Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Empty Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

My name is Miami Ford but everybody call me mia, And as of now my life is ruined .first off my mom
Dies of cancer and as of this Summer After my Graduation I have to move With My Dad,brothers and two step Sister’s in Cali, I just want to cry But I have cried all my tears away I Miss my Mommy So Much. She always know how to cheer me up .I Just Don’t Understand WHY ME .I had big dreams after graduation I’m Talking scouts for Julliard the Fucking Best Ballet School In The Fucking World and to make thing’s worse. I Graduate in Two Weeks and My Brothers Are Coming tomorrow to Help Me Pack Up. This House and decide what’s going and what where keeping of Moms I Really Want to Stay but This Is What My Mom Wanted For Me To Enjoy My Brother’s And Father Because You Never Know when you can lose them plus I promised her I would And Swore On it.

Flash Back

Mia I heard my Mom Calling Me From Her Room, Yes Mommy I Said .Outta Breath From Running From Down Stairs ,Come Here She Said Patting Her Bed For Me To Sit .Yes Mama I Replied As I Laid My Head On Her Lap As She Started To Play In My Hair.Mia I Want You to promise me something .What I said looking her in her eyes While she still played in my hair .I want you to promise me that If this cancer gets the best of me, I cut her ‘Ma don’t Talk Like that.” I said I’m Just Saying IF I Was Finna cut her of again when she said A BIG IF. She Said With A Giggle If this cancer gets the best of me. Promise no swear to me That You will go and move with your father and brother’s I Paused cause I didn’t want to promise her anything like that “.Ma” I Finally replied -No Excuses Miami You need to be with family “But California MA That a million miles away Plus School Ma School She looked at me and said there’s a million Dance Schools Mia “But None Like Julliard Ma.Didn’t I say no excuses I Looked A Her with a blank expression
Promise she said promise Mommy

pics comeing soon!!! and i need a lil help n something so whoever willing i have a couple questions

2Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Empty Re: Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Im feeling this!!
cant wait for the next add!!

what is it that you need help with??

3Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Empty Re: Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

help with ...how yhu make them pics pop up.you know like when you click on them and they pop up

J'Adore

J'Adore

Idea : use quotation marks when one of your characters are speaking so we wont get confused with what a character says and what the narrator says.

im really liking this tho...

and the links are easy:

[URL= THIS IS WHERE THE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] STUFF GOES] NAME or w/e the pic is showing [/URL]

thtz it!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

5Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Empty Re: Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

so ive been writing and I Think Imma Change Names And Characters

still waiting on my banner tho lol

6Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Empty Re: Summer Wit Miami NEW STORY Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

go request it! trying to get that area opened up =)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum