Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:30 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

"Man I can't believe you talked me into coming to this event." John complained tugging at his bow tie that complimented his french custom designed tuxedo. "Why you griping so much man. Its just like going to a club but classier. And besides, its for a good cause. Good for your rep man." His best friend Kareem enlightened him further. "Well shit, lets get it poppin'." John said and Kareem agreed taking a quick glance at his fresh cut and mask that concealed his identity. "Put yo mask on. This is a masquerade ball." Kareem said walking towards the exit of the bathroom. " Yea yea..." John walked behind him slipping his simple black mask on.

Entering into the lobby a crowd formulated by the doors as a couple of beautiful woman took up invitations. Kareem slipped out their invites handing John his invitation. The line diminished rapidly. John and Kareem handed their invites to a beautiful blonde standing at 5'8 with her stiletto pumps on. "Thanks. You gentlemen have a wonderful evening." Her smirk glowed.

Women showered the ceilings doing acrobatic motion in mid air. The environment consumed a sexual lure with the dim lighting to allow colorful luminaries beam off the bodies in mid air. "Told you this shit was gonna be lively bro." Kareem grew excited. John leisurely nodded and took notice of a bar across the way. "Getting a lil thirsty man. I'mma hit up the bar while you drool on these ladies." John chuckled branching off.

The bar seated several people so John ordered a drink so he can scope the place out for a woman to please him later. Taking his drink from the bartender, John slowly maneuvered around seeing several familiar individuals. Some mask couldn't hide certain flaws from people. As the music swapped from a fast pace to a slower tempo, couples matched together on the dance floor. Taking a swig of his Grey Goose, his eyes noticed a veiled woman who he assumed was looking his way. Her body swerved figure eights from her full round 38D cup breast, to her small waist and wide hips, right to her full rear that swayed in a figure eight as she began walking off. "Damn she fine." He thought to himself watching her towards the dance floor.

Automatically John cut through the crowd behind her. Kareem abruptly interrupted his flow with excitement all in his smile. "Man I found us some bad ones dude check em out at that table." Kareem pointed past the crowd at two woman smiling and waving at them. "Look like it could be a dream come true for you." John look over Kareem's shoulder looking for the mysterious beauty he set his eyes upon. "Man you sure because they are some juicy steak ready to be devoured." John couldn't help but to chuckle. "Man handle that." John joked. "OK. Suit yourself." Kareem immediately jet off to his new lady friends.

Smiles tried to seduce John into talking to them but he haven't found the fully masked person in the veil. "Want to dance?" Someone asked him from behind him. "No. I'm good." He slipped out without turning around. Noticing there wasn't a response, he turned around to see the mesmerizing view walking off once again. "Wait." He called out to her. She stopped and slightly looked over her shoulder. Approaching her, he extended his hand out. "Would you like to dance?" Waiting for her response, the music mellowed for couples to dance. Monica's sweet melody of Slow Jams saturated the atmosphere.The young lady settled her freshly manicured nails upon his and followed him on the dance floor.

Facing each others hidden appearance, he pulled her near his body as a connection spiraled between the two. "So what's your name?" John asked his mistress slowly swirling her around. "Rachel." Her soft spoken voice answered. "Rachel? Hmm..." he began thinking of his past relationship with a girl name Rachel. His first true love he thought would last forever. "What you said my name like that for?" She asked glancing up towards him. "Nothing. I just knew a girl by that name. Thats all." He kept it short because he didn't want her to get the wrong impression. "Really. Were y'all close?" She continued wanting to pry further. He smiled at the thought. "Yes. You can definitely say so." He answered truthfully when he suddenly felt her come closer. "I did't quite get your name." She took in the subtle scent of his cologne. "John." He simply replied. "Such a common name for a unique person." His hands lightly played along with the tune of her lower back.

"How you figure that?" He questioned. "Most John's are unique. I knew a John. Very smart, athletic, funny, outspoken, sexy..." her words were cut short. "For a minute there I thought you was talking about me." They both chuckled. "That could be the case Mr. John. We haven't spoken to each other for years." She replied. "I don't see how he stayed away from you for so long.' He said. "We decided to go our separate ways a while ago. I didn't want to hold him back from anything." He stopped his motion staring at her. "Rachel? Is this really you?" He never expected to see his love again. She removed her veil for him to see her beautifully sculpted face. Her high cheek bones created dimples deeper than a canyon. "Its been a long time John." She smiled a radiant smile trying to disguise her unshed tears that blurred her vision.

His hands cupped her face refusing to let her lips go without kissing them. With the warm welcome and interlock of lips, the unfinished chapter of their lives were rekindled. Her hands maneuvered from his arms to his warm hands that cupped her face realizing he wasn't wearing a wedding band. "John I missed you so much." Her tears finally won the battle. He kissed her tears then swarmed his arms back around her waist gripping her tighter in his arms. "Girl where have you been all my life?" He said causing her to chuckle a bit. "I was wondering the same thing." Her arms hugged around his neck tighter as their bodies swayed as one. "Dont let me go baby." Rachel purred in his ears sending a blend of emotions ftom one head to the next.

Suddenly the once mellow music was abrupted with the DJ wanting to raise everybody spirits. Not wanting to separate, Rachel grab hold of his hand leading him to a secluded area to rekindle an old flame. John removed his mask after reaching the staircase. No questions were asked. He watched her take the lead which led them in a private office. They entered closing and locking the door behind. "How in the hell you knew about this room?" He finally questioned. "Lucky guess." She smirked while her fingers played with each other as though she was nervous. "John I never expected...I never expected us to..." he approached her slipping his lips upon hers while their tongues intertwined. The nearest wall is where her back clenched to as his kisses trailed downward. Hands groped every inch of her curves that clearly enhanced since their last encounter.

"Damn girl. I missed you." He slid his hands under her dress sliding down her thong. "I miss you too." She glanced down. Her thick thighs recieved his soft kisses with delight. He propped her leg on his shoulder and instantly went to work on her goods. Her moist lips were now dripping with love juices. Her hands secured his head as her knees began to weaken. Moans sang in the empty room. He gripped her ass adding more pleasure to his game. His tongue darted her plump fruit until her sticky juices satisfied his craving. "Shit John." She cursed aloud after he unleashed her floodgates and wouldn't stop. She called his name several more times, but just as she was ready to reach yet another orgasm he stopped coming up for air. He licked away her sticky love as he stood up refusing to allow her to move from the wall. He stood in front of her biting and nibbling in one of her favorite spots while teasing her clit with his long thick fingers. Her juices flooded John's hand letting him know he had her at her peak.

She finished unraveling his already loosened bow tie flinging it across the room. Stripping each other out of their clothing, Rachel found herself ontop of unknown documents situated on the desk. John spread her legs as wide as she allowed him too. He scooted her body to the edge draping her legs across his shoulders slowly piercing his erect dick in her soaked treasure. Biting down on her lip with pleasure feeling his thick manhood invade her space, she purred for more wanting to feel his full length. "Baby like that." She encouraged. "You mean like this." His thrust went from a slowly steady pace to more deep lunges and a faster pace. Her breast freely bounced in his eyes. He love to see her full cups dance to his rhythm. She cursed, she scratched, she moaned and she shouted feeling a rush of heat take over within her body. Feeling though she was losing control of her body, her legs trembled releasing a quake of cum that showered over John's dick. After two lunge he immediately pulled out releasing on the desk and between her juicy thighs. Her craving asked for more. She slid off the drenched desk facing her round but against his semi limp dick. "You cant 't handle this I see." She grind against his manhood that stiffened instantly. She spread her legs once more getting a good view of her sexy body. He penetrated her slowly yet again. reaching deep within her finding the magic g spot. Their love splattered everywhere yet again after reaching yet another climax. John looked down at the mess they made and they both blurted out in laughter. "Rachel. I still love you girl." He smiled her way. "I love you too." She turned his way embracing each other like it was their last.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 am

SexyT

SexyT

Loved it!! It was sooo damn good!! I was smiling at the hairdresserz and ppl probably noticed me blushing!!! I love me some Mr Wall!!

3Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:28 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I'm glad u loved it. Had to make sure the mood was set LOL.

4Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

SexyT

SexyT

I re-read this every night so I can have sweet dreams!!! lol
Am I crazy or just insane!! lol

5Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl really. I'm glad to know ur still loving this story. Ooo need to rewrite another one.

6Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG GURL YES YOU DO NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE!!!

U read my mind!!! lol

Hit me up with an idea for another one for you and I'll do one...I'm on 4 weeks vacation so I got free time!!!!!!!!

7Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so jealous. I need a vacay like that lol.

8Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

U have n e ideas for urs?

9Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

urm...i'd like a 'collegey' kind of theme...both college students...not a likely couple but we end up together anyway...something like that...

you??

10Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sound like a love and basketball scene but with a twist. Lol

11Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 pm

SexyT

SexyT

yep...ur right!!!

12Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 am

SexyT

SexyT

Nae, still waiting on u girl!!

13Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay I want a fight scene lol. Breakup makeup, maybe even breakup again. I want it fierce though. Maybe like on a job scene or something. Somewhere ppl will be lol o and with my main man trey.

I'm writing ur scene as we speak. I kept changing it but its now in my head how I want it to go.

14Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Ayt gurl...I gotchu!!! It's 9.30pm here and I just finished an intense Taebo workout so you can bet I'm in the 'fierce' mode!!! Gonne start writing up something!!

15Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

aries27

That was sexy as hell.....
You definately need to add another one...

16Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I think this is one of my favorites I Written. I need to get my writing style back this detailed. Lol

17Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Empty Re: Behind The Mask (John and Rachel) Wed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm

SexyT

SexyT

lol!!!! yeah it is realllllly good!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum