Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Empty Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

Chapter 1 – The Introduction

Nicole

She had good taste. I wanted that dark piece of chocolate ever since he and my cousin hooked up. Now that I’m closer to him, it’s only right I tap that ass.

“So where should I put my stuff?” I asked Ebony.
“Um, put in the room at the end of the hallway, closest to the bathroom,” Ebony responded while reading her wedding cards.
“Now you know you should have read them things like a week ago.” I told my cousin.
“Well a week ago I was on my honeymoon and wasn’t thinking about reading cards thank you very much. Now go put your stuff up before I change my mind about allowing you to move in.”
I laughed, “Yeah, I forgot you was wishey-washey.”

I made my way up the stairs to my new room. As I traveled down the hallway, I needed a glimpse of where he slept. Deion was asleep on their king sized bed, with the door cracked open. To my benefit, their room wasn’t a long distance from mine. “Yeah you can put me to bed like that one day boo,” I said quietly to myself and proceeded down the hall.

Manny

I watched his fame and fortune slowly rise, and now it was at its peak. I didn’t understand how he did it. He was never the successful type, a failure type dude. I was always doing better than him. This club business had gotten to his head, and lately he looked down on me.
“Aye bro, I need you to watch the VIP room for me while I meet with an Allie real quick.” Shawn asked me.
“Yeah I guess so, since you my boy.”

I looked around at all he had, and my dude had it going on, I must commend him. But this should be me not him. He should be dead right now, I took that bullet that would have shattered his whole life. Luckily, it only pierced my side. I can’t let things continue on this way. It kills me to watch.

Yonny

I rested on my homeboys couch.He had a nice pad here, girls, jewelry, all that good stuff. He flosses like it isn’t a thing to him. He needs to be careful, one of these days he is going to find himself robbed.

“Tell them hoes to shake something over here.” I sat there like I had a dick they could bounce on, I had the same thing they had, but they ain’t care and I was getting pleased regardless. My braids, sagging jeans, big T-Shirt and my manly swag gave me the guy image I wanted.
“Dang Yonny, they just got here, chill,” Jericho said playfully.
“Shut up nigga,”I responded as a light skin, short hair, pretty girl came over to me and began to give me a lap dance. This was an average Friday for me and the boys.

Jericho and I constantly were in competition with each other, ever since we were youngsters. If at the end of the day I wasn’t doing better than Jericho or on the same level as him, I found a way for there to be equilibrium. As of now, we were equal. Let’s hope things stay this way, or problems will emerge.

Asia

I couldn’t stop thinking about this boy. He had such a sweet face and I’ve only known him for less than 7 hours, but something was there. I had to call my sister Nicole and tell her about this boy.

“Hello,” Nicole answered basically sleep.
“Sis, wake up. I got to tell you something,” I informed her.
“At 4 in the morning? Girl call me later.”
“No! You are at least going to listen to what I have to say,” I demanded her.
She cleared her raspy voice, “What is it now?” She asked annoyed.
“Okay, so me and my girls were at Club 69.”
“Shawn’s club?” Nicole asked interrupting me.
“Yeah girl, so let me finish my story. So it was this really fine, light skin dude that walked up to me and asked if I wanted to dance or whatever and-“
“Where are you going with this?” She interrupted me again.
“Oh my gosh if you would shut up I could tell you,” I said beginning to get upset, yet continuing my story eagerly. “We talked the rest of the night and I think he gon be my baby daddy,” I said jokingly to my sister.
“Here you go, always somebody different that’s gon be your baby’s dad. It will be somebody new next week. What’s this dude’s name anyway?” she asked.
“Benjamin,” I informed my sister.

PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK !

Last edited by sinqlebby ! on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yay!! 1st!!! **goes to readd**

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

Wow.

Ok so Nicole is after her cousin's hubby?
Is he Shawn? But either thatz some dirty stuff.
Her cousin should kik the shxt out of herr.
Cant wait to see how that plays out.

Manny is trippin, ole boy better watch out!

Yonny i guess is just like one of the guys.

& Asia? How old is she? Talkin about a baby daddy
in 7 hours!

wonder if they're all gonna end up connecting to
each other?

hmmm, cant wait to find outt!
bumpersxz!

4Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Empty Re: Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Interesting start.

Each character are a trip...especially Nicole
trying to still somebodies man...lol

I can't wait for you to add more detail
to see how things play out...Showing my luv

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

THNKSZX GUYS SO MUCH !

BUT SHAWN IS THE OWNER OF THE CLUB .. MANNYS FRIEND ..
DEION IS THE ONE NICOLE WANTS AKA EBONYS HUSBAND

6Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Empty Re: Wicked Desires .. And a Story of Karma Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ok Dieon. I cant help but think he wudd be trey songz lol
nd Yonny wudd be felicia snoop pearson.

cant wait for the nextt add!

sinqlebby !

sinqlebby !

lol yepp i was qon do pics butt uqqh everythinqq qot deleted so i just said forqet .. but yeahh yonny is snoop !
but deion is actually tyrese .. you know trey always the sex symbol lol

J'Adore

J'Adore

YAY!!!! I got it right! lol
& yeahh Trey is Very Happy

TheBee

TheBee

this story sounds like it's going to be wicked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: