Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Diamond In The Rough Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diamond In The Rough

+5
    ~!shakes_wifed_up!~
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    golden07
    her love is infinite ;)
    9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diamond In The Rough Empty Diamond In The Rough Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:09 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Diamond In The Rough L_EVarCXqhrbDiamond2

Diamond – Intro

Ni’Chelle Diamond Ramirez. That’s what my mother named me. I’m Puerto Rican and I’ve been living a full 18 years of life. I was born and raised in the Southside of Bronx, NY. My mother died when I was ten during child birth of my younger brother Ryan. My dad pasted away about 6 months after my mom. He found out he had some type of liver disease and soon, he was gone. My Aunt Princess took me and my brother in and raised us as her own, along with her four other kids Josie, Cinsear, Micah, and Da’nay. We all considered each other brothers and sisters because we were all each other had. Luckily, I had them and my best friends Tiara and Melody. They were there when I had no one. They couldn’t understand how I felt losing two parents, but they tried to soothe the pain as best they could. After my parents died, growing up, I wasn’t the best child. I constantly stayed in trouble and there were times where my aunt considered military school. I was very rebellious and different from the other kids in the house. I liked to smoke and hang out with people that were older than me, staying out late and sometimes not even coming home. A lot of people thought I was the “around the way” girl. Little did they know, I kept my legs closed. I was a virgin until I met Amir.

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

2Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Can't wait for the add to
    see how the story goes...

add soon love the character
    upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:44 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Omg! Cnt wait for the new add! Upz

4Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:04 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

lovee it
    cant see the pictures tho =(

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

5Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:lovee it

u cant? i wonder why...
    i think Janae saw them ...

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

her love is infinite Wink wrote:
    -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:lovee it

u cant? i wonder why...
    i think Janae saw them ...

i see now! idkk what happned.
    Love the cast! they look like they're
    related for real lol

7Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

How They Met
    Diamond

Diamond In The Rough L_CTkpRNNrG7Diamond1

Amir Prince Obeid. The love of my life. I met him on my 14th birthday when me, Melody, Tiara, and Ryan were walking home from school on a Friday. I had plans on chilling in the house with my family. I was thinking alot about my mom and dad. Another birthday without them. I wasn't in the mood to go out.

We walked into the corner store where Cinsear worked. He was standing behind the register texting like always.
    “J.R. you’re going to get in trouble one day.” I said as I walked up to the counter.
    “Shut up Diamond. What you doing here anyway?” He asked me as he rested his elbows on the counter and put his left fist into his right palm.
    “You’re so ignorant. Why you gotta talk to her like that? Especially on her birthday? Asshole!” Tiara said.
    “Did she just call me an asshole?” Cinsear asked as he looked at me.
    “Watch your mouth in front of Ryan!” I yelled at him as I covered Lil Man's ears.
    “My bad. So, what ya’ll doing tonight?” He asked me.
    “Watching you get fucked in ya ass without no lubricant…” Tiara said as she rolled her eyes.
    “Tee! Damn you! You always talking crap to Cinsear!” I yelled as Melody stood behind me and snickered.
    “Come on Ryan. I’ll talk to you when you get home, Cinsear.” I said as I stormed past Tiara holding Ryan’s hand and with Melody following behind us. The reason I didn’t want Ryan to hear them swear was because I knew how quickly I picked up on things and I knew he would too. I watched Cinsear smoke, cuss up a storm, and sneak girls in his room late at night, which led me to cuss and smoke. The reason he chilled with the swearing now was because I begged him not to do it in front of Ryan.

“What? My bad okay?” Tiara said as she stood there and soon after ran to catch up with her.
    I swung the entrance door open and in the same second, I ran straight into a chest making me, the guy, and Ryan fall.
    “Damn ma. Where you rushing off to?” He asked me as he grabbed my hand and helped me up. I wiped the dirt off my butt and looked over to see Tiara picking Ryan up.
    “Nowhere.” I said with an attitude as I looked down at the palm of my hand. I scraped it on the concrete and it was starting to bleed.
    “That looks bad. Come on. Let me go clean that up for you.” He said as he opened the door of the store.
    Reluctantly I followed him into the store and to the back where the bathroom was.
    “Yo A.O., what’s wrong?” Cinsear asked as he followed us.
    “We ran into each other and she messed up her hand.” The guy said as he turned the light on in the bathroom.
    “Oh, well you coming round the way tonight? We’ll probably do something for her because it’s her birthday.” Cinsear said as the guy poured some Peroxide on a tissue and proceeded to gently wipe my hand.
    “Fasho. I’ll be there.”
    “Aight. I gotta go back up to the register.” Cinsear said as he dapped the guy up and ran back out.
    He cared for my hand like it was a fragile baby. Making sure the dirt, germs, and bacteria didn't begin an infection. I admired his kindness and the fact that he cared.
    “How do you know him?” I asked.
    “We go to school together. I guess you can say he my best friend. He like a brother to me.”
    “Well, how come this is my first time meeting you?” I asked.
    “It’s not.” He said as he dried my hand off and placed a big bandage on it.
    “Uh huh. I’ve never seen you before.”
    “No, I met you on Da’nay’s birthday. I tried to talk to you but you said you had a banging headache and you went to your room and slammed the door.”
    I smirked. “I remember now. I’m sorry. I was…you know…on my period.”
    “Whoa…” He said as he put his hands up. “No need for details.”
    We stared into each other’s eyes and the moment became awkward.
    “I gotta go. But, I’ll see you tonight alright?” He asked.
    “Yeah.” I said as he flashed me a smile. He walked out the bathroom, letting the door close, but leaving his sweet scent behind.
    I stood there and grinned. I looked into the mirror to see myself blushing. I straightened my clothes, turned the light out, and walked out of the bathroom.
    “You good now?” Tiara asked me as I came back out the store.
    “Yeah. Let’s go. We gotta get ready for tonight.” I said as I smiled and grabbed Ryan’s hand.
    Of course you know what else happened right? Well, we got to know each other and after a month, we were in a happy relationship.

Chapter 1 : The Nightmare Pt. 1
    Amir

Diamond In The Rough L_3vASBFHwG2Amir1

I stared at Diamond as she slept. She was laying on her back and her forearm laid over her eyes. I scanned her body. She had curves that I loved to death and her long hair that flowed turned me on. I had just finished giving it to her and she was out cold. Or at least I thought she was…

My phone began ringing and by the ringtone, I knew who it was. I reached over to Diamond’s dresser and saw the text. It was from Cartier.

(No Subject): Bae. He miss u. wat u doin?

To: Cartier
    Re: (No Subject): I know but chillin. Waddup?

Re: (No Subject): Come stop by. Ima leave da key under the flower pot

To: Cartier
    Re: (No Subject): Aight. Ima see.

Re: (No Subject) K Wink

I knew I was wrong for texting her, but she was my ex-girlfriend. When I met Diamond, little did she know I was with Cartier. We broke up when she found out about Diamond but it’s always going to be something there right? We saw each other from time to time and then, two years into me and Diamond’s relationship, Cartier had my son, Major. He was the best kept secret. Since I got my own place and Diamond gotta job, on weekdays it’s me and him spending time and on weeknights and weekends, it’s all about me and Diamond. Do I feel bad for keeping it from her? Yes. Have I ever felt like telling her the truth? Of course. Will I ever do it? Who knows.
    I slid on my True Religion jeans and my long sleeve Rugby Polo. I put on my Polo boots and grabbed my Angels fitted hat. As I grabbed my keys, I leaned over and kissed Diamond’s lips softly. I looked at her feeling guilty. I began to walk towards the door and then I heard her moving. I turned around and her eyes began to flutter. She stretched and peeped open her eyes as she covered her mouth.
    “Where you going?” She asked me as she squinted and noticed I was fully dressed.
    “Out. I’ll be back.” I said.
    She rolled her eyes. “Why? It’s two fucking thirty in the morning, Amir.” She said as she looked her clock.
    “Relax. I just wanna go get some smoke.”
    “Amir, I asked you to stop smoking…” She whined. “You made me stop, now look at you! Don’t leave me.” She said as she bit her bottom lip and anxiety filled her eyes.
    “Ni’Chelle…” I called her.
    “Yeah?” She answered as she sat up completely.
    “I have go. It’s important…” I said.
    “Important at this time? God forbid, but your mother, sister, niece, aunt, uncle, or cousin better be dying. This is ridiculous.” She said.
    “I wanna go see my son.” I mumbled.
    “I didn’t hear you.” She said as she walked up to me.
    “Listen, Diamond…I should have told you this a long time ago, but…I gotta two year old son.”
    She stared at me as a smile grew on her face. “You always making jokes.” She said as she began to laugh. She laughed hysterically and I thought she was crazy.
    “Babe. I’m not playing…”
    “I know…” She said as her laughter turned into tears and she fell into my arms.
    She hit me and screamed out loud, making everybody run into her room to see what was going on. Aunt Princess flicked on the lights and panicked.
    “What’s going on??” She asked.
    I grew speechless as she came and pulled Diamond away from me and held her in her arms.
    “I gotta go.” I said as I pushed past everybody and ran out the door, down the stairs and to my car.
    I sat in my car and hit the steering wheel. I was upset with myself because I knew I hurt her. Diamond didn’t deserve this but yet I brought it to her.
    There was a knock at the passenger window and I lifted my head from the steering wheel to see Da’nay.
    ‘Unlock the door’ she mouthed. I pressed the button and she got in.
    “What were you thinking A.O.?” She asked as she got in.
    “I don’t know Danni. I just felt like if I don’t tell her now then I’m just going to be lying to her all the while we’re together.”
    “It hurt her bad. It hurt all of us. She just told us. My mom hates you.” She said.
    “I hate myself.”
    “You know why she broke down like that?” She asked.
    “Yeah. Who wouldn’t after that news?”
    “No. Wrong. You know how strong Diamond is. Is wasn’t the fact that you have a two year old son. It’s the fact that she’s pregnant…”
    “What?” I asked shocked.
    “She’s 10 weeks. I’m the only person she’s told.”
    “Why she ain’t tell me?”
    “She was going to do it tomorrow on ya’ll anniversary.”
    I received a text from Cartier saying that she was going to sleep and maybe I could see him another time.
    “I gotta go get him. You riding?” I asked her.
    “Yeah.” She said as she put her seat belt on and I started up the engine.
    I pulled up to Cartier’s mother’s house. The porch light lit up as me and Danni walked up to the door. I lifted the flower pot and grabbed the key and unlocked the door.
    “It won’t be no drama with me coming will it?” Danni asked.
    “Naw, Cartier’s cool. She knows I’m with Diamond. She ain’t about that.” I said as I turned the knob and walked into the house.
    I walked up the stairs to Cartier’s room and turned the door knob. She was sitting up on the bed watching T.V. and rocking Major in her arms while he sucked on a bottle.
    I smiled and she put her finger to her lip, indicating that he was almost sleep. She looked around me to see Da’nay and she smiled and waved at her.
    “I’m gonna go ahead and take him with me.” I whispered.
    “That’s fine. His bag is in that corner behind the door.” She pointed.
    “How long?” she asked.
    “A couple of days.” I said. She handed me him and walked over to his dresser and pulled out a few more outfits for him.
    “Can you hand me the bag?” She quietly asked Da’nay.
    “Thanks.” She said as she handed it to her.
    “Keep me updated.” She said as she handed me the bag and I threw it on my shoulder.
    She kissed him and hugged me. Soon we were walking out of the door.
    “She’s cool.” Danni said as she got into the front seat.
    “Yeah. I told you.” I said as I strapped Major in his car seat.
    “He is too cute. He look like just like you.” She said as she looked back and watched him as he slept.
    “Thanks.” I said.
    “Are you going to come back to our house or you going home.” She asked.
    “Diamond is my home…” I said.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

8Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

her love is infinite Wink wrote:
    “Diamond is my home…” I said.

aww that was too sweet! even thou he lied i think it's good that he finally told the truth! His baby momz is mad cool, i like her. Diamond=pregnant?? Didn't see that coming. But, all in all, he cheated so of course he knows that there will be consequences

Until then.... Diamond In The Rough 842373 Diamond In The Rough 842373 Diamond In The Rough 842373 Diamond In The Rough 842373 Diamond In The Rough 842373

9Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Awesome add. Love the characters. And his baby momma is cool. Wanna kno more. Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

10Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

omg why did you stop there???
    plz add soon like asap like right now plz
    i can't wait til the next add....
    i wonder what's gonna happen...
    i hope diamond keeps the baby

11Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 2 : What Are We Doing?
    Diamond

“You’ve been leaving me around this time for a long time. You try to play me with that kiss and I always catch that last look you give me before you close my bedroom door and I should have known something was up, Amir. I can’t do this no more. It’s been 4 years, Amir. Did you really feel like you couldn’t tell me?” I fussed at Amir as I stood up and walked towards him as his sleeping son lay in his arms.
    “Come on. Can we talk about this later? I don’t wanna wake my son up.” He said as he got up and walked over to my twin sized bed that I had had since I first moved in with Aunt Princess.
    I rolled my eyes and grabbed a blanket out of the hallway closet. I went into the living room and went to sleep on the couch. Amir said he didn’t want to talk about it right now, so I was giving him what he wanted. I’m never going to bring it up again. Isn’t that what the female in the relationship is supposed to do? Keep quiet. Let things blow over. Yeah, that’s what I’ma do. Hell, I’m not going to even tell him I’m pregnant. I’m just gonna make my way up to the clinic…then it will all be over.

Sunday Morning
    9:00 am

I wiped my eyes and saw I was laying in my bed with Amir’s son beside me. I sat up and wiped my face completely.
    “Amir…” I called out his name. He came in my room with a towel wrapped around his waist.
    “What’s up?” He asked.
    “How did I get in here?” I asked as I rubbed my forehead. I woke up to a slight headache.
    “I brought you in here. It was cold in the living room and you looked like you was freezing.”
    “Yeah, I was. Thanks.” I said getting up. I grabbed some panties, a bra, some jeans, and a tee shirt out of my drawer. I walked out of my room to go get in the shower.
    “Morning, Sis.” Ryan said as I nearly knocked him over coming out of my room.
    “Hey, Lil Man. I’ll take you to go get some breakfast when I get out the shower. Go get ready okay?” I said to him.
    “Alright.” He said as he walked into his room and closed the door behind him.
    I turned on the hot water and stripped down. I didn’t bother turning on any cold. I needed something to wake me up from this crazy dream. I stepped into the tub and let the steam fill my airways. The water was really hot, but I couldn’t feel anything. It was like my body immediately adjusted to the heat. I looked down at my stomach. It had a slight bulge. I let a tear slide down my eye as I rubbed myself. Was killing my child the right thing to do?

Diamond In The Rough L_3vASBFHwG2Amir1

I threw on some clothes and while Diamond was in the shower, I fed my son and then called up Cinsear.
    “Hello?” His wife, Shoni, answered the phone.
    “Waddup Shoni?” I asked.
    “Hey Amir. You wanna talk to Cinsear?” Her soulful southern accent sang through the phone.
    “Yeah.” I said.
    “Hold on.”
    “Hello?” Cinsear answered the phone.
    “Yo. Waddup. Diamond found out about Major and Cartier.” I said.
    “Damn. Well, better late than never. What she say?”
    “Man, Danni told me she was 10 weeks pregnant. Diamond don’t know she told me though. I think she might tell me today though…well, I hope she do.”
    “A.O. ain’t no living off hope no more. That’s your girl. You needa talk to her for real. I know her more than anybody. If she think you don’t know, then you never gone know.” He said.
    “What you mean?” I asked him.
    “I mean you’re never gone know about it because she not gone allow enough time for it to be talked about. She gone make it so it never happened. Man, I gotta go. You should stop by later.” He said disconnecting the call.
    I dropped my phone and sat my son up. I put his jacket on him and his shoes.
    “Da Da. Where we goin’?” He asked as I picked him up.
    “We bout to go ride.”
    “Kay.” He said as he wrapped his arm around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder.
    “Diamond!” I called out her name as I saw her get ready to close the front door behind her.
    She quickly closed the door. I could tell she was trying to get away from me, but I wasn't letting it happen. I opened the door back up, then closed it behind me. I looked down the stairs to see her and Ryan leaving out of the apartment building.
    "Damn." I said as I skipped down the stairs. I swung the door open to see the two walking across the street to the diner.
    "Yo, Diamond!" I yelled. She turned around in the middle of the street.
    I looked the left to see a car speeding down the street.
    Ni'Chelle! Get out the way!" I yelled. I set Major down and ran to where she was at, but it was to late. There was a loud thump and the car came to a halt. The smell of burning rubber filled the air.
    "Bay!" I yelled as I ran over to where they were.
    "I'm so sorry! It was my fault! I wasn't paying attention!" The lady said as she rushed out of her car. I looked up at her and stared into the eyes of Felicia. My mother.

"This is all your fault." I said to Amir as I held Ryan's hand. He was laying in the hospital bed. Luckily, he didn't have anything severe wrong with him except a broken arm and fractured rib. "If you would have just told me the truth in the first place, none of this shit would have went down."
    "Yeah, that's the way to go. Let's play the 'blame game'. It's the only thing you good at." Amir said as he rolled his eyes and gave Major his bottle of apple juice.
    "You know what? Fuck you. Like I said. It's your fault." I said as I rolled my eyes.
    "It's whatever, ma. I tried, you know what I'm saying. I could have kept lying to you, but I had the nuts to tell you the truth. You could have a least given me that."
    "Oh, that's all you wanted? Well, congradu-fuckin-lations for telling me you cheated on me with your ex-girlfriend two years into our relationship and on top of that had a baby. Congradulations, Amir. Make sure to remind me to give you the lifetime award for 'Best Liar' on father's day." I said as I walked out of Ryan's hospital room.
    "Ni'Chelle. Get the fuck back in here." He said with authority in his voice that scared me.
    I turned around slowly and met with his brown eyes that seemed way lighter in the lighting we were in.
    "I'm sorry, Dy. I didn't mean for none of this to happen. Real talk. If I could, I would take everything back...except Major. I feel like you and him been the best things that has happened to me. I know I've been putting you through for this bullshit these couple of days, but baby I love you. I need you in my life. I'm sorry, yo. For real." He said as he bit his bottom lip and held my hands. A tear dropped from my eye and he wiped it with his thumb. I sighed heavily.
    "I love you too, Amir. And thank you for being a man and apologizing. But, I have to tell you something. I'm pregnant." I said as I looked down.
    He gently lifted my chin up. "I know." He gently kissed my lips, but it was interrupted with Major coming in between our legs and tapping Amir's side.
    I looked down and smiled at him. He was beautiful and charming. Just like his father. Now, hopefully we can get past all this mess and get back to us. Well, us plus, Major and Ryan, plus the baby...

12Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:40 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

awsome add! best story so far! add more plz

13Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

This story=FREAKN AWESOME!!

Add Add Add(And happy new yr everyone)

14Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

SurreallPrincess100 wrote:awsome add! best story so far! add more plz

lol wow ! dont say that . i dont even thinkk im that qood .

15Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

kaylee

add soon plz!!!!

16Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

addinq soon .
    i promisee

17Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

love this story!

18Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 3 : Pure Contradiction
    Diamond

Diamond In The Rough L_JmENSqGoDRlumidee1

I sighed heavily and slumped down in my seat.
    “You okay?” Amir questioned me.
    “Yeah. Just a little tired. It’s been a long day.” I said as I looked out the window.
    “So, you wanna go home?” He asked.
    “I mean…did you have plans or something?” I asked.
    “My mom kinda wanted to meet you the right way and spend some time with Major. I wanted to take Ryan to go shopping or something too. I feel bad about what happened.” He said as he pulled out of the hospital parking lot.
    I looked back at Ryan and Major in the back seat. Major was bobbing his head to the music on the radio and Ryan was slowly drifting off to sleep.
    “Maybe later?” I said to Amir.
    “Aight. That’ll get Asia and Alayvia some time to get ready because she wanna see them too.” He said as he got onto the highway. He was referring to his big sister Asia, 24, and his niece Alayvia, 4. They lived in with him in his apartment.
    “So your mom never met Alayvia or Major?” I asked.
    He shook his head no. “She kicked Asia out when she told her she was pregnant. I was working, so I left with her. I wasn’t going to let my pregnant sister live on the streets. Her baby daddy wasn’t tryna do shit for her. So, we came to live with my aunt here in the Bronx and then after a month or so I got an apartment and she just put it in her name. Then I met you soon after.” He smiled.
    “Damn. What’s wrong with your mama?” I asked.
    “Man, I don’t know. She just expected more from Asia.” He said.
    “So, do she know you have Major?” I asked.
    “Yeah. My aunt told her.” He said as he got off on our exit.
    “Oh. So, everybody knew except me right?” I asked.
    “Yo, don’t go there with me.” He said.
    I rolled my eyes. “You right. I don’t even feel like arguing with you.”
    “Good.” He said as he pulled up in our apartment building parking lot.
    I got out of the car and opened the back seat door. I took Major out of his car seat. “Ryan, wake up.” I said as I reached over and slightly shook his shoulder.
    “I’ll get Ryan.” Amir said as he opened his door and picked him up.
    I walked into the building with Major in my arms. It felt weird holding my boyfriend’s baby. I mean, he wasn’t even mine. I was thinking about how it would be when our baby comes. That means when we move out, we’d have 3 kids in our house. I have to worry about so much now.
    I stuck my house key in the door, then turned the knob. Da’nay was on the couch painting Josie’s nails and Micah was playing the Xbox 360.
    “Hey ya’ll.” I said as I put Major down on the floor, then went to go hold the door open for Amir and Ryan.
    “Diamond is that Amir’s son that he told you about?” Josie asked.
    “Yeah. That’s Major.” I said as I closed the door behind them.
    “Sis. I gotta talk to you.” Dannie said to me.
    “Okay. Well, come in my room. I gotta get Ryan situated first. I said as I followed Amir to Micah and Ryan’s room. He laid him down on his bed.
    “You okay, Lil Man?” I asked him. He shook his head up and down. “You still in pain?” He shook his head up and down once again.
    “Okay. Well, try your best and go to sleep. I’m going to go to the pharmacy and get your prescription.”
    “Okay Sis.” He said as he rolled over and closed his eyes.
    “You can take my car.” Amir said.
    “Oh. I know.” I began. “But, I think I’ll walk. It’s only a few blocks away.”
    “You sure?” He asked.
    “Babe.” I said as I looked up at him.
    “Aight.” He said as he kissed me and walked out the room.
    “I’ll be back.” I said as I leaned over the bed and kissed Ryan’s forehead.
    I turned the light off and closed the door.
    “Dannie. Come with me I gotta go get Ryan’s medicine.” I said. “And. Ya’ll leave Ryan alone while I’m gone. He don’t feel good.” I said to JoJo and Micah.
    “Kay.” Josie’s high pitch voice chimed.
    “Be good. Amir gone tell me if ya’ll act up.” I said before me and Da’nay walked out the door.

“What you had to tell me?” I asked Dannie as we walked down the stairs and out the door.
    “Don’t be mad at me.” She said.
    “Girl. I know it ain’t nothing that bad for me to get mad.” I said.
    “Well, I told Amir you were pregnant.” She said.
    “I figured you did. I told him when we was at the hospital and he said he already knew. I then knew you told him because you the only one that knew.” I said.
    “So, you not mad?” She asked me.
    “Nah. He was going to find out anyway.” I said.

After we picked up Ryan’s medicine, we headed back home. Once at home, I gave Ryan his medicine and then headed towards my room to take a little nap.
    I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes until I heard my door creak. I kept my eyes closed because I knew it was Amir. I felt my bed move as if he was getting on it. His lips touched my cheek then my door closed back. I opened my eyes to see Major balled up beside me. Sound asleep.
    I smiled and rubbed the back of my index finger on his cheek.

Amir
    Diamond In The Rough L_bj4weprtDu153053901

I called my sister and told her to get ready. It had been a few hours and I was going to go ahead and wake Diamond, Major, and Ryan up so we could head out. Aunt Princess came home from work and she took Dannie, JoJo, and Micah with her over Cinsear’s house for dinner. I could tell she had a little attitude with me for what happened, but she had to realize that I made a mistake and Diamond moved on from it, so she should too.
    I walked into Diamond’s room to see her changing Major’s pull-up.
    “He peed on himself in his sleep.” She said as she wiped him, put on another pull-up, and sat him up.
    “There go your daddy.” She said as she gave him to me.
    “Thanks.” I said as I swooped him up and held him.
    “Let’s get ready to go.” I said to her.
    She stood up and removed her shirt.
    “Oh damn.” I said as I laughed.
    “What?” She asked.
    “You look bloated as hell.” I said.
    “It’s your fault.” She laughed. “I’m going take a quick shower okay? I’ll be ready in 10 minutes.” She said as she put her hands on my forearm and stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek.
    “Aight. Hurry that ass up.” I said as I smacked her butt and walked out of her room behind her.

I went into Ryan’s room and woke him up.
    “Lil Man. Get up. We bout to go out.” I told him.
    “Where?” He asked.
    “You’ll see.” I said as I walked out of his room.
    I took Major in the living room where his bag was. I put his Rugby Polo on him and his Polo boots. I was wearing the same thing.
    “Now you fresh like your daddy.” I said to him.
    He giggled. “Yeah. Now I’m fresh.” I laughed at him.
    Soon Diamond came into the living room with Ryan.
    “Ain’t ya’ll cute?” She laughed as she looked Major sitting next to me.
    “Ya’ll ready?” I asked her.
    “Yeah. Let me just get my purse.” She said as she walked into the dining room where her purse was sitting on a chair.
    “Okay. Let’s go.” She said as she got her keys and walked out the door. Ryan grabbed his crutches and followed behind her. I put Major on the floor and he walked behind Ryan. I turned off the lights and closed the door behind me.
    We all got into my car. “How is Asia and Alayvia going to fit?” She asked.
    “Major car seat gotta go on the end and Alayvia just gone have to sit in Asia lap.” I said as I headed towards my apartment.

We pulled up and they were sitting on the porch with some dude. Alayvia was sitting in his lap smiling and Asia had her fingers intertwined with his.
    “Who is that?” Diamond asked me.
    “I don’t know. But I’m about to find out.” I said as I turned off the engine and got out of the car.
    “Uncle!” Alayvia yelled as she jumped out of dude’s lap and ran towards me. She jumped in my arms and gave me a big kiss on my cheek.
    “Hey, kid.” I said as I kissed her back.
    “Amir. Hey.” Asia said as she stood up.
    “Wassup. Alayvia go get your jacket. We gotta go.” I said as I sent Alayvia in the house.
    “What’s happening, Amir? I haven’t seen you in years.” The dude said to me.
    “I know you?” I asked him. “Who is this cat, Asia?” I asked my sister.
    “Umm, this is Alayvia’s dad, Camden.” She said. “You met him at the house party we threw when mama was in Florida that weekend.” She said.
    I balled my fists up tightly and bit my bottom lip. This is ridiculous. Asia used to talk so much shit bout this dude. She didn’t even want him to be in Alayvia’s life, but now everything is so peachy four years later? For one thing, I was taking care of her and my niece. She couldn’t tell me that she was seeing this nigga again? She had him in my crib when I wasn’t there? How she think I’m supposed to trust her ass now?
    I shook my head as Alayvia came back out the house with her jacket on. “I’m ready Uncle.” She said as she stood in front of me and smiled.
    “Go to the car. Auntie Diamond over there.” I said as I pointed towards the car.
    She inhaled, then exhaled with excitement as she ran towards the car.
    “Hey Auntie!” She exclaimed as she stood on her tippy toes to look inside the car.
    I turned around and faced Asia who was still holding hands with Camden.
    “We gotta go. Ma waiting on us. Lock my crib up, Asia.” I said before walking away from her and ol’ dude. I walked up behind Diamond who was getting Alayvia situated in the car.
    “That’s not gone work.” She said as stood up and put her hand on her hip.
    “Tell Asia to hurry up.” She said turning around to see Asia kiss Camden, then walk towards us.
    “Who is that. Alayvia looks like him.” She said.
    I gave her a ‘leave it alone’ look. “I’ll tell you when we get back home.” I said as Asia walked up to us.
    “Get in. Alayvia gone have to sit in your lap.” I said as she got in the car. Alayvia climbed in her lap and we all got into the car and pulled off.

“Brother, you mad at me?” Asia asked me as we walked into the ice cream parlor.
    “What you think?” I asked rhetorically as I sat Major my mother’s lap.
    “Well, he had a change of heart…and I did too.” She said as she sat down. “Hey ma.” She spoke, then directed her attention back to me.
    “This ain’t even the place to be talking bout it Asia.” I said ending the conversation.

After we ate our ice cream, we all drove to 5th Ave. in the city. We did some shopping, then at the end of the night, my mama promised to come around more often because she wanted to be in all of our lives. She apologized for putting Asia out, which forced me to leave. She realized she made a mistake and she missed out on Alayvia’s first 4 years of life and Major’s 2. She knew she was wrong and I was happy she realized it, but I also wondered what it would be like adjusting to her being back in our lives again.

19Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:14 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

omg i love this!!! i'ma come back with a review bc my laptop dying and i gotta go!

20Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:49 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Smile Knew that Chris would b in here somewhere! #Hadafeeling
    Anywho, i'm glad that her family has an honest relationship!

Amir's fam has a little bit of problems but who's family doesn't? I think that his mo will try her best and that's all that they can ask for right now. Asia needs to get it together! Nothing is that peachy after four yrs so i'm wondering how long this has been going on!! Hmmm... confused
    ADD

21Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ok mamaz, you gotta bring this backk!!
    This is sooo gudd, just read it all over
    again. Crazy with that whole Asia and Cam
    thing, nigga wanna show up now. BUT better
    now than never. I see why he was trippin.

&& he had a kid? Whats up with these dudes
    hiding their babies?? lol

shes preggo, he gotta kid, his sister &
    her baby live with him, & ryan?? & some
    more ppl?? talk about a full house.

uppersxz! add soon!

22Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:Ok mamaz, you gotta bring this backk!!
    This is sooo gudd, just read it all over
    again. Crazy with that whole Asia and Cam
    thing, nigga wanna show up now. BUT better
    now than never. I see why he was trippin.

&& he had a kid? Whats up with these dudes
    hiding their babies?? lol

shes preggo, he gotta kid, his sister &
    her baby live with him, & ryan?? & some
    more ppl?? talk about a full house.

uppersxz! add soon!

Lol well it seems more interesting to me

23Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 am

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

loving this story!
    i wonder what the future holds?
    *deep in thought*
    hmmmmmmmm Question

24Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 4 : Push
    Diamond

Diamond In The Rough L_JmENSqGoDRlumidee1

"Mmhmm. You got it." I said to Amir as we walked hand in hand in the park.
    "You think I'm playing, but I'm gone get you that condo in the City. You gone love it." He said as he kissed my lips.
    "I'm not gone love 5,000 dollars a month, Amir."
    "I got that under control. You don't need to worry about it." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
    We had been real estate shopping, but nothing caught my attention like the blissful loft in Manhattan. Tribeca Lofts. It was on the top floor and it had access to the rooftop. When I say I fell in love, i meant it. It was perfect, spacious. Something that a celebrity would wake up to. Walking over to the big glass windows and looking down apon a million New Yorkers commuting. I couldn't wait to move in and decorate.
    First, the baby's room would be of unisex colors. A soft yellow and a complementing blue. With a crib that could eventually be inverted to a toddler's bed. I would have it equipped with a rocking chair, a dresser full of clothes, and a million and one toys. I would have pictures of both sides of his/hers family accenting the room. It would be beautiful.
    The rest of the place would be eccentuated with decorations that enlightens your mood no matter what. It would be smething that makes you feel good to say was your home.
    It was like a mansion compared to the little apartment i was living it, sharing it with six other people. Amir was staying with us nearly every night, all because he couldn't stand seeing his sister and Camden together. But, that was something he would have to come to terms with. Especially if Camden was serious.
    My creative imagination about the place was abruptly interrupted by fluid leaking down the inside of my legs. I squeezed Amir's arm tightly as i looked down. The liquid was clear and had a smell.
    "My water broke, yo." I looked around, embarrassed that someone would think i pissed myself.
    "You wanna go to the hospital?" He asked.
    "That would be best." I laughed. "But wait, i wanna go take a shower first."

We went home and i hopped in the shower. Before we left to go to the hospital, i let everyone know that i was going in. Amir called his mama and sister. They were going to meet us there. The only people i wanted in the room was Amir, Asia, their mom, Auntie Princess, and Ryan. I knew having a bunch of hyper kids wouldn't ease the situation.

My contractions were intense. I couldn't bare the pain, so Auntie Princess called a nurse in to finally give me the epidural. Amir tried to comfort me while we waited, but i didn't want him to. Being touched was worst than the contractions. It just bothered me.
    "You ready for a baby?" My doctor asked nearly 30 minutes later. She came in to see how much i was dialated.
    "I think you're ready. You're 8 centimeters." She said as she got prepared.
    "Alright prop your legs up here." She said as she opened my legs and bent them.
    "Are you gonna hold a leg?" She smiled at Amir. He quickly shook his head no.
    "I'm good. I'll hold her hand." He laughed.
    "Why don't you wanna see your baby come out?" I asked him.
    He bent down and whispered in my ear. "Cause i definitely don't wanna see how big your hole can get." We both bursted with laughing.
    "Oop!" The doctor exclaimed as she laughed. "You keep laughing this baby will slip right out."
    "You can already see the hair." Da'nay said as she looked over.
    She put on her gloves. Auntie Princess grabbed my right leg and Amir's mom grabbed my left.
    "Alright. Take in a deep breath, make sure your chin is against your chest, and...push."

Amir
    Diamond In The Rough L_bj4weprtDu153053901

It took Ni'Chelle three pushes to get the baby out. I nearly cried when i saw it was a little girl. I always wanted a girl so i could spoil her, and Diamond gave it to me.
    "What's her name?" My mom asked me as she held her.
    I looked over at Diamond. "Amyra." She smiled.
    "Amyra. Pretty name for a pretty little girl." She said as she played with her tiny hands. It felt good to see my mother with my daughter. She had already missed the birth of Alayvia and Major.

"Ima head to my crib, get cleaned up, and come back." I leaned over Diamond.
    "Alright. Bring me back something to eat. I'm hungry." She said as she placed her hand on my chest and kissed me.
    I drove home. I was gonna hope in the shower. It had been a long day.
    I parked my car in front of my apartment building. I ran my hand over my hair as i opened the door. Cartier was sitting on the steps crying with Major in her arms. He was sound asleep.
    "What's going on?" I asked her. I stood her up and lifted her chin.
    "Who did this to you?" Her eye was swollen shut, her lip was bleeding, and her cheek was bruised.
    "Devin." She said as she cried her head on my shoulder.
    "The nigga that was supposed to be so good to you?" I was enraged.
    "I'm tired of this! It's been going on too long!" She said.
    "After my mama kicked me out a few months ago, i went to go stay with him. He been so bad to me." She cried.
    "You not taking my son back there." I said. I opened my front door for her to come in.
    "I don't have nowhere else to go." She said as she went to go sit down on the couch. I grabbed Major out of her hands and took him to his room.
    I came back in the living room to see her laying down.
    "I've been out all night. My mama wouldn't even open the door for me." She said as she wiped her face.
    "You can stay here." I said as i rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.
    "Ima hop in the shower. Diamond just had the baby so i gotta head back to the hospital." I said.
    She faintly smiled. "Boy or girl?"
    "Girl." I smiled.
    "What's her name?" She asked.
    "Amyra." I said. "But leftovers in the fridge. You know where everything at. It ain't like you never been here before." I laughed before walking into the bathroom.

25Diamond In The Rough Empty Re: Diamond In The Rough Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Girl With Big Dreams

Girl With Big Dreams

Awwhh why would u end it like this ???
    Its gettin real good & juciy
    I wonder is he gonna tell diamond or what?
    Add soon please Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/GirlW_Dreams

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum