Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - love, realized. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

love, realized.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love - love, realized. Empty love, realized. Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm

sheszbadd.

sheszbadd.

banner coming soon. =)

“But I did love you then, only I didn't realize it because it was so strong, and I still do love you, even though I know I've probably blown my chance.” - Author Unknown

The Characters

love - love, realized. Aiyanna
Hey, I'm Aiyanna. I'm 21 years old, and I work at a daycare and also teach dance on the weekends. Hip Hop and Jazz to be exact. Dance is my passion, and has been since I was 7. I love kids, but I wish I could have some of my own. Unfortunately, you can't get everything you wish for. I live in an Atlanta condo with my best friend and roommate. We've been friends since kindergarten, she's like my sister. I'm single, and loving it. Well, I guess I am. I seem to have the worst luck with men. I either ruin it for myself, or the man just isn't my cup of tea. People say that I'm too picky, and I don't agree. I want the best for myself and my life, and shouldn't receive anything less. What's wrong with that?

love - love, realized. Kiara
Kiara here! Kiara Shanai to be exact. I'm 21 and I work at a hair salon with my grandma, uncle, and sister. My grandmother has been doing hair for 40 years, and runs a family owned salon called "Made You Look." I love my job and my family. My mom used to work here too, until she was murdered last year. They still haven't found whoever did it. Whoever it is, they deserve to experience what they put my mom through. I miss her so much, and know that she would be proud of me for remaining as strong as I have been. I just broke up with my boy .. well ex-boyfriend a few weeks ago. We were together for 2 years, but I found out he had a 1 year old. Do the math. It's safe to say that he was out screwing some other girl while I was grieving my mother's death. Some support he was .... Anyway, I live in the ATL with my girl Aiyanna. She is my support system, the best friend anyone could ever DREAM of having. I don't need or want anyone else.

-------------------------------
Notes from the Author

- "Aiyanna" is Chanel Iman
- "Kiara" is Jourdan Dunn
- There are more than two characters in this story. They will be added as the story progresses. I don't want to give anything away.
- This is pre-written. =)

-------------------------------

2love - love, realized. Empty Re: love, realized. Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I can't wait for the adds.
Great start. I wonder who killed
Shanai's mom. Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3love - love, realized. Empty Re: love, realized. Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

add soon!

4love - love, realized. Empty Re: love, realized. Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 pm

sheszbadd.

sheszbadd.

Thanks for the replies.
I will try and make the first add some time tonight.

5love - love, realized. Empty Re: love, realized. Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 pm

sheszbadd.

sheszbadd.

One

love - love, realized. Aiyanna
Aiyanna

The crisp air of this winter Tuesday evening softly kissed my cheeks and ears. I pulled my scarf closer to me as I walked into Starbucks for a hot drink.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks! What can I get for you today?"

I glanced at the platinum blonde's nametag before replying.

"Hey Alexandria. May I have a tall hot chocolate, please?"

"Sure. Did you have any special requests for your beverage?"

"Just make it delicious," I said with a small smile.

"Always!"

I paid for my drink and sat at a nearby table to wait for my order. While waiting, I took out my Droid to check for texts and voicemails.

"Hot chocolate?"

I looked up to see a red haired girl holding my drink. I walked over and she smiled while handing over my beverage. I thanked her and turned to exit the coffee shop.

"Hey, you work at that dance place around the corner, right?"

I turned and said "Yes, yes I do" to the tall, Latino man.

"I thought you looked familiar. My baby girl is a student of yours, I believe."
"Gabriella?"
"Yes, that's my baby girl!"
"Aw, she's such a sweetheart. I've missed her these past couple of weeks."
His face turned to stone. "We've been going through some family problems," he said sternly.
"Oh okay. Well I hope things improve for you and your family. Tell Gabby I said hello!"
"Sure thing."

I walked out of the building and into my black 2006 BMW. After 10 minutes, I was walking into my apartment.

"Kiara!" I said in a singsong voice while shutting and locking the door. "Where you at, girl?"
"In here." she said.

I walked into the living room and saw her laying on the couch watching Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.

"Hey Yaya." Kiara said.
"Hey, you okay?" I asked while taking off my pink peacoat and yellow scarf.
"Yeah. I weaved so many heads today. Swear to God I thought the stoplights were tracks on the way home."
"So I guess asking you to do mine is asking too much?" I said while laughing.
"Hell yeah. Shit, you better do your own head." she said standing up and walking past me into the kitchen. She stopped halfway to her destination and turned to me.

"You went to Starbucks." she said plainly.

Oh shit. Here we go.

".....Yeah."
"When? Just now, you went just now to Starbucks knowing damn well I love Starbucks. Where my drink at?"
"Girl I forgot about you. Sorry."
"Forgot about me?" she said placing her hand over her dramatically. "Noone cares about little old Kiara. I might as well get a dog. They love you till you're dead."

I smiled and walked to my room. I could hear KiKi singing "All by Myself" in the kitchen, and I couldn't help but laugh. Ol' dramatic ass.

After changing into basketball shorts and a tank top, I put my shoulder length hair in a ponytail and laid on my bed. I loved the feeling of my soft zebra print comforter, and the sight of how it blended with my pink walls. My mind began to wander down memory lane, back to when I lived at home. My bedrooms have been pink ever since I was a little girl. It was such a docile color, a very calm color indeed. My bedrooms were always my comfort zone, my shelter, my safe haven. At home, I would always run to my bedroom to feel safe. It was a place where no one could hurt me.

"All eyes on me when I walk in. No question that this girl's a ten. Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful."

My phone began buzzing and playing Keri Hilson's song Pretty Girl Rock. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mother.

"Hi mommy."
"Hey baby, how's my Yaya doing?"
"Okay. I'm just laying down."
"In that pink room of yours, I'm sure."
"You already know!" I said.
"You work today?"
"Yeah at the daycare. I'm back at the studio Thursday."
"Good to hear. How is that little girl in your class that you're always talking about?"
"I haven't seen Gabby in a while. I met her dad today. I asked about her, it was obvious that he didn't wanna talk about whatever was going on."

Gabby's dad was really tight mouthed about his daughter. I miss her in my class, she's so sweet. I wish nothing but the best for her. I have a soft spot in my heart for kids. So many people treat them like they aren't even a part of society, like they aren't even human. People think they can treat kids however they want, when really everyone was once a kid. I love kids, and teaching is about as close as I can come to having any..

love - love, realized. Kiara
Kiara

My mother was stolen from me on a Tuesday. I hate Tuesdays. I hate the empty, sick feeling that settles in my stomach when I think about it. I hate the needy feeling my heart gets when I think of her. I miss my mom.

Aiyanna thinks I'm just tired. That's true, but I'm also just still upset. There haven't been any new findings in the case, and that sickens me. Whoever did this is still running the streets. That's a scary thought.

I opened a can of Chef Boyardee Beefaroni and microwaved it after pouring it into a bowl. I grabbed a Capri Sun and went in Aiyanna's room.

"Yaya?" I said.
"Ki, what's wrong?" she said sitting up with a concerned look on her face.
"I miss my mom." I said with my eyes brimming with tears.
"I know you do. I miss her too."
"I don't know how I can get past this. I can't live without my mom. I can't."
"Kiara, you've been strong for a year. Don't give up."
"You're right. Thanks."

My appetite diminished so I put my meal in the fridge and went on to bed. Whatever bastard killed my mom deserves what she got tenfold. Whoever it was ripped my family apart and caused a sinkhole in what used to be a tight knit family. I can't live without her.

Aiyanna tells me to be strong. I am. I'm trying to. But it is just too hard. Is this normal? My grandma and sister are just fine ... but me? No, I'm the one that still has to pull over while driving to cry.

I can't.

-------------------------------------------
Note from the Author: Pay attention to e v e r y t h i n g. Every single detail. What Aiyanna says, any person they meet, all of it. It all comes together throughout. =)

6love - love, realized. Empty Re: love, realized. Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

bring it backk pleaseee Very Happy

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

7love - love, realized. Empty Re: love, realized. Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 am

sheszbadd.

sheszbadd.

oh.
this story was pre-written on my iPod .... and my iPod died over the summer.
sooooo .......yeah.
I'm gonna have to start a new story because I don't remember where I was going with this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum