Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Empty ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

decided to post my story on this board,i posted it on tattoo lyrikz but i also wanted to post it on here.
this is my first story so plz bare with me... shout out to cho.co.latee (adminisitrator) of tattoo lyrikz for doing my banner... so yeah if you can just read it and tell me what you think i'd be more than happy. and big ups to all the writers and ya'll stories are fiyah

ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Rollercoaster

ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Shi

“Just be a man about it, tell me the truth.”
“I’m sorry I just can’t do it Shi, you deserve better.”
“But you’re ready to fuck around? You know what just fuck it. It is what it is.”
“Bay I don’t want this to ruin our friendship, I still cut for you.”
“Sure Zek, whatever you want,” I replied fighting back tears, which is crazy because crying is something I rarely did.
I’m Shiloh “Shi” Styles; I’m 20 years young and a part time student at the local community college. My backbone happens to be my 22 year old brother Shia (like shia labeouf) “Styles” Styles. We’ve been through hell and high water together and no matter what we have each other’s back. I was just talking to his ace, his right hand man, Zechariah “Zek” Ramello. You see Zek & I have been doing this on-off thing for about a year now, never a relationship, just a friendship with benefits, caking and stuff. I want a relationship but as you can see he doesn’t. The shit is crazy because I have to see his ass almost every day. Man I need my own place ASAP.
“Shi, why are you zoning out on me girl? What’s got your train off the track?” my girl Lyric asked.
She always knew when something was up with me. I’d been rockin’ with Lyric since I was sixteen years old and she was eight-teen and she’s mad cool and down. She’s my brother’s baby mama, too bad they aren’t together. Their relationship is like mine and Zek, never been together, just fuckin’, only thing is my brother was the one to catch the feelings and when he realized he couldn’t wife her he moved on. Then the roles changed, she started catching feelings and she realized it wasn’t going to be nothing more, she too moved on. For awhile they’d still break each other off but then she had to tell him they had to stop because she wasn’t on her birth control any more. She said she wasn’t bringing a second baby into their problems if they couldn’t decide what they were going to do about being together. Can’t do anything but respect her and that’s why she’s my ace regardless.
I replied, “I’m good, just zoned for a minute.”
“Bitch don’t lie to me, I’ve known your glow worm ass for four years, I know that look.” She studied my face a little longer. “It’s Zek isn’t it?” she asked while eating a chip.
“Man where is this lady with our food? I’m so hungry, and no I’m not trying to change the subject. I just don’t want to talk about it.” She got serious and stopped smacking. “You told him didn’t you? You told him you wanted to be his girl and not his bed buddy & he rejected you didn’t he?” I turned my head not wanting to relive the memory that cut my heart. I guess she figured it out so she spoke. “Shi it’s going to be hard but just move while you’re still young and kid free. Go live your life and don’t waste it on someone who doesn’t want to be a part of it” I took a sip of my tea and replied, “At the beginning of all of this I use to say, this is all it’s going to be, no strings attached. Now a year and false alarm later I’m head over hills for his ass. Haha I knew I should’ve ended it a long time ago.” “Just be thankful it was a false alarm, cuz trust once a child gets involved it’s so much harder to let go. Took your brother & I a whole year.” She said going back to her smacking.

AN: tell me what you think!!!

2ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Empty Re: ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 pm

TheBee

TheBee

I like. hey go and read mines! Smile

3ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Empty Re: ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

Gigglezs wrote:I like. hey go and read mines!

okay girlie i will do
and thanks

4ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Empty Re: ROLLERCOASTER: When Will It End? Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay yu posted here too! glad yu figured the thingy out lol
thnkx for the shout out, much lovee <3

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum