Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Captured

Rachel and Trevor

The cool night air hit against the skimpy dress Rachel worn as her intoxicated body settled outside to receive some fresh air. Her bachelorette party went as expected and now she was ready to call her fiancé for some fun. Turning around on her heels to head back inside her body hit a brick wall sending her stumbling backwards. Her body fell backwards feeling the cold concrete against her bottom. Her blurred vision and slurred words were no help as what seem to have hit her picked her up and placed her across his shoulders. She began to beat against his back pleading to let her go but his hard demeanor ignored her as the masked being said nothing.

"Let go of me," she pleaded hoping someone heard her, but the alley held no one as he walked around the way placing her in the SUV. Her hands clutched onto the frame of the door trying to escape while she had the opportunity but it was to no prevail. His strength pushed her through, tearing the silk material of her dress, immediately shutting the door behind. As he walked to the driver side, she seek the advantage of getting out but the doors was childproof locked.

"Bastard." she said aloud out of frustration as the anonymous being cranked and sped off causing Rachel's body to fall backwards into the seat. "Where we going?" she asked giving up in trying to argue waiting for the answer. No response. The only thing playing in the car was music settled down in the atmosphere. "I want to tease you. I wanna please you..." Keith Sweat whined through the speakers. Her eyes immediately cut to the person who took her. The main thing she could see was his height, but is still unsure of who it could be.

The ride was quiet as Rachel sat in the back of the car holding back tears from being captured by the unknown beast driving. "You will regret taking me." she said in a low tone looking into space with still no response. It drove her wild as the masked person pulled into the driveway of a beautifully designed home. The garage opened pulling into it before closing the door behind. His door opened then shut as he opened her door but she slid to the other side avoiding him. Reaching over towards her she slapped his hand away. He stepped back removing his mask revealing who the masked being was. Trevor?

Her heart raced seeing her ex for the first time after five years. Five long years. He reached in once again grabbing her by her leg and slid her towards him. "Trevor? What in the hell is going on?" she asked but he still didn't say anything. No but his lips met hers spreading them apart with his tongue to taste his lifelong love. He grabbed her other leg pulling her out of the car. Her long legs stood in the 4 inch stilettos breaking away from his lips as she began staring at him in disbelief. Although she remembered the breakup as if it was yesterday, her body felt something different. He knew how horny she get with liquor in his system and now here he is ready to set it on her right. His dick pulsated through his jeans. Her back pressed against the cold door frame as the roughness of their kisses grew into hungry passion. "Damn I miss you." Trevor took the time to say in between her strawberry coated kisses. He licked away her lip gloss as his hands slid under her dress palming her soft plump behind that he helped enhanced during their younger state. The silken thongs were something she had debated on wearing and she glad she did. She pushed him back some stepping out of her stilettos. He grabbed her hand to turn her around for her backside to face him. "I want you naked by the time you enter into the house." he said in her ear as his deepened voice melted in her ears spiraling waves of an ocean in between her thick thighs. The zipper was the only noise made as he unzipped her seeing bare back and the purple silk thongs that matched the skimpy piece she worn. The tip of his fingers traced her shoulders to remove the straps of her dress watching it fall to her feet. Her nipples pressed against the cold window as she turned her head to the side to see what Trevor was doing through her peripheral vision. "Meet me in the house." he demanded turning away as he entered the door which led them indoors. Rachel stood in shock unsure of anything at the moment. How did Trevor know where she was? Why is he doing this to her both physically and emotionally?

Rachel entered into the home seeing the hallway and began walking trailing off into the living room. Her naked breast were held in her hands while looking around to see where Trevor could be. "You look so damn sexy." she heard his voice. Glancing up towards the second floor she seen him shirtless leaning over the rail staring at the beauty who he started to undress. "But I said I wanted you fully naked. Take off your thongs before coming up." he demanded standing up to straighten his stance while he continued to stare at her. She didn't bother to question him. She simply did as he said sliding off her thongs being completely bare and awkward. She began walking up the staircase covering her jewels with her hands. Taking the final step off the staircase she glanced over towards Trevor seeing that his black boxers were the only thing he had on. She licked her lips seeing how well his body developed over the years since the last time she seen him. His once clear skin now had a few tattoos covering over the creamy brown sugar. She stood in front of his tall stature. He chuckled a bit laughing at how she was trying to cover her beautiful body that has been marked in his mind since their first encounter. "Your nervous?" he asked as if this was her first time. Her shy attitude shined fourth shaking her head no. Once more he chuckled taking her hands that tried to cover over her features. "I tried to forget you like you suggested, but what it really boils down to is you are my world girl. It took me five long years to realize that." he said wrapping his hands around her waist lifting her up. The long model legs wrapped around his waist as the two couldn't stop tasting each others sweet lips.

The silk sheets greeted Rachel's back. Trevor's hands spread her les wide open so she could feel the cool draft between her wet lips. His finger caressed over her pearl which his soft lips found a tender spot upon her neck causing her body to squirm with pleasure. Her soft skin heated with pleasure as Trevor's tongue slid freely against her soft caramel complexion down to her harden morsels. With a slight bite against her flesh she purred with satisfaction taking her free hands to caress his freshly cut head. He delighted to hear her satisfying remarks but tonight he wanted more. No music played because his concerns were that of hearing his love making the music in his ears. Two fingers slid within her wet folds feeling the sweet fluid he created from his demanding ways, his soft touch, and passionate kisses. "Oh Trevor." she said aloud as his long fingers probed her inner parts. His tongue trailed further down south now knowing that’s where his hunger satisfaction will be fulfilled. "Spread them wider." he said as she did so getting a good view of her wet plump that glisten from the moons glare. He blew a cool breath against her clit sending a wave through her body. "You like that? " he teased as he continuously blew against her. "You know I do." she moaned as his tongue slipped over her pearl letting his warm tongue generate a reaction that warmed her insides. His tongue met her second pair of lips that is now about to be devoured. Spreading open her lips more, his soft bites in between hard sucking brought her moans fourth singing in the midst of the air. His thumb began toying with her pearl letting his free hand push back into her juice box. "Keep them wide." he said because she could feel her legs losing balance feeling her peak. "Trevor I can't." she whined grabbing hold of the silk sheets to contain her composure. "Yes you can." he said before devouring her yet again. A shock flood throughout her body feeling it from the top of her head down to her toes as she secreted the love juices from within. Her legs grew limp from trying to keep her stance. Standing before Rachel, his dick protruded from his boxers at a length she would dream about many nights. "Still sweet as you can be." he smiled lighting the room. "Come on." she sat upon her elbows with a smirk as her legs sat open waiting for him to lay it in her. "Come on what? You rushing me now? You think you ready for big poppa after all these years?" he teased her as he slid his manhood out of his boxers sliding his hands against it from staring at her. "Big poppa better be ready for me." her smile made his dick twitch with the anticipation of feeling her deep inner parts to find any secrets she held deep inside. He approached her ready to lay down his pipe but little did he know Rachel was more than ready. She grabbed his arm causing him to fall back on the bed as she slid off the bed. "Push back." she began to demand and he did just so. Climbing back onto the bed she cross one leg over his body letting her back face him. Her wet opening met his manhood using her hand to help guide her in. The width stretched her walls as the length spark a flame from within. "Umm you so tight." Trevor said watching her slowly maneuver on his length. Her once curly updo fell across her back. His hands mold against her frame right down to her waist where he helped her smooth ride. She popped his hands away. "I got it." she said speeding up her pace a little. Her body danced in his eyes as their moans created a musical tune in the air. Gyrating her hips, her walls contracted against his pipe. Trevor sat up taking a hold of her waist yet again making her go faster. "Shit Trevor." she cursed furiously feeling a flood breaking away through the dam. "Don't fight it." he said in her ear. His fingers made their way to her uncontrollable breast squeezing them tightly to where she couldn't take it anymore. She released her flood walls creating a puddle on his lap.

With one motion she was bent over biting at the cover and yelling out curses at Trevor as he pushed deeper within. "Say you love it. Tell me you always want it." he demanded. “I love it…” she screamed aloud embracing the feel of yet another orgasm that may take her breath away. “Tell me you want me…Tell me you love me…” he slammed harder. “I want you Trevor…” she said refusing to say the ultimate words. Once more he felt her warm juices flood over his manhood. He immediately took it out before he came within her, releasing on her backside as both their love juices collided together on the sheets.

As they lay side by side, many memories surfaced to the atmosphere, many in which they laughed, and some of awkward silence. Rachel’s eyes met the man who captured her tonight in many ways. The man she thought would never reenter her life. The words he wished to hear was ready to come fourth… “Trevor…” she whispered. “Yea…” his voice sound so deep with a sign of sleepiness. “I…I do still love you.” she whispered causing him to look down at her. “I love you too.” he replied pulling her in closer. With that note, they laid their with smiles on their faces dreaming the night would never end, but until then… “Goodnight…”

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

WOW!!!
It was beautiful in a way!! lol

3Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I so loved that!!!!!! Trevor knows what to do! lol

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Glad y'all like it.
About to creat my add on
So y'all put y'all request in and
See where it will take u. Lol

5Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

^_^ so excited

6Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 am

SexyT

SexyT

UHMAZING!!!
LOVD IT!!!!
cheers cheers

7Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

SexyT

SexyT

What happened here???
no 1 wanted an add to continue???

Wellll, I'd like one...withhhhhh John Wall!!
Ooohhh what I'd give to be stuck in between those 2 men!!! BRRRRRRRRRR

Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I 440777

8Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Working on that new add. I got some ideas for this and i didn't forget about bad girls either. Shall repost the story back up.

9Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:36 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Its almost story time. I need to revive this. Rachel its ur b-day and its gonna b ur weekend. If someone wants to b added to this storyline put ur name and man under here...even if its da same man we need a good fight. My internet is not working til Saturday though. I'm using my phone. But keep me posted

10Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Desire' and Trey

11Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OK lady. I got u.

12Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Very Happy

13Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:02 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter One

John scoped around his bachelor party seeing 100s of males and females cascading the main floor. In a couple of hours he will be a married man, retiring his Playa’s status. He grinned at the thought of seeing his future bride to be, wearing her beautiful designer wedding gown standing apart from every individual at the wedding. He chuckled to himself at the thoughts of her wearing all white despite all the freaky things that should make the dress red. Yea, he marked his spot and vowed to never leave.

“Yo, John…John…” his daze was startled with an image of a goddess standing before him dressed in a short French coat that situated mid thigh and pink stilettos that matched. He sat upright in his seat noticing his friend stepping from around the beautiful creature. “This lady has been looking for you all night man…” he smirked a mischievous grin. “Man I had enough lap dances for tonight. My dick is tired of getting played.” He motioned his hand over his loose jeans while smiling at what seem to be a new found fan. “This is your last…let me emphasize this again…LAST time you are considered a free man. Live a lil tonight. I hear she got a few tricks up her sleeves.” He looked at the girl as he was emphasizing his point. He grinned at John while the girl still never said anything. “Sounds promising, but I’mma pass man.” John stood up with a lil bounce in his step to make sure his growing erection wasn’t too noticeable.

“Now young lady, you look like my boy, Trevor, type. As a matter of fact, I’m sure he is around here somewhere. Want me to introduce you to him?” he asked taking the lead in walking ahead of her. “I had high hopes for you though.” Her seductive voice lured his eyes to her full pink lips. “Really now? Why me… I mean…” he replied with a bit of arrogance as if he knew he’s every woman’s desire. Her arm latched around his, taking the lead through the crowd.

“I’m your number one fan, all throughout high school.” She triggered something in his mind. Looking at the girl holding his arm, he began scoping out an imaginary playbook of all the girls he been with. “You must be mistaken me for somebody else girl. I don’t know you.” He said. “No mistake Mr. Johnathan ‘Hook’ Wall.” She coined in on his nickname from high school off his team. “What the…” before he could finish his statement, his back pressed against a wall in an abandoned hall way. Her body pressed against his hands against his chest staring him in his eyes. She didn’t hesitate to kiss his lips she’s been dying to taste. John thought about fighting but the taste of her honey lips defeat his struggle. Eventually the uneasy feel between the two softened. John’s hands wrapped around her petite frame groping her curved ass through her jacket. Her soft moans sweetly tickled his ear sending a desirable twitch between his legs. She broke away the kiss, biting down on her bottom lip.

She grabbed his forearm that settled on her hip taking his hand into hers. With a smirk, she guided his hand in between her thighs to feel her wet throbbing slit. His eyes widened to the bare woman introducing him to all her goods. Going down memory lane, he still held no clue to who she was. She removed his hand from her sweets raising it to her smudged lips. Licking each finger, he dropped his head back at the sensation going through his body. “Damn girl, who the hell are you?” it slipped through his lips. Feeling a breeze invade between him and her, she tucked her hand in the gap of his pants pulling on him to follow her. Through a door they went…

Gotta finish it but wanted to post what I have already. What do you think? It will all tie in with the storyline thanks to ya’ll…

14Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 pm

SexyT

SexyT

OMG NAE!!!

U finally added to this!! Been a while since I visited this section!!!!!! I love me some John wall!!!! Can't wait to see what's next!!!

ADD ASAP!!!!!!!

BTW My bday was AWESOME!!! Got so wasted with my girls after not drinking for 16 months (that's my daughter's age! lol) plus the 9 months i carried her!!!! My bf just stood and laughed...i even danced with a freaking pole with my girls...nothing freaky just fooling around (i think) lol!!!!

15Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Why thank you dear...I'm glad you had fun with yo crazy self...lol Got more on da way Smile

16Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 am

SexyT

SexyT

Can't wait!!!

17Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

UPS

18Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG...All star week-end??? People did y'all see Mr Wall???? OMG...That guy is sooooo damn sexy....got me shivering in front of the TV...funny thing is my bf was right next to me...had to let him know he was making me shiver!! lol

Can't wait for the next part NAE HIT ME UP!!! lol

19Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey Nae,
what happened to this one? I've been reading all the stories in this section again! lol (im on sick leave-can ya blame me! lol)
Razz 

20Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:51 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl you a mess lol. Imma have to work on them. I gotta work on you and John. Gotta find a good plot

21Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Empty Re: Captured |Rachel & Trevor| Part I Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Lol! Well I imagine u already have something hot in mind!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum