Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:16 pm

PerradizeIsland

I want this story back!

152A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Mbw3
-Joseph Cartel
Changes

Layla opened her front door and greeted Joseph with a hug and kiss. He walked in and didn’t bother sitting down. He turned around to face her. The ride to Layla’s almost tore him apart, but what he was about to do would ruin him. He cared for Layla, dearly, for Sky as well. He looked at Skylar like a son. He knew that Layla was a woman to be wifed, not played. And even though playing her was never his intention, he knew that if she heard it from anywhere else, she’d be just as hurt, if not worse. He exhaled as she turned around after locking the door.

“Baby what’s wrong?” Layla asked, she could tell from his embrace something wasn’t right.

“We can’t be together no more.” Joseph said with regret.

“What? Joseph what are you talking about?” Layla questioned as she looked at him.

“I can’t keep playing around on you. I tried the one woman lifestyle and the shit aint for me. I got wit’ somebody last week.” He confessed. Layla’s eyes widen as her mouth dropped. “I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you. I just can’t keep lying, and I wont.” He said as he watched her eyes begin to water.

“Joseph you came into my life and my son’s life! Does that not mean anything to you? If you knew all you wanted to do was fuck why did you even stick around? Why play with my fucking emotions!” She cried as she pushed him. Joseph restrained her hands and pulled her into his chest. Her tears wet his shirt as he clinched his jaw, this was the last thing he wanted. He was walking away from the one thing he wanted.
Skylar’s footsteps could be heard as he ran down the hall toward the two.

“Joseph!” His excited voice yelled. Joseph’s back was facing Sky. As Jose was about to turn to him, Layla stopped him.

“Don’t you dare. Just leave,” she said slightly, “Skylar go to your room.” She said sternly.

“But I wanna talk to Joseph!” Skylar pleaded.

“Sky! Go.” She yelled. Joseph’s heart fell in two as Layla stared up at him, her face stained in tears.

“Bye,” Skylar’s now sadden voice spoke as he turned around slowly. Defying his mother’s orders, Skylar ran to Joseph and wrapped his arms around Joseph’s legs. “ I love you.” He said sweetly before running back to his room. Joseph’s head dropped as Layla put her hand to her mouth, muffling her cry. Jose pulled himself together and pulled out a thick envelope. Giving it to Layla, he kissed her passionately. Ending their kiss, he wiped her tears. “I’m sorry.” He said before unlocking her door and leaving.
--

Dawn rushed to her door as hard knocks hit against it. Seeing Joseph’s car through the window, she swung
the door open.

“Joseph? What’s wrong baby?” she questioned as she looked up to her son, eyes wet and red.

This was short but im editing the rest. but I hated this chapter:(  I hate when Jo is upset and broken bc he's usually the lfe of the party. he tries to act all mature but he's running from his past. gonna be adding more soon!

srry 4 typos & tardyness Very Happy

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

153A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Mbw5
- Gian Isaiah Cartel
-Confession

Gian smiled as he watched Jasmyn cuddle with the 7 month old bundle of joy. Gabriel was a beautiful shade of brown with a head full of dark, curly hair. He was a mixture of Lex and Savon, but more of Lex showed. Jas hadn’t heard from Lex since she dropped Gabriel off. Her case was still open, but of course, she wasn’t the only woman who had gone missing and there were other cases that needed attention. His eyes were big and beautiful and his laugh would make an entire room fill with joy. Gian was happy Jas finally got custody of him, he too had grown to love the chubby baby. He walked into Gabriel’s room, which was painted in a light blue color with zoo animals painted on the wall. He knew he wanted to see her carry his child someday.

“Put the boy down, let him sleep.” He said as he snaked his arms around her waist. Nestling his chin in the crook of her neck, he looked at the innocent eyes of Gabriel and wondered how beautiful their child would be. She placed him in his baby bed and covered him with his blanket. Turning around in his arms, Jasmyn smiled.

“I thought you were busy with work?”

“I’m never too busy for you two.” He said before stealing a kiss. “And since neither of us are busy, I was thinking we could get…busy.” He said before kissing at her neck. She tried to muffle her giggles to not disturb Gabriel.

“Not in here!” she moaned as she tried to push him away. Gian pulled her closer and away from the baby’s bed.

“He don’t know what we doing,” Gian smiled as he pulled her down onto the bed that was on the opposite side of Gabriel’s. His strong hands caressed her body as their tongues paraded with one another. Moans and groans escaped their heated kiss as Jasmyn unbuttoned his shirt. Gian pulled her VS night shirt up and cupped her smooth ass. The melody of a baby’s giggling voice filled the room. The two looked over to see that Gabriel had pulled himself up and had been watching.

“Oh my gosh!” Jasmyn said as she pushed herself up. Gian grabbed her arms and pulled her closer. “He know how he got here, com’on baby.”

“Gian, no!” she replied as she struggled to be released. Giving up, Gian let go of her. As she walked over to Gabriel, Gian smacked her ass. Watching her lie the baby back down he stood up, not one to be defeated. Just as she covered him back up, Gian swept her off of her feet and carried her out of the room.

He closed their bedroom door and stripped her from her clothes as she did him. Their tongues played and bodies collided for two hours as they enjoyed every inch of each other.

-------

The next day Jas found Gian and Gab in the kitchen. Gab was in his high chair eating dry Cheerio’s. His baby talk filled the room as she walked in.

“Good morning sweet baby,” Jas kissed his tiny mouth just before Gian pulled her away.

“Look at you, stealing my kisses,” he said to Gab before directing his attention to Jas, “Where my kisses at?” he said with a sad face causing her to laugh. She kissed his lips which would in turn become her atop the counter with him between her thighs, attempting to unhook her bra.

“Baby, stop!” She laughed as she pushed him away. Hopping down from the counter, she took her seat as Gian placed a plate of fluffy eggs, turkey bacon and waffles in front of her. They had their breakfast and soon finished. About 30 minutes later Jose walked through the door. Gian sucked his teeth as he removed himself from atop his wife on the couch.

“Why’d you have to give him a key?” he asked. She smacked his arm and stood up. “Go change bae,” Gian instructed, he watched as she took the stairs, timing her movements so he could catch her at the perfect time when she was naked upstairs.

“Sup bro?” Gian asked as Jose made his way to the living room. Jose shrugged his shoulders. Gian had noticed a complete change in his brother’s attitude. Since his breakup with Layla, he wasn’t the same Jose. No one knew what exactly went wrong and Jo never talked about it. “Something’s up man. You been mope’n around town for the past few months. I’m worried about you man.” Gian finished as the two brothers took a seat. Gian let the idea of catching Jas naked go, he’d get his.

“I’m cool man.” Joseph said, though inside he felt dead. For the past few months, he was at Donae’s call. He was in a relationship forcefully. She had so much on him that it would probably burry his family. He left Layla all the money he had left from what Donae had paid him and instructed her to get a new lawyer from out of state. He knew Donae couldn’t bother with her case then. Luckily, Layla got custody and Sky was with his father every other weekend.

That alone pissed Donae off that she didn’t have her hand in
Layla’s case. It was the closest thing to hold over his head. So she tried even harder to keep Gab from Gian & Jas. But her attempt failed as well. Their father had too many connections that went over Donae’s head. But what didn’t go over her head was the ability to send Joseph’s mother information about her son that would tear her apart. She also had contact with Honey’s husband and she threatened to tell him where he was. He couldn’t bring that type of danger to his family. So he figured that he’d fuck her until she grew tired of him, which was taking a lot longer than he had planned.

“Don’t lie to me man. What’s going on with you? It never has to leave this room.” Gian persisted. Joseph
exhaled before putting his face in his hands. Gian hated to see his little brother so distraught. It had never
been him, ever. He had his little brother’s back no matter what though. Joseph exhaled deeply as he pondered the thought of telling Gian everything. He looked up, “Where do I
start?” he asked, his voice broken and depressed.

I love their relationship<3 Jo & G are getting closer, but there's more trouble ahead! Secrets will fly!!!!

sorry for any typos!

So what are y'alls thoughts? I promise the next couple of chapters will blow your minds, i think more shocking than Gian sleeping with Kahi in the first place. MUHAHAHAHAA*choke*

Very Happy

154A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

O wow. Y did he have to leave Layla. Dang donae gots to go. Something is really about to fly off the handle.

Ok, first Joseph. I hate to see him like this. Layla was the best thing in his life, especially with all the crap he did. But i know all is not lost right. He still have a little light at the end of the tunnel. We only can see. And Gian. Doing what he does best. Lol. Wink
I really am glad him and has got back together. They are too cute together. I'm glad he recognized something is up with Jose. I hope jose will tell Gian what's going on. Love the adds. So happy to see this. Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

155A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:26 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

goingto add this week! Thanks Jae! And he broke up with Layla cause he didn't want to play her bc he knew he didnt really have a choice but to be with the Donae. And Donae was acting as Layla's lawyer, so that ran the chance of layla some how finding out about them.

156A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 am

SexyT

SexyT

awwww!!!! He broke up with Layla...he did the right thing though
Now he gotta tell his bro what's going on.

Then perhaps Gian can help him and he can get rid of that crazy bitch and work on getting Layla back.

ADD MORE!!!!

LOVE THAT YOUR BACK

157A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Janae I loooooooooovvveeeee this design!!!! Put a smile on my faced!!!! Adding Saturday! Thanks rach!!! I hated breaking up with layla but the story isn't over Smile

158A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol springy huh!!! Can't wait for the add. Def adding soon also. Trying to make it a good on . U know it's been over a year Since I addEd. It's a shame. And I finally thought of a plot for that old old story I had. Unexpected part 2

159A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Get ready!!!!!!!! This is the add to top all adds I hope. !!

160A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Denycelawton2

- Gian & Jas Cartel
-But Wait, There's More

Gian wrapped his arms around his younger brother. He had no idea what Joseph had been doing in Cali but he never expected that. They had just spent three hours having a heart to heart and it explained a lot. One thing was clear, he had to straighten this Donae bitch out, and fast. She wasn’t about to pimp his little brother and get away with it. He would also have to get Honey’s husband off of his ass. While Joseph had made some utterly stupid decisions while on his own in Cali, he was back home and it was going to stay that way. They exited Gian’s office with laughter and Gian was glad to see his younger brother back. They had also talked about Layla, and now Gian also had the task of getting them back together once this Donae mess was cleaned up.

“Just go home and get some rest, aaight?” Gian’s mind was already working on who he could call.

The house was quiet and Gian soon realized that both Jas and Gab were gone. She would typically leave a note or something. He called her cell and she answered on the third ring.

“Hey where you at baby?” he voiced.

“Me and Gab are getting frozen yogurt.Well, I’m getting frozen yogurt, he’s getting a bottle. I didn’t want to bother you and Jo. Is everything okay?”

Gian exhaled and ran his hand down his face, nothing about Jo's situation was okay. “Yea, it’ll be fine. How long y’all been out?” he asked as he traveled through the house to get to the kitchen.

“Maybe 30 minutes. Not too long. Is Jo still there?”

“Nah, he left. But listen, we really have to talk about what I told you a few weeks ago.” He said as he took a bottle of water out of the fridge. When he saw Marc’s name on the visitation log for Kahi, it didn’t sit too well. He heard Jas exhale. “Baby we have to, this is a dangerous situation, if you would’ve read her file you’d know too. Matter of fact come home. I don’t know what he or she has planned but I don’t like the two of you out alone right now. We will talk about this. I love you.” He waited for her I love you and ended the call.

~~~~~

Detective Washington watched as the troubled woman walked out of his office. He had to call his daughter now, before something happened. He grabbed his phone and keys and rushed out of his office. Catching up with her, he grabbed her arm.

“What the hell!” she cursed.

“You’re coming with me.” He ordered as he pulled her from the police station to his car.

~~~~~

Jas ended the call with her mother, feeling troubled by her tone.
“Baby, we need to go to my parents’ house, my mom said they need to talk to us.” She said as she walked into his office.

“Us or you?” he asked, not lifting his eyes from the paper work. Since the whole Kahi thing, he and his in-laws had been slowly rebuilding their bond.

“Us.” She said sternly. “She sounded serious, we should go now.”

Gian finally lifted his head. “Yo’ mama always sound serious. You sure she not just being messy?” he asked. Jas looked at him side ways.

“No! Could you please come on! This is different, I can tell. I’m gonna get Gab.” She left the doorway and got Gab ready. Soon they were in Gian’s Range headed to her parents’ home.

“Ma, what’s going on? And since when does daddy get home so early?” she asked. She noticed her dad’s black truck in the driveway.

“Let me take the baby, your’uh, father wants to speak with all of us and I think it’s best that the baby is out of the room.”

Jas didn’t like the sound of that. What exactly did he have to say? Her mother returned and hugged them both. Her southern hospitality was a bit thrown off at the moment.

“Ma whats going on? Is daddy okay? Are you okay?”

“We’re fine baby, it’s you two we’re worried about.”

Jas looked at Gian just as he looked at her.

“But we’re fine, can somebody please tell us what’s going on?”

Her father’s voice was heard in the living room, calling for them to come in. The three joined him and it didn’t take long to notice that he was nervous.

“Um, Gian, you might want to stand next to me.” Jas’ mother, Claudia, spoke. She had positioned herself in the middle of the room. Jas was on one end, and her father on the other.

Jas looked at the three of them like they were, well, stupid. None of this was making sense.

“Well Michael, you better get this over with,” Claudia said as she looked at her husband.

Michael looked at his daughter, his wife, and then his son-in-law. Somehow he was the reason both of these marriages were failing. Had he done what was right in the beginning, over two decades ago, there was a chance they wouldn’t be here.

“Come in here,” He voiced to the kitchen, which was adjacent to the room. The four people watched as the pregnant woman walked into the room.

“What the fuck is she doing here?!” Jas cursed as she laid eyes on, Kahi.

“Watch your mouth,” Claudia warned.

“No, fuck that! This woman slept with my husband and now she’s under this roof? Are you kidding me?!”

Kahi only watched with a smirk on her face as this family unraveled. She rubbed her belly, and smirked.

“Everyone just needs to sit down.” Claudia spoke.

“NO! I’m not sitting down! Why is she here?!” Jas yelled over her mother. She had never been disrespectful, but what did her mother expect? This was the same woman that had ruined her marriage, and was carrying her husband’s could be child! Michael walked towards his young daughter and placed both hands on her shoulder.

“A long, long time ago, I made a mistake. I cheated on your mother, and I fathered….Kahi.”

The air was snatched from her lungs as she took a step back. Her finger tips touched her lips as she covered her mouth. She looked over to her mother, hoping that she’d say it wasn’t true. Her mother could only offer her a regretful nod, it was true.

It was then that Gian remembered the day Kahi got him arrested. You put your hands on my daughter!?. He wasn’t talking about Jas at all, he was talking about Kahi. Shit. He looked over to where Kahi stood and found her face filled with envy though enjoyment.

“Are you fucking serious!? I could slap you right now! I hate you!” Jas spat as tears poured from her eyes. Michael held his head down, that was the exact same thing her mother had said to him. Gian came to her side and she backed away from him. Not again he thought to himself. “Look what you did! Look what the both of you did!” she screamed as she pointed to Kahi.

Kahi was utterly sick of little Miss. DramaQueen.

“Sister, stop it. You’re making a fool of yourself.” She smiled.

“Bitch what?” Jas questioned, because she clearly had heard wrong. She stepped past her mother before Gian caught her waist. Kahi moved toward the crowd as she spoke.

“Did you honestly think, that I was going to let you win? All you do is take! He was my father first! Gian was my man first! I really do hate everything about you, everything. You’re a brat, your selfish, and stupid. You disagree? Well tell me, how is that, I’m about to give birth to our,” Kahi spoke as she pointed between herself and Gian, “first child, and you have not?” she smiled. Jas was a ball of fire and she was ready to burn Kahi’s ass up.

“Clearly your whore of a mother never taught you the decency of a woman! Sleeping with another woman’s husband doesn’t make you a better woman, it makes you fucking whore! If you’re so fucking better, why is he still here, with me? You lonely, desperate bitch!” Jas tried to get away from Gian’s clutch just to choke Kahi as tightly as he was holding her back. Gian pulled her away from the room and held her tight. Her mother joined them. She didn’t have words to say to her daughter. This was worse than she could’ve imagined. She ushered them to another room and began to be pace back and forth.

“Jas, you have already forgiven Gian for what’s been done. Don’t let this tear your marriage apart. He had no idea, I had no idea. Let’s get that straight.” She voiced as Jas’s chest rose up and down. She wasn’t listening. She just wanted to strangle Kahi and all their problems would be gone. “That’s not the only reason she’s here. She, as crazy and delusional as she is, has information on a man trying to hurt the both of you. Marcel, or something.” Claudia spoke as she waved her hand in confusion. “I know this wasn’t the best time, or situation, but you both had to know.”

“Wait a minute, you mean Marcus?” Gian spoke as he starred at his mother in law.

“Yes! Marcus, you know him?” she asked.

“He was a patient of mine. He also came by the salon a few times.” Jas said as she folded her arms. Why would Marcus want to harm them?

“No, it’s not that simple,” Gian said as he eyed Jas, “He’s been harassing my wife!” Gian spoke. “My brother told me he saw him in the salon with Jas and he had grabbed her somehow and wouldn’t let her go.” Gian finished as he and Claudia looked over to Jas. Joseph had gone behind her and told him? “You never even told me about that!” Gian yelled.

“I forgot! Everything was happening!”

“I how do you forget something like that?! That man is dangerous!” Gian yelled louder.

“Okay stop!” Claudia stepped in. She could tell that Gian’s anger came from love, and fear that something could have happened to Jas long before this. “Stop biting at each other! This is not the time to be adversaries! Now whatever happened before, has happened! We know what we know now, and that’s what’s going to keep this family safe. You’re both scared! We all are! But this will not! – tear us apart.” Claudia finished as she looked back and forth between the two.

The family, and Kahi, all finally rejoined in the living room after Jas had checked on Gab. It took every verse in the bible for her to not jump across the room and maul the hell out of Kahi.

“Why are you even believing her? What makes you think she’s not working with him! Clearly she’s a jealous-“

“Stop it,” Claudia warned. There had been too many curse words thrown in her home in one day.

“The point is, why are you trusting her?” she asked her father. He exhaled deeply. This was going to be a long night.

Michael explained all that Kahi had told him about their diabolical plan. She was supposed to ruin their marriage with her pregnancy, and Marc was supposed to woo a vulnerable Jas out of Gian’s arms. Gian was glad one of them, out of he and Jas, was head strong because Kahi’s plan damn near worked. Kahi had no shame in explaining how badly she wanted to get rid of Jas. It was becoming less and less about Jas, but about her. Jas had to dig really deep in herself to find why someone could hate so much. She realized that Kahi never experienced her father. She lived right down the street from them when Jas was younger. She watched her daddy play with another little girl the way he should’ve played with her. However, Jas didn’t give a fuck about her daddy issues, this bitch was a grown ass woman now. Every time Jas tried to give Kahi the benefit of the doubt, another idea popped in her head to hold Kahi completely responsible for her actions. So what she didn’t have a father, so what her mother was a pain to deal with. That didn’t give her a ‘Get Out of jail Free’ card. Fuck that.

“The last time he was seen was at an ATM near your home yesterday. And before that he was seen on surveillance at a hardware store purchasing rope, duct tape and a few other suspicious items. I’ve pulled some of the best guys I know to circle your homes and do routine checks. If you feel like you need to be escorted somewhere just call me & I will set it up. All we can do is issue a warrant out for his arrest for domestic violence. Until then, we stay close and we wait.”

Gian wrapped his arms around Jas, pulling her close. He wondered where Kahi had been in the last few months. If she was indeed pregnant with his child, he wanted ultrasound photos, he wanted a due date. He wasn’t sure how he’d go about getting it though, now damn sure wasn’t a good time.

“I’m due next month, daddy,” Kahi smirked.

“I know, you told me.” Michael replied to her. He knew the fact that Kahi called him “daddy” was ticking both Jas & his wife off, but what was he to do? Tell the child he had abandoned to not call him dad?

“I was speaking to Gian,” her lips curved as both Jas and Gian’s faces turned towards her. She rubbed her belly, “Yupp, she’ll be here soon.”

“Whatever twisted plan you thought you had, you failed. If, and I do mean if, the child you’re carrying is mine, I will do all and everything for mines. I take full responsibility, but whatever fantasy you have about me and you, is dead.” The entire room fell silent. He rubbed Jas’s arm as it began to rain.

“Jas, honey…can I speak with you?” Claudia asked as she stood up. Jas kissed Gian before standing and following her mother to a separate room. Exhaling, she folded her arms, today was the worst day of her life.

“What’s going on ma’?” she wondered what else was more important than what was going on now. Her mother exhaled as she played with her hands. She looked at her daughter and exhaled. Licking her lips, she spoke.

“What would you say if I told you I knew about Kahi?”

“What?!” Jas asked as her arms separated. “How could you know and not tell me! You knew exactly who this woman was?”

“No! I had no idea who Gian had, you know, been with. Not up until today. But years ago, when your father stepped out on me, I knew the woman became pregnant. I couldn’t be positive that it was your father’s. He never spoke of it, and I, foolishly, never brought it up when we went to counseling. He said it had been taken care of. Not too long after that, you were born. I just wanted to keep our family together.” Claudia finished as her eyes began to water.

“So you allowed him to abandon his child ma? ”

“The woman never contacted him or me again! What was I supposed to do? Would you send Gian to Kahi’s house?” she asked, trying to get her daughter to see.

“I would never send Gian to any woman’s house. But if he has fathered a child, I wouldn’t just lay there and let him be a father to my kids, but not all of his. I would have made sure that the child was taken care of on his end at least. Children don’t choose their parents. So if it means Me, Gian and that whore has to meet in a public place or have supervised visits through the courts then so be it! A baby has no idea what situation it’s being born into.”

Claudia swallowed; her daughter also had a point. She was a much better woman than she was at this.

“I’m gonna go check on Gab,” Jas said as she folded her arms across her chest.

AHHHHHH!!!!! I kno[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know. Who saw that coming?! I wanna know yalls thoughts! Much love, sorry for any typos!!!

161A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl, I literally stopped in the middle of this add...what the hell. No not sisters. You got to be kidding me. Her dad have ruined it big time. Omg that means her maybe husband is fathering her niece or nephew...I'm dead...now back to the story. Lol

162A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

O my. I don't know where to start. Ok. Everything makes sense now. Kahi is forever psycho. She is so jealous hearted she will do everything in her power to get hers. She pissed me off man. But for her to come up now and confess her plans what's really going on. What made her do that. Jas has every right to be mad, but like her mom said u forgave ur husband. Don't be mad at him. That hepher need a beat down. I hope that baby isn't his. If it is what a nightmare. Now that they have their own issues what about Joseph? Will Gian still be able to help him as well as his own family. I'm just too through with this add. Took my breath away. Love it...

Add ASAP. So glad ur back!!!

163A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:29 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

lmbo yes i already got part of the next add typed up and it talks about the whole neice/nephew stuff. its crazyy. i have so many ideas fowing its crazyyyy

but soo glad yu liked it!

here's the link to Baby Mama, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

164A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG I DID NOT SEE ANY OF THAT COMING!!!

Jas needs to relax tho...I can understand why Kahi so pissed. It's hard watching your dad play with his other kid and not you...but it's no reason to try and ruin Jas's life...Kahi could have found another way...Jas didn't know about her so Kahi targeting her is wrong!

And I'm glad Gian and Jo talked and he ready to help his bro out!! That's family!!

Shit just got real!!! It's getting hot in here!!!

Add more plzzzzz....loved this!!

165A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:50 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

- Gian & Jas Cartel
-Taken From Me

It had been two weeks since the ordeal at her parent’s house and it was still unreal. Kahi was her half sister. This child would not only be her step child, but her niece. It was disgusting. IF, in fact this child was Gian’s. Apparently her father knew all along that Kahi was his, but her mother moved them away and he supported them financial for years until she stopped contacting him. But her father was a detective, if he really wanted to find her, he could’ve. Jas figured he was relieved when he lost contact with Saundra, Kahi’s mother.

This whole situation gave her a new light to her father, he wasn’t the perfect man she thought he was. She was unsure if it was selfish or wrong to think that, even though he was an amazing
father to her, he was a bad father all together for abandoning Kahi. She couldn’t imagine what her life
would have been like without her father. But the fact that he tried to get her to file a restraining order
against Kahi, made her wonder. She was just confused...and angry.

The police still had not found Marcus, so they continued to patrol the area. Their neighbors would ask if they knew why, but the Cartels remained silent and pretended to be clueless. Gab would be eight months soon and there was still no word about Alexis. Things between Jas and Gian were rocky for the first week, but they got over it, no one expected this Kahi-thing to happen.

Gian had been doing a lot of research and had found several cases that Donae had botched together. o wonder the bitch was partner so soon. She had added crimes to peoples’ cases they had never committed. Mr. Biven’s, their lawyer, had all of the
proof and was submitting it to the DA.

Jas rolled over to find Gian naked on the other side of the bed. Her soft hands caressed his face before
traveling down to his lower body part. His eyes were closed, but the smirk on his face told her he was
awake, and his hard member told her he was ready. Asmile curved onto her lips as she straddled him.
Bending over she kissed his lips as his hands roamed her too, naked body. Straightening herself, she slid down his length, biting her lip as his girth filled her as well. Gian placed his hands on her waist as he watched his angel ride him. She moved slow at first, but began to pick up her pace, causing her breast to bounce. Cupping them, she threw her head back as Gian grabbed her ass, pulling her forward then back as his dick went deep inside her...

--------

She smiled at the sight of Gian still knocked out. Dressed in a maxi skirt and cami, her hair tied in a bun, she kissed his forehead before exiting the room. It was 8:17 AM and somebody had to get the day started. Going into Gab’s room she found him awake, but content. Grabbing him from his crib they headed to the kitchen. With Gab in his high chair, she started breakfast. The eggs and bacon were frying when a knock came to the door. Pouring a few more Cherrio’s onto Gab’s tray, she left to answer the door. She could see a police car through the window.

“Who is it?” she asked.

---------

Gian arose as the smell of burning food filled his nose and Gabs crying in his ears. He made his way down stairs eagerly. Finding Gab alone and crying he looked around. He grabbed the skillet that now contained black fragments of whatever it was before. Turning off the stove, he returned to Gabriel. Taking him out of his chair, he noticed his wet diaper. This wasn’t right. Jas would have never left him alone. “Baby!” Gian spoke as he walked through the house. His heart rate was increasing as he peaked in every room. “Babe!” he yelled, this time louder. Gabriel began to cry again as Gian walked to the front of the house, he opened the door to see the nothing out of the ordinary. Gabriel’s crying stopped as his hand reached for something on the ground. Gian followed his gaze and noticed a shining object on the porch, picking it up, he realized it was Jas’s ring.

--------

“When was the last time you saw her?” an officer asked as Gian nervously shook. His wife was gone.

“It was probably about 7 in the morning. Look, I know who has her, aaight? Just find my wife!” Gian
groaned as his mother came to console him.

"They’re doing the best they can honey, she’ll be fine.” She spoke as she rubbed his arm. Gian, Jo,
Michael, Dawn and aiomi, (Gian’s mother & grandmother), Layla, Claudia and Kahi were all there.

Gian paced back and forth. How could he have allowed this to happen? He should’ve protected her more. He should’ve gotten up. If something happened to her, he would never forgive himself.

“A neighbor saw a police officer escort her to his car. Her surveillance camera got them both in an
unmarked Police squad car. It’s in dispatch.” An Officer said as he walked into the room.

“Did anyone see anything else?” Claudia asked, her hand on her chest. Knowing her daughter was in the
hands of a man that wanted to harm her was her worst nightmare.

“No ma’am, everyone that did see something said the same thing. They headed north on Beverly.” He said.

Gian’s chest rose, his mind was in some many places wondering where the hell she was. He had searched for clues that she may have left, but only her ring was left behind. He looked around the room to see everyone with the same mindset, distraught, concerned, scared. Everyone except Kahi, who sat on a LA-Z-BOY chair. She sported a smirk. He rushed over to her, ready to choke whatever she knew out of her.

“Gian no!” Joseph grabbed his brother as Kahi tried to get out of the chair.

“Tell me where she is!” Gian
yelled. He knew she knew something.

“I’ve told all that I know!”

“Bullshit! I swear if something happens to her, I’ll-”

“G chill!” Joseph called out as he pulled his brother away from her.

Gian exhaled. His eyes darted to Kahi as she placed her hand on her chest, fear in her eyes. Good.
“Still no word on where Marcus is?” Gian asked the officer. He shook his head, no.

“We know he’s our prime suspect. We have officers all over the city keeping an eye out. Your wife is one
of our own and we are doing the best we can to locate her.” The officer said genuinely.

All morning the news had a photo of Jas plastered on every news channel. It was unreal. It was his wife. She was missing. She had been taken from him. He knew if he ever saw Marcus, he’d kill him for sure.

AHHHHHH!!!!! I know. I know. So Marcus? Or...is it? Your thoughts are needed! Don't all think kahi is being honest? We still don't know why she's helping them in the first place .......is she really helping? Hmmm

166A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:24 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

why why why!!! So jas is gone really. I'm still trying to figure out why kahi is there. Ik she knows something. All of a sudden. She wants to help. I still find that odd. Goodness I was so happy the tension between Gian and jas left but I didn't expect her to disappear. Y u stopped there. UK ur not fight. Lol add asap

167A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:25 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay new page = new add

168A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:41 am

SexyT

SexyT

Oh no!!! HELL NO!! I don't trust Kahi ONE bit!!! This bitch crazy!!! And this Marcus guy...I wonder if he is for real...or was it a one time thing when he argued with Jas?? Maybe Kahi made him up...

Where is she???
Add more asap!!

169A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:38 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

ANOTHER ADD!!!!

170A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:28 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-Jas Cartel
-Taken From Me Pt.2

Her heart dropped at the sight of Marcus, dressed as a uniformed officer. His hand gun at his waist as he pointed it to her. A smile plastering his face.

“Good morning, we need to take a ride.” He said sternly. Jas’s eyes darted to the left, then the right. She took a step back, and he took a step forward, coming inside the home.

“If you run, I’ll go after you. And I’ll kill anyone who stands in my way,” he said in a lower tone, he gave her a stern, scary look, “I mean that.” He held his other hand out in a ladies first manor.

“Please don’t do this,” Jas pleaded in a whisper. In a quick motion he grabbed her arm and positioned himself behind her, his gun kissing her spine.

“Walk.” He spoke. She took slow steps, looking around intently for someone she could signal for help, there was no one. Marcus turned to close the door, thinking fast, Jas took her ring off and dropped it on the door mat. Marcus pushed her forward and got her to the car in seconds. He placed her in the passenger seat and slammed the door. It was then that she noticed he had removed the door handle. Thinking fast, she pressed the horn, only to realize it didn’t work. Marcus snatched his door open before slamming it shut after he settled in the car. He snatched her bun, making her yelp out in pain as he brought her face to his.

“Don’t,” he breathed heavily, “do that. I don’t want to hurt you baby, but I fucking will.” He said harshly as he pushed her head away.

“Marcus just let me go!” Jas pleaded with her captor. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you doing this?”

“Let you go? Why? So you can go back to your husband? The one that fucked your sister and got her pregnant? You want that guy?” Marcus chuckled as he backed out of the driveway. She began to push and kick at the door, trying anything to get it open, he only let her, it was no use; it was better she tire herself out anyway.

“Half-sister you moron! Let me out!” Jas screamed as he pulled away from their home. Every bit of her hoped that Gian would coming running out ohby f their home, coming to save her, wishful thinking.

Marcus let out a boastful laugh, “Half-sister? Right. So, he cheats on you, gets your half-sister pregnant, and you go back to him? I thought you were a smart woman. Much more smarter than you have been behaving lately. But it’s okay, you know why?” he asked, though never giving her a chance to respond. “None of it matters baby. I forgive you. You were vulnerable, and I wasn’t assertive enough. I should’ve taken you from that asshole months ago. But don’t worry baby, you’re gonna be mine..no, you are mine.” He said as he looked at Jas. Her frightened face amused him. He reached out to touch her face, but his hand was swatted away quickly.

“Don’t touch me!” Jas screamed as she pushed his hand away. They made it onto the main road and Jas saw this as an opportunity. She began to bang on the window frantically. “HELP! HELP!” she screamed as loud as she could as she banged her hands against the thick glass window. She caught the attention of several drivers as Marcus tried to pull her down away from the window by her hair. The Crown Victoria swerved in and out of its lane as the two struggled against each other. The sound of horns and screeching tires irrupted behind them as Marcus maneuvered through traffic.

“Damn it!” Marcus cursed as he smashed her head into the dashboard before tossing her head to the window. “Shit shit shit!” he cursed as he looked through the rear view mirror. The few cars that had been involved remained scattered across the street, but to his luck, no police sirens. He knew he had to get rid of the car. He swerved into the nearest gas station and pulled the car to the side of it. Killing the engine, it was then he noticed soft cries coming from the passenger seat. He looked over to see her hands and face stained in blood. He was so angry at what she had done, his strength had gotten the best of him. “Baby,” he spoke in a soothing tone, as though he were actually someone who cared about her.

He reached out to touch her but again she pushed him away, this time much weaker than before. Marcus quickly got out of the vehicle to survey the area as he went to the passenger door. He noticed a Honda Accord parked behind the building and figured it belonged to a worker, perfect, they wouldn’t notice it was missing for a while, he hoped. Opening the door as casually as possible, he pulled her out of the car as he looked back and forth from the store’s entrance to the car. He placed his hand over her bloodied mouth just as she began to scream and struggle, kicking her legs frantically.

“Hey!” a voice yelled, catching their attention. A white male dressed in jeans and a light blue t shirt began to run towards them, away from his car. “Let her go!” He was about 30 feet away from them when Marcus pulled his gun out and aimed it at the man.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!” Jas screamed under his hand. Marcus had aimed to kill, without thinking of the consequences, she used her free hand to alter his position just as he pulled the trigger. In seconds the man growled in pain as the bullet pierced through his knee, knocking him to he ground. The gunshot was loud, and screams could be heard from inside of the small gas station. Cars pulled off as well as halted. Marcus stalked towards the man, no longer caring who saw. This man had tried to stand in the way of him having what he wanted. He dragged a struggling Jas to the man as he aimed the gun at the stranger’s chest.

“Marcus please don’t! I’ll do whatever you say! Just leave him alone!” she begged, finally freeing his hand from her mouth. Her plea caught his attention. Instead of aiming at his head, he aimed for his left shoulder and pulled the trigger, the stranger crying out in pain once more as another bullet pealed its way through his flesh and deep red blood stained the once crisp blue shirt.

“You should thank her, she just saved your worthless life,” Marcus spat without sorrow as he pulled Jas along. She cried as she watched the stranger watch her be taken away. Marcus opened the door to the man’s white Audi and forced her in the car. “Do you need any other examples of what will happen if you try to run?” he asked. She shook her head quickly, no. “Good.” He slammed the door shut as sirens echoed through the air. “Fuck!” he ran to the driver’s side and quickly got in. He exited the gas station, setting into motion his plan. He could still get away with it, with her, he just had to get to the next location. It was a few miles out of town, but he could make it. Jas shook violently as she cried, remembering the man’s screams, the blood, the gun shot. It all was too real.

“You were going to kill him, weren’t you?” she asked through tapered breathing.

“I told you, I’ll kill anybody that stands in my way.” He said in an unrecognizable tone as he drove, never looking away from the road. Jas swallowed hard as she clutched her chest, her top damp from the blood that had bled from her nose and lip. She looked down in the console just below the radio to see what looked like a phone. Her blood warmed, feeling as though she had some type of connection with the world outside of this car. The question was, how would she get to it?

-----------

“Where are we?” Jas asked as she looked skeptically outside of the tinted window. They had just pulled into a one-horse town looking motel. Hell it was probably the Bates Motel by the way it looked. There was no sign in sight, the parking lot was dry, orange dirt that lead to a one story building, supplying about 30 rooms.

They had been in the car for about forty five minutes and slowly cars became less and less common as he took turns she never knew existed. Marcus ignored her question and got out of the car, taking they keys as well. She saw this as an opportunity to retrieve the phone and she did, slipping it in the band of her underwear. Marcus opened the door and she stepped out on her own, she didn’t want him touching her at all. With his large hand on her back, he ushered her toward the motel. Taking a key out of his pocket, he led her to room 19. Opening the door he quickly pushed her in.

The inside was nothing above what she expected. There was one bed that looked like the linens hadn’t been changed in years. The carpet carried stains from only God knows what and the stench was of tobacco & urine. Who the hell was staying here? Jas thought as her face scrunched up. Her eyes wondered to a small dresser that held a duffle bag on top. Marcus grabbed the bag as he held her arm, making sure she didn’t try to escape. He opened the bag and pulled out a blonde wig, and a pair of hospital scrubs.

“Undress.” Marcus spoke as he too began to disrobe. Her mind was no longer on modesty, but the phone she had taken. She knew if he found it, he’d take it and possibly harm her. “Now.” He said as he unbuckled his belt. She grabbed the scrubs and began towards the bathroom. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, his chiseled chest pressed against her back. She quickly covered the phone with her arm. “Where you running off to baby?” he asked as his other hand rubbed against her thigh.

“Marcus please, just let me go change. Can I at least keep my dignity, or did you plan on taking that too?” she asked, hoping he’d feel an ounce sorrow for her and allow her to retreat into the bathroom. A groan irrupted from his throat as he pushed her forward. She quickly made into the smelly bathroom.

“Leave the door open,” Marcus’s deep voice spoke just as she was about to close it. She quickly pulled out the phone and thanked God it wasn’t locked. She dialed 911 and turned the volume all the way down. Taking her clothes off, she quickly dressed in the scrubs.

“I have to pee,” she said aloud as she closed the door slightly. In all honesty, she did have to pee. She cleaned herself and fixed her clothes before she flushed the toilet and put the phone to her face. “My Name is Jasmyn Cartel, I’m at some hotel about 50 minutes outside of town but I don’t know where exactly. Marcus stole a white Audi. He’s making me change into scrubs and wear a blonde wig. I don’t know where we’re going but please help me! Please!” she quickly dropped the phone into one of the pockets of her top, hoping to God that the operator had heard her. Marcus opened the door with a mug on his face. Her heart stopped, he heard.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!! lol there it is. Mark Is the real psycho biotch XD. as always srry for any typos!

171A Brother's Secret - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

O...MY...GOODNESS Marcus is stone off his rocker. Find his tale and kill him asap.I mean dang, he was that jealous. That cold to take her. So everything was stemed from him. I'm too through. Please tell me he really didn't hear the phone convo. Jas I'm too through with u leaving me so hurt I want to read more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7