Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Empty Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Sun May 16, 2010 11:56 pm

TiNAW33NA

Hi my name is Ja'Niyah Wilson and I am 19 years old. I had big Dreams of becoming a singer/fashion designer. I know your wondering why i dont go out and chase my dreams well it aint that easy. My dreams got put on hold because i got pregnant and had a beautiful little girl named Alissa Janaye Wilson. I love my little girl with all my heart but I cant say the same about her dead beat dad. This Bitch ass nigga wasnt shit. He left me the minute I told him I was pregnant. He broke my heart that day and I actually cried for about 2 months but he old news now and i put all the pain and heart ache he brought to my life behind me. Its time for me to move on with my life and presue my dreams. So im packin me and my baby shit and getting the fuck away from Virgnia.

Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Monica-e1269370111510
Chapter 1-"Sorry Ass Nigga"

"Ma where is Lissa's diaper bag" I said while looking around
"It's down here girl" my mom yelled upstaris to me
"Ok" I said while siging in relief and walking downstaris
A smile crept across my face as I seen my baby in my mother's arms looking so beautiful
"Aw look at mama's baby" Lissa giggled "Come to mama" I said while embracing her in my arms "Ma we about to go to Chris house, he said he wanted to talk"
"Ok honey be careful" She said
"I will, Lissa say bye bye to granny" I said while waving her hands for her
"Please dont say that im only 38" she said confidently
I just shook my head and walked out the door to my car. I strapped Lissa in her carseat and headed to Chris's house. When I arrived there I was anxious to hear what he had to say so I got Lissa out and walked up to the front door and knocked.
"who is it" a women asked
"Niyah" I said looking confused cuz usually he just open the door pointing his gun. On day his ass gone shoot somebody by mistake.
"Hello Im Joyce come in" she said while stepping aside to let me in
"Hi is Chris home" I asked still looking lost becuse i dont know who this women is because Chris never said anything about having a mother
"Yes come right this way" she said as I followed her to the living room
When I walked in I seen Chris sitting on the couch looking good as hell
"Whats up Niyah you looking real good" he said while licking his lips
"Hey Chris" I said dryly "What did you call me over here for?"
"I called you over here to apologize for not claiming my daughter and taking responsibility for whats mine" he said with a sinceire look on his face
"Why are you telling me this 4 days before iI leave" I asked
"Because I dont want you to leave hating me" he said
"Well its a little too late for that" I said
"Well I also wanted you to finally meet my mother" he said while looking at the lady who opened the door
"I have heard so much about you and it is so nidce to finally meet you" she said with a smile on her face
"Its nice to meet you too" I said looking so lost "Wait im confused you mean to tell me I am just now meeting your mother after a year and a half. Why didn't you tell me your mother was even alive or apart of your life because every time I asked about her you changed the subject" I said curiously
"My mom has never met any of my girlfriends because none of them were even good enough to know her name but you were the realest out of all of them. I was going to do this a long time ago but you got pregnant and I got scared so I disclaimed you and the baby and that was the dumbest decision i ever made because I miss you like hell" he said
"Wow. You know you are th reason I am leaving everything and everyone I love behind and not even thinking about looking back. Why are you just now telling me this" i said
"I don...."he started to say something but U cut him off
"Ugh you make me sick" I said while tearing up
"Look honey I know your upset right now but my son is trying" she said
"Look I gotta go" I said while gathering my things and getting Lissa
"Niyah please" he said while grabbing my arm
"Dont fucking touch me...you aint nothing but a sorry ass nigga and I hope you have a nice life" I said while walking out the door to my car and strapping Lissa in then I hopped in and speed off.

2Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Empty Re: Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Mon May 17, 2010 12:20 am

TiNAW33NA

tell me what yall think...

3Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Empty Re: Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 am

kaylee

i think it is great. you should keep going.
Add soon!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

This seems good...add more please.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

bumpz bumpz bumpz plz add!! n forget dat nigga just because he got scared he still needed to stand up n take responsibility for what he made..so niya was right to walk away.

6Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Empty Re: Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 am

TiNAW33NA

thanks u guys im going to add more soon

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

the story is gucci
keep writing

8Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Empty Re: Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

TiNAW33NA

Big Dreams can soon turn into Reality Stor12

Chapter 2- "Best friends for Life"
So after that I decieded to go see my bestfriend Chelsea. She lived with her boyfrined Trey, who I call my brother, and they have a 6 month old baby named Amerie. When I got there I just sat in the driveway and cried for about 10 minutes.
"Lord why me!" was all I could say as I cried
I finally pulled myself together and got Lissa out the car and went and knocked on the door
"Who is it" Trey said
"Niyah" I said
"Whats up sis!" he said while opening the the door with a big amile on his face
"Nothing just came by to see you and Chelz before I left" I said while walking in and going to the living room where Chelz was "Hey boo" I said while putting Lissa down and giving her a hug
"Hey mama" she said
"Where Amerie?" I asked
"Sleeping as always she just like her mama lazy as hell" Trey said while laughing
"Whateva" Chelz said while rolling her eyes
"Anyways I came to ask yall if yall gone take me up on my offer" I said
"Well we have been thinking about it and we finally decided that we gone go with you" Chelz said while smiling real hard
"Omg this is going to be so fun we bout to shut Miami down" I said while jumping up and down causing Lissa to laugh at me
"Aww how cute" Chelz said
"Her and Amerie are going to be the best of friends just like us"I said
"Yeah and thats twice as many niggas that im gone have to kill" Trey said
"Yeah whateva" I said while laughing
"Anyways so since you leaving in like 4 days we gone have a packing party tomorrow" Chelz said
"Yeah yeah whateva well I gotta go finish packing my shit" I said while gathering me and Lissa's things and Trey got her and went to strap her in the car
"Ok hun I will call you tomorrow" Chelz said
"Ok and thank you Chelz I dont know what I would do without you" I said
"You know I got you cause we best friends for life" Chelz said
"I love you Chelz" I said while giving her a hug
"I love you too Niyah Pooh" CHelz said
"Ok bye" I said while going to the car"Boy what is you doing to my child" I said to Trey who was tickling the mess out of Lissa
"Im teaching her not to laugh at me when I hit my head" He said as he continued to tickle her
"Ok stop now her stomach gone start hurting" I said
"Ok" he said while closing the door and giving me a hug
"Ok sis I will see you tomorrow" he said
"Ok" I said as I got in my car and headed home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum