Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justin...Love You To Ecstacy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Angel and Justin

I watch as Angel run towards my car, quickly getting in. She didn’t say anything as she close the door and look ahead. When she called me earlier, I could hear a sense of hurt in her voice, but I didn’t bother to ask her as I slowly drove up the street. Turning up my volume to release the awkward silence in the car, the song by Maxwell came on. Traffic is now smooth and the silence still invade the space between Angel and myself. Pretty wings played on the speakers as I glance towards Angel who had tears streaming down her heart shape face. We were not too far from my house, so I tried to stay focus looking forward, but she know I can’t stand to see her cry. Speeding cause me to make it to my house quicker as I pulled into the driveway. Turning the car off we sat there in silence a bit more. I turned her way so that she can look at me and say something, but she didn’t move.

“Angel. What‘s wrong with you?” I asked.

She just shook her head.

“Don‘t give me that. I know you too well, what‘s the deal?” I asked as she finally turned my way tears smearing her makeup down to her cheeks. “Your boyfriend said something to you?” I asked getting a bit upset being that I hate the thought of her having another dude in her life as it is.

She didn’t bother as though she was motionless. I got out of my car slamming the door and walk to her side opening the door. She still didn’t move, so I picked her petite size frame up and she automatically wrapped her arms around my neck. She was acting like a baby who feelings just got hurt while resting her head upon my chest. Approaching the door, I struggled a bit to unlock the door with her in my arms, but I manage opening the door to a dark room. She slipped out of my hands standing up on her own as I could see her shadow wiping away her teary eyes. Flicking the switch on, the house stood to be empty. She glance around, but I took the lead heading towards my room.

“You can make yourself comfortable.” I said not looking back.

Footsteps seemed to follow behind me, so I look behind me to see her following me.

“I don‘t allow babies in my room.” I said, but she continued walking behind me. Approaching my bedroom door, I stopped placing my hand around the doorknob. “Are you going to tell me your issue when you come in or do I need to take you back home?” I asked before opening it.
“We will talk.” she respond.

I nod my head and open the door letting her step in first. She slowly enter looking around to familiarize herself. “Have a seat.” I suggested towards the bed as she followed my advice. I captured her fragrance in my nostrils as she swayed he hips to and fro. She look so good in her tight apple bottom jeans and white collard shit that revealed her pierced belly button. I continued standing there waiting for her to speak.

“Well, Trey and I broke up.” she finally said. “And its because of you.” she added.

It took me back when she said that because the way she made Trey seem as though that was her heart.

“What about me?” I asked, walking towards the bed.
“I don‘t know. Something I can‘t figure out myself.” she said looking up towards me. “As hard as I try to get you to escape my mind, your still there, blocking away my feelings for Trey. When I see you with my friend, I think that we are suppose to switch places so that I could be near you.” she confessed as a smile trailed up to my face. “Why are you smiling?” she asked.
“Because you blew me off when I tried to tell you I still had feelings for you and now you come back to me with this. Is it because you really want Trey or me?” I asked her.
“Justin, I‘m serious about you and me.” she said, looking in my eyes. “I never gotten over you.” she added looking off at the time. My finger traced the side of her face to her chin, lifting her head towards me so that I can get a glimpse of her light brown eyes. Leaning in closer, I let my kiss answer her troubling questions. Still after all these years, my feelings for her only escalated.

We stood up, she standing a few inches shorter than me. Our kisses grew hungrier for the passion we held inside as I want to give her my all. My hands gripped onto her round ass feeling so good in my hands. It grew since the last time I really seen her and now I am ready to see it now. She pushed me back onto my bed as I knew a shock expression land upon my face. She never was aggressive about anything, but tonight I am seeing a new Angel. Turning around away from me, I sat up on my elbows observing her. It look as though she was unbuttoning her shirt, as I watch the brown sugar coated honey before me reveal her back. She continue facing opposite away from me as now I see her unbuttoning her pants, sliding the dark denim jeans from around her ripe ass down to the floor. She kicked them to the side after sliding off her flip flops. Her suppose to be boy cut panties showed her plump ass even more. She turned around staring me in my eyes as it reveal many thoughts going through her mind. I stood up before her, pulling her bare skin against me. Her soft delicate skin was something I long to touch and the scent of her body smell of sweetness.

“Everything will be ok. I got you.” I said.

She look up at me with a sincere smile. I kissed her sweet lips walking her up against my wall. Her back pressed against it while I had a bunch of things running through my mind on what I want to do with her. I took off my shirt tossing it to the side as our body heat molded together. I began kissing the right side of her neck until I could hear her voice in my ear.

“Justin…” her soft voice mellowed in my ear.
“Yes.” I said.
“Take your time. I want tonight to be special.” she said.

From those words my lips pressed against her left side on her neck being that is her spot. Suckling on it until I left my mark. I began trailing kisses down to her chest where my hands began fumbling with the hooks of her bra. Unsnapping it, her breast were released for me to do as my heart desire. She removed her bra and that’s when I sucked on her breast until she began rocking her hips and pushing my head ever closer to her. Again I moved lower until I found myself on my knees. I pulled her panties down revealing herself to me. She kicked the to the side. I lift one leg up putting it across my shoulder while the other remain on the floor. First I dipped one finger in to see how moist she was. Girl was W.E.T. I look up to see she was gripping onto her breast as though I did something yet. I smirk, then emerged my face to her womanhood tasting the sweetness of her folds. I devoured her until I can feel her leg trembling against my shoulder. On the inside I was smiling knowing I was pleasing her in all the right areas, her moans escaping from her mouth grew louder and louder causing me to exert myself even more. She finally came, almost drowning me in her goodness as I consumed everything. I licked my lips then stood up wiping my mouth with my forearm. She held a big smile then pulled me in kissing my sticky lips. She released and licked her lips.

“Always wondered what I taste like.” she said as I laughed.
“Freak.” I mumbled as I reached over to my dresser to grab a condom from the drawer.
“You bring the best out of me.” She said bring a smirk onto my face. I unbuckled my belt causing my jeans to get baggier and finally unbuttoning my jeans to where they fell, leaving me in my boxers. I kicked then to the side, the slid off my boxers to put on the condom.

We stood there naked as she watch every move I made. After slipping it on, I grabbed her thighs lifting her up on the wall as she surround her arms around my neck for security. I guide myself into her sleek walls feeling the warmth and tightness around my manhood. Girl was still tight just like I remember. Her manicured nails dug into my back slightly as her eyes closed tightly from the ride. I slowly had her going up and down until she began to help me out as well. Her back rubbed against the wall, while I had her going faster and faster. Her moans were taking me to new heights. She was calling out for me, and I want to give her more. Take her to places she have never been that no one else could take her. I lifted her off the wall, I still deep within her and bringing her to the bed where I gently placed her with me on top. I grinded into her with more force until she came and as did I. She was hook now. How did I know? Because she was already tired, but she didn’t know I had more for her lil ass.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang I wrote a lot... cheers Enjoy

3love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Omg that was awesome!!!
I know exactly what i can do with that in the story.

wow Janae you're like so the best!!

4love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...you are welcom. I can't
wait to see what your going to
add next
I didn't know at first how I should
have added but the last
add gave me an idea

5love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:00 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol!
trust i think you and everyone else will really like what im going to do....
lol

6love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I can't wait then. Upz...

7love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:41 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

yoooooooooooo,

that was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved it

http://www.myspace.com/immynumber1priority

8love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

тяɘy и ∂яαkɘ ƒιɘи∂ wrote:yoooooooooooo,

that was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved it

Thank you dear...You kno I try

9love - Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Empty Re: Justin...Love You To Ecstacy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:08 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

your welcome Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/immynumber1priority

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum