Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython|

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Empty Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Laython and Kamaria

Damn near midnight and just getting off. My eyes grew weary after a long days work and I am ready to get in the shower and go to bed. Approaching the door to my place, I stood in silence hearing giggling on the other side of the door. What in the world. I grabbed my keys quickly, unlocking the door to see a female giggling and shit. No one bothered to move their head as rage grew in my eyes. What the hell is a female doing at my place so late? I slammed the door and both heads turn.

“Hey bab…” I wouldn’t even let him finish his statement.
“It is damn near midnight and you have a fucking female here? What‘s going on Laython?” I asked as he quickly jump up.
“Its not what you think. Why you jumping to conclusions once you get home?” he said, but I raised my hand up.
“I am to aggravated to deal with this. Say you. Grab your shit and bounce.” I said annoyed, while dropping my belongings down, heading into the kitchen where I checked in the fridge for something to drink.

I could hear them mumbling something up there, but I didn’t have time to deal with females. I need to get my man in check. The door slammed shut and suddenly Laython appeared standing in the doorway of the kitchen while I swallowed the rest of the water in my water bottle.

“Man what the hell is your problem. How you come in here embarrassing me like that?” he asked arms folded staring at me.
“Embarrassing you? I embarrassed you in front of her. Are you trying to impress her or something? Is that the deal. You bold enough to bring her into our home so that you can tell me your leaving me? Is that the case?” I asked questions left to right waiting for each answer. He stood there for a minute not saying anything, so I walked past him from the kitchen into the bedroom, removing some of my garments off of me. He followed me into the bedroom.

“Damn Kae…You jumping off the deep in. Nobody likes to be embarrassed first of all weather you like or hate the person, second off we came here to finish up our assignment since the library is closed. Would you have preferred me going to her crib and staying up late without your knowing?” he asked me, while I looked off slightly.
“No but you have to realize it is almost midnight and yet she is still sitting there giggling about who knows what because your not funny.” I lied to myself knowing he is hilarious. I was just trying to prove my point.
“Damn Kae…” he said but once more I cut him short.
“Damn what? Why you bringing females into our sanctuary so that when I‘m off to work they could bring their lil nasty asses here and ya‘ll fuck around. Is this what you do Laython? Your playing around on me aren‘t you? ” I asked watching his eyes beam low as anger grew inside of him now.
“Kae I‘m tired of going through the same accusations. Every damn female don‘t want me and I sure in the hell don‘t want them.” he said, but I passed him up tired of this conversation and was ready to hop in the shower and straight to bed. I have a class in the morning. Slamming the door behind, I ran the water until I felt the right temperature then stripped bare climbing into my steamy shower. Loads of thoughts began flooding from my mind but I heard the bathroom door opening. “Get out Laython.” I said sternly, but footsteps came closer to the shower curtain, until he yanked the curtains back. I slightly tried covering myself.

He began pulling off his shirt revealing his firm six pack that always made me melt, but I will not give in.

“When you going to learn I only want you. ” he said in a low deep tone while unbuckling his pants. “Can you understand you are the only female for me. The reason I brought her over here and avoid going to her place is because I wanted to see you when you came home.” he said as I watched his pants fall to the ground. “Hell, look what your doing to me now.” he added as his dick stood there for me to admire like a piece of candy.

He stepped in the shower behind me, but I ignored the fact his dick was tapping me on my behind. I ignored his body heat against my. I ignored…Damn I can’t ignore any longer. I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. A sweet passionate kiss. I slipped my tongue in his mouth letting our tongues explore each other taste buds. His hands rolled up to my breast, gently gripping them lovingly.

The pressure of the water hit my back like a massage. I kissed him down to his grown manhood where it presented itself like a delicious chocolate bar. I found myself on my knees, slowly wrapping my lips around his dick then look up to see his eyes closed and the water hitting his chest and bouncing right back off. It turned me on to see the water gliding off his body like a kid going down a slide. I resumed taking his tool into my mouth, letting my tongue massage his manhood even more so. He grunted with joy as I continued, intensifying my pace then slowing it back down. That drove him crazy and before long I had him where I wanted him.

“Damn Kae…I‘m bout to cum…” he said as his fluid hit my chest. After releasing a truck load, I sucked the remainder from his rod before the water did. His hands grabbed around my arms raising me up to meet his gaze. He smirked before kissing me. He turned me around letting my back hit the cold wall that soon became warm. He lift my leg up onto the ledge of the tub, where I felt his fingers massaging my clit. I moaned his name out as his head buried in my neck biting my spot lightly. His thumb replaced his index finger as he pushed his middle finger deep within me. I grew wet. Extremely wet. If the water wasn’t on I believe I could have made bathwater. The pressure of his thumb mashing down on my clit made my legs start to tremble.

He immediately lowered, quickening the pace inside of me while his tongue replace his thumb sending me into ecstasy. His teeth gently stroked my pearl while my hands grab a hold of his head feeling myself about to explode.

“Damn Lay…” I couldn’t even finish as I felt my body tremble slight from my orgasm. His hands surround my thighs as he slid up, raising me up as well on the wall. My hands held onto his shoulder as he propped a leg up on the tub where one of my legs rest on. Slowly we began working up and down we both met each others thrust as he intensified the pace. My breast became untamable the more he pumped. I soon could hear my loud moans turn into screams feeling another orgasm building in the pit of my stomach stimulating my whole body until it finally reach the jackpot. I came all over his legs, but the water washed it away. My legs grew limp, as he continued until he came, exploding in my insides. I pulled out and I thought I was about to fall. He kissed me once more passionately before we soaped our bodies up. I got out of the tub first drying myself off until I heard the water stop. I wrapped the towel around my body and entering into the bedroom, seeing it is almost one o’clock.

A shadow stood behind me and there stood a naked wet body.

“Baby they had more towels in the lower cabinet.” I said not realizing her made his way behind me.
“I don‘t need a damn towel.” he said snatching my towel from around my body. His hands held my waist turning me around almost causing me to fall until I collapsed on the bed. Immediately he laid on top of me while I began to whine.

“Baby, I have classes in the morning.” I whined like a baby knowing after this I do not want to wake up.

He held a smirk of satisfaction. “I know.” he said, gathering my legs in the air, then spreading them into a v shape. “Payback is a bitch.” he said, before I could ask him what he meant by that, he shoved himself deep within my slick walls causing me to yelp out.

“Laython!” I screamed out.
“You love it don‘t you…” he grunted circling his hips deep within me, finding my g spot instantly.
“I love it…” I screamed out as he murked my insides with his pistol.

His aim it the perfect spot as another orgasm left my body weak, causing my body to shake uncontrollable until my fluids covered the sheets. I laid their panting for a minute, until I pushed Laython back to climb on top of him for me to ride. I rode him like I was galloping a stallion. My hips rotated on his shaft as his hand fiddled with my pearl. My head rocked back as I closed my eyes at the feeling. His other hand began slapping me on my ass making me speed my pace a little more.

“Kae!” he grunted out, feeling his massive blow in my inner walls but I continued rolling my hips until I came. I laid upon his chest hearing his heart pattern speeding… He got my ass back good because the alarm went off but I heard nothing causing me to miss class.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Empty Re: Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

that was ...
AMAZiNG !!
oh my heavenly stars !
janae , you got skills girl !

thank you so much ! now i`m waiting
on tha " rae " version !

=)

3love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Empty Re: Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...i cant wait for rae version too...

thanks for liking it Smile

4love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Empty Re: Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

like it ?

girl i
L0VE
it ! thanks a millie !!

5love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Empty Re: Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

YAY...IM SO HAPPY...LOL.

6love - Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Empty Re: Love of Anger |Kamaria and Laython| Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:28 am

SexyT

SexyT

I'm working on it girls!!!
Will be up by the time you guys wake up I guess....
I just out of invigilating a 2 and half hour exam...so i'm having my break
Than ima work on it!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum