Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shower Flow |Rachel and John|

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Water hit against her body as late night showers became Rachel's favorite time to take a nice relaxing showers. College life has been great so far but the unisex bathrooms are starting to become a real pain with so many perverts on campus. The hot water flooded over her head creating natural curls that will be straightened in the morning. Humming her favorite tune, she couldn't hear anything. It was like her body was tranquil to the wee hours of the night. A force pushed Rachel against the shower wall while a hand covered over her mouth. Her eyes grew big as he tried breaking lose. "Don't say a word." The voice warned her as a kiss upon her neck made her squirm even more. "Let me just express myself to you." His free hand caressed her wet curves, slipping his hands between her rump towards her sweet spot. "You gonna be mines tonight." His fingers forced his way in her wet folds. The chocolate smooth skin she seen from her peripheral vision became all to familiar as excitement suddenly sparked down to her pearl. Kisses ran from her neck down to mid back right on her firm butt cheeks. His hands slapped it lightly. "Spread'em." He demanded. Her eyes slit down to him biting her bottom lip while he look up and grin at her. She did as she was told. His fingers helped open her now wet opening. Water massage their bodies. His warm tongue met her pearl, stroking from her clit right into her folds. A loud moan escaped her lips. His tongue flicked faster and harder on her pearl bringing her knees into a shaky shock. Nails began grinding at the tile walls. His teeth softly rake against the sensitive skin making her want to get on her knees. As her lower body violently shook, she cursed at him as low as she could bear knowing here were rooms nearby. Spreading her lips open a little wider, she released her creamy filling in his mouth that he gladly accepted. Biting softly at her folds to her butt to her back and right back against her neck, she regained her breathing ability. Trying to suppress her moans made it even more intense. His body hovered over her backside as she can feel his erection gotten extremely hard. His lips enveloped her bottom lobe of her ear as he whispered, "You like that?"

She didn't verbally respond. Finally able to turn around to him, John eyes was filled with both love and lust. Her hands tickled under his chin, then pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Her kisses went lower meeting her long lost friend. Her tongue traced along the head while he watch it suddenly disappear in her mouth. He bit down on his bottom lip, releasing groans of sheer pleasure. Her hands grabbed his butt to help keep her steady pace. One hand stroked the top of her curly mane, enjoying the way her teeth softly fondle his manhood. Her pace picked up and he found himself pounding at the wall trying not to get too loud. "Shit it's coming." He growled releasing within her mouth while the remainder washed away down the drain. She rose up with a smile on her face. He pinned her hands agains the walls, kissing her roughly. Her hands wrapped around his neck. Yanking her legs up, he felt her opening and welcomed himself in.

Their slippery bodies sang a tune each time he went deep. Her legs wants from wrapped around her waist to across his shoulders. Those once soft moans grew louder as he mashed against her g-spot and would not let up. Gyrating his hips he aimed to make her cum. She cursed at him yet again releasing her sticky evidence to be washed away. Releasing her back to the floor. Her legs grew weak but she wasn't ready for it to be over. Her front side touched the wall again. Bending over slightly she was ready to feel him get really deep. He grabbed her waist, and easily slid in her wet walls. His dick felt her wall smother him. As the rhythm was set, his hands cupped her nicely plumped breast while his fingers massage her perky nipples. "Aww John..." She sang aloud practically breathless. His right hand massaged her back up to her neck where he yanked her head back for a passionate kiss. Shifting her head, bite marks became her new tattoo with John's signature fangs. He pumped faster feeling a climax coming. As soon as her juices flooded his dick, he yanked out and released on her backside. Their love juices washed away. His body and her body became one as they regained their breath. She turned around facing him. "That was sexy." She smiled at him. "You asked for it, and I deliver." He smirked going in for a kiss of his favorite girl. "Aye what's going on in here?" They heard a guard call out. "Dammit we was loud." She whispered then placed her finger over her lip for him not to say anything." Almost through. Just taking a damn shower." Rachel said. "Hurry up then." He demanded then walked off. They both began to laugh, and he kissed her forehead. "Be ready for some more of this in the morning." He walked his naked body out grabbing hold of his towel. "I want some more now." Her finger demanded for him to come back. Round two three four...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Holy shit!
OMG! Nae u deliver alright!! That was intense...hmmm takes me to my land of fantasies..one night with that guy and I'd die happy!! lol

3Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

woooooo! naeeee is bringing the fire! that, was hot. the board is def waking up lol

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 am

SexyT

SexyT

Jas how about u top that!!

afro 

5Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man jas gonna set the board on fire when she adds lol. I was just giving a taste. Yea its coming back to life jas. Turnt up

6Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

think im a little rusty- we'll have to see lol

*kevin hart voice* TURN UP!!!! lol:P

7Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:Jas how about u top that!!

afro 

idk if I can top it but It should bejust as good! still working on itt:D

8Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

#TrayvonMartin. wrote:think im a little rusty- we'll have to see lol

*kevin hart voice* TURN UP!!!! lol:P

Kmsl luv it

9Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Turn up!! Turn up baby *kevin hart voice*Laughing 

10Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

gonna be adding it in the next 15-20 mins. just a quick run through:D. I should warn you...its kinda long lol Sad

11Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 pm

SexyT

SexyT

I'm already at work getting ready for my classes later....gonna read it before so I can just chill and relax!! lol these kids drive me crazy!

12Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 pm

SexyT

SexyT

I'm already at work getting ready for my classes later....gonna read it before so I can just chill and relax!! lol these kids drive me crazy!

13Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

#TrayvonMartin. wrote:gonna be adding it in the next 15-20 mins. just a quick run through:D. I should warn you...its kinda long lol Sad

Mines r usually long too. I start it off as a story lol. But this one straight to the point. Jas I need a trey songz one. U got that too Rachel

14Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Jas has a work cut out for her!! Lol

Will work on trey for u nae! One from me and one from jas

15Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:01 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

It's up!!! Had some tech difficulties with the size colors & fonts but yeaa:D

http://unexpected.heavenforum.org/t300-doctor-s-orders#10921

16Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Empty Re: Shower Flow |Rachel and John| Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

yaaaaaasssss!!I love you I love you 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum