Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Your Fool (+27/07/10)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Not_yo10

‘I’m sorry boo’
    ‘Yeah so am I’ I replied before turning around
    ‘Baby wait…’ he held on to my arm
    ‘What now?’
    ‘Give me one more chance’
    I looked him up and down before I found the right words to say to him
    ‘I’m Not Your Fool’

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total

2Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and stretched underneath my covers, before slowly climbing out of bed. My sister Janae was still asleep and I tossed a pillow at her and she jumped up.
    ‘It’s still early Khloe, what you wake me up for?’
    I didn’t reply, instead I laughed and headed to our bathroom for a hot shower and to brush my teeth. By the time I was done she was standing with her hands on her hips waiting for me.
    ‘Bout time you got your fat ass out of there. You probably took up all the hot water just washing it!’
    ‘Shut up Nae and hurry up. Jason bout to pull up soon to take us to school’
    ‘Oh goodie. Jason!’

I sighed as I got dressed in my skinny jeans and a halter top. Janae hated Jason and that would never change no matter how hard I tried to get her to realize that he was perfect for me. He had once cheated on me and the fact that we got back together had really pissed her off. I applied some light make-up making sure that my natural Caribbean complexion stood out then I took my juicy couture hand bag and some books downstairs to eat some breakfast while Janae got ready.

{At School}

‘Don’t wait for me after school Khloe, I’ll get a ride with my girls’
    She didn’t even wait for my reply before running off in another direction. Jason looked at her and smirked. He hated her too and I was trapped in the middle. One person I had known and loved all my life and the other one has been a part of my life for over a year.
    ‘Let’s go inside babe’ he said grabbing my hands and leading me towards the entrance. His best friend Trevor was waiting by the door and they hi-fived each other as he walked with us. ‘Hey Khloe, how is it?’
    ‘I’m good T and you?’
    ‘Girls all around looking fly on a Monday morning, girl you know I’m fine’ he replied as he eyed a pretty latina who walked passed us. ‘Speaking of girls, I’ll see you guys later’ he ran after the girl and I couldn’t help but laugh at his goofiness. Trevor was sexy as hell and he was a ladies men. At one time I thought I would end up with him, but Jason caught my heart instead.

‘You got calculus now right? I got Social Studies. I’ll catch you later then?’
    I leaned against my locker and nodded just as he planted a kiss on my forehead before walking away.
    ‘Hey Jason, looking good papi’ A group of girls walked past and I felt my blood boil but showed no signs. Jason seemed to be ignoring them, but in the corner of my eye I swear I saw him make a ‘call me’ sign with his hands making the girls giggle.

‘Hey sexy’ Kamaria slammed the locker snatching me from my thoughts.
    ‘Hey guys…you ready for class’
    ‘Aren’t we always’ replied Lisa. She had a pair of specs today and she wore a short pink plaid skirt with a white blouse. She looked like she stepped out a sexy Catholic school girl movie. ‘I look good right?’
    We all laughed and headed into class. ‘I’m serious guys. Trey and I are working together on an assignment, I need to look hot’
    ‘Yeah Lisa, you do’
    I was trying to keep up with the conversation but my mind wondered back to Jason and those girls. Did I really see what I thought I saw? Just then 2 of the girls walked in and smirked at me. They whispered something and burst out laughing. ‘I’ll call him tonight. I mean Saturday night was so hot I gotta have some more’ They sat in front of me and carried on with their conversation loud enough for me to hear.

‘Hey you ok Khloe?’
    ‘Yeah…just a bit tired I guess’
    ‘Don’t lie. Speak the truth’
    I was about to answer when our Social Studies teacher walked in. Saved!
    ‘I will NOT forget you girlfriend’
    I smiled nervously before giving all my attention to the teacher trying really hard not to listen to what the two girls were on about in front of me.

3Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

oh hell no those two girls dont want it! lol keep adding pleasee!!!

4Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

o yea...i gotta make the character...and i could beat jason stupid self...ooo wee...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

5Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2

I sat alone on a bench waiting for Jason. His jeep wasn’t even in the car park.
    ‘Need a ride?’ I turned around and saw Trevor walking towards me.
    ‘Urm…I don’t know, where’s Jason?’
    ‘Don’t know, he didn’t even show up for training today’
    ‘Well, ok. I need to get home anyway since my girls are coming over’
    ‘An all girls night? Can I come please?’
    I giggled as I climbed into his car. ‘No way…you’d scare them all’
    ‘Aww man!’

We rode in silence except for me signing to the songs being played on the radio. Trevor looked at me every now and then as if something was wrong.
    ‘Where’s Jason Trevor?’
    ‘I swear K, I don’t know’
    ‘Ok’ I looked straight ahead and sunk down in the seat. I had a bad feeling but I couldn’t put my finger on it. He pulled up to my house and I ran out yelling ‘bye’ when I saw Kamaria and Lisa waiting for me outside.

‘What you doing with all star?’
    ‘He gave me a ride home. Jason disappeared and I was stranded’
    They looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. ‘Am I missing something guys?’ neither answered and I was getting really annoyed now. ‘What the hell is going on today?’
    ‘Ok, look Khloe, we don’t know anything ok. It’s just that…’ Kamaria looked at Lisa who looked at me.
    ‘You remember those 2 girls this morning in Social Studies class? Well one of them was talking to my cousin Rachelle and Rae told me that the girl said Jason had been calling her girl and they hooked up on Saturday night and had sex’
    ‘WHAT?’
    ‘Look Rae said she doesn’t know how true all this is. She said even the girl was a bit skeptical because she said she saw Jason driving his jeep alone at around the time he was supposedly with her friend’
    I sat down on the steps dropping my bag and books to the ground. Please don’t let this be happening again, I can’t take a heart break now. Not with end of term exams coming up so soon.
    ‘You have to talk to Jason K’
    I nodded, knowing that they were right. ‘Later ok? Let’s just study as planned. I don’t want to think about him now. We have a French test tomorrow and we need to prepare’

After almost 2 hours of speaking French we gave up and watched a movie. The whole time though, my mind was on Jason and another girl. It didn’t help that we watched a movie with the same story line. A car horn sounded outside and Lisa jumped up. ‘Must be mum. Let’s go Kay, give you a ride home’
    I waved goodbye to my girls and watched them leave just as Janae pulled up in a car with her friends. She waved at me but I just turned around and walked up to the room we shared.

‘Hey you, what’s with the attitude?’ she asked pulling back the bed sheet I had covered myself with.
    ‘Nothing…leave me alone’
    ‘What did Jason do now?’ she had her hands on her hips and her face had a scowl.
    ‘I don’t know, do you?’
    ‘Obviously not or else you’d be the first to know…so once again what did that motherfucker do?’
    ‘Don’t call him that!’ I yelled at her and pushed her hard till she hit her bed and fell on it. My chest rose up and down quickly until I realized that I had just pushed my sister and could have hurt her. ‘I’m sorry Nae’ I leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor holding my head in my hands trying to hide the tears. But you can’t hide tears from someone who has known you all your life. I heard her rush over to me and place her arms around me.
    ‘Hey baby sis, talk to me. Did he hurt you?’
    I nodded struggling to speak. ‘I don’t know, Lisa and Kay said they heard he cheated on me Saturday night’
    I heard her suck her teeth trying to stay calm, ‘is it true? You know I can find out right now’
    I looked at my sister and smiled half-heartedly. She was always here for me no matter what. ‘No, let me handle this one on my own’
    ‘Ok baby girl, but listen to me carefully. Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice then shame on me. You know what that means?’
    ‘Yes, I’ll be fine Nae’
    ‘I find that hard to believe, but I’ll let you handle this though I will watch from afar’

6Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

i better be watching. Oooo wee when you gonna add more
    so I could see if I have to beat the living day lights out of
    Jason. Love it...And how is the eventually to be mommy...
    Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

7Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3

The next day I was at school really early. Somehow I felt that people were talking about me but when I turned around no one seemed to even notice me. I wanted to be alone for some time before I saw Jason so I walked to my Science class as I knew no one else would be there. I opened the door and quickly closed it when I saw Trevor and his latina from yesterday on the teacher’s desk making out. ‘Sorry!’
    I ran outside and leaned against a tree to catch my breath. For some reason I started giggling when I remembered what I just saw.

Jason’s jeep pulled up and Janae climbed out slamming the door. I could tell they had had some sort of argument. She walked past me and winked making me really curious about what had happened. I hadn’t told him that I wasn’t taking a ride to school and he walked towards me taking long strides. ‘You could have told me to come straight to school’
    ‘Yeah and good morning to you sweety’ I replied turning my back to him. He turned me around and smiled kissing my lips and sliding his tongue into mine. He started to grope my bum and pushed me hard against the tree.
    ‘Ok Jason, too much PDA’
    He took my hands and we walked inside the school where we saw Trevor leaning against my locker waiting for us. I avoided his gaze as I entered my combination and removed my books hanging my bag up inside.
    ‘Hey babe, I’ll catch you later. Didn’t do Mrs Lance’s homework and I gotta go explain’ Jason ran off leaving an awkward silence between Trevor and myself.
    ‘Urm, Khloe, about’
    ‘Don’t worry about it, I didn’t see anything’ I lied looking into the mirror in my locker. He smiled at me and kissed my cheeks before running off. I closed my eyes and sighed. I had in fact seen too much and pictures of him shirtless on top of his latina were swimming in my head as I closed my locker and walked to the class.

Lisa and Kamaria were already there and I smiled when I saw them. Before we could have a quick chat our Chemistry teacher walked in and placed his books on the desk before leaning at the exact same place Trevor had been leaning. I looked over at the girl and she looked at me and winked making me crack a smile. As he began to talk I looked at Lisa and Kamaria. ‘I’m ok’ I mouthed at them and smiled. Somehow I didn’t hear anything Mr Hughes was saying. Perhaps this was because I was seeing myself and Trevor on the table where he was standing. I tried to shake the images from my head, but they kept coming back with full force, each image more vivid then the previous one. I began to feel his lips on my body and his body pressed up against mine.

‘Khloe Milton! I asked you a question’ Mr Hughes was talking to me and I realized I had no idea what he had just said.
    ‘Urm, I’m sorry Sir, I’m not feeling very well today’
    ‘Oh really, what’s the matter?’
    The bell rang and I looked at him and shrugged. ‘I will see you in the next lesson young lady’
    I couldn’t believe that I had been day dreaming about Trevor the entire lesson. It got even worse when I realized my panties felt a bit moist.
    ‘Are you ok Khlo?’
    ‘Yes Lisa, just tired. Didn’t get much sleep last night, but I’m ok’
    ‘Are you going to look for the truth?’ Kamaria asked jumping straight to the point
    ‘I don’t know, doesn’t the truth come out eventually?’ I suddenly had a care-free attitude about the whole thing and when I saw Trevor walking past us I felt my heart beat slow down to a halt. What was happening to me?
    ‘I need to tell you guys something during break time, but we need to go somewhere quiet’
    ‘Ok, well let’s meet by the Oak tree since we got different classes right now’ suggested Lisa
    ‘Good idea. Later then’

We all ran to our classes and I had a wide and stupid grin on my face. They were going to trip when I told them what just happened to me this morning. A pair of hands stopped me in my tracks. ‘What’s the rush sexy lady?’ Jason pulled my body towards his and pressed me against the wall in between lockers. His hands reached up my skirt and he began kissing me aggressively rubbing my clit vigorously causing me to moan softly. ‘Stop boo, we in school’ I laughed pushing him away.
    ‘Yeah, but you so ready for me’
    ‘Not yet I’m not’
    ‘Baby, when you gonna give it up to me?’ he asked smiling
    I dragged him turning him around so it was him who was pinned to the wall. My hands brushed purposefully against his crotch and I felt him catch his breath. I made sure he felt my large breast contained in the soft cotton blouse I was wearing while I liked his lips and sucked on them gently.
    ‘When I’m good and ready baby’ I said before walking off swaying my wide hips from side to side leaving him in awe.

8Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Empty Re: Not Your Fool (+27/07/10) Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

that add was dope . I think Khloe still
    needs to say something to Jason tho.
    If they close and he didn't do it... there
    shouldnt be any problems telling the truth...
    ADD SOON Smile

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]