Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
TRUSTED stranger  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRUSTED stranger

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRUSTED stranger  Empty TRUSTED stranger Wed May 27, 2015 9:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

TRUSTED stranger  Truste10

Okay...This is something new. Its been floating in my head so I decided to put it on the board. This is just a taste. Let me know what ya'll think. And guest, if you're lurking, you are also welcome to post a message. You don't have to login to do it. Just let me know peeps. Thanks.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2TRUSTED stranger  Empty Prologue Wed May 27, 2015 10:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

"Beep...beep...beep..." The sound kept swirling in my ear. I felt motionless, mind felt empty, and spirit felt low. I had no idea where I was or how I got here. My eyes slowly opened, but immediately closed shut due the array of light shining down on me.

"Can you hear me?" The unfamiliar voice tried awakening my spirit. "Doctor, I think she is trying to wake up." The voice continued aloud. Once again, I tried opening the doorway to see. This time I scrunched my eyes catching a glimpse of a male standing over me. He opened my eyes flashing a light into my pupils.

"Wh..." The words didn't come forth. My throat was so dry. "Don't speak Ms. Pierce. Do you have any idea where you are? Just shake your head yes or no." He questioned. I shook my head no, unaware of my surroundings. "I am Dr. Devereaux. You have slipped into a coma for a week. I know you are unaware at the moment of what happened, but just rest and we will be back in an hour to check on you." The older man told me. I simply nod my head, feeling slightly weak.

My eyes caught a glimpse of a male who was calling out to me. My mind kept trying to place a name with him, but I don't remember. It's like he knew me but I didn't know him. "God thank you." He whispered lightly kneeling down next to me in a prayer stance. Tears began welling in my eyes trying to see who this concerned person was. His eyes met mines and before I knew it, his eyes teared up. He didn't say anything. He just wiped away my tears that fallen from my face. How did I get like this?

3TRUSTED stranger  Empty Re: TRUSTED stranger Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I really like this nae! Great intro, small but very dramatic. It's gonna be heart breaking if she doesn't remember him at all! I could only imagine!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4TRUSTED stranger  Empty Re: TRUSTED stranger Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thank ya Jas...I wanted to test it out. I'm glad ya like it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5TRUSTED stranger  Empty Chapter one 《Obligations》 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

TRUSTED stranger  Fallon12

My eyes fluttered open seeing a man settled in a chair near me. The room was dark and the glare from the television screen illuminated the room. I didn't say anything, just adjusted myself slightly feeling pain shooting from my body. I winced, stirring the person next to me.

His eyes opened slightly, catching a glimpse of my face. I took notice of his structured face that held a slight bandage on the right side of his forehead. Who was he? He didn't say anything. Just adjusted himself in the seat. "You feelin' ok?" He asked wiping his hands across his face. I simply nodded.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" He questioned. My throat felt extremely dry so words wouldn't come forth. I shook my head no. I watched him bite his bottom lip unsure of his next question. He look back towards me. "Everything will be okay." He assured me. Getting up, he retrieved a pitcher of water to pour it in the cup. Placing a straw in it he walked back towards me. "Here. Take a sip." He told me. I did so feeling relief finally for my parched throat.

"Damn, thirsty huh. Doc said you would need fluids." He said seeing the water disappear. I cleared my voice. "Ma...may I have some more please?" I asked. He smiled sweetly and did so. My head continued to throb in pain, but the medication was soothing it that I had taken earlier. He approached me once more after pouring another cup and placed the straw back between my lips. Once again, I drunk it all and rested my head back on the pillow.

He settled back in the chair next to me and got back comfortable. I couldn't relate anything to this man in my mind. He began to focus back on the television not saying anything more, but I needed to know. "Who are you?" I asked seeing he still concentrated on the television. "A friend." He simply said. "A friend has a name?" My eyes were glued on him. From the glare of the television, I can see his complexion was rather light and hair slightly curly. His right leg wagged back and forth as though he was nervous. "August." He still didn't look at me finding some sort of enjoyment in the show.

"August..." I repeated trying to see where he fit in my mind. "You ain't gotta fuck with my name like that." My eyes darted at him. "What a filthy mouth August." I noticed his strong choice of words. Sitting there, I tried to recall him. "I don't know an August." I admitted seeing him getting up. "Where are you going?" I questioned trying to find some answers as to what happened.

"Be right back." He left the room.

August

I made my way to the desk trying to find a doc. My body leaned on the desk waiting for the nurse to page the doctor. I began biting my nails, feeling a bit tense. A week ago my life changed once again. My heart weighed heavily on what happened. Why does shit always happen to me? Seeing the doctor walking through the double doors, I raised up and waved him over. "Yo doc." I said.

He approached me holding a few folders in his hand. "Hello Mr. Alsina. How is the patient?" He asked knowing I been there all week with her since the accident. I didn't know her from the next person, but I felt obligated. "She A'ight I guess but she askin' questions. Plus she don't remember shit. What I'm s'pose to do?" I scratched my head, glancing back at the door I just left from.

"Well, I had a small conversation to see if she remembered anything about the accident, like where she was coming from, where she was going, did she have someone with her. She have not given me a clear answer, but she is trying to recall some things. It may be the trauma from the accident that have caused some of her memory lapse but it takes time. We are going to do thorough testing first thing in the morning. We will let you know the synopsis." He said with his arms folded and folders bulging from his hand. "A'ight coo. What bout her peeps? Any word on them?" I knew nothing about this woman.

"The police has ran a background check on her. The numbers we have tried to contact no longer works. From the information we gathered both Mrs. Pierce parents were deceased, but she is married. She isn't from here. So we are trying our best to find someone to help her at this time, especially after the loss of her child. We need to inform her so she can make arrangements for her deceased." The doctor said causing my vision to slightly blur. I took a deep breath holding back tears, "Shit." I said aloud running my hands from my head down to my face. "This is real fucked up Doc. This really fucked up." I repeated shaking my head in denial.

"Look, things will be okay..." I cut him short. "How is it gonna be okay? Huh? That woman lost her child and memory! I fucked her life up! It's my fault..." I blamed myself no longer able to control my emotions. The doctor placed his hand on my shoulder and began guiding me in the waiting room. I settled in the chair, my hands becoming the bowl for my tears. The doctor settled next to me.

"We don't have no control over what happens at times, so don't blame yourself. This woman is going to need the support. I've seen you come in day in and day out tirelessly to be by this woman side. She has seen you enter her life lacking some of her memory. Maybe you can help her build on it so she can regain it. We don't know the extent of her trauma, so if at all possible if we cannot contact someone, are you willing to take on that responsibility."

"That's it? Ya'll just dumpin' ha on me?"

"No there are other options..." I cut him off yet again.

"I'm trynna get on my feet Doc. I don't know this brawd. I feel bad don't get me wrong, but I got otha shit to handle." I was honest. I can't take on some stranger when I'm taking care of some personal shit myself.

"Look, I'm not saying you take her into your home, but as of right now being you have came into existence in her life you may be able to help her remember the accident. It will be hard on her, but it's a start for her to get back on her feet... Just go home and think about it. Okay."

I look directly in the doc's eyes to see if he was fa ' real. I have a life. How am I going to take care of a complete stranger? Yet I feel obligated to do so. Shit, what should a nigga do?

6TRUSTED stranger  Empty Re: TRUSTED stranger Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I love his lingo! Lol oh my, she lost a child!

Now it makes sense as to why she doesnt remember him! I think she was running from her husband!

Dang, she lost her child though Sad.

I can't wait to see what else happens. How is August gonna take this on? Will she ever go with him at that?

Girl this is soooooo different and good!

7TRUSTED stranger  Empty Re: TRUSTED stranger Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:13 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thank you hun I posted this on wattpad and already getting a lot of likes on it. Imma post another add on here, but I have more on wattpad

8TRUSTED stranger  Empty Re: TRUSTED stranger Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Wattpad be poppin lol ima have to check it out though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum