Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10

+35
TheBee
Miz.Skittle
arie_18
kaylee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
SexyT
danielle2110
LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
shawnie poo
SweetGin1028
theeBAD3ST
bbc dope
~*PliesWifey*~
enviousj
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
Ms_Pink_N_Green
Vava
nena
pureSEDUCTION
dezzy.baby1
○→Єmιℓιε←○
brittlovinghim08
MzMoThug
yesimHER*
♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy
heatRAE!
mhco010
tylender09
•Brittany Baby•
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
LADY IVERSON
sinqlebby !
golden07
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 38]

901Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue May 25, 2010 10:03 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Aight, I got da picture.

Are you taking summer skool?

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

902Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

unfortunately , i is .

gotta get this gpa back up .

903Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue May 25, 2010 10:10 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Does that mean less time pn da comp... Sad

904Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

girl nah !!

me and my laptop are like
me and my phone

inseparable !!

oh yeah ,
guess what ?!

you gave yourself a new page ,
so that means ......

NEW ADD !!!!!

905Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue May 25, 2010 10:41 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol i kno...i'll work on it for tomorrow

906Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm

new add?

907Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 35 |Guilty Pleasures|

Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Jessic10

Hands met my body sculpting my frame as a potter to clay. My intoxicated body felt alive and horny, but my heart began to hurt. Hurt because I’m not in the arms of Marcus. I love him so much the butterflies in my stomach every time I see him, I feel giddy like a kid around him to where I’m putty in his hands. How can one who claim to love me take someone precious away from me knowingly? My heart throbbed with sadness suddenly causing my body to react with the motion of the bold individual behind me who began toying with my privates.

Turning around to get a view of the person driving my hormones up stood a fine male with a smirk that could murder. I bit down on my lip trying to control my urges. His arms pulled me closer to him taking in his delightful scent. Body language spoke louder than words. My hands wrapped around his neck pulling him down for a kiss. His soft subtle lips drew me in more so as the dance floor soon turned into a sex zone.

Grabbing hold of my hand, he led me out into the main lobby yet again away from the main lobby and crowds to the hallway filled with doors. Walking down the long hallway, he led me to the very end opening the door to a candlelit room. My eyes grew amazed at the white room, laced with drape high above the ceiling. The door closed meaning no time to turn back. I look into the strangers eyes seeing a mischievous glow. He walked up to me, eyes concentrating on my body.

“What’s your name?” his voice drummed my body.
“Clarese.”
“Sexy.” he replied.
“Yours?”
“Rome.” he replied.
“Condoms Rome?” I asked.
“Always strapped.” he replied.

No more words. He pushed my body against the wall kissing my lips once more. Hands palmed my breast trailing down to my pants unbuckling it. Once undone the large hands slipped within feeling my moist panties from dancing with him. “Just the way I like it.” he said roughly in my ear as we began tearing each other clothing off. My back soon fell upon the soft leather, lips matching lips, hands touching places no other man has touched after being with Marcus. As bad as this is, it felt good to be free once again, but what happens after will be another problem to worry about later…

Looking around the club, I found Jinn talking to a few dudes looking stone. I felt my conscience weighing upon my body coming into realization of what have just occurred. I wanted to just vomit at the thought that’s how guilty I feel.

“Jinn.” I said aloud as the roaming eyes viewed my dirty body reeking of Rome’s scent.
“What‘s up beautiful.” she stammered, getting off of her stool stumbling over her feet. “We have some friends wanting us to hit an after party.” her drunken voice stammered.
“We have to go.” I said.
“Why? The fun is really about to go down. Ooo, ever had a threesome.” she said laughing at her statement causing the attention to gleam even more so our way.

I grabbed a hold of her arm pulling her out the door letting her know I meant business. Once outside of the club I pulled her along until we were no where near surrounding people.

“What‘s the deal?” she asked. “I thought we were here to have fun, live it up, mess around.” she slurred.
“Give me the keys. I‘m driving.” I said ignoring her statements.
“You don‘t know how to get home.”
“That‘s why you got a damn GPS system in your car! Give me the keys.” I shouted.

She sucked her teeth and gave me her keys as we approached the car to get settled in. Getting in the car, I cranked up and zoomed down the highway.

“See I knew you couldn‘t handle this…” she said. “You aight?” she asked.
“Yea, I‘m just ready to go home.” I said slowing my pace after seeing red and blue lights ahead. “Well, turn up here on the interstate.” she instructed since I haven’t plugged in the direction in the GPS.

Finally making it home, we pulled in the driveway and parked. Jinn got out sluggishly practically falling out once she stepped out. I walked over to help her, but I barely could help myself. We staggered at her door. “Here are your keys.” I said giving it to her so she could open the door.

She found the key and opened the door to a darkened home.

“Corey!” she said aloud. “Baby, where are you?” she asked.
“He probably sleep.” I whispered.
“No he‘s not. He know momma is ready to get a good ride on his dick. Corey?” she said once more heading to their bedroom. “Ain‘t that about a bitch.” she said aloud.

I briskly walked to their bedroom seeing nothing.

“What‘s wrong?” I asked.
“Corey ain‘t here.” she said.
“Well, how about you get showered up and meet him in the bed.” I said.
“No I want to know where the hell he at. He know what the deal is.” she mumbled.

I left her to vent on her own heading into our home to wash the scent of HIM off of me. Flickering the light on in the house, the semi damaged room look the same. I figured Marcus isn’t home since Corey isn’t. I crept to the bedroom seeing an empty room. I sighed relief heading into the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water steamed the bathroom instantly after stripping off my clothing and into the shower feeling the water heating my skin. “Aww…shit.” I winced finding a cooler temperature.

My hands gripped his ass feeling him digging deeper in my body laying his pipe on me good. I bit down on his shoulder blade making him go harder. My nails raked against his creamy skin leaving my marks upon him. One more launch and my juices flooded over him. For a minute we laid their taking a breather. I pushed him off of me, climbing on top while rotating my hips to fit him all in. No hands required since my slick walls allowed him to find me easier once more. We darted each other in the eyes, then shifting away to his tattoo, a design of an Ace of Spade laying upon his chest. His left hand motioned me up and down faster while his right hand pressed against my pearl creating yet another orgasm…

The suds ran down the drain seeing the guilt sliding away. The sound of my phone rang from the other room as my heart skipped several beats.

“So maybe we should exchange numbers. I might be in town once again you know and we could go out.” Rome said as I hurriedly slip on my clothing.
“I don‘t think that‘s such a good idea.” I said.
“Why not? We already did the do, I could at least take you out to eat sometime.” he said sarcastically.
“I really have to go.” I said trying to find my heels.

He stood up walking towards me. He slid the phone out of my pocket dialing in his digits.

“Only call me when you ready then.” he said then turning my phone around to snap a picture. “And this is a reminder…” he added.

“Hello.” I answered.
“Where the hell you been?” Marcus shouted through the phone.
“Out.” I shouted back hearing the attitude rising in his voice.
“Out doing what? You know what, never mind I‘m on my way home.” he said hanging up on me. Why me?

908Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 pm

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

omg... im loving this story im going to need another ADD asap.. With some length to it.. lol

909Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 am

SexyT

SexyT

Aww man...I been in that sticky situation...
It sucks,
How in the hell she gon get out of this one
if Marcus find out???

910Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:07 am

sheszbadd.

sheszbadd.

I love this . always a twist or turn in the story .
can't wait for the next add .

911Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.Lawd!

912Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Been a couple of weeks
New add soon please!?

913Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.new add soon plz!

914Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Still no add?
Can we get one by next weekend?

915Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes ma'am, I finished writing it today at work so I'mma post hopefully by tomorrow...

916Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Chapter 36 |I Love You|

Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 51b8zw10

Rolling in Corey’s whip after driving around town to see where the girls were, Corey and I decided to pick the children up as well even though its extremely late. I needed my family to be together so that I know they are safe. Driving on the road heading back to our place, my mind drift onto Clare. What was she doing out in the streets? Was she that pissed off? I’m so tired at this moment. It seems like I haven’t slept for weeks.

“What‘s on your mind?” Corey’s voice crept over the music blaring from his Bose system. I’m surprise the kids still sleep. “It seem like you haven‘t been yourself since we left Pee Wee‘s crib man…Everything iight?” he questioned. “A lot of shit been on my mind. Gotta figure things through.” I said staring out in the leery neighborhood, seeing the hustlers making their money and the hoes slipping in strangers cars. “I‘m really tempted to head the family back to New York soon.” I said.

“You in some trouble?” Corey asked knowing the reason we ran up North. “Talk later.” I said looking around in the car not wanting anything up in the air, even if we are enclosed in a car. “Word. Well you know where I be at.” he smirked, flipping open his compartment under his seat when we reached a red light grabbing two imported La Gloria cigars from there and handing them to me.

“Remember this shit man. One of the best on the market.” he smirked seeing the green light to pull out. “I‘m the one who introduced you to this. Where a lighter at?” I asked looking around. “Check the glove compartment man.” he replied and so I did seeing the small stream of light glowing in the small compartment revealing a red lighter. Once I lit both of them up, I handed one off to Corey and the other between my awaiting lips, drawing in the flavor and exhaling through my nostrils. “This shit never get old man.” I said placing the lighter back in his box.

“All day baby. You know if we didn‘t have the kids with us, I would‘ve dropped your ass off at my girl Krissy‘s crib to relieve that underlying pressure building up in your balls.” he laughed. “The fuck out of here man. Your ass married, I know you ain‘t fucking around on Jinn.” I said knowing how he is. He love a cheap thrill, anything to be close to the edge, but not enough to jump over. “Shi man. You know how I play my cards. Its just a reminder to know who really has the best pussy. Jinn got it and I know it, but I temptation goes to my dick creating another person in itself. I‘m imperfect and ain‘t afraid to admit it. But since you jumpin‘ down on my balls cuz I cheated, Jinn ain‘t no saint either. I know when one time she come home with a foul pussy and try to play my role. We got issues, but we still got love too man. It don‘t really hurt to step out of character sometime, you feel me.” he preached. Drawing in another taste of my cigar, I took in what Corey said and placing it in my world. I could have been fucked over Clarese, I know that but she possess something no other girl could tame within me and that’s my heart. Never had I opened myself to any damn body, but she chopped me with a butcher knife.

“And you let that shit fly man, knowing your girl stepped out on you?” I asked. “Naw man, she cheated on me once and never again. All I‘m saying is your pussy whipped ass need to step out once and realize where your heart really belong. You know if it will be with Clarese if you can’t go through with it. Unless your like me having to dip in it first then realize who your main is. You catch my drift?” he asked pulling into the driveway. “Yea man. I got you.” I said opening the door to get Zay sleepy butt out of the car.

“Hit me up tomorrow cuz tonight I ain‘t planning to have no interruptions.” Corey smirked getting lil Kaslyn out keeping her in her car seat.
“Aight man.” I said thinking to myself if I live to see tomorrow.

Approaching the door, I unlocked it seeing the dark gloomy room sitting in silence. Maybe too silent. Entering and closing it behind, slowly I eased around hoping Claritha didn’t change her mind and try to seek out vengeance. With Zay snug tightly in my grasp still sound sleep, I searched every room in the house, from the kitchen to finally reaching Zay’s room. After seeing no danger in any of these rooms, I decided to place Zay down in his bed. Leaving him there the last room I haven’t checked was our room. Upon approaching the door, no sounds, movement, nothing. I opened the door gently seeing a lump under the sheets. My hands slid along the smooth wall feeling the light switch between my fingers to flick it on. Groans lingered in the air along with movement under the sheets.

“Clare, you know we have to talk so why you sleep?” I asked walking closer to the bed snatching the covers off of her. She worn a sexy black night gown that rose to her plump ass cheeks letting me know she is either wearing a thong underneath or nothing at all.
“I‘m tired baby that’s all.”
“I don‘t give a flying fuck. That’s what you get for wanting to party your ass off.” I said upset.

She soon adjusted herself in bed turning my way slightly. Rubbing her eyes to wipe away the sleep, she adjusted, focusing in on me.

“You know what, I ain‘t got time to hear that bull Marcus. Better be happy I decided to come back home after the shit you pulled on me. You knew all along and the fact you finally told me suppose to make me feel better?” she asked causing my body to be enthralled with anger.
“I didn‘t know that shit was still gonna pop off Clare. I can‘t redo the past. Eventually yo ol man was gonna die anyway with all the enemies he collected.” I said seeing her eyes begin to fill with hate towards me.

“How could you say something like that. Bullshit Marcus! It so happened that you was in the plot with it the whole time.” she said swinging her legs off the bed ready to stand at full attention. “How am I suppose to let go? He was the only family I had. I‘ve known. I‘ve loved.” she approached me closer. “You took that away from me you bastard!” she lashed out at me tears filling her eyes. Grabbing her fist that were ready to be plowed into my chest, I pulled her into my arms trying to tame her aggressive state.

“Stop blaming me Clare. Remember I went to save you. Save you from getting killed. It wasn‘t my fault. Your father sent me. You know damn well I would have never left his side for anything. All I am telling you is he carried a lot of baggage. I seen the dangers when all you seen was the glory. Quit acting like all this is brand new.” I said feeling her body grow more relaxed in my arms.

“Now tomorrow. I want you to pack you and Zay things and head back to New York. There are a few things I need to work out with Corey down here.” I said feeling her push off a bit. “Look, don‘t question me just do what I say aight.” I said letting her go knowing not only will this be hard for her but for me as well.

“What is it Marcus? You know damn well I can handle anything anybody throw at me, so what‘s the deal?” I asked.
“The deal is I don‘t want you or Zay to be around if shit pop off. Just do as I say and things will be fine.” I replied walking towards the bathroom.

Stepping into the bathroom, I turned on the faucet letting the water run to a warm state. Splashing my face with the warm water to ease away unnecessary worry I felt, I glanced in the mirror seeing Clare staring at me.

“Are you planning to go back to her?” she asked as though the expression read upon my forehead.
“What you talking about?” I asked grabbing a hand towel to wipe my face.
“Claritha.” she spat with disgust. “Are you planning to go back to her?” she questioned once more.
“No, I told you Corey and I have some business.” I said getting frustrated.

I seen her roll her eyes in disgust walking back into the bedroom. I slipped out of my jeans and tee leaving me in my boxers. Walking back into the bedroom, Clarese laid upon her stomach staring at the blue wall thinking. I licked my lips looking at her backside feeling my dick rise wanting to give her my love as if it was my last. My hands slipped under the night gown gripping her ass while raising her nightgown to see nothing on underneath. She was planning for me to lay this pipe on her I see.

“Quit Marcus. I‘m not in the mood.” she said.
“Wearing this with no panties on let me know you wanted this the whole time.” I shot back spreading her legs a little bit to let my fingers play in her wet twat.
“No. That just let you know I was lazy now stop.” she shot back kicking me some aiming at my nuts.
“Okay. I‘m going to stop.” I said, crawling over her letting my weight vibrate the bed. Placing my right hand behind my head staring up at the ceiling, silence once more filled the air leaving an awkward feeling between us. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is different about Clare. Like she’s holding something back from me.

“What you thinking about?” I asked.
“Us.” she simply replied.
“What about us?” I asked.
“Everything. How we made it this far only to be separated once more.” she said.
“Separated?” I questioned.
“Yea separated. You pushing me back to New York like we never handled shit like this before.” she said seeming to know what the deal is.
“We handled a lot before. I know, but things are different now. We have Zay to worry about to. If something happens to him, I might as well kill myself. I made a vow to never let anything happen to him and I‘ll be damned if he doesn‘t get an opportunity to live better than us because of a stupid mistake I may make. Yea it’s a big risk to move you back to New York, but I promise I will be there as soon as possible.” I said.

From the deep sigh she release, I can tell she gave up with trying to start an argument with me because she know I’m right. Laying there feeling my body slowly ease into relaxation, a hand slowly caressed my lower body caressing my dick from its limp state to semi hard. I didn’t move. Just laid there wondering what she had plan next. Her small frame brushed up against me, laying her lips on my ear.

“I love you so much…Please whatever happens in life, promise me you will never leave me.” she whispered. I didn‘t respond at first. “Promise me Marcus.” her tone grew higher and more aggressive. “Promise Clare.” I said .

Her smooth lips kissed my neck, lowering to my chest as her right hand found the opening of my boxers pulling out my erect dick. Her leg crossed over my frame giving me a nice view of her wet glaze that sparked out of no where while now surround both hands around my dick. The moment her lips wrapped around the head of my dick my eyes closed sending me to a place I called heaven. My hands gripped her thighs jerking her back a little, but not enough to cause her to skip a beat. My fingers ran across her wet opening down to her clit where her legs gentle vibrated with sensation. Stuffing two fingers inside of her, I felt her teeth softly scrape my dick letting a grunt slip my throat.

“Damn baby.” I said ramming my fingers in and out of her slit seeing her wet juices slip through my fingers bringing my dick to its ultimate hard on. Raising up some, my tongue taste the juices I created with ease which intensified her pace. I began to devour her as if she was my last meal taking delight in the every lick. Toying with her sensitive clit, her legs tightened around me bringing her to a soft rocking pattern.

“You going to come when I come?” I asked slipping in three fingers this time. She gave me her answer the harder she had sucked on my dick I felt my climax building. Nibbling into her twat I constantly squeezed her thighs trying to control her movement somewhat as I dug deeper. She couldn’t stop rocking until she finally stopped what she was doing.

“I‘m about to come.” she said aloud, holding onto my thighs as her body tightened as I continued taking long strokes with my tongue. The warm cum touched my tongue and I refused to give in as I continued toying with her clit. Her breathing pattern grew shallow as she no longer could contain her so called calm stature. “Keep…Going!” she said aloud releasing all that she had within her.

She grabbed my dick once more, stroking it faster with her hands. Faster she went until I couldn’t hold it in. I released and to my surprise she sucked me til I was clean. My dick seem to barely limp with Clarese in sight. She raised up, reversing her body on me. Licking her sweet lips, she gripped the elastic of my boxers cueing me to take them off. Lifting up some, off came my boxers, and then her nightgown. Hard pressed hands clad my chest as movement rocked my lower half hardening my shaft. I grabbed hold of my dick helping her to slide in feeling her warm insides seeking her cozy spot. Watching her throw her head back with the great sensation between her and I was breathtaking. Her breast bounced carefree, but grabbing a hold of her mounds tame them to an extent. With each stroke she took, I thought about how much I love her. With each moan that I help to create, I thought about how much I will miss her. With each gland of sweat that escaped our body, I hope to never lose her for my decision has been set in order to save what I call mines…My family.

Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Jessic10

My guilt ate me alive. So much so that I literally began crying as I rode him with all my might. I don’t deserve him. I’m no better than any other hoe on the streets. I hate to compare myself as such, but that’s how I seriously feel. As we laid amongst each others love, my heart wouldn’t stop racing. As badly as I want to tell him how guilty I am from sleeping with someone else, my mouth wouldn’t bring fourth words.

“I love you so much…” I spoke squeezing him tightly in my arms.
“Love you too baby girl.” he replied.
“How long will I have to wait for you?” I asked.
“As long as it should take if you love me baby.” his smart remark caused my head to raise a little. He chuckled slightly. “I don‘t know. As long as I know we are no longer in danger.” he said.
“That could be forever.” I said knowing the game we played is one that has only two escapes.
“Well I‘m willing to take that risk. Look, lets not talk about this anymore. I just want to hold you in my arms.” he said pulling me onto his chest. Kissing his sweet lips, I found comfort slowly ease its way on me making a silent vow to never get mixed up in such a sex craze again.

Silence mixed in the air with the sudden sound of sleep. O how I love this man.

917Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Make up sex is the best

I wonder if he will find out she cheated and will he try 2 leave her knowing what he did 2 her family

918Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Guess we shall see Laughing

hope u enjoyed

919Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

o loved evry single word in this add lol
and I hate she cheated but i hope she tell him or if she dnt it dnt come bac to him

cant wait for the next
and corey ass dnt needa give advice helll
Hope NewYork is the right move to make

add soon

920Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

WOW.. YOU REALLY OUT DID YOURSELF ON THIS COMEBACK. THIS ADD WAS FIRE AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. HMMMMM..........I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

921Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

iy luv the add keep
it going!

922Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 am

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

speechless...it was off the chain add soon and asap

923Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

And i need to add on this story too...

924Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

YESS I DO BELIEVE IM HAVING A WITHDRAWL FROM A LACK OF READIN lol

ADD SOON pig

925Unexpected - Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Unexpected II The Aftermath 07.13.10 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i have finally cauqht up.!
yay...!
i love this story
& i think clarese shouldnt have cheated on marcus in the first place no matter how mad she qot.
marcus need to include clare in on what he bout to do.
2 minds are better than 1.!

add soon nae.! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum