Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Cursed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Cursed Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Cursed Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Cursed Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Cursed Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Cursed Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Cursed Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Cursed Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Cursed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cursed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cursed Empty Cursed Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 am

Shay_4_eva

Cursed

THE PAST
-How it came to be

"Well I'll be Min Loubelle that you?" His southern drawl sent chills down her spine ending her sashaying walk towards him. "Yep it sure is," she replied smiling from ear to ear. Circling around her like a lion on its prey he complimented, "you shol ain't change much." Complimented yet insulted in the same way she corrected him, "I did change." "How so?" Stretching her arms up high and spinning around, "I's grown now!" she exclaimed.

He licked his lips, rubbed his head and shoved his hands in his pockets. Watching his actions she dropped her keys purposely on the ground. Bending over with her derriere in his face she asked, "how's the wife?" "Same ol same ol," he answered rubbing his hand over his mouth then biting his finger. "Still clowning round with that witch craft stuff?" she questioned with a chuckle. He just simply nodded.

"So Mike you got plans for lunch?" Poking her chest out helping him reconsider his answer before he answered. "No I can't say I do." "Well in that case wanna come and grab a bite with me?" Her not so innocent eyes stared into his lust filled ones as both minds thought the same thing.

30 Minutes Later

"Deeper...." her moans were heard downstairs and all throughout the house for that matter. "You like that baby?" The baritone was all to familiar to her as she entered the from door. "Umm Hmm i love it daddy." "What the hell!" she whispered to herself climbing the stairs hearing the moans of another woman and her husband. She slowly opened the door to see her husband on top of some black haired hussy.

Picking up a shoe and throwing it at his head they froze. "Yea me caught ya black behind now stand up so me can see the hussy."Not waiting for him to stand she walked around the bed not believing what her eyes revealed. "Min Lou me should have known ya could never keep your goods to yaself." "Look Dorothy its not what is seems this was a lunch gone wrong," she pleaded with only the sheets covering her naked body. "Yea bab..." She shot him a silencing glare turning back to Min Lou and said,"Sheloop gownadung imatolcky," moving closer to her.

As Min Lou grabbed her clothes and ran out while getting dressed Dorothy yelled behind her, "You , ya kids, their kids, and their kids, kids will forever be cursed with your curves and will it forever bring nothing more than pure hell for them." Min Lou ran and ran until she was unable to run finally ending up in the park looking out onto a lake.

Nine months later an Anna Marie Loubelle was born with the same curves and none of the curse. Twenty years later Cheryl Taylor was born with the same curves and none of the curse. Twenty five years later Crystal Shan Daleir was born with the same curves and none of the curse. Nineteen years later Robyn Denise & Raven Shaniece Fuller was born to have the same curves and thought to have none of the curse as well until that fateful day.

95 Years & 9 Months Later.........

--Feedback--

Last edited by Shay_4_eva on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

2Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

You've got me interested.

3Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

thats wassup...i am truly interested

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

So good!!!
Add soon
I'm def interested

5Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

TheBee

TheBee

family curse... sounds like a church lesson to me! gots me interested. so interested i wanna be in this story.. you think you can squeeze me in?

6Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Shay_4_eva

Gigglezs wrote:family curse... sounds like a church lesson to me! gots me interested. so interested i wanna be in this story.. you think you can squeeze me in?

Sure just need a full name.

Ill hopefully be adding tomorrow.

7Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 am

TheBee

TheBee

Mariah L'Nay Brown

yay can't wait to read

8Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Add asap

9Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Shay_4_eva

Sorry i haven't added yet but these classes and my son is kicking my butt. But hopefully ill be able to add tomorrow.

10Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

its so understandable.
I so so need to update
as well...keep up with the
good work

11Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Shay_4_eva

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Twins, Happy Birthday to you!" the family sang at our 13th birthday party. My tube top and mini skirt no longer slid down my but fit tightly around my breast and hips. How could it with this round derriere, slim waist, and smooth legs for miles to set it off. My sister wasn't different in her halter top and low riding jeans. Our long soot black hair was pulled into neat buns and our chocolate skin so flawless which was even more beautiful in the sun.

"So how my babies feeling?" my mother asked while handing us a piece of cake. "Great ma but where's daddy?" I loved my mother but im more the daddy's girl. "Getting your surprise ready at the house. Raven squealed at the thought of her new computers, TV, stereo system, cell phone, and room furniture.

Rich was something we weren't however because Raven was two minutes early than i she was always showered with gifts by my mother. Reason why i was always a daddy's girl. "CRYSTAL!" That voice sent chills down my spine the wrong way. "DARYL!" They hugged my sister and my eyes widen as to why he was here.

Daryl better known as Uncle D what can i say about him. The convicted perv of the family. He's the reason my sister hates using tampons and the reason i no longer eat cucumbers or bananas. Its been told that he used to watch my mother take showers when they were teens. But recently he's been charged with sexual assault against a minor with intent of rape.

"How my two favorite neices?" he asked licking his crust looking lips while his eyes roamed our bodies. "Fine," we mumbled. He handed us large boxes that were supposed to be our gifts, "these are for yall wait to open those last." "Here D stand between them and take a picture," my mom shouted over the music.

"Ok smile!" she exclaimed. We plastered fake smiles on our faces as his hands eased down our backside. The flash went off and glass shattered. "WTF!" my father shouted from behind us. Before anyone could blink my father had tackled our uncle to the floor and beating him in the face. "You f**king perv you know better than to put your hands on my kids." My mother ran to him and started hitting my father to get him off of her brother while our friends and cousins pulled him off. My father shook them off and walked over to me and Raven, "are you ok?" he asked referring to me more than Raven.

Ravens eyes hit the floor. Even though mom favored her dad favored me. Reason being is that im not as fast as my sister im the shy sister you could say. "Fine," i replied. My uncle was coming to and my father was furious but not as furious as my mother. "What the hell you do that for?" "He was grabbing the girls asses." "Your lying did that bitch tell you that?" My eyes shot open as my mother stepped closer to me. "She's you daughter Crystal." "Yea and i regret not giving her ass up at the hospital." Raven looked at me in disbelief as did i. "Yea Robyn you weren't supposed to be part of this family only Raven." I became teary eyed and ran out of the party. My father grab my mother and shook her, "I want you out of my house when i get home."

"Robyn! Robyn!" Raven called after me. I had already ran across the street and she ran behind me. Tires screeching, horns honking, and screams of padestrians were all that were heard before seeing my twin laid out on the ground in front of a SUV. "RAVEN!" I screamed.

Some 13th Birthday.

12Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Shay_4_eva

Ill try to add again tomorrow if possible.

13Cursed Empty Re: Cursed Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...THAT ADD WAS AWESOME
i know its been a minute since I've
commented, but dang...whats going
to happen to Raven?? Please add...upz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: