Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Collide.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Collide.  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Collide.  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Collide.  Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Collide.  Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Collide.  Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Collide.  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Collide.  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Collide.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collide.

+4
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collide.  Empty Collide. Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:37 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Collide.  Collidebanner

*intro - all i got is this p h o t o g r a p h
( I come up with
Something new
Every single time
That I sit and reminisce )

- ne - yo

All he had ever wanted was her. He wanted to go to sleep next to her warm body and wake up to her smiling face. He had fallen in love with every piece of her, memorized every detail of her. Knew things about her she didn’t know about herself. And when she pulled away from him, from them, he allowed her to find herself.

She said that she didn’t know where she started and where he began. She needed to find out who she was without him-and he had let her. It wasn’t easy but he did it. For her. Because he loved her enough to know when to let go. He hadn’t expected this to happen. It wasn’t supposed to happen. She was always supposed to come back - she promised she would come back.

“Azariel”

A soft voice identified as his mother called. She stood in the doorway, watching him for a few minutes. She was as in as much pain as her son by just watching. He tore his tear filled dark brown hued eyes from a picture of her. She was smiling, a real smile unlike the fake one she tended to give people. He loved her smile, it brought a smile to him on his darkest days.

He glanced at his mother, grief etched across his strong features. A woeful look replacing the normally cheerful one. April wished with all her being that she could ease her son’s pain. But she couldn’t. This pain was something that a band-aid, music, and his favorite candy couldn’t fix.

If she hadn’t understood the depth of his feelings for the young woman, she understood now. “Baby, come eat. Please.” It had been three days since he had gotten the new of Nichole's tragic death, and nothing had changed except his clothes. He barely ate, he showered, and then was back to staring at a picture. The same picture he was holding now.

He let the tears flow unrestricted, “Ma…” He started before his voice cracked and his silent tears became sobs. He leaned over to stretch out across the bed, he wanted to curl up but couldn’t. All he could do was cry and pull the picture closer to him, wishing it was her. “I loved her. I loved her so much. I still do mama. I love her. I love her…” He kept repeating in his barely audible voice. “Why? Why her, mama? Why my love? Why? She was mine. She’s the only… She’s everything, mama. Everything.” He continued his sobs, hitting the bed to let out his anguish.

April opened her mouth to speak, tears filling her eyes at his grief, at his agony. She rushed to the bed and sat down, rubbing his arm in a soothing manner, “She knows, Azariel. Trust she knows.”

“Then why isn’t she here? She told me, I was her home. She said she would always wind up here, she always did. But she’s not now. She didn’t wind up here. She’s not here, mama. She’s not.” He stopped, becoming choked up. “I need her here, mama. I need her, I need her. Life’s not worth living without her.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author; Lisa
Started; August 7 2010
Ended; Who Knows

Disclaimer; It's Lisa again. Some of you may remember me, some may not. To my old readers/friends, I've missed ya'll soooo much. To my new ones, thanks for giving me a try. It's been forever since I've written and this story is me trying to get back into the groove or writing. I'm sure that you'll come to love Azariel and Genesis as much as I do. Grab some tissues, something to drink and be entertained. It's gonna be a long, complicated, emotional ride

2Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

omg...i cannot believe your back
with a strong story...i love it. its so
sad i wanted to cry. that is something
i never imagined. i missed you...don't
leave like that no mo...add soon please!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:44 pm

kaylee

that was a great start!
I amost started crying.
wish you wouldn't have stopped there!!!!
Please add VERY soon!!! Very Happy

4Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 am

SexyT

SexyT

wow...
that was DEEP...
and touching...
add more!!

5Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

thank you ladies !

I'm glad ya'll like it. I'll be adding this weekend or maybe sometime before that. <3

6Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

**Newbie**
im a newbie to yur stories
and i must say yur very
talented. Sympathy for Az,
can't wait for the story to get
deeper.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

7Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i love dis..
its interesting!
add soon! Smile

8Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

seeing as i'mma have to steal wifi for a while... i think i need to add now.

9Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

*one *//*part one - can’t l i v e without you

( when your dreaming
with a broken heart,
the waking up
is the hardest
part. )

- john mayer

Sleep was Azariel’s new addiction.

Probably because he always dreamt of her.

She felt so real in his dreams. He felt her. He cherished the hours of sleep he got, they were hours where he could hold her, see her smile, feel her, kiss her. They interacted in his dreams, even if they only were memories. Most memories of her were too sensitive for him to deal with right now. Even the simplest memory made him want to double over in pain. But then there was sleep, his escape. Funny, his escape from the pain of loosing her intensified that very same pain in the morning.

It had been a week since her funeral - one funeral that he couldn’t attend. He knew his presence was expected but he didn’t want to go. It would make her death final. He wouldn’t be able to stand seeing her lowered into dirt, being reduced to dirt. He couldn’t force himself to do that. Him attending the funeral would have resulted in him crumbling. He was feeling horribly, words couldn’t describe the torture that he felt inflicted on him since his other half was gone. Rolling over in the queen sized bed to lay on his back, he glanced up at the ceiling raking his hand through the long dreads and focused on not focused on the very thing that wouldn’t leave his brain no matter how hard he tried.

He would be strong today. He wouldn’t cry. He was willing himself not to cry, not to think of her, or the way she died. It may have been a pointless task but he was going to try to execute it. He exhaled before hearing thunder, and then rain. “Oh God, no.” He groaned. The rain fell harder and he clenched his eyes shut. The rain was her favorite weather. She was in love with the rain.

“Come here, Bae!” Nichole beckoned him as she walked outside in the pouring rain. Azariel furrowed his brows at her, looking up at the completely dark gray sky. It wasn’t thundering and lightening, just rain. But still, she had only been in the rain for three seconds and was thoroughly soaked. He shook his head no.

“You gone get sick, Nichole!” She was only clad in a tank top and a pair of shorts. No shoes, no shocks. Her long hair was pinned a top her head but it was now starting to curl up and fall. Her caramel toned skin was decorated with water and the shirt was now see through and fitted. She was soaked. She turned and smiled at him before signaling for him to “come here” with her finger. Again, he was adamant about not stepping foot into the rain.

She ran back to the door and grabbed him, pulling him with all of her might outside. He gave in once he saw how determined she was. She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him while walking to her car and pressing her backside against it. “Nicholeeeee, why we out here? I’m cold and wet.”

“Then let me heat you up. That way we’ll be hot and wet together.”

He eyed her, before remembering the heavy petting they had been doing inside his house before she ran outside. He was almost sure that he was going to get the coveted prize of her virginity. He had waited for more than a year, more than two and had been completely faithful.

“Nicki…”

“Aza…” She mocked him before standing on her toes to kiss him. Her hands played with a stray dread that had escaped the hold of his ponytail. She loved playing in his hair. He deepened the kiss for her and she pulled back, smiling at him. She moved her lips before singing, “Rain down on me, let your love just shower me just Rain On Me.” He recognized the SWV tune and smiled at how she always found a song for every occasion. She suddenly pushed him away before taking off in his backyard, not caring that her feet where sinking into mud. He shook his head before taking off his new shoes and opening the door of her Honda and sitting them inside. He took off behind her, enjoying her playful scream when he caught her.

“Come here, girl.”

He pulled her to him roughly, before kissing her. She kissed back before grabbing his hand and leading him to the patio. “Go get a blanket, we’re gonna watch the rain.” She ordered, he thought she was crazy but obliged. On his patio they were sheltered - for the most part- from the rain. But She could still feel it around her. He bought out three - one to lay on the floor of the patio, two to cover them.

“Man, I’mma have to wash these.”

“Your are.” She smirked as she watched him lay down on the one on the floor first. He laid on his back looking up at her with an eyebrow raised. She took a seat on his lap and pulled the covers over him, “Bae, My mama’s always taught me to look at sex as if it’s a gift your giving. A priceless one. So…I want you to unwrap me.”

“Songbird…you sure?” He asked her with a quizzical look before opening his mouth to speak she quickly silenced him with a kiss.

In a airy tone, “Bae, I’m ready. I’mma be with you until the end, I know I’m making the right decision. I know what I’m asking for.” She grabbed his hand and guided it to her center, “My heart is yours, she wants to be your’s too.” She cooed before laughing and rolling over on her back.

He turned on his side, trying to shrug off the memories of them again. They had entirely too many “moments” that were special to him now. They had started their relationship at the tender age of sixteen and watched it grow until she left - five months ago a day before her birthday making her age twenty three at the time of her violent death. They had spent so much time together, making his guilt for her death intensify.

A headache started at his temple and it was quickly turning into a major one. He groaned, but didn’t have the strength or willpower to get out of bed to reach the medicine down stairs. His hand went to hold his head as he clenched his hazel brown eyes shut. He heard a soft knock of the door and then it creak open.

“Azariel…”

The voice held a pensive tone to it before he heard footsteps. “Your mom sent me up here. You need to eat.”

Recognizing the voice his eyes shot open. It was the voice of Nivea Carmichael, Nichole’s oldest sister. All Azariel really knew about her was that she was therapist that resided on the other side of the country, in California. He had a creeping suspicion that wasn’t the only reason his mother had sent Nivea of all people up, he wouldn’t speak on it yet though.

“I’mma come eat…after while.” Azariel put a serious effort into speaking, it was hard trying to make his voice sound normal and out of respect for Nichole he didn’t ignore her like he was inclined to do.

“My mama’s here too. She wants you to eat with us. Like a family.”

Knowing he couldn’t say no to her now, he slowly slid out of bed. Each step he took was a hard task. He prayed quickly asking for strength because he surely needed it. His bare feet came in contact with the cold ground while dragging himself to the bathroom. He didn’t mean to make her or family sound unwanted - he didn’t. But laying in solitude, trying in vain to forget about Nichole had become routine for him. The first thing he did in the morning, it was also one of the last things he did at night, and he would be a liar if he said he didn’t do it during the day also.

Nivea stood at the doorway, studying him as he leaned over his mother’s sink to cleanse his hands. His mother had warned them about how bad things had gotten for him in the days of Nichole’s passing, and how hard he had took it. It was written over his face, along with his demeanor. His light brown skin was pale and dull, his eyes were lifeless, aside from the tears threatening to spill from them.

“Aza, don’t feel guilty. You couldn’t save her, Azariel. No one could.”

But that was the thing, he could have if she would have let him.

10Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

=( thats so amazing girl
poor Aza. il thiss

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

11Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm

kaylee

loved it =D
please add soon ready to find out more!!!!=D

12Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

all my files have been deleted from my computer.

13Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

i feel this!! Crying or Very sad

14Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

this story is hot keep writing plz!!! Very Happy

15Collide.  Empty Re: Collide. Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

where you at? *j.hudson voice*