love. His loud barking wasn’t heard by anyone but her. Through the tears, the choking, the stammering, and the screaming came…

Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Charis10

The Past

“Why the hell you trying to play me?” he barked splattering spit across my face making me not only sad, but angry as hell. The anger eventually turned into tears. “Back up off me Roy. Since you wanted to play foul and lap some bitch like she was your girl, I can play just as dirty. You don‘t know who you fucking with!” I sot back as my locks in his hand grew tighter in his grasp slinging my neck back trying to get me to beg for mercy.

“Yea. But disrespecting me in front of my goons? Are you fuckin‘ stupid?” he question as I could feel some of my hair ripping from my scalp. I began pushing at him some, but his grip only grew stronger. Soon, my free hand lashed across what he believes is beautiful. “BITCH!” he said angrily releasing my hair, but now pinning my body against the wall. “What you gonna do now? Huh…You don‘t scare me.” before I could spit more rants at him, my face stung leaving a burning sensation deep within my soul.

My eyes watered from the pain, my teeth grit together with anger. The downward position my head hung is now raised at an angle for me to see him. His face…”Next time shit fall out between us, I will kill you.” his voice grew heavier with meaning. Once that was said, my body grew lighter as the weight from him left. “Clean yourself up and act right.” he demanded walking from the bathroom slamming the door behind.

The nerve of him. In front of the mirror stood an ugly reflection. Just as I did to his face, he left a mark on mines. My hand touched the wound wiping the excess blood away. I winced in pain feeling it ache with pain. Placing the hood over my head and grabbing the cherry lip gloss out of my pocket, I smeared it on my lips just to feel somewhat beautiful again. Walking out of the bathroom there was no point in rethinking a decision I just thought of.

The halls are packed with couples toying with each other as the beat of the music vibrated their bodies against the wall. Amongst many is my friend Rache, getting filled up by one of the football players who will eventually be a star one day. Her eyes smiled at me as her tongue toyed with his. That’s my girl, a go getter. From the expression of my face though, she instantly spotted something wrong with me. That’s the only time she would break free from any male in her possession. She had a body of a goddess that hypnotized many, girls and boys alike. She was a women at a young age sort to speak developing features many girls desire to possess. Just as I predicted she caught up with me.

“Ris…what‘s the matter with you?” she asked. I shrugged her off continuing to walk. When I don’t want to be bothered, everyone knows. She knew it. I left her standing off looking at me as I made my way to the main room consumed of smoke and bodies. There he sat, his eyes meeting my body. The hood over my head concealed the ugly scar from others. The smirk planted across his lips made me sick to my stomach. He made me sick. I walked over to the main entrance of the home grabbing the pistol out of my purse that hung on the rack at the entry way. I’ll be damn if another nigga put his hands on me. As the surrounding people never paid attention my focus is now on getting Roy.

My hips swayed towards Roy who is running his mouth to his boys. Must be about the scar I left upon his face since he rubbed the side smoothly. I grinned seeing his haughty ways continue to grow bigger. The boys eventually hushed upon my arrival while I eased down upon his lap feeling his hands automatically wrap around my waist gripping my upper thigh. The pistol I had in my hand fit snuggly in my pocket. Although small, its powerful. He kissed my cheek then lightly whispered in my ear. “Good girl.”

My eyes roamed the room catching a glimpse at Rachelle or better known as Shelly since the two have basically the same names. Although hiding behind the hood, I nod my head at Shelly to give her the heads up to be on watch. He laughed and talk a whole bunch of shit to his boys while he just had there like a freaking trophy. My eyes began roaming around once again this time staring into the eyes of my desire. He’s Roy’s Ace Boon Coon, ever since youngin’s bit little did Roy know Jarren and I are very well acquainted at the beginning my high school year. As soon as I became Roy’s girl we remained hush hush around each other. The only time we speak is occasionally at school, because he is with his crew while I be with mines. Jarren’s eyes beamed at me then looked off, getting up. “I‘ll catch ya‘ll later.” he said dapping off everyone. When he got to Roy, he dapped him off giving me another quick glance.

“Aight Roy man, I‘ll holla at you later.”
    “Aight man. Got some runs for you Monday, but we‘ll talk about it later.”

Roy nod then walked off. After five minutes of him leaving I got up. “Baby, I‘m about to see what my girls are up to.” I played innocent. “Aight luv. We‘ll be leaving in a few.” he added smacking my butt as I walked away. Walking into the main entrance, I stood by the door glancing back to see if Roy was spying on me. Perfect, he’s entertained by some other floozy.

My eyes roamed the parking lot of the home that situated miles from civilization owned by some rich fool. Jarren was just about to place his helmet on his head since he brought his motorcycle until I called out for him. Jarren!” I shouted walking closer from the distance I once stood. My heart began to race as I paced closer to him. We stood now face to face. He didn’t say anything so I spoke. “So what your eyes wanted?” I asked boldly. My heart began to race as I paced closer to him. “What you talking about?” he asked looking around while allowing the weight of his bike to settle on the right.

“You know exactly what I‘m talking about. Your eyes seem to have wanted to tell me something.”
    “You trippin‘ Go back by Roy before he smash your ass again.” he said pissing me off.
    “Why would you say that?” I asked gritting my teeth trying to hide my anger.
    “Because the nigga flaunts it. He is proud to say he has his bitch in check. She does whatever I say. You let that nigga put his hands on you?” he asked angrily pointing his fingers at me.
    “You just don’t understand. I began to say but he cut me short.
    “Bull shit Ris. I thought you was better than that. I thought you had sense enough to let nobody mess with you. I guess I was wrong. You getting like every other bitch out here acting hard, but ain‘t big enough to say enough.” he said ready to place his helmet back upon his head.
    “When you come to your senses then you can talk to me.” he said cranking up his bike as dust fumes fluttered around our feet. Off he went into the night.

Approaching the entry way, Roy stood right at the door staring at me. “Where you went?” he asked showing no emotion in his facial features. “I been out here for some fresh air. Why? You miss me?” I asked sarcastically. “Let‘s go.” he demanded. “What you mean lets go? I‘m not ready…” I began to say. “Yes you are. You was waiting for me outside weren‘t you?” he sarcasm slapped me in my face. He knew. He knew I was out here talking to Jarren. The words Jarren spoke began to play back in my mind. Hot anger began to consume me. “So you mad now? I told yo ass we will be leaving shortly and I‘m ready to go.” he barked.

Before my mouth open, someone else spoke up. “She said she ain‘t ready to go.” I glared around to see who is speaking, but Roy immediately out of pride and anger spoke. “I‘m not talking to yo bitch ass. This between me and my girl.” he said enraged as he turned around and looked at the person who was talking to him. Immediately the pistol once settled in my pocket touched the back of his head. “I said I wasn‘t ready to go.” I aimed ready to kill…My head nod at my girls who are also armed. Instantly their weapons were up to aim and shoot.

“So I‘m suppose to be scared cuz ya‘ll got guns at me? I have guns pointing at me all the damn time. Ya‘ll lil toys don‘t scare me.” he said angrily. “Shut the hell up. I see you ain‘t moving much either.” Shelly shot back. Suddenly screaming became prominent in the home as many people began running towards the back of the house taking the back door out. “They got guns…” someone managed to say. Silence… I watched as Mario stayed at a distance, the host of the party.

“Yo Ris, what the deal is man wrecking my party…Get out my house.” he said angrily. “You heard the man Roy… Now you have the option to leave here alive or dead.” I said as he turned around my way. “You don‘t have the heart to kill. I promise you this ain‘t over.” he continued before stepping out of my face and out the door. “You just gonna let him go like that?” Rache said upset waving the gun around like it wasn’t loaded. “Like he said it ain‘t over. Besides Mario is ready for us to go.” I said glancing at him who stood there angrily.

Tonight I was ready to kill, to murder someone I supposedly love. As Mary J. Blige put it, We Got Hood Love, but after tonight, my love is slowly dying off. As soon as we stepped foot out the door bright lights beamed so brightly my eyes grew weak. The few cars that were outside were now hitting the highway out of here. We stood in our tracks watching the door of the vehicle open. “Put your damn gun up Ris…” Rachel said. It was too late for that. Large feet touched the ground standing at 6’2 as he stood. The door slammed shut and the cop approached. His radio alarmed him of suspicious activity. “We heard there was a prob…” he stopped in mid sentence staring at us.

“Charisma?” The familiar cop voice said. “Rachel and Shelly?” his voice grew angrier. “Johnson get back in the car. I got it from here.” he caught the attention of the second cop who I didn’t notice.

My heart dropped staring at the man before me. He snatched the pistol from my hand, his eyes were enraged. “What if it was another cop? What would you have done?” he asked. We didn’t say anything. “Get in the damn car, ya‘ll asses are mines tonight.” he said turning his back on us heading to the car opening the back door for us. Could this possibly get any worst? “Stay put while I talk to the fool who threw this party.” he slammed the door hard causing it to hit me outer thigh.

“Shit.” I mumbled looking over at Rache and Shelly who look just as pissed. “This would have never happened if you wouldn‘t have pulled your gun out.” Rachel said angrily. “Now its my fault? If Shelly wouldn‘t have came to this damn party I wouldn‘t have been in this mess in the first place.” I said angrily. “No if your so called boyfriend wasn‘t such a bitc…” an interruption occurred between us. “Ladies calm down I know ya‘ll don‘t want to be placed in jail?” he smiled getting under my skin. My mouth remained closed for the remainder of the night, for I knew it will be hell…

15Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

That add was so good !
    You stopped too soon .
    I wonder who the cop is to Ris ?
    Maybe her dad or family member ?
    Add Soon !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

16Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thanks girl...I appreciate your interest...
    Will add more during the weekend. Much Luv

17Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:25 pm

kaylee

so glad you finally added.
    you are a great writer!
    Cant wait for the next add!!!! cheers

18Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

sooo loving this!
    I bet the cop is her daddy
    and the other one seems like
    a dirty cop.

Roy knows he's a dog
    smh. they shuddve got his behind ryt then.
    too many witnessess tho.

I go for Team Jarren! He told Ris the truth.
    Hopefully he wont change.

cant wait for the next add!

19Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

thanks for da love everyone...There is more to come.

20Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

Luvd the add...
    It's diff from the other version
    I'm interested to find out the twists!!!

21Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:03 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

DAMN !!

know i been gone too fuckin long ( lol )

i love the new version . its about to be some
    hot stuff ; i feel it already =)

keep it comin !!

22Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

bumpers!!!!

23Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

roy is a lil bitch lol

but i think its her dad(the cop) or maybe a brotherr Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

add soon

24Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Will add soon...Typing as I am typing this...lol

25Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:41 am

SexyT

SexyT

Yay!!!

Anyway...my 9 months R UP!!
    Anytime now I could go into labour
    So I hope I have tym to read more stories on the board!!!

Laughing flower

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum