Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6

+6
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

SexyT

SexyT

love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 Lovemi11

Chapter 1 – Saying Goodbye

Part I

Everyone watched as I hit the ground screaming. I didn’t care that they were watching though, I kept yelling for him to come back to me. Dirt collected under my well manicured nails as I scratched the earth. I felt hands grab my large frame and pull me to my feet. They were saying things like ‘it’s going to be ok’ and ‘we’re still here for you’. I even heard someone say ‘you must let him go’

Tears stained my cheeks as I realized that I really had no choice but to let him go. He was gone and he was never coming back to me. ‘Kerri, you’ll be fine. I’m here sweety’ I fell into my best friend’s arms. ‘How could he Kelly? I loved him so much and now he’s left me alone and I feel only half of me still exists’

‘That’s where you’re wrong Riri. He left you the most precious gift he ever could’ I raised my head and stared at my best friend as she rubbed my belly. I slowly felt it to and my unborn baby kicked as if to say ‘I’m right here mummy’

I walked away from everyone. As I walked I could feel their eyes burning holes in my back. They were probably scared that I jump in front of a car or something. A soft breeze flew by and I pulled my coat tighter around me making sure that my baby stayed warm inside. ‘Don’t worry baby, as much as mummy wants to be with daddy right I won’t do anything crazy. Daddy’s gone, but he left you here with me. Together we’ll be fine’ as I spoke to my unborn tears fell down my cheeks. I caressed my belly on more time and then walked back to everyone.

They kept watching me, waiting for me to do something stupid, but I walked straight to where I knew he now lay. ‘I love you Ariza. Watch over us when you’re not dunking with the angels in heaven’

With that I got up and walked to my car. I had refused to let anyone drive me to my fiancée’s funeral. He bought me my car and I wanted to drive it myself. I didn’t talk to anyone as my heart weighed so heavy in my chest. The reality was so hard to swallow. A few days ago Trevor had been kissing my belly looking forward to meeting our baby girl. The next day they told me he was gone. I still couldn’t believe it as I started my car. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw something that almost made me jump out of my skin. On the passenger seat of the car lay a pink rose. My faverite color and the only person who ever bought me pink roses was Trevor. ‘Trevor? Is it you? Are you here?’ despite all my tears I managed a very weak smile as my baby kicked like crazy inside. ‘It’s you baby. I know you here with me. Stay with me please, don’t ever go away again’ I was talking to him and my body began to shake with my sobs as I remembered I’d never kiss his lips again, or feel his arms around me. My bed would be so empty tonight and so would the house which no longer felt like home. How am I supposed to go on without him? He was everything to me.

Last edited by SexyT on Mon May 18, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 27 times in total

SexyT

SexyT

So this is my new story that I started working on a few weeks ago...
Got another one coming soon...
Need some feedback on how this one seems so far!
Very Happy

TheBee

TheBee

OOOOHH i think i found my (2) story of the year!!!

This is really, REALLLY GOOOODDD!!!! lol

I wonder if she sees apparitions of him everywhere.

Maybe he's still alive or something!! ^.^

oh AND...

I love your stories!!

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

i love it! that is so sweet that he left a pink rose for her... is he really dead?! i have to know.

And if you dont mind me asking where do yu get your pictures from of random ppl?

add more asap! bumpz!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Beautiful intro!
Gosh Trev cant be dead!!!
who left the rose??
poor Kerri, readyy for another add!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppersxz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...THAT WAS SO SAD...I LOVE IT ALREADY
WASSUP WITH THE PINK ROSE...AND HOW DID HE
DIE??? I CAN'T BELIEVE TREVOR IS ACTUALLY DEAD
A STORY... Shocked LOL ADD SOON PLEASE

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

My eyes opened slowly and I scanned the area I was in. It looked familiar but it didn’t feel right and I scratched my head wondering why. Then I remembered and I started to cry all over again. ‘You’re awake? Come have breakfast’
Kelly stood at the door smiling at me. I shook my head but she wouldn’t take no for answer so I climbed out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. ‘What day is it?’
‘It’s Friday Riri’
‘It’s been a week already?’
‘Yes and you haven’t eaten for at least 2 days. I had to call a doctor to give you something to keep that baby healthy inside’
My hands automatically reached for 6 months belly. ‘Is she ok? Am I ok?’
‘Yes both of you are good but it would be better if you ate what I have prepared for you and you need to check your messages. You’re boss has been calling like crazy. These people don’t function without you do they?’
She realised that she said something she shouldn’t have as she looked at me apologetically. I smiled as the tears fell. ‘It’s ok Kelz. I’ll learn how to function without him. I have no choice’
‘I’ll call your boss and tell him you’ll stop by the office on Monday ok?’
‘Thanks girl. Thank you for everything!’ I reached out and hugged her tightly. She was here for me as she had always been.
‘After breakfast we are getting out of this house and going for a drive ok? So go have a shower once you’re done’
I smiled as she walked away. Trevor was the same. Always thinking of ways to make me feel good when I’m depressed about anything.

After I took a shower and felt fresh I decided to check my messages while Kelly took a shower. My boss really was lost without me. How typical of him. I skimmed through my emails until one caught my attention. It was from another branch of the same company I worked for and they were asking me if I would like to transfer to another city. I began to think that perhaps this was just what I needed. A new start somewhere else, somewhere I wouldn’t be reminded of the hole in my heart and the emptiness in my life.
‘Hey Kelly what do you think of this?’ I asked her as she walked in. She stood behind me and read the email.
‘What? That’s amazing Riri! It’s a promotion as well! You wouldn’t even be a secretary, you’d be in charge of the fashion section of the magazine!’
‘I know, but should I pack up and leave?’
‘You’re my girl and I’m always honest with you. Go!’
I looked at her and I felt the tears come again. ‘It’s hard for me to leave this place. The memories and the...’
‘Pain? Trevor wants you to be happy! Remember that’

{Flashback}
I looked into his eyes through my own blurry vision. He was slowly slipping away but he still held my hands tightly. ‘It’s ok baby, save your strength’
‘Riri baby, I can feel it. I’m dying’
‘Don’t you say that Trevor Ariza’ I said fighting back tears. But he smiled instead.
‘Baby, it’ll be ok. Don’t cry. You know I hate it when you do that. It hurts me too much to see you in pain’
‘Then fight it! Get better’
‘I can’t babe. But I want you to be happy without me, do it for our baby’ he caressed my belly and smiled as she kicked against his hands. ‘Call her Kandi if it’s a boy call him TeeJay’
‘It’s a girl baby! I found out this morning. It’s Kandi kicking inside’
He smiled for the last time as he pulled my face towards his and he kissed my lips. It was the sweetest and most passionate kiss I ever had. When I opened my eyes, his remained closed and I knew he was gone.

{End of flashback}

‘I know Kelz. Ok, I’ll do it! Will you help me?’
‘Off course, you reply to that email and tell them you will be there by next Monday morning. I’ll start packing some stuff!’
‘What about Trevor’s things?’
‘Honey you not selling the house, leave his things here for now’
I sighed and wiped away the tears before I sent my reply. ‘Well Kandi, it’s you and mummy heading for the capital’
‘Don’t forget Aunty Kelz!’
‘What? You’re coming with me?’
‘Wouldn’t let you go alone! You need me. Who gon watch Kandi when you go to work?’
I ran to my best friend and hugged her tightly and the tears came again. ‘Trevor always said that if something ever happened to him, he knows that I’d be safe cuz I got you’
‘He’s right. I’m here for you, just like you have always been for me. This time I’m your rock. For everything you and Trevor have done for me, this is the least I can do’

Kelly grew up in rough house with her father always beating on her. She never told me but I could see it and I always made excuses for her to sleep over at my house so that he couldn’t hurt her. Mym dad was a lawyer and he talked to her about pressing charges. I guess no one wants to send there daddy to jail and Kelly was no exception until he tried to rape her as well. It was her older brother, Brandon who saved her from him. For years Brandon never believed that his dad was abusing his baby sister. When he actually witnessed it for himself he lashed out and almost killed his old men. My dad offered his help again and this time Kelly took it. It’s been 5 years, but she is safe from the wrath of her father now.

‘Well let’s go!’ I said smiling.
‘It’s gonna be great Riri. You’ll see’

SexyT

SexyT

SurreallPrincess100 wrote:i love it! that is so sweet that he left a pink rose for her... is he really dead?! i have to know.

And if you dont mind me asking where do yu get your pictures from of random ppl?

add more asap! bumpz!

Glad you enjoying it so far!
Very Happy
I use model mayhem to get most of my pics
There is also officialpsds.com - that I got from Janae. There is a section in graphix where we post sites where we can get pics from. Check it out and see if you get any others!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...I'm so happy she going
to start fresh...Everyone needs to
start fresh...The flashback was so sad.
I couldn't imagine watching my love one
die before my eyes...Add more chick...uppies

SexyT

SexyT

I'm about to add something now...
Hopefully it'll be good!

Smile

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2-New Beginnings

Part I
The plane landed in Washington and immediately I felt that my life was going to change here. ‘Finally. I could barely stand those guys making all that noise’
‘That’s the Washington Wizards team’
‘Right. I don’t even know those teams anymore!’

We went to pick up our luggage and I waited while Kelly got a trolley. I saw one of my suitcase pass by and tried to get it off but it was too heavy and the doctor had warned me about lifting anything to heavy. I dropped it and sighed a little bit annoyed at the same time.
‘I got you miss’ out of nowhere a man just lifted my suitcase and placed it down next to me. ‘You got any other ones?’
I stared at him and realised he had been among the noise makers on the plane. ‘I know you must have been annoyed at the noise we made on the plane. So helping you is the least I could do’
‘Urm, yeah well, I have a couple more if you have time’ I replied smiling
‘Great, show me which ones’ he smiled and I felt like I was in high school all over again. Here I was with a 6 month belly and there was this fine guy flirting with me. Or maybe he was just being nice. ‘I’m John by the way’ he said extending his hands.
‘I’m Kerri’
‘Yeah I know you. And I just wanna say I’m sorry for your loss’
I smiled sadly and nodded. ‘Thank you’

We stood side by side and chatted a bit more as he removed all 5 of my suitcases and Kelly’s 5. ‘Thank you so much John’
‘You’re welcome Miss Kerri!’
I waved good-bye as he walked away. ‘So who is he?’ I jumped at the sound of Kelly’s voice behind me.
‘You were watching weren’t you?’
‘Yep. I noticed him helping you out and decided to let you talk. Besides, he is way too fine’
‘Isn’t he?’
We giggled as we loaded our trolleys and walked out of the airport to get a taxi. I said a silent prayer to Trevor. I felt bad about liking another man so soon. ‘Do you think it’s wrong for me to think another guy is hot?’
‘No way. It’s normal, you have to move on Riri. Trevor would want you too! It's been almost a month now. You can't stay cooped up forever. You've mourned and cried for him and now you have to hold your head up and show the world that you can move on. And John is the perfect candidate! I seen the way you were looking at him!’
‘I’ll think that only if I bump into him again’
‘Well best believe it because there he come’

‘I couldn’t leave thinking that you and your girl gon be getting in a cab and get charged a whole lot of money for nothing. So I came back to offer you a ride to wherever’
‘Are you serious?’ asked Kelly
‘Yeah. Something just tells me I need to help y’all’
Kelly looked at me and mouthed ‘Trevor’ and I smiled at the thought of him urging me to date once more. ‘Ok, where’s your car?’

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

Already making his move on a pregnant chick...lol
She needed the flirt though...ease her mind some...
John gonna get that...Add asap...

SexyT

SexyT

I'm working on the next add...
Need some extra motivation!
Smile

kaylee

well its been awhile sense i've been on here but i love this story and hope that u add the next part really really soon.
so many more stories to catch up on!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

John helped us put all our things inside before he left. ‘So what are you going to do about him?’
‘Kelly please! I’m pregnant and not due until 3 more months!’
‘So? They say sex is good for a pregnant woman!’
I hit her with a cushion and went upstairs. ‘I’m going to have a shower and then I’m going to sleep. You can go after John if you want’
‘Well I don’t want him...one of his friends yes, but not him. He’s all yours’ I could hear her laughing downstairs as I had my shower. When I was done I went back downstairs in my robe. She was talking to someone and when I reached the living room I saw John sitting down. ‘I thought you were gone?’ I said sitting down next to Kelly.
‘Brought you food since...you know’ he replied nodding towards my belly. I laughed and took a slice of pizza. ‘Thank you. It’s really sweet of you’
‘Well, my turn for a shower. See you guys in a few’ Kelly jumped up and went upstairs. I knew she didn’t really want to have a bath. She just wanted me alone with John.

‘I’m sorry about Kelly. She seems stuck on pushing me onto you’ I decided to be honest with him.
‘That’s ok, I don’t mind. It’s not like you’re the ugliest woman in the land!’
‘Yeah well, I don’t feel too beautiful right now’
He sighed and looked at me with a cute smile. ‘I’m sure many guys have told you that you are very beautiful’
‘Yes, true that, but that was months ago if you know what I mean’
‘Well, you still are! I remember when my mum was pregnant with my youngest sister. I always said to her mum you’re so pretty like that. And I still believe that a women is at her best when pregnant’
‘If you say so’ I responded eating another slice of pizza

We sat down and watched TV. Not surprisingly Kelly never made it back downstairs, so John and I stayed up and chatted about everything. The topic turned to Trevor and I cried while talking about him. ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to be with another man again’
‘You will, just give it time. You’re in no rush. You have your baby to take care of’
‘I know, that’s why I moved here. A promotion and a higher salary is just what I need. I can take care of my baby when she arrives. I guess finding a man can wait’
‘I’ll drink to that’ he said sipping on his pepsi
‘I’m really happy you came to my rescue today. You’re a breath of fresh air and I just enjoy you’re company’
‘Glad to be of service!’
‘Anyway I’m going to get some sleep since tomorrow I have to be at the office. And I’m sure some lucky girl is waiting on you!’ I stood up and he stood up as well with a grin.
‘I don’t have one. Single and loving it!’
My heart started pounding for some reason when he approached me and gave me a hug. ‘See you soon. You ok for tomorrow or need a ride?’
‘I’m ok, someone is coming to pick me up’
‘Cool. See you when I see you than’
As we walked to the door he noticed a lakers bracelet on the table. ‘Ha, by the time you’re done here, you’ll be a Wizards fan!’
‘You wish’ I replied laughing. He shook his head and smiled before kissing my cheeks and waving good-bye. I watched him leave and I realised that I might be falling for him. He was sweet and very caring towards me. I began to wonder if when I had the baby he would be just as caring.

SexyT

SexyT

Was finally able to add...will add another part later on today because I know this part was so short and it had been over a month since I last added!

love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 440777

kaylee

loved the add. hope u do add later!!!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Part III

My first day at work went amazingly smooth. I met everyone I needed to know and had meetings after meetings to plan the magazine’s next issue. I had an intern and she was very happy to be here.
‘Ms Wallace, about the next months main focus, why don’t you link it to the NBA All-stars. We could do a feature on the NBA wives’
‘Ashley, you’re a genius! I love that idea. Call Micheal and I’ll get him on it. You will work with him since it was your idea!’
She blushed when I mentioned Micheal. There was an obvious attraction there. When he showed up I briefed on the idea and he loved it. ‘So since Ashley came up with it, I’d like you to take her along. Is that ok?’
‘OK? That’s great!’ he said clapping his hands. ‘Well, off you go you two! And I want results!’
They smiled and trotted off to Micheal’s cubicle to come up with ways to get Ashley’s idea in the magazine.

After work was done I went to a nearby gym to see whether they provided sessions for pregnant women. I wanted to make sure I was fit throughout my pregnancy to ensure a more bearable labour.
‘We have a class which starts in about an hour’ said the girl at the front desk
‘Really? Can I sign up?’
‘Sure’ she handed me a paper and took my details before giving me a gym membership card.
‘Is it okay if I sit and wait here?’
‘Yes, or you can have a drink at the cafeteria’ she replied smiling
‘Oh that’s even better! Thank you very much’

I found a table and decided to jot down a few more ideas about the magazine for future issues. There were a few people talking loudly but I managed to concentrate until I heard loud laughter. I raised my head in annoyance and then immediately looked back down. John was standing with a very pretty girl caressing his arms. It annoyed me that I was actually jealous. My fiancée just died and here I was feigning over another guy.
‘That’s ok you know’ I looked around and saw no one talking to me. Who said that to me? Trevor?

‘Hey Ms Wallace!’ John had sat down opposite from me and he had a sexy smile. The girl looked at me in annoyance and walked off. ‘Your girl ain’t happy!’ I said nodding in her direction.
‘Who? That? Actually you saved me from having to drop her home. She think I like her. She crazy as hell’
A lady came out and announced that the session for pregnant couples was about to start. ‘Excuse me did you say couples?’ I stood up and asked her.
‘Yes, we have couples session here’
‘Oh, well I guess that’s not for me than’
She looked from me to John and I smiled. ‘He’s a friend. Urm, my fiancée passed away a few weeks ago’
She smiled apologetically. ‘Well, if your friend wants to help out, he can come’
‘I’m sure he has his own training to do. Could I bring one of my female friends?’
‘Hey! I’d love to help out’ interjected John jumping from his chair.
‘But it means you’d have to be with me when I’m in labour’
‘So? I’ll be there’ he grinned
‘Are you sure?’ I asked him and he nodded and grabbed my hand to drag me to the hall where the class was about to start. I signed up again and included his name next to mine. ‘Well, you ready?’
‘Me? I was born ready’ he said laughing

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

this is good yu should add soon!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww that is so sweet
John seems really nice
To help her in her time
of need...Although sudden
someone is trying to help
her to move on and take
care lil man (or girl...)

LOVE IT ADD ASAP

SexyT

SexyT

Had a major case of writers block!!
But now I'm back on track and have started to write the next parts...will post up soon!

love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 480446

love - Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 440777

SexyT

SexyT

Part IV

After our session of learning breathing techniques John dropped me home and I immediately went for a warm bath. The moment my body hit the warm water I felt my muscles relax and my baby kicked up a storm. Rubbing my belly I smiled and images of Trevor swirled around in my head. ‘Where are you baby?’ I whispered softly. Tears filled my eyes and I let them fall. For a good 15 minutes I allowed myself to properly grieve for my dead fiancée since he was buried. The pain I felt would not go away and I longed to be in his arms once more.
‘How many times have I told you I hate to see you cry boo?’
I jumped at the sound of his voice. My eyes snapped open and my mouth dropped open. ‘Trevor?’
He sat on the toilet seat like he used to do and he smiled his sexy smiles. ‘Yeah boo. You’re not dreaming. I know you need me more than ever now’
I rubbed my eyes and closed them before talking a deep breath and opening them once more.

‘Boo’ he said laughing. My heart began to race and I smiled. ‘I miss you so much Trevor’
‘Come here then’
‘Can I touch you?’ I asked slowly getting up. He nodded and opened up his arms. ‘I’m only here for a while Ri’ I rushed to his side and allowed myself to be enveloped in his strong arms. ‘Why?’
‘I can’t explain it, but for now I’m here and only you can see, hear or touch me’
I looked into his eyes and smiled. Standing on the tip of my toes I reached up and kissed his lips. ‘It’s really you huh?’ He nodded. ‘Can we?’ I asked blushing. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. ‘All night long if you want!’

Throughout our lovemaking I held on tight because I was afraid that I was dreaming. I never closed my eyes in case he disappeared. ‘I’m not leaving you Riri, not right now’
I fell asleep in his arms and for a long time I felt at peace.

When I awoke the next morning, I was sleeping next to a pink rose. That’s when I knew it hadn’t been a dream. Trevor and I had really made love last night. I hugged myself and got out of my bed to go have a shower. I spent an hour washing up, and making sure I looked good. I got dressed in a BabyPhat maternity dress and headed downstairs.

Kelly had left a note indicating she had a meeting and had to rush. We would have dinner tonight. My phone beeped and I pulled it out. It was a text from John. He wanted to give me a ride to work. i smiled and was about to answer but images of last night stopped me. I knew Trevor was dead, but how can I hang out with another man so soon?

‘He is a cool guy you know and he likes you’ I looked upstairs where I knew he’d be.
‘So? You’re here I don’t need him’
Trevor smiled and walked towards me, ‘I won’t be here forever Ri. I’m only here for a while to make sure you’re ok’
‘So while you’re here I don’t need him’
‘It doesn’t work like that’
‘How does it work then? Tell me because here I am almost 8 months pregnant and I’m alone! I have no one and then all of a sudden you show up and tell me you’re back for a while. So what am I supposed to do with that piece of news Trevor?’ I stared up at him and he smiled back
‘I can’t tell you that. Now take you’re phone and tell John to be here in 5 minutes’

He wouldn’t move until I did as he told me. I noticed that he kept looking out of the window but whenever I looked I couldn’t see anything. His face showed signs of worry and that worried me too.
As I gathered my things around the house he walked behind until I closed the front door. I could see him peeking through the curtains as John opened the door and closed it once I was seated. Why are you back Trevor? What’s going on? I thought to myself as I sat silently in John’s ride.

SexyT

SexyT

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE

NEW PAGE