Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!!

+18
WIFEY-TYPE
LesaRae
sinqlebby !
SexyT
heatRAE!
TheBee
○→Єmιℓιε←○
__eyeCandy
pureSEDUCTION
dezzy.baby1
golden07
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SweetGin1028
BarbiieBiitch
SurreallPrincess100
kaylee
her love is infinite ;)
J'Adore
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

love♥️ it.!
add s o o n.! Smile

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Pulse07
Chapter Nineteen: Adrien
Friday, October 2, 2007
Torrence "Rock" Bryant

Rome, Floyd & I sat in the living room of my condo.

"If she aint talkin with her pussy she aint sayin shit" Floyd joked

"That's how you feel about Des?" Rome asked.

"Im just sayin"

"You so fucking ignorant, that's why you fucked up now. You aint got good brain skills"

"I aint got the extra baggage, I fuck and go as I please" Floyd replied. This nigga is in serious need of a Cat Scan

"Keke got that ass though" Rome replied as he turned the channel. "I see you aint saying shit now. You told Des?"

"Why you so concerned about Des? You'on see me asking bout Janae"

"Cause i'on give you a reason to." Rome replied.

"Yeah I told her, she aint trippin" Floyd looked over at me, "You saw Khiry at the party?" he asked. I sucked my teeth and took a sip of my drink.

"Yea I saw her"

"What's up with y'all now?" he asked

"Her ass went and got engaged, after 3 fuckin months"

"You dead ass serious"

"I fuckin loved her ass. Man fuck her" I said, letting the liquor talk.

"You got yo head so far up yo ass you cant see how wrong you were to that girl? Nah bruh, she loved you and you fucked her over"

"Nigga look who talkin! You fucking lil ass girls cause bitches yo age know you aint shit!"

"Fuck you I handle my shit. My girl aint bought to sign her life off to some nigga cause I got caught up with another bitch! That's some shit for yo ass!"

"Y'all done?" Rome asked, "I swear y'all argue like a married couple. Shut the fuck up sometimes, damn"

"Im just saying, nigga walkin around like she just up and left his ass when he gave her a reason to" Floyd continued

"Wont you go find yo under aged baby mama?" I said to him

"Y'all ridiculous" Rome added.

I waved my hand off at Floyd as I exited the living room, headed for my bed room. Moving in circles, my cell vibrated on the dresser. I never answered unknown number's, but what if it was Khiry?

"Hello?"

"T-man" my heart stopped

"Adrien?" he laughed nervously

"Y-yeah man, what's up?" all I could hear was cars and people talking loudly in the background.

"Where you at?" I waited for a reply. All I heard was a sniff. "Adrien!" I looked at me phone, he was still on the line. "Adrien!?"

"Im outside...at the pay phone" his voice broke up. I ran to the window and looked out to every pay phone I could see. He stood right across from my building, dressed in a black hoodie.

"Quit lyin" I said as I quickly put my shoes on.

"Im serious man, look out ya window. Im lookin at this tall ass building now" he laughed, followed by a hard, heavy cough.

"What's up?" Floyd asked as I rushed by him. I couldnt calculate the words I needed, so I said nothing, and exited.

I stepped in the elevator and pressed the lobby button. I ran out of the building, looking in every direction.

"T-man?" he called

"Adrien" I said breathlessly.

My hand dropped to my side, as I watched him cross the street. I wrapped my arms around him. Damn.

"Never cry right?"
Adrien joked as he wiped a small tear away, while I stood, refusing let mines fall.

"So where you livin at?" I asked him, as we stepped onto the elevator.

"Sometimes im here, sometimes im there. I cant stay stationed in one place, you know how I do" I looked at him.

"You aint taken care of yourself, and yea, you're right I do know how you do. You protectin yo self?"

"Dont I always? It's just a lil cold. Dont even stress over it, I aint"

"Maybe you should be"

"I got this T-man, dont even trip"

I opened the door to see Floyd looking out on the balcony, and Trey fixin a sandwhich. The three men stared back at each other.

"Rome, Floyd, this is Adrien, my brother"

"What's up" Rome spoke, then continued to his sandwhich. Adrien just nodded, lazily wavin his hand up.

"What it is" Floyd spoke as he dapped Adrien.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Staring at my reflection, my body became numb. Last time I heard, Adrien was dead. I hadn't spoken to any of my family in the last three years, when my mom called me and told me her 'faggot son had killed himself'. We lived with our grandmother from birth, seeing how our parents were too busy selling on the corner's of MIA. My grandmother barely had enough to take care of us, seeing how she would have to buy food to feed us, instead of her meds to keep her health. When we would walk home from school, we would always see this guy, riding around in a candy painted 67' Cadillac Deville. His name was Marcius Hernandez, a Dominican & Black guy, leader of the Hernandez Cartel. He picked me up as a youngster, took care of my grandma & brother in return for my work. I was young, and willing to do just about anything to get by. The first year I was just makin runs here and there, then my grandma died. We were forced to live with our parents. Marcius gave me my first set up mission. Some people had been selling on his corners, and it was my job to get them isolated, so Marcius's goons could handle the rest. I made it to my destination, and recodnized them all too well. They were my parents. As much as I hated them, I couldnt just...set them up. At age 10 I was ready to pull Adrien out of school and catch bus after bus to get out of state, but he was a moma's boy. So he stayed. If I didnt set them up, that was my neck. So I left, bus after bus, till I ended up in Tallahassee where I met Saint, and Rome's dad. They brought me here, and I've been here ever since.

"Torrence" a voice said

"Yeah?" I answered as I dried the water I had splashed on my face.

"I need to talk to you" I opened the door to see Adrien

"What's up?"

"I need somewhere to crash"

"For good? Or you still running around? I aint havin that shit in my house"

"I need help" he spoke, barely able to speak clearly. His eye's were red, face marked with small bruises while dark rings laid under his eyes. All I could do was nod my head, but inside, I was happy he was breathing, no doubt about that, but this wasnt my lil brother I played ball with in the park, he was monster inside now.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

SurreallPrincess100 wrote:Havnt been on here on a min. im startin to catch back up! lol omg iy finally made it to the story with my pregnant self lol. Im glad Des is back! nd i wonder if ace and des gonna pick up where they left off or if he's gonna stay with nae. Nd how can floyd be with des smh how wrong lol. KEEP IT GOING! hopefully i can whip up a nice story for yall. I forgot how to make banners can you plz refresh my memory! lol.

woo! hows it going?
&& idk how to describe it.
i can make one for you though

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

ADD asap.! why did yu leave me hangin..?!

J'Adore

J'Adore

*BAByGiRL wrote:ADD asap.! why did yu leave me hangin..?!

im gonna try to add today too, making a few changes to it Smile

SexyT

SexyT

u need to add asap!!!!
pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee

golden07

golden07
Admin

Awesome...awesome add...I love this story.

What's going to happen next. Dang..I can't
wait.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

next add on pagee 15 Very Happy

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Page 15 plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved those adds!!!!!!!!!!
upz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Page 15??

SexyT

SexyT

page 15....
Where r u.....

SexyT

SexyT

GOTCHA...
So here ur pg 15...
Now u owe us all an ADD...

cheers cheers cheers

Ur Welcome!! Laughing

J'Adore

J'Adore

@ her love is infinite & SexyAriza
the babies are soo pretty! =)

page 15!!!! yess, a nice long add comingg upp =)

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 9 Pulse07
Friday, October 9, 2007
Chapter Twenty: Spiralling Out of Control
Torrence "Rock" Bryant
One Week Later

11:36 pm

"What the fuck was you thinking!?" I roared as I pressed the botton to unlock my car doors.

"I needed some money" Adrien spat careless to the fact he had just attempted to rob a corner store, he was stopped by the security. Lucky for him LRA owned the lil spot, unaknowing to him.

"Money for what?! What the fuck you got to buy that I dont give you my damn self?!" he pulled his hood off and stood infront of me.

"Im addicted to crack" he said, the cold smoke-like air illuminating from his heaving breathing "It's my family. It was mom when she wasn't there, it was dad when he wasnt there...it was you when you weren't there!" he said as he backed away from me.

"I can get you help, but if you aint tryna get help why the fuck am I dealing with you?"

"You think I havn't tried that? Huh? You think I like being this? Looking this way? Brutha's aint lookin for a sickly lookin mutha fucka..." I tuned out, I wasnt tryna hear about him and his lil orgies. "...I couldnt do it, and I cant do it now so just give me the money and it wont be no problem!" he said charging me. My reflexies gripped his jacket and slammed him against the car next to mine, cracking the backseat window slightly.

"You tough shit now?" I growled. I realsed his jacket, letting his feet come to the ground, I wasn't gonna let him bring the monster out of me. "Get in the car, your making a scene."

"Pack your shit" I said tossing my key's on the coffee table

"What?"

"You heard me, get ya shit, get the fuck out! You wanna step to me, you can step out"

"And go where huh? This how you do family?"

"Family a grown ass man now, if he wanna get his shit together that's up to him, not me"

"You dont get it. I have a sickness, this aint no over night shit! Look at me! You think this shit" he pulled up his sleeves, showing his bruised arms, "happened over night?"

"If you so sick why the fuck you aint doin shit bout it? Cant nobody stop this but you. Im not about to force you to get help, Im not about to watch you kill yourself in my house either. You take ya ass out there and self descruct, I got enough pain"

"Pain?" Adrien laughed, "what you know bout pain? When Nanna died all I had was you! And when you left, I aint have shit but two fucked up ass parents who would sell me for a fix in a minute! You know when you left, moms & pops got fucked up? Real bad, and I stood their and watched. You've never waitnessed your mother being raped, or your father being beat like a dog. I did! I was standing there in pissy ass night pants, crying for help that never came! You never had to watch your dad beat the shit out of your mother over dumb shit! I did! You know you gotta lil sister down there? Ya, mama was a good hoe, wasn't a safe one though, got knocked up by some white guy, daddy beat her down every day. But nah, you were here, stress free. So dont fuckin talk to me about pain" he said brushing against me. He opened the door and slammed it behind him.

I stepped out of the shower as I dried my face and the rest of my body off. I dressed myself in black and blue Nike basketball shorts, socks and an all black beater. I was ready to crash. I had alot of shit on mind, and Adrien's remakrs replayed in my head like crazy. Suddenly, knocks came to the door. It was 12:47 in the morning, it was either Adrien, or some mutha fucka had a death wish. Suspiciously, I peeped out of my bedroom window, from the 6th floor, I couldnt see shit anyway. I grabbed my gun that laid under my pillow as I eased through the living room and den. Peeking through the peep hole, Khiry stood on the other side. I let the gun fall in the black vase next to the door.

"Khiry?" I answered. Her body attached to mines as her arms wrapped around my neck. She was in tears. "Baby girl what's wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I shouldn't be here" she said as she tried to pull away. I pulled her closer.

"Just tell me what's wrong" I said as I wiped her tears.

I closed the door behind her, locking it as well. She turned to me.

"I can't do it"

"Do what?"

"Marry him. I cant" as much as it was music to my ears, I had to show her I had changed, some what.

"Why not, you seemed so sure to me"

"Really? I would've at least expected you to try and talk me out of it!"

"Khi that was your choice. I mean, let's not pretend I wasn't made a fool of the other night. You had a voice then and you said nothing"

"Dont play the victim here, Torrence" I licked my lips, grabbing her hand, I lead her to the couch. I had talked enough with Janae about Khiry, and according to her, Khiry just needed someone to listen to her.

"Tell me what happened" Khiry looked at me, first in confusion. "You could've went to a million different places, you came here for a reason. Tell me what's up"

"It's like I tried so hard with you, and it wasn't enough. You cheated on me with a trifling stripper, I mean....what did she have that I didn't? A STD?"

"It wasn't even like that, I was on some stupid ego shit."

"It had to be something, you dont just go out and fuck someone cause you feel like it"

"Not in a woman's mind"

"You have feelings for her?" she asked.

"Hell no, it was a one time thing"

"Bullshit. So your telling me you have no feelings for her at all?"

"She's a stripper, why would I have feelings for her?"

"You fucked her. So what, you have to sleep with some one before you gain feelings for them Torrence? Is that how we worked?"

"No! Khiry. Stop questioning yourself, it didn't have shit to do with you. I was fucking up cause I figured I'd always have you. I thought I could fuck a hoe and love you at the same time"

"Love? Love would have stopped you" Khiry sat there looking me dead in my eyes. I couldn't call her a liar.

"Im not gon' call you a liar. But atleast she had time for me. You were so caught up in your own shit you couldn't take a minute to chill with me"

"Do you know how many times I skipped class for you?"

"You know how many times I apologized for the times I couldn't be there? How many times I picked you up from school or work to see you with that nigga? And im falling for 'he's just a friend' shit. We break up and you engaged. Dont sit there and act like our relationship fell apart on my behave. The fuck you think I feel?"

"Torrence, he was just a friend"

"How the hell you get engaged to 'just a friend' three months after you break up with somebody you've been with for two and a half years? He had to be more than friend!"

"You know what, dont even trip Torrence, I didn't come here to be yelled at" Khiry got up and headed for the door, I got up as well.

"Oh, shit too real? You aint the victim no more, now you wanna leave?"

"You dont know what your talking about Torrence" she said as she sharply turned around.

"Yes the fuck I do! Tell me Khi, that nigga ever gave you money?" Khiry shook her head as she sucked her teeth.

"And what if he did?" she spoke, stepping up to me.

"Did he?" I asked in a calm voice.

"He could have"

"Why you play-"

"Yes Torrence he did!"

"So what you give him back? Huh?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Aint no nigga givin you shit for free"

"You tryna say I fucked him for money? Oh you obviously have me confused with ole girl. But too bad for me, I actually cared about you. I gave you my fuckin heart Torrence" Khiry pushed me away, turning for the door again. I grabbed her as she continued to try to get away. I held her tight, wrapping my arms over hers.

"Im sorry" I said as she continued to fight me off, only making me hold her tighter. "Im sorry, I love you girl and that shit aint going no where. I aint tryna see you with some other nigga. I swear if you give me this last chance, you wont regret it." I turned her around, "Im tryna be with you, but I need to know what happened. How you get engaged so quick? Call me a liar but I swear you told me you weren't ready." Khiry looked away, then looked up at me.

"We went on a few dates. I mean, they weren't dates to me, but they were to him. He was like my go to guy when you were foolin around. He was always telling me how he would treat me better, and he was waiting for you to mess up. I didn't mean for it to happen...but it did. He made me feel so loved."

"What made you leave?"

"He's so controlling...and he gets so angry sometimes, he-"

"Khiry he put his hands on you?" Khiry's blank expression answered my question. I let her go as my body fumed. I placed my hands on my head, letting them slid down my face as I walked through the den. I grabbed the vase that sat on the coffee table and slammed it againt the wall.

"Torrence!" Khiry squilled as she covered herslef from any flying glass.

"Where'd he hit you?" I asked, backing her up on the wall. I searched her face & neck. "Where'd he hit you!?" I yelled.

"Torrence stop it! It doesnt matter because we're through!"

"The fuck you mean it dont matter? This nigga puttin his hands on you dont matter?"

"Torrence...I just dont want you to do anything crazy"

"It's too late for that shit. Just tell me where the nigga stay and we can end the conversation!"

"No! Torrence stop it, please!"

"I'ma find out anyway! You may as well tell me now!" Khiry shook her head as tears washed over her cheeks.

"You havn't changed at all"

"What you mean I havn't changed? What you expected me to do? Give you a fuckin band-aid and say it's alright. Nah, it'll be alright when I fuck his ass up!"

"Oh so you've changed?" Khiry said.

"Yea! Cant you tell? And why the fuck you defending his ass!?"

"Im not! If you've changed, prove it, dont worry about him." Khi placed her hands on my face. "Worry about us, worry about what's here right now. Torrence I love you too much to let you do something so stupid. Im asking you, please?"

I looked at her, I hadn't been so close to her in weeks. Her just being in the room had me ready to taste what was mines. My lips met hers almost instantly. As I pushed her body against the wall, our tongues played tag. Pulling her jacket off of her shoulders, I tossed it to the side. My hands slipped under her loose fitting silk blouse, where her full, perky breast sat up bare. I worked my way down to her neck, kissing and sucking as she moaned for me. I pulled her top off, nealing down, I wrapped my arms around her thick thighs and picked her up.

I let Khi fall onto my king sized bed, my eye's watched as her breast playfully bounced. I pulled off my shirt, tossing it to the side of me. I leaned over and gripped Khiry's pants. Agressivly, I pulled her body towards me. She only laughed as I licked my lips, darking my eyes from her breast to her eyes every few seconds. I pulled her pants down her legs as she held them up. Letting them drop to the floor, I kissed her mocha colored legs. I could see the wetness through her laced panties, and my dick print was obvious. Khiry's finger motioned for me to come down. "I missed you so much" she moaned as she kissed me hard, letting her hands work there way down to my shorts. Hard knocks rang through our ears. I looked at Khiry and pushed my self up. I looked at the clock, 1:39.

"What if it's Christian?" Khiry spoke, covering her chest.

"Lock the door & cover up"

"Torrence!" I locked the door myself and closed it before she could protest.

I eased through the den as I scanned the space. I grabbed the gun that I had laid in the black vase earlier. I looked through the peep hole to see,
Shauney? I sat the gun on the side table and looked behind me, making sure Khiry wasn't out. I stepped out, "What the hell you doing here?" I asked.

"If somebody answered their phone I wouldn't be out all hours of the night" I closed the door.

"What you want? Why you even over here?"

"Oh what? Im not good enough to even come inside? Damn Torrence we at this point?"

"You wasting my time"

"We gotta talk"

"No, we aint got shit, you need to gone on about your business and let me handle mines"

"Yours, huh? I got something that's yours" she said walking up to me. She grabbed my hand, and placed it on her stomach.

"The fuck?"

"Im pregnant" I snatched my hand away.

"Chill with that shit. All the dicks you done fucked, you aint pinning that shit on me"

"Im 4 months pregnant, you do the math!" Shauney sucked her teeth and looked away, "Look, im not tryna make you a daddy, I got a life to live too. I aint tryna be nobody's mama, I aint fit for that shit. I didn't know and now it's too late for an abortion. So im thinking about giving it up, I just wanted you to know you'd have a son somewhere out there." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Shauney looked at me, shaking her head from my dumb founded expression. "You aint got nothing to say?" my dumb ass just stood there. Shauney nodded her head. She turned around and walked towards the hall, where the elevator was. I walked inside, and closed the door. I grabbed the black vase and threw it across the room, watching another vase shatter into pieces against the wall. My life was quickly spiralling out of control. I turned around and placed my hands on the door, supporting himself.

"Torrence?" Khiry's soft voice spoke, I turned to see her dressed in one of my shirts as she looked at the mess I had made, "Baby, what happened?"

J'Adore

J'Adore

tell me!
what do yall think about Torrence & Khi?
should he tell her? & Floyd & Des? Think they'll last??
ohh yeahh, do y'all thinkk its his [Torrence] baby?

bumpers!!!

more ppl are still coming bakk in the nxt adds.!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Is he gonna tell her?
They better stay together
they are made to be together.
Add asap...I can't wait for more.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

I loved this add!!

They need to stay together...but he need to tell her what Shauney said...
It might not be his baby but if it is they don't have to split up...Khiry should
stay with him. They both made mistakes and they have to move on together...

Floyd is a womanizer!! I hope Des don't go and mess up Ace and Janae though
Stick with Floyd...

Add soon!!

Thanks for the comment bout ma little girl!!! Very Happy

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

ohh kk wonderful !
but nahh des n floyd wont lasst .. i know lol
n no toorence shouldnt tell khii cuszx tht baby may nt even be his soo
yeahh cant wait to see wht happenss !!

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

torrence better tell me.!
i hope khi doesn't overreact .!

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

upz
when will you add the next chapter!!!
I am soo loving this!!!

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Even though iAm a lesbian, iKnow that a story is not a story without Trey! Smile His character is always so...so...Well u know what iMean...

Anywho, love this!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Love a new reader!
&& yess, Trey gotta be some where in it!

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Ok...So my first comment were for like the first couple of chapters and this comment is because I just made it to the end! Lolx I feel like i'm late but....

Torrence should tell Khi because he can't deny the fact that A: he was sleeping with her & B: anything is possible.

I think that if Floyd really tried he could let Des open him up to new things. He has just not met the right one but the fact that he is in a committed relationship says a lot!

Des should defiantly let the relationship with Rome & Nae run its course! She doesn't seem like the type to intentionally break up a happy home but who knows because it's obvious that the sparks are still there! (and who says that Rome won't be the one to make a move first?)

Anywho, love love love all the addz, u r a great writer! Glad to be a new reader! Keep the pen moving oh and by the way....
WHEN IS THAT NEXT ADD COMING??!! Lmbo

J'Adore

J'Adore

EBz Perradize wrote:Ok...So my first comment were for like the first couple of chapters and this comment is because I just made it to the end! Lolx I feel like i'm late but....

Torrence should tell Khi because he can't deny the fact that A: he was sleeping with her & B: anything is possible.

I think that if Floyd really tried he could let Des open him up to new things. He has just not met the right one but the fact that he is in a committed relationship says a lot!

Des should defiantly let the relationship with Rome & Nae run its course! She doesn't seem like the type to intentionally break up a happy home but who knows because it's obvious that the sparks are still there! (and who says that Rome won't be the one to make a move first?)

Anywho, love love love all the addz, u r a great writer! Glad to be a new reader! Keep the pen moving oh and by the way....
WHEN IS THAT NEXT ADD COMING??!! Lmbo

girl!!!!!!!!! lol tht reply was awesomee! nd no worries its coming upp and thankzxs so very much! glad yu have your eyes open on everything bc its true, Rome cudd be the one to mess things upp. but yeaa, add coming upp soon!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Alright yall, definately adding tomorrow, Lord's Will.
just finished it. and i'd loveeee to hear what everyone has to
say about it once its posted. It gets deeper into the story and
will connect to alot of stuff that is to come later that will leave you
ready to kill some people, and save others. <3

nyt nyt! thankxsz every1!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum