Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Don't Miss the Show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Miss the Show

+3
golden07
SexyT
EBz Perradize
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't Miss the Show Empty Don't Miss the Show Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Ok, so I couldn't figure out where to place the intro of this story so I decided to add it here! Feel free to give [[constructive]] criticism! And if a lot of ths [[story writing fam(ily) like this, I will post pt. 1-1! ENJOY!

I felt Braxton slip out of bed but I remained still as if I were actually sleep. Peering from under the covers I squinted into the darkness in search of the clock. 3:18 a.m.

Where in the hell is he going?, I thought to myself. I saw Braxton fumbling around in the darkness making it all to apparent that he did not want to wake me up. I almost burst into laughter when he hit his foot on the dresser and began hopping around on one foot.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing at our large bay view window looking down at him as he walked briskly through the snow to his Phantom. **Bad boys bad boy, what you gonna do**. I was startled out of my trance like state by the blaring of my Blackberry. I don't see why I was so surprised; I had known this call was coming.

"Agent Morgan speaking", I said into the phone.
"Agent Morgan what's your position?"
I smiled when I heard the voice of my former lover, Agent Terrence Santiago, FBI.
"I am still at the house. Johnson just left but I don't know where to. There was no phone call this time. And after what happened last time, I feel that it is too risky for me to trail him', I replied.
"Understandable", he replied. "Look out the window".

I peered out the window and saw a black on black Chrysler 300c passing, the driver flashing their lights once. I dropped the curtain.

"Porter?" I asked already knowing the answer but wanting confirmation.
"The one and only, baby girl", Terrence said letting me know that he was most likely alone. I shook my head. They sent a dead ass rookie to do my job. Hmmph! Damn shame!

"I hope you know what you're doing, sending him to do this!"

"I think that you and I both know that Big T always knows what he's doing."

I blushed and got hot instantly.

"So, Agent Morgan, what do you have on right now?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey
It's good!!
Different and really intriguing!!!

I think you should most definitely continue with this!!!

Don't Miss the Show 842373 Don't Miss the Show 842373 Don't Miss the Show 842373 Don't Miss the Show 842373 Don't Miss the Show 842373 Don't Miss the Show 842373 Don't Miss the Show 842373

3Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

So I'm sitting here wondering
where is the next add becuz
im ready for another read from
you...ADD

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

kaylee

love how it started!
I really wanted to keep reading but it ended =( lol
Really hope you add more soon!!!!!

5Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

iy so love this nd you just started
keep it going please!!!!
bumpz
bumpz
bumpz!

6Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 1 (Xy'Laija) {Pronounced 'Zy-Lay-Ja'}
Don't Miss the Show K9xbo8

I looked over at Terrence sitting in the drivers seat of the big, midnight blue tundra and smirked. His brows were furrowed and his lip was poked out, that was his thinking face.

"What are you over there thinking about because that face is driving me crazy", I asked, folding my arms in front of me. He looked at me with his cool blue eyes and winked.
"You."
I blushed.
"Oh yea? What about me?"
"How you can remain so beautiful in this line of work!"
I laughed. He made it sound as if I were a plumber or construction worker.
"It's a mind thing T. In order to be all in this game you gotta live it. You gotta believe it so that you won't seem suspicious to these scheming motherfuckers."
"Oh shit, Xy done got hood since she been up north. I'm scared of you!"
Terrence chuckled and I joined in.

It was late the next day and the mark hadn't been home since earlier when he left so I decided that getting out of the house would do me some good.
"So, have you had sex with him yet?" T asked, shocking both me and him.
"Ask me no questions I tell you no lies," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. He shot me a look but turned away so fast that I couldn't decipher what it meant. I reached over and rubbed his thigh, trying to break the tension before it got any worse. It helped, but only a little bit. He took one hand off of the steering wheel and squeezed mine before moving it away.
"Where are we going?" I just had to ask.
"Take a guess," he answered, still not looking at me. I didn't like that so I turned my head to look out the window. I perked up as I began to recognize the scenery. We had driven this route many times and I got all bubbly inside thinking about it. I sighed and looked over to see T looking at me with this small smirk, showing off one sexy dimple. I almost melted.

The things that this man could do to me with no words at all still amazed me. I guess that's why we clicked so many years ago; great chemistry. A flash back hit me hard...

"5 more reps rookie," the trainer yelled in my ear, snapping me out of my trance. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...TIME!' I could still here her screaming but my focus was no longer on her. I was looking across the room at door, watching a group of young men walk in. They were all laughing at something that the leader of the group had just said. He was walking backwards so I did not know who he was but the back of his head seemed so familiar. "Morgan, you hear what I said?" The coach was all in my face. I shook my head, still trying to see who this guy was.

He was at least 6'7" with mocha brown skin, curly baby soft looking hair, toned arms and a killer butt. The adida jogging pants and muscle shirt that he wore only made me more anxious for him to turn around. All of the guys around him were cute but something told me that he was the cream of the crop. They all carried Nike gym bags.

"8 laps around the track, Morgan," my trainer barked. She then walked to her office and I was happy to see that she was preparing to leave. I don't know how I missed them but in that split second that I had looked away, all of the men had entered the mens locker room. I waited patiently for them to come out, pretending that I was lifting weights so the trainer wouldn't ride my back. Finally, someone cam out the locker room and it was him. And man was I right on the money. The other guys had nothing on him and my panties instantly got moist.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he talked to the trainer. I got kind of jealous because she was flirting, hard. Putting the weights down & grabbing my iPod, I walked out back to run my eight laps. Three laps in and I didn't even notice anyone else, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was him.
"It's not polite to stare you know," he smiled. I was shocked but I hid it well and kept running. I could hear him laughing as I jogged away.

After my laps I went back into the main gym to shower and leave. Cocky bastard, was all I kept thinking to myself. I thought that I was the only one left. That was until I heard foot steps behind me. It was Mr. Cocky ass. I tried to walk away, he grabbed my arm. "Look, we got off on the wrong foot. Hi, i'm Terrence, Terrence Santiago," he smiled at me with his eyes. I looked at his hand then shook it.
"Xy'Laija Morgan."
"Nice name," he answered.
"Nice ass." That comment had slipped. He chuckled and I blushed. That comment had really, really slipped.
"Thanks," he said. There was and awkward silence and the next thing I know he had me in his arms kissing me. His lips were soft and I was getting wet, again. It was like I couldn't control myself and soon are clothes were scattered over the floor.
I was on top of him looking down as I rode him like there was not a care in my world. My moans mixed with his grunts and we were both sweating. He sat up and pulled me into his chest and yanked my hair. "Shit..." I moaned, feeling him in spots that he just shouldn't have been. He poshed me back so that he was on top and pushed himself deeper. I contracted and retracted my walls, driving us both over the top. I came in spasms and he tensed up before damn near collapsing on top of me. We stared at each other for a good ten minutes, panting, and then burst into laughter.
"Well I'll be damned," he said, cracking up.
I hopped up, grabbed all my things, and dashed to the shower room. Terrence followed after me, both of us giggling like kids. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. The next day I sat at my desk thinking about my encounter when my best friend walked in. "Girl, the new member is here and he is fi-oine!" Nae said, rolling her neck. I sighed and walked out of the office. All men were 'fi-oine' to her so he was probably average.
What I saw made my mouth drop.
"Ah," the head agent spoke," and this is the young lady that I have been telling you about. Agent Morgan, i'd like you to meet your new partner, Agent Terrence Santigo." Those damn blue eyes never stopped smiling.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by T shaking me.
"We're here crazy." I looked up and smiled when I saw the neon sign.
'JoJo's Gym: Open 24/7'

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total

7Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man, that add was off da chain.

Instant chemistry...So what's up with them now?
Are they together still or just in their own separate worlds.
I friqqin love it EBZ...Add asap Exclamation Exclamation

8Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 pm

kaylee

love it.....Hope you add REALLY soon =D

9Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

**Message from author** This is about to make you guys mad at me (Lolx) because this is gonna be kinda nice(leaving you wanting more) but I won't be back on until Monday with the second chapter!. Just bare with me because I accidentally erased a page of my iPod so I had to end the rest of this chapter from scratch. Sad

Chapter 1 (Xy'Laija) Cont.

"Stop it T," I yelped, slapping his hands away form my butt. We walked into the gym and were greeted by a warm round of 'hellos'. I spotted Rayshaundra Porter walking out of the locker room and turned my nose up. I had heard about her almost blowing the cover last night, getting Terrence mad heat from the boss and proving my point: never send a rookie to do a job that even I couldn't handle at times. Damn rookies, I thought to myself. One would think that I had never been a rookie.

I shook my head, put on a fake smile, and walked over to her. We were the only two women in our division so I had decided long ago that it was best for us to stay on each others better sides. But, this young girl just fucked up so much. She was always screwing up or being stubborn. She had yet to be 'field broken' which is why she was rarely in the field. Rayshaundra was what we in the Bureau called a 'Pencil Pusher'. Behind a desk is where we liked her and behind a desk (for the most part) is where she remained.

"What's the deal Porter?" I asked, turning on the treadmill next to her.She turned to me with a gloom look as if to say 'Like you don't know'. I held in a smile and continued tread climbing.

"Everyone makes mistakes kiddo,' I started the dreaded conversation.
"I think I really messed up this time, Xy," she said shaking her head.
"Look, he didn't catch you or even see your face. Plus, you got some really valuable info so you should be okay," I reminded her. Just then Terrence walked by, waved at me but just looked at Shaundra. She stared right back at him and cleared her throat once before saying, "Sorry, sir." He walked away without saying anything in return. "Still think i'll be okay?"
"Santiago is just trying to be a hard ass. He's a big softy so just keep your focus and play it cool around the office for a couple of days. He'll warm up!" I just had to reassure her. No matter what, we were all still a team and we needed each other in order to function properly. I watched as she nodded her head before she placed her earphones in her ear. Then I wondered why Terrence was being so hard on her. We all made mistakes.

"Aye, Morgan, c'mere!" I looked around and saw my buddy, Ricardo Towers, waving me over. I turned off my equipment and headed to the other side of the room, leaving Shaundra alone with her thoughts. "Ricky, baby, what you know good?" I asked playfully. "I think I know something to good, shorty," he replied in a tone that I did not like before placing several photos on the table between us. I looked down at the photos and then back up at him then down again. I just couldn't see what he was trying to get me to understand.

"These are the photos that Porter took last night right before the mark noticed he was being trailed," Ricky said, stating the obvious. I shook my head from side to side and then threw out my arm signaling that I still didn't get the whole picture. He separated five photos from the rest and laid them out. I took a closer look and saw that they were all of the same two men, one slightly taller than the other, both doing their best to stay in the shadows as they took brick after brick of Purple Haze out of one car trunk and placed them in the other. "Recognize anyone in particular," he asked, as he stared at me intently. I leaned in closer and almost lost my balance. I looked up at Ricky with wide eyes and everyone around the table got quiet. Everything in the room seemed to stop moving and I thought that my heart would pound its way out of my chest.

Snatching up all the pictures and looking at each one as if I were trying to burn a hole through them, I had to take a seat. "Yo, you aight?" I heard someone ask but it sounded like they were miles away. I didn't want to believe it but the proof was right there in my hands, slapping me in the face, making me sick. I looked down at the fifth photo and chills went down my spine.

Staring back at me was my twin brother.

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

10Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:03 am

SexyT

SexyT

cant say much
m daughter cryin in my arms...
it's really gud tho...can'y wait 4 monday
i'll give a better update then
gotta calm her down
cat

11Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

-* yea, this is different!
reaally different!
i like different! Smile
continue!

12Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Thanks for the love ladies! And I have two new adds coming up! One tonight and the other tomorrow! Smile

13Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:03 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 2: Braxton "Sax" Johnson
Don't Miss the Show Channing-Tatum3

Living in the city that was said to never sleep, at the moment, I was living proof of that saying. Looking back over my shoulder to make sure that whoever the bitch in the Chrysler was wasn't following me anymore I pushed down on the gas and hit 25th ave. doing at least seventy. My phone rung making me jump and almost run off the road. I looked down and saw the name 'Xavi' on the flashing screen and relaxed, but only a little bit. "Speak," I all but growled into the phone when I had answered it. "You good man," Xavi spoke, sounding like he was out of breath; he probably was. We had been through some trying shit a minute ago.

When I had first noticed the black, unmarked car I had quickly pointed it out to him. We didn't think anything of it but through the wind we heard an odd noise making both of us stop in our tracks. Click click whir Click click whir. That's when I had realized that it was the sound of a camera flashing. Xavi had taken off running like a dumb ass even though his car was right there. I had run over to the car and tried to snatch the door open to no avail. I could tell that the driver was female and as I squinted through the night I saw that she held a glock pointed right at my head. I ducked right before she fired, making glass rain down on me, and sped off into the night. Cursing, I had jumped up and made my way to my car to follow her but she was already long gone. Making the block a couple of times just to make sure it was clear I quickly headed to my condo. And to think that I had left my warm bed and shorty for this shit. It was too damn early to be out playing cat and mouse with the unknown when I could be making money or getting pussy, but right now I was failing at both.

I was going to go back home but I didn't want to chance the crazed female following me there so I turned off into a quiet suburban neighbor hood, slowing my speed to about thirty. I didn't know where Xavi had gone or if he was safe until now.
"Yea, i'm good son," I responded, running a hand through my hair then down my face. "Who da fuck was dat b?," he asked and I heard his car start up.
"Do it sound like I know? I wish the fuck I did," I fumed making a sharp right turn and putting the car in park.
"Well what you want me to do yo? We can't chance this shit."
"Look I can't talk now. Call my skrap, Matt, and tell him to assemble the street team for tomorrow at three. I'll tell you boys what the plan is then. Outtie." I hung up and threw the phone on the passenger seat before dropping my head on the steering wheel. I had never been caught doing anything when it came to caking and making money in this game yet tonight I had been caught slipping, hard. My mind was gone and I knew exactly why.

My head popped up and I snatched my phone off the seat, tapped the screen a few times, then thought better of it. I sighed before stepping out of the car into the cold night to head across the street. I banged on my baby mom's door not caring if she was asleep or if I woke up her neighbors. A light clicked on and I heard someone moving around then say ,"who the fuck is it?"
"Open the damn door Kadiya {Kah-dee-Yah}. Cold as fuck out here, yo," I said stuffing my hands in to pockets of my North Face jacket. I could hear her mumbling something while unlocking the door. "You know it's after five in the morning right? Kam and B.J. are sleeping," she yawned, rubbing her eyes and looking up at me. I smacked my lips and pushed past her. "I need to lay my head here tonight. I'll be gone by the a.m. aight?"
She rolled her eyes before closing the door and locking it. I stood there admiring her features and smiling. "Fuck you looking this way for? You know where da couch at," she said with much attitude. Just as quickly as her ghetto booty and long hair had turned me on her slick ass mouth had turned me off. I shot her my middle finger and walked into the living room.

After she had brought me blankets and said goodnight she walked back to her room and I laid down trying to get comfortable. It wasn't happening. I searched for the remote and clicked on the tube wanting to be entertained. My thoughts wondered back to Kadiya's long legs and firm butt and my dick twitched in my basketball shorts. A smile crept onto my face as I turned off the TV. Walking down the hallway and easing the last door open, I saw Ya-Ya laying across the bed snoring lightly. I crept into her room and gently began to rub her back. She started moaning softly and then opened her eyes, looking at me lazily. "Roll over ma," I whispered, stripping out of my basketball shorts and boxers. She did as I said and I crawled between her legs pulling open her robe as I went. My lips hit her neck and my right hand went straight to her hair. She began to grind on me lightly, moaning and scratching my back. I dipped the head of my dick in her box and pulled out, doing that repeatedly until we were both breathing heavy.

"Stop playing and give me the dick, Braxton," she breathed in my ear, the nibbled it. I went balls deep making her body jerk right before she wrapped her legs around me. I had to lay my head on hr shoulder, willing myself not to bust early, before I started pumping slowly in and out of her. It was going to be a long, long night.

I hadn't said a word to Terrence since we left the gym. I kept looking at my phone waiting to get a return call from my baby brother. Terrence kept looking at me without saying anything. I had glanced over at him a few times and the look of concern was evident on his handsome face. I sighed and grabbed his hand, still not looking at him. He gently squeezed my hand before he spoke. "I don't think calling your brother was a good idea. I mean he was there, Xy, so he know what up. How you gone explain how you know what went down? Don't blow this case." He had gone from concerned to angry in less than a minute.
"I am a big girl, T. And he is my kid brother. I can handle my own just fines," I retorted.
"I have no doubt that you can but Xy'Laija he is the same age as you and with just a few minutes difference i'm sure he that he is capable of handling his own too!"

I blew out a long breath and nodded. He was right but I still had to talk to my brother. It had become about more than this case and I did't like that. I hated when cases became personal because my emotions sometimes got in the way. My phone rang and I jumped causing me to drop it on the floor mat.
"Xavier," I answered the phone.
"What up ma! Long time no hear."
"Yea, I know. But, um, how are you hun? I miss you like crazy," I said forcing happiness into my voice, trying to make the conversation seem as normal as possible.
"I'm just taking it one day at a time. Can't complain though. How's the south treating you?You eating good?"

Fuck. I forgot that my brother didn't even know I was in New York. I really hadn't thought this through. Throwing a sideways glance at T, I answered," um, fine and i've actually put on a couple of pounds."
"Ah shit, lil Xy trynna get thick. Don't have me making no house calls to bust nun of them clowns heads," he said trying to play big brother.
"Actually you won't have to. I was thinking of moving up there or at least coming to visit," I responded, thinking on my feet. Terrence nodded his head and gave me the thumbs up sign.
"Word?"
"Yea, it'd be nice to see your face every once in a while."
Word, they must ain't invented mirrors down there yet!". I smiled as I listened to my brother chuckling at his own little joke. "So when you talking about moving?" he asked. "Um, i don't really know sweetie. Let me get back to you on that. I just had to call and check in. Love you boy," I forced the lie through my teeth.
"Aight, face double. Hit my hip when you comin' up. One love." We disconnected the call.

Now, I had to work up a whole new plan and stay off the party scene for awhile. I rubbed my hands over my face and sighed, sinking down into the seat. Terrence noticed my mood change and just stared at me as we sat at a red light. When we had started moving again he reached over and began circling his fingers on the nape of my neck. My world slowly drifted into darkness.

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

14Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm so happy your adding on the board

I missed your creative behind...Dang
she has a twin who is evil...lol boy I tell
you, I cannot wait til the next add...much love

15Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Im freaking loving this!!!!!!1

16Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 am

SexyT

SexyT

Me likey this!!!
Add more!

17Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 3: Xy'Laija

I woke up the next morning unaware of my surroundings. Rubbing my eyes gently, I sat up and looked around. I smiled when I recognized the room I was in. Terrence walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, towel drying his hair.. "Morning, beautiful," he said flashing his million dollar smile. I chuckled and stretched before swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "And to what do I owe this surprise," I said walking past him to go to the bathroom. "You were out cold last night so I just decided no to wake you. Hope you don't mind," he answered gabbing me by the waist and pinning me against his broad chest and the wall.

He smelled so damn good and that mixed with the seductive look he was giving me sent all of my senses into overdrive. My breathing became shallow and I fidgeted, trying to get in a better position. "Hope you slept well," he whispered in my ear. Then, he kissed my neck before backing away. I tried to pull him back towards me but he was too quick.

Pouting, I stomped into the bathroom and closed the door. Damn him and his self control I thought with a huff. As I began to strip down I realized that I had not heard from Braxton since the day before. "T, bring me my phone please," I yelled through the door after turning the shower on. I stepped into the steaming water and threw my head back. I loved Terrence's jet-stream shower. I hadn't heard the door open but when I looked up, I saw him leaning against the door frame, smirking. "I think you just wanted me in here," he spoke then dropped my phone on top of my dry off towel. "And that's why we don't pay you to think," I replied adding soap to my washrag.
"Let me help with that," he said lightly. He walked over to me as I eyed the bulge in his briefs. Smiling, I handed him the rag and turned around. Terrence took his time washing my body down and rinsing me off. He even washed my hair.

I stepped out of the shower and he wrapped the towel around me then handed me my phone. I had three text messages, a missed call and a voicemail. I checked the voicemail first. It was from Ricky asking did I get home safely; I deleted it. Next, I checked the text messages.

Message: real glad u called me yo. Dnt 4get bout me and remember to hit me up wen u get up dis way. We got like mad shit to tlk about. ILY

That made me smile. I opened the second message.

Message: aye Xy tell my popz to call me yo. Real important. Like on some dead serious type stuff. Thnx

I passed that message up but reminded myself to do it after I checked my last message.

Message: Scratch that last txt. Popz been here all day. Ya'll got into it or something cause this nigga dnt never stay the night

I had to re-read that message. I clicked out of my messages and hit the number three on my keypad. I really felt some type of way about this. I had something for his ass.
Spending the night at his baby mom's house? Fuck he thought this was, a free for all? I waited for him to answer but he didn't' so I shot him a text.

To: Da Hubby
Message: So what's dis I hear bout ya car being in front of Ya-Ya house dis morning?? u leave me at home wondern wea da fuck u been at 4 almost 2 days & u at dis grimey bird house? Dis how we rockin' now? Fuck u Braxton Sad

I sent the message and turned to see Terrence standing behind me with one eyebrow lifted. I brushed past him and threw my phone on the bed.
"Like I said, you got to be all in this game in order to pay it right. I have a character to uphold." He shrugged at my explanation and walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes and started getting dressed. This was all part of a job and I did't owe him anything.

I didn't really do much the day everything went down. I decided that holding it down at the crib was my best option until I could sort through all this shit. I took the time to just chill with my kids, Kamyla {Kam-i(as in it)-Lah} and Braxton Jr.. We played board games, Madden11 on the PS3, and Wii Sports. I always enjoyed the time I got to spend with them.

I next morning, when they had both gone out to friends' houses, I was alone with Kadiya. She kept looking at me and I did my best to ignore her. Plus, I couldn't stop thinking about what I had waiting at home. I pulled out my white Galaxy S and tried to call Xy'Laija: it went straight to her voicemail. That was crazy because she always kept her phone on. I tried the house phone, twice, and neither call was answered. I threw the phone on the table and rubbed my face as I thought of about all the negative places she could be.. I shook those thoughts out of my head because I knew that my girl wouldn't do me like that.

Kadiya plopped down on the couch next to me, placing her feet on my lap. "Yo, the fuck is you doing?" I pushed her feet off of me. She smacked her teeth and put her feet back on my lap.
"Ya-Ya, imma fucking punch you in your throat. I ain't da floor mat," I growled and grabbed her ankle in a death grip before pushing her legs back on the floor. She gave me a pained, scared look and inched to the other end of the couch. "Change the channel, Scooter," she said in a baby voice, calling my by my childhood nickname. That softened my heart and I smiled a little. We sat there watching Baby Boy in silence when I felt her inching towards me. After only ten minutes of her cuddling under me and mouthing every word of the movie I had had enough.

I turned the TV off and heard her smack her lips. One deadly look and she quickly readjusted her attitude. "Look ma, I know we did what we did last night but I hope you know that it ain't mean shit over this way. Like it was just sex, Ya-Ya. I know where home at and you ain't it yo," I said looking dead at her. It looked like she was about to cry but the next thing I know the bitch was rolling around on the floor laughing.
"Fuck outta here with that shit.Man you got me dead bent, Braxton. Don't nobody want your dogish ass! I was trying to get your attention because I wanted some more dick," he laughed, wiping tears from her eyes as she went. I could have smacked the laugh out her throat. I hopped up and stuffed my feet inside my Gucci loafers, grabbing my jacket on the way out the door. I heard her laughter ringing through the air as I slammed the door behind me.

When I got to my car my hip vibrated. I had a text from my wifey. I clicked open the message and instantly lost my cool. Who the fuck was watching me this much? I punched the steering wheel and started the car. I had to head home and get ready for my three o'clock meeting. i'd deal with this shit later.

That afternoon I sat in front of the head boss with my poker face on. "Listen, Xy'Laija, I believe you, I really do. But rules are rules. Once a case becomes personal to or for an agent it is in the best interest of the team, that agent, and the case that the agent be reassigned," he said with a look of sympathy on his face. I hated when people looked at me with that look and today everyone had been doing it.

I took a deep breath to steady my heartbeat before I said my piece.
"Duncan, I know the rules and you of all people know that I rarely ever break them unless there is need to. I live by them but all i'm asking is for this one chance."
He looked at me for a long while, making me uncomfortable, and it seemed as if a cold hand was squeezing my heart. He would say no and that he was sorry but I had to come off the case. I couldn't let that happen.

"Mr. Masters, I know this is a tough decision but if I may add one more thing," I asked looking at him in the eyes. He leaned back in his chair, arms folded, and nodded his head. "I know my brother, sir. He will tell me everything if he feels that he can trust me. When he finds out that I am Johnson's girl he will respect and confide in me as such. I can break this case, sir. All I ask it to stay on it," I pleaded. Duncan Masters drew in a long breath and blew it out hard, thinking over what I had said. He was tired and frustrated. We were all tired and frustrated.

This case had been dragged on for two years now and we had lost an agent in the process. Braxton Johnson, suspected king pin of a drug smuggling ring, famous music producer, my man. It seemed as if God and time were both on his side. This made it harder for us each day but we were slowly coming along. We almost had enough evidence to bring down his whole operation and those affiliated with it. I cringed when I thought of my brother.

"Four months, Morgan," Duncan said in a low voice," you have four months to close this case and then you are off. No questions asked." Before I knew it I had leaped out of the chair and over his desk,hugging his neck tightly. The door of hsi office opened and we both heard someone clear their throat. I let go of his neck and stood straight, fixing my blazer as he fixed his tie.
"Four months," he spoke again.
"Yes, sir. Thank you," I quipped before rushing out of his office in deep thought, almost knocking down the receptionist.

On hundred twenty days. Two thousand eight hundred-eighty hours. One hundred seventy-two thousand eight hundred minutes. Ten million three hundred sixty-eight thousand seconds. It didn't matter how I chose to look at it, I only had four short months to bring down Braxton and save my brother's ass, again.

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

18Don't Miss the Show Empty Re: Don't Miss the Show Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm so catching up tonight. But until then. UPZ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]