Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Stuck in the Middle

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE 2wcmsf8

Khairi Ni'Chelle Williams is my name and I’m 17, living with my 25 year old Auntie, Shoni, in an apartment with her two year old twins. I’m from Atlanta, but I moved to Southside Memphis, Tennessee last year with my aunt because I got into some legal trouble (yeah I was a badass in the A) and my grandma could no longer take care of me. My mom lives in Vegas with my 11 year old sister, A’Mariyah, and my dad lives in Texas. I don’t have a good relationship with my mom because I look just like my dad (you know how that goes) and I get along with my dad a lot, but we can’t live together because we’re too much alike. So, I was stuck living with a grandma for about 3 years up until last December when I was shipped to Memphis to live with Shoni. It’s good so far. We’re really close and we get along more like sisters then her being my aunt. I’m a junior at Melrose High School and I’m very popular. I’ve only been in a few fights so far, but other than that, everybody at that school love me, especially the niggas. I’m more than a typical pretty girl. I’m bad and I know it. I’m as real as them bitches at that school get and for that reason, I am that chick.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

2STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:22 pm

kaylee

sounds good. add soon
cant wait to see where the story goes!!!!

3STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sounds good so far...add more plz...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:24 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

keep it going im loving iyt!

5STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 1 - 'Doing Big Things'

* Khairi [Ky-ree]
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Aunjel10

* Brittany (Bestfriend aka Twin)
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Britt10

* Mike (The Boo)
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Joker10

"Kay Kay!" Brittany yelled walking into my bedroom.
"What???" I groaned throwing the covers over my head. It was 4 o'clock in the morning. What could she possibly want?
"Girl get up. We gotta long drive, Miss 'I wanna graduate early and check out some colleges'!" she said pulling the covers back.
"30 minutes...PLEASE." i said putting my Pooh Bear pillow over top of my head.
"15," she said. "And not a minute more, or I'll get Mike to come wake ya ass up." she said laughing and walking out.
I threw my pillow at her but of course I missed and hit the door. I pulled the covers back over my body and drifted back into sleep.

See me and Mike...long story short, we've been in and out of a relationship since I moved here and right now...I'm 3 and a half months pregnant with his baby. I really can't afford a child right now and I'm choosing to have an abortion. Mike was upset at first, but he understands and he says he'll still love me and be there.

15 Minutes Later

"Wake up boo." Mike said rubbing my back. Thank God it was him and not Brittany. I was not tryna hear her loud mouth.
"Old Dominion here I come." I said sliding out of my bed and walking into the bathroom.
I did my hygiene thing, threw on some sweats, a black tee, and I slipped my size 5 feet into some all black air force one's Mike bought me.
"Auntie we're leaving." I said peeking my head into her bedroom. She was sitting in the middle of the bed with the twins, Mikaela and MacKenzie, on each side of her.
"Okay," she said waving bye. "Call me when you get to Norfolk."
"Will do." I said closing her door and walking into the living room.
"Ya'll ready?" I said to Mike, Brittany and her boyfriend.
"Been ready." Brittany said walking towards the door.
"Whatever. A queen needs her sleep." I said flipping my hair back and smiling.
She laughed. "We know."
"The bags already in the car. We need to go cuz we already behind schedule." Mike said opening the passenger door to his all black Range Rover for me.

We were riding for about an hour until I gotta phone call.
"Who calling you at 5:30 in the morning?" Mike asked me focusing his attention on me, then the road.
"Nobody." I said hitting the ignore button, but in reality it was somebody, somebody I couldn't escape from no matter how hard I tried. It was my ex-boyfriend Dash from back in Atlanta. He's been tryna get me to come back and live with him in his condo, but I don't want to. I love him to death, but I hate him just as much. He was the type of boyfriend to 'abuse and use'.

WILL FINISH LATER ! NOT IN THE MOOD . IM LOSING MY CREATIVE TOUCH . THIS STORY ISN'T PANNING OUT THE RIGHT WAY . :|

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

6STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

bump bump bump
more please
bump bump bump

7STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Empty Re: STUCK IN THE MIDDLE Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

aww man i hate that she's having an abortion...well she gotta do what she gotta do.
add more soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum