Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel|

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

golden07

golden07
Admin

Rachel and Trevor

“I want suicides. Run until I tell you to stop.” the coach shouted and blew the whistle for us to run. Off we went back and fourth in the gym. The coach is really trying to pump us up for our next game, but a lot of us were already slacking because we have been constantly doing this. Giggling and talking could be heard as I ran, so I looked across the way to females entering the gym. Of course it was the cheerleaders. I continued with my pace after hearing the coach say don’t mind the distraction. He still never blew the damn whistle as we continued running back and fourth. I couldn’t help but notice the head cheerleader walking in last. Skirt hiked up high with her halter top revealing a nicely pierced belly button ring that shouldn’t be shown on school grounds. But she made sure she had her way. That’s what had me attracted to her. Her sense of aggressiveness. Finally the whistle blew. “Everyone in the showers, I want to see Trevor outside now.” the coach said after I grabbed my a swallow of water and lightly jogged to the door.

I knew what the deal was. Not only was he my coach, he was my father as well. I stood at the court outside and watched him walk over towards me with a ball in his hand.

“Man dad, I don‘t see why you do this to me every time after practice. I‘m tired, why you have to treat me so different?” I asked.
“Around here, you call me coach, and well son, you have too much potential especially since the scouts are coming.” he said.
“You‘re doing nothing but showing favoritism.” I chimed in and he just rolled his eyes throwing the ball hard towards me.
“Get your ass out on that court and show me what you got.” he said as we started playing against each other.

The daylight began slacking off as we played a couple of hours on the court. At the end, we were laughing at the stupid stunts we just tried to pull while walking towards the gym once again.

“Look, lock the gym up once you take your shower because your mom is going to pissed at me for running behind. Hurry up because you know how your mom is.” he said jokingly.
“Okay dad, be home soon.” I said as he opened the door to an empty gym.

He walked to the exit, while I grabbed my duffle bag from the bench and head towards the locker room to take a shower before heading home. As I walked towards the boys locker room, I heard the shower on in the females room. I looked around and there was no one in sight who could still be in here so I went on ahead to see if someone just left the shower on by accident because it did happen once before.

Sweet humming could be heard the closer I got so I began tip toeing to not startle them. The yellow curtain blocked the shower that held a shadow behind it. A shadow that look so inviting as the humming was soft and subtle. She held a rhythm in her head and twirled in the shower. My duffle bag dropped by accident.

“Is anyone out there?” she asked when suddenly she pulled the shower curtain back slightly to show her wet curly hair covering her right eye.
“My bad. I didn‘t think anyone was still back here.” I said, looking around awkwardly.

She giggled softly catching my eyes once more. “I‘m sorry for startling you, I was still doing dance routines when the other girls left. I noticed you and your dad still outside and decided to get in the showers quick.” she said revealing her dimples. I smiled back and licked my lips.
“Aight, that’s cool. Well, I‘m about to hop in the shower myself so uh…” I said beginning to walk backwards.
“What‘s the point in you going all the way to the boy‘s locker room when its just me and you with a lot of showers in here?” she said making a good point. But there was another point, for me to beat my meat after seeing her like this. She turned me the hell on and I don’t need to be in the same shower room with her. I gave a weak smile, dropping my duffle bag.

I approached her closer as she looked up at me with a smirk on her face.

“How about we share this shower since you have the water at the right temperature now.” I said noticing her pearls showing. She dipped back in the shower and began humming once again.
“So that’s a yes or a no?” I asked confused as I stripped out of my shirt.
“Whatever you feel comfortable with.” she said softly and continued to hum a sweet tune.

Stripping out of all my clothing, I felt my stomach grow butterflies, which was weird and my heart pounding. Pulling back the curtain, she never turned towards me. She showed me a view of her backside. So round and perfect. Toned legs and everything. I licked my lips as many things flashed into my mind. I had an erection when I heard her humming, so I knew for damn sure she had me. I stepped in the nice size shower letting the hot water hit my body. Closing the curtain behind, I brushed up against her, letting my hands fall upon her hips. Stooping over slightly, I whispered in her ear.

“So this mean you will finally go out with me.” I said. I’ve been trying to get at her for the longest and yet she always turned me down. So what was so different this time? Her head tilted back onto my chest.
“Hmm…that depends.” she said back.
“On what?”
“How badly you want me?”

Her body twirled around as we met eye to eye. I kissed her impatient lips. Kissing her like there was no tomorrow. My tongue slipped in her mouth tasting her sweet tongue mingling with mines. After breaking the kiss, I looked in her eyes yet again.

“Rachel you know I want you so badly.” I said feeling her arms wrap around my neck.
“I want you badly too.” she whispered.

That caused a reaction as I pushed her against the wall, pinning her arms down. My forehead pressed against hers as we admired each other features. My hands slipped from her arms to her thighs, where my hand slipped in between her legs spreading them wide apart. I doubt the water from the hose cause such wetness in between her legs. My finger slid against her opening as I grabbed a nice bit of her sweetness. Damn I wonder how she taste. A soft moan swept over the water. I couldn’t take it anymore, I needed to feel myself deep inside of her. I raised her body up against the wall, automatically causing her to wrap herself around my body. Raising her a little more, she slid down my erect dick. I bit down on my lips letting out a moan to feel how amazingly tight she is. I watched her expression as I made her take all of me in. Her mouth letting out sweet moans and eyes closing slightly.

My lips met her ear, “You like that baby?” I asked, while helping her move up and down.

“Umm hmm…” she let out as she massaged her fingers on my scalp and purring sweet things in my ear causing me to shift gears. I made her long lean legs cross my shoulders to get a better aim inside her walls. It contracted every time I would aim deeper. Her soft moans turned into loud screams while the wall contained her from falling backwards. Her breast bounce uncontrollably it was like a dance to my eyes. “I‘m about to bust…” she screamed out when I felt her walls release her love juices which washed away in the streams of water. I still continued finally reaching my climax. I raised her off my dick letting my cum hit against the walls. Her body slid against the walls, her legs must have been weak being she still used me as a crutch. The water washed away our mess. I raised her chin, blocking the water with my back so that it wouldn’t get in her eyes. Both of us were still breathing uncontrollable as she looked up at me with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes. I lowered to kiss her lips once more.

“Will you be mines and mines only?” I asked.

Her arms wrapped around my back pulling me in for a more aggressive kiss. She sucked on my lower lips before breaking the kiss. She looked into my eyes once more.

“Yes.” she finally said.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

That was good Nae!!
It was short and sweet!!
But incredibly HOT!!!
I was eating my breakfast while reading this
Almost chocked on my cornflakes!!!
Ohh lala!!!
cheers cheers

SexyT

SexyT

I just read this again...
Ooh my head spining!!!
I'll type urz up soon...
It needs to be as good as urz r!!
Man that was soo damn good...
The showers...up against the wall...
I'll have sweet dreams tonight!!
lol! After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| 436836 After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| 882 After School Activities |Trevor and Rachel| 882

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Some sweet dreams huh

I'm glad you liked it. The showers are
awesome...I know its a little short, but
i wanted to keep it sweet and simple
in the skool showers

Smile

Want another one?

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]