Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR*

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

SexyT

SexyT

Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Best-i12

*A story about love in the islands*

Last edited by SexyT on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:36 am; edited 8 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

So cant wait...Miss ur stories too!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

[Been a while since I did anything so here's the first add...a long one just for y'all]

Chapter 1

‘I hate boats’
‘Stop moaning and enjoy it. Only 5 minutes left’ said Kelly in response to her best friend Brigitte complaining about the boat trip to an island in the Seychelles.
‘Both of you shut up. Kelly the guy is still staring at you. I swear you can get it’
‘Trust Shanice to bring up sex’ laughed Kelly
She looked at the guy and immediately turned away sucking in her breath, ‘well he can get it too’ she laughed.
As the boat neared the jetty they picked up there bags and proceeded to climb off. As Kelly stepped up he held out his hand and helped her off. ‘Thanks’ she said giving him brightest smile. He removed his sunglasses and winked at her making her blush.
‘Huh, dude hold your hand and the rest of us have to jump’ said Shanice
‘Deal with it!’ laughed Brigitte.

They walked to the guesthouse Kelly’s mum had reserved for them, ‘Wow! This is too cute’ said Kelly walking around.
‘You are too lucky to be leaving in this country’ said Shanice, ‘this bedroom is mine’
‘Found mine’ replied Brigitte
‘Guess the master is mine than’ smiled Kelly
‘Yeah and you go need it more than us’
‘Why is that?’
‘The best way to get over a guy who broke your heart with you sister is to meet loads of new ones!’
All three girls laughed at Shanice’s answer including herself.

After resting for an hour the girls had on their bikinis and shorts and were ready for a ride on the bicycle to the beach. ‘SHIT there he is again’ said Kelly
‘I swear he following us’ teased Brigitte
‘Go talk to him’ urged Shanice
Kelly shook her head but still stopped pedalling and stood to look at him. He was also standing looking in her direction and smiling. He waved at her and she looked at Shanice ‘normally you wave back stupid’ she said sighing
‘Right’ Kelly turned around and waved at him. He walked over and Kelly looked back at Shanice and Brigitte. The moment he approached they started pedalling, ‘where you two going?’
‘To get drinks. You want something’
‘Yes please’ she replied looking at the man in front of her.

‘Hi, I’m Kevin’
‘I’m Kelly’ she replied shaking his hand. He held it longer then necessary and then smiled at her.
‘You off to the beach?’
‘Yep, going to meet some friends and show my friends from the States the place. Make them jealous’
‘That’s nice. Well maybe I’ll see on the beach somewhere, I’m heading to one to meet my friends too’
‘Ok, maybe we will bump into each other than’
‘I’m counting on it’ he said before walking away.
Kelly’s heart was beating faster than it should and she had calm herself down before she could go meet the girls further in front. ‘Follow me now’ she yelled as he passed them.

15 minutes later there were at the spot her local friends were.  She got off the bike and hugged them. ‘You made it!’
‘Told you I would! And I brought my best friends’ she replied reaching into her bag and pulling out two bottles of Vodka, ‘Here they are’ she showed it to them smilng, ‘and those two are Shanice and Brigitte’
The two girls laughed and said hi. Once Kelly was settled she saw that Kevin was right next to her, ‘oh my friends are your friends?’ she asked him smiling
‘Thank God for that’ he replied making everyone laugh

The next few hours were spent drinking and eating. Kelly spent time in the water with Shanice. She noticed Kevin laying down on the beach. The others were smoking, ‘look at Brigitte, no more complaining from her’ said Shanice smirking
Kelly laughed and then walked up to her towel, Kevin was now sitting up and staring at her body. One of the other guys hit behind his head, ‘stop staring dude, your eyes will pop out’ he teased. Kevin laughed and then looked back at Kelly, ‘how can I not stare. You even trying to act like you ain’t staring’
More alcohol was consumed and Kelly felt herself loosening up. As the sun set the guys brought music and there was suddenly a small party on the beach. Kelly couldn’t resist getting up and dancing with her friends. One girl pulled her to side ‘Kevin can’t stop staring at you. He is a popular guy around her so if you ever end up hooking up, be warned that other girls will be after you with knives’ Kelly laughed and nodded, ‘ok I got you loud and clear’
‘Be careful, those vodka shots have got to you now’
‘Bout fucking time’ she replied dancing around her friend like mad. After a while she felt hands on her hips and a voice whispered in her hear, ‘walk with me’ she turned around and saw Kevin walking away. She looked at her friends and signalled that she was following. They nodded and she walked off. When she reached him, he was leaning against some rocks. Kelly admired his frame and felt her heart beat racing again. It was so loud she was afraid he would hear it. ‘You gon stay far away?’ he asked.
‘There’s no place next to you’ she replied softly. He took her hands and gently pulled her towards him. She ended up a right in front of him. She could smell the mint on his breathe and she realised hers probably smelled of Vodka. He smiled sensing her uneasiness. ‘Something wrong?’
‘No, I’m just admiring you’ she replied before even realising what she was saying, ‘oops’
‘What’s wrong’ he asked laughing
‘Bad time to talk to me when I’m drunk’
‘You don’t look drunk’
‘Well maybe I’m just tipsy’ she said swaying to the echo of the music. His hands were on her hips and she felt him pull her closer. ‘what you doing?’ she asked
He smiled at her and whispered, ‘keeping you safe’
Before she could answer he was kissing her and she didn’t pull away. She kissed him back with more urgency. She felt her body crush against his and she began to moan softly as he kissed her neck and caressed her back. Her hands reached for his t-shirt and she pulled it off his head. He took it from her and threw it on a tree branch and then got back to kissing her. Her bikini top came off next and he looked at her, ‘you really want this?’ he asked
‘Don’t you?’ she said breathing in deeply at the same time she unbuttoned his shorts and watched them fall down. They landed in the water and she smiled, ‘oops I think you need to take your shorts off’ she smirked kissing him on the lips. He laughed and threw her bikini top next to his t-shirt. She watched him watching her and she wanted him even more. He took each breast in his hands and kissed them until he had her on tip toes. He pushed her against the rocks and lowered to her belly button and then he got down on his knees to remove her bikini bottom. They were tied on the sides so he undid them and watched as they dropped. He stayed on his knees as he began to lick her treasure chest. The soft moans he heard made him go further as he applied pressure to her clit. He smiled as she squirmed in delight but he didn’t stop even when she started to moan out loud. He only stopped when he felt her body shake and he could taste her juices. He stood back up and watched her breathing in deeply. He enjoyed seeing her breasts rise up and down in front of him. As he approached her she began to smile. He placed a finger to her lips to say ‘don’t talk’. She took his finger and licked it staring deep into his eyes. He felt himself getting harder even when he thought he couldn’t get any harder. She kissed his lips and his neck. He realised she was getting lower. She removed his boxer and grinned at the rock hard dick in front of her. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He smiled and shrugged. She sucked his dick long and slow. She teased him making him groan loudly but then she began to speed up and he held her head urging her on. He scratched his own head not knowing what to do with his hands until he felt he was about to blow. He pulled away and she looked up at him with a sexy smile. She shook her head and pulled him back. The moment her tongue touched him, he came. He watched as she took some in and the rest fell on her chest. He expected her to spit it out like other girls but she shocked him by swallowing it all. She then licked his dick dry before sitting down in the sea. By then it was dark and only the moonlight shone on her body. She looked beautiful as she bathed in the sea and then walked towards him completely naked. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back and then as he lay down she looked only into his eyes. She spread her legs for him and he entered her slowly. Her body arched up to meet his as he began to thrust slowly she held on to his body. For two people who had never done this they moved as one knowing exactly what the other was doing. By the time he felt himself about to come she was on top grinding her hips against him and then slowing it down to get him deeper inside of her. He flipped her onto her back and entered her from behind. Watching her ass shake from the thrusts he felt another explosion building up.

After he came the both collapsed on the beach but he pulled her closer and kissed her lips for a long time. Afterwards they went into the sea to remove the sand from their bodies. It was only then that he spoke.
‘You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and being with you now…well it wouldn’t matter if I died tonight’
Kelly smiled at him and caressed his face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. ‘I must admit that was amazing! You are amazing. And because of that you won’t be dyeing tonight, or anytime soon’
‘How can you be so sure’
‘Because Mother Nature is a woman and she knows when you get good dick you don’t let it go’ she whispered in his ear and she lowered herself on his dick once more.

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow what a way to start lol. Kelly Kelly Kelly...girl needed that relief. Kevin wasn't playing when he wanted to see her again. Where is this going to lead now... Add ASAP

SexyT

SexyT

Lol...sorry for typos...just read it again...need to fix some errors!

SexyT

SexyT

more to come soon!! Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

Im so ready. Love the first add!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

...continuation

‘Well someone smells of dick!’ said Shanice as Kelly approached her. Brigitte laughed as Kelly began sniffing herself. ‘She’s kidding babes’
‘Details please!’
‘It was amazing. It didn’t even feel like a fuck. It was like he was making love to me. Took his time and everything’
‘Aww baby girl!’ said Brigitte hugging her. They saw Kevin approach them. He nodded at Kelly and walked to his friends. It wasn’t everyone who had noticed that he wasn’t here so when he appeared lots of them looked shocked. ‘What the hell? Where the fuck you been?’ they asked him. He just laughed and sat down pouring himself a drink. Every now and then he looked over at Kelly. All he could think of was how beautiful she was.

*Days pass by*

‘We’ve been here three days now and all you’ve done is hang around with Kevin!’ said Shanice
‘Which isn’t much considering his work!’ replied Kelly.
‘Well tomorrow is our last day’
‘Don’t remind me’  Kelly was sad that she had to leave tomorrow and head back home, ‘back to my dull and boring life, while you guys jet off to America’
‘We’re going to miss you love!’ said Brigitte giving her a hug
‘At least you can come here and see Kevin whenever you want’ smiled Shanice.

Kelly hugged her knees to her chest, ‘true, these past few days have been heavenly’
‘You mean heavenly orgasmic’ laughed Shanice
‘Well, if you want to put it that way’ stated Kelly
‘Speak of the devil’ said Shanice nodding to Kevin as he walked into the sitting room. He sat next to Kelly and put his arms around her shoulders.
‘Aww, too cute you guys’ squealed Brigitte.
‘Speaking of cute, Kelly, your father is on his way’
Kelly stood up and looked outside. Her dad was climbing the stairs. She ran to give him a hug. He was with his new wife and their baby girl. Kelly grabbed her baby sister from her step-mother’s arms and twirled her around making the little girl laugh. ‘Did you miss your big sister?’ she asked happily
‘We came to check on you, make sure everything is ok’ said her father peeking in, ‘who is that young man?’
‘A close friend of mine’ replied Kelly
‘By close you mean?’
‘Oh leave the girl alone! A fool just broke her heart and if that one makes her feel better, leave her alone’ said his wife playfully punching his arm. He backed away and laughed. ‘Ok love, have a good time and a safe trip back tomorrow’ he kissed her forehead and left them alone.

Kelly went back to the couch while Shanice and Brigitte went off to beach for the last time. ‘You ok?’ he asked
‘Yeah, I’m just sad I won’t be seeing you again’
‘You will see me soon’
‘I hope’
‘I told you I’m coming down this week-end and I’m coming only for you’ he kissed her cheeks and Kelly smiled, ‘so far away!’ she sighed
He turned her face to his and smiled, ‘I’ll be there before you know it’ he kissed her with as much passion as the first time. She slid her body beneath his as he got on top. They removed each other’s clothing quickly. ‘Promise you will come this week-end’ she said in between kisses.
‘I promise’ he whispered just as he entered her. The way her body reacted when he touched her drove him crazy and each sound she made took him to new heights. There was definitely something more happening here.

SexyT

SexyT

Just a short one...to keep it flowing!

So what do you think will happen?

Is Kevin for real?
Will this 'island loving' last?
Is Kelly dreaming?

Give me your thought ladies!

Laughing 

J'Adore

J'Adore

OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHat an opening!!!! Kelly is one fast mama! I so loved her mother nature quote lol. Heck no Kevin aint going no where!

so this guy left her for her sister?! omg like who does that! - well Kelly's definitely better off without him & with kevin. hotstuff on the beach, in the ocean, in the sitting area, the world is their playground!

soo sad her friends have to leave:( and she lives so far away, I know that drama bc my boo lives 6.5 hours away:( miss him already & I just left yesterday lol

he better go see her! I bet he's gonna run into her ex some how. omg what if they know each other? Kevin & Kelly's ex? drama lol. I cant wait for the next add!!!!!!! love this<3

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww I can't wait til the next add. I know something is fin to happen. I can't put my finger on it. Kevin kno he is drilling good. Lol. In the open, how fun.

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2

‘Bye ladies! I’m going to miss you both so fucking much’
‘Kevin will make it all better in a few hours babes’
Shanice and Brigitte hugged Kelly. All three were crying as they knew it would be months before they would see each other again. Kelly watched as thy entered the departure lounge and then walked back to her car. She was heading for the jetty to meet Kevin. When she had parked the car, the boat was already there and Kevin was waiting for her with a big smile. She ran to him and jumped into his arms. ‘Miss me?’ he asked laughing before kissing her.
There were people looking at them strangely but Kelly didn’t care. She had missed him too much and now her best friends were gone, so she had all the time to spend with him. She drove him to her place and pulled him to her room, ‘you don’t want to talk first?’ he asked smirking as she fought to remove his clothes. ‘The longer I spend away from you, the more I want you. So quit teasing and start pleasing’ she replied pulling him on top of her on her queen size bed. They were having sex in a matter of seconds and Kevin realised how much he had wanted her too.

‘What now?’ he asked when she lay on his chest.
‘More?’ she asked raising an eyebrow
‘Babe, you already had it 3 times!’
‘So?’
‘I’m tired!’ he sighed
Kelly laughed and kissed his chest, ‘I’m kidding! Let’s go have lunch downstairs’

After lunch Kevin took her hand and they went to sit outside. ‘I have to talk to you about something’
‘What’s the matter?’
He sighed and looked away, ‘Kevin you’re scaring me now’
He looked at her and smiled, ‘When you came to La Digue I never intended for all this to be happening. I saw you and you saw me and there was an instant attraction. We had sex that first time and then I was hooked’
‘But?’
‘I was seeing someone’
Kelly looked at him in shock, ‘what? What do you mean?’
‘I had a girlfriend at that time, she didn’t know about us though and the more time we spent together the less time I spent with her and eventually I just stopped’
‘But you haven’t broken up’
‘No…not yet’
Kelly began to cry. The tears couldn’t stop flowing. ‘Kevin…’
He hugged her and let her cry, ‘I’m sorry Kelz’
‘My heart just got broken again! I didn’t think that was even possible. I know I wasn’t supposed to want you so much and need you so much, but I do and this shit just sucks!’ Kelly got up and walked back inside. Kevin followed her to the bedroom. She lay on her bed with her face in her pillow. It had taken him one month to realise that she was someone important in his life and now that he had it seemed he had also lost her. He sat down next to her and caressed her hair. She looked at him, ‘you need to go Kevin. Sort your life out’
He nodded, kissed her head and then got up.
‘But before you go’ she started to talk but he was already next to her on the bed. He held her face in his hands and kissed her long and hard. Once again they removed each other’s clothes and were naked on the bed, ‘make love to me this time’ she whispered in his ear.
The next few days Kelly didn’t hear from Kevin. She walked around sad and no one knew how to help her. Every day she would Skype with Shanice and Brigitte. That was the highlight of her days. She wanted to call him but figured he should call her first. Her mother tried to take her out but she stayed home all day, skyping, eating, sleeping, watching tv in any order she saw fit.

By the time Kelly realised what was happening to her a month had gone by with no word from Kevin, she took that as a sign that he was not coming back to her. ‘Time to move on again Kelly’ she told herself. She got up and went to have a shower. While getting dressed Kelly found her clothes tighter and realised all the sitting around had made her fat but then she realised that since coming back home she had not seen her period. ‘Shit, shit shit!!’ she started to panic.
‘Hey sis what’s wrong?’ he older sister walked in on her panicking.
‘I haven’t had my period yet!’ she cried
‘WOW! Oh relax Kelz. I have a test in my bathroom, come with me’ he sister held her hand and walked her to her own bathroom, ‘here, pee on do the test. I’m right here ok?’
Kelly had tears in her eyes as she waited for the stick to show negative. She cried even louder when it showed positive. ‘I’m pregnant with Kevin’s baby!’ she fell into her sister’s arms.
‘Kelz your 25, you are allowed to make these mistakes! There is nothing wrong!’
‘But, he left me’
‘And he is an ass for doing that but you have all of us! No one will yell at you for this’
‘I have to go to the doctor’
‘I’ll drive’

J'Adore

J'Adore

& That's why you don't hook up on the first night. Kevin's an ass right now. even if they hadn't hooked up the first night, they were together a whole month and he could have said something then. not tht it would have mattered bc im sure Kelly would have been pissed still. I wonder where he is anyway. & why the hell take her to bed the same day you KNEW yu were gonna tell her you had a gf already.? Kelz is way too emotional right now from the last idiot she got with. I'm guessing the sister that's taking her to the doc isn't the sister that took her man...

I honestly hope shes not pregg. oh myy, what if kev's there?

must know what happens next!

aww her girlies are gone:(

upps!Very Happy

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man. I read his earlier and thought I commented. Kevin was so dirty for that. How you gonna make a huge connection and then disconnect like that. And possibly pregnant. It wouldn't surprise me if she was after all the pleasure making they ran through. I hope not tho cuz she gonna be stuck with a baby by a man who abandoned her. Smh. Love it. Upz

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

At the doctor Kelly found she was almost 2 months along and it coincided with her holiday on La Digue. She was at a loss for words and didn’t know what to do. She slept once she got home and woke up only for family dinner.

When dinner was over Kelly stood up, ‘I have something to tell everyone. I have to say it now or else it will only get harder for me’ her sister held her hand and nodded, ‘I went to the doctor today because I knew there was something wrong. The doctor told me I’m 8 weeks pregnant’
Everyone but her mum looked at her in shock. ‘Mum you’re smiling?’
‘Yes, I could tell you know! I saw all the symptoms. Throwing up, gain in weight, eating all the time and sleeping all the time!’
‘But why didn’t you ask me?’
‘I knew that you didn’t know. You thought it was all because of Kevin’
‘It kinda is mum’ said Zachary, Kelly’s younger brother.
Everyone laughed and Kelly relaxed, ‘I thought you’d all be upset with me’
‘No, we know you’ve had a rough time. Perhaps being pregnant will bring you the joy you need’ said her step-father. Kelly shrugged and excused herself.

In her room she immediately took her ipad and called Shanice and Brigitte via Skype.
‘Hey you, lucky you to be chilling together’
‘Yeah well we miss you. Why don’t you come to see us?’
‘Two reasons, I have to help mum with her new designs’
‘And what’s the other reason?’ asked Shanice curiously
‘You’re going to be aunties’ she replied smiling
The girls started jumping around and screaming in Brigitte’s room. It took them five minutes to settle down. ‘Kevin?’ asked Shanice
Kelly nodded and the tears began to fall again, ‘With Brandon I was on the pill but stopped when we broke up. I guess after six months the effects wear off and boom the moment Kevin hit it, well he hit it’
‘It will be ok babes, I’m coming down! Going to book my ticket’ said Brigitte
‘Babes I can’t promise because you know my family’s financial problems right now but I will try very hard ok?’ said Shanice
‘Girl please, daddy can pay your damn ticket’ said Brigitte annoyed.
All three girls laughed, ‘I can’t wait to see you’
‘Soon babes and we staying till you give birth’
‘Ok, talk to you soon then, I’m a bit tired’
The moment the girls logged off Kelly burst into tears in her pillows. Her mother came in and rubbed her back as she cried herself to sleep slightly comforted that her mum was with her.

When Kelly decided with Shanice and Brigitte that she was going to La Digue she was showing and everyone could see she was pregnant. The boys who worked on the boat with Kevin were happy to see her and made sure she was comfortable. They gave her food and water to drink all the way. She kept them well entertained with her jokes and stories. When the boat reached La Digue they carried her bags all the way to the guesthouse.
‘Thanks guys! Much appreciated’
‘No problem Kelly!’
‘Again people carry your bags and not ours, but I guess we can forgive you for this one’ sighed Shanice
‘let’s go’
Shanice and Brigitte looked at Kelly, ‘are you sure?’
‘Yes, I know where he is and now I want to go there’
‘Ok’

The girls took their bags and walked to the beach. Kelly’s friends were there and they were shocked to see her belly, ‘Oh my God! You’re pregnant! Yay’ cried Bianca
‘You’re happier than I was when I found out’
‘That’s understandable babes. There he is. With that bitch’
‘Be nice’ laughed Kelly
‘She is a bitch to us so I will call her that. No one likes her here!’
‘Girl I love the way you think’ said Shanice hi-fiving Bianca.
They all burst out laughing drawing more attention to themselves. Kevin heard her laughter and his head snapped up to look for her. When he saw her he almost spit out his drink. His girlfriend rolled her eyes at his reaction.
‘Anyway I’m not staying here. Atmosphere not good for my baby. We heading to the other beach. Want to join?’
Everyone except Kevin’s girlfriends’ friends stood up and followed Kelly and the rest. Kelly had just proved how loved she was amongst everyone here. Layla, Kevin’s girlfriend was livid. Kevin was just sad.

That night Shanice and Brigitte were going out with Bianca. Kelly had her feet propped up and was watching a movie. ‘you sure you will be ok?’ they asked before leaving
‘Yes, he will be here soon, trust me’
They all laughed and walked out the door, ‘be careful babes’ warned Bianca
Five minutes later Kevin was at the door. Kelly Smiled. He looked at her and tears fell down his cheeks. ‘Kelz’ he whispered before hugging her. Kelly wasn’t really expecting the hug but she held on tightly taking in his scent. When she pulled away he was still crying. She wiped away the tears with her finger, ‘you don’t have to cry Kev’
‘You’re pregnant. Is it..’
Kelly nodded, ‘yes I’m carrying your baby’
Kevin walked to the couch and sat down holding his head in his hands, ‘Will I be in his or her life?’
‘Do you want to be?’
‘More than anything in the world’ he answered
‘We can talk about that I suppose’
‘When?’
‘I don’t know’ Kelly sat down next to him. Her heart was racing in her chest and she was scared she wouldn’t be able to resist him. When he looked into her eyes she knew just how weak she was. He leaned in to kiss her. She closed her eyes and let him. He placed his hands on her belly and she felt something move inside. ‘Oh my God! Did you feel that?’ she cried out in amazement. He looked at her and nodded with more tears in his eyes then he placed his hands on her belly again. Once more they both felt the baby kick some more. ‘It knows who I am?’
‘Yes, because I tell him stories everyday’
‘It’s a boy?’ he asked excited
‘Don’t know yet, but call it him. Sounds nicer’
Kevin pulled off her top and watched her belly as the baby kicked up a storm. He kissed her belly and whispered to the baby, ‘I love you baby’ and then he looked at Kelly who was smiling and he kissed her breast, her neck and eventually her lips. ‘Can I make love to you?’ he whispered in her ear.
Kelly knew she was under his control by now and she nodded as his hands went in between her legs, ‘all night long please’ she uttered back.

Kevin carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. They removed their own clothes without taking their eyes off each other. Kevin slowly got on top of her and kissed her. It was a kiss that said ‘I love you’ secretly. Kelly kissed him back with just as much passion and love. She felt him take her even higher than he used to with each thrust. ‘I missed you Kevin’ she breathed out deeply
‘I’ve missed you too Kelz’

Kelly woke up the next morning with Kevin right by her side. But what really woke her up was a loud banging on the door. She got out of bed and saw Shanice, Brigitte and Bianca looking out of the window. ‘It’s the girlfriend coming to collect her man’ whispered Bianca. Kelly woke Kevin up and told him what was going on. He furrowed his brows in annoyance and started swearing. He got dressed, kissed Kelly and walked to the front door. Kelly looked at the girls, ‘did he kiss me before going there?’ she mouthed. They burst out laughing and nodded, ‘damn right nigger did’

They all looked outside through a window and Layla was yelling at Kevin. ‘What the fuck you doing here? You said you were coming to ask her if the baby is yours and then you’d come back home to me your girlfriend’
Kevin just looked at her and sucked his teeth angrily. ‘So what the bitch carrying your child and now you fucking her again? You fucked her behind my back and then you apologized and now she back and you fucking her again? What she got gold between her legs?’ Layla slapped him and Kevin grabbed her and shoved her away, ‘go home Layla’
She stared at him and then burst into tears, ‘how can you do this to me again? I thought we were going to get married and have kids of our own. You said you loved me!’
‘I’m sorry Layla. I love her ok. I thought I could forget her and move on but I can’t and now she pregnant. I ain’t leaving her’

Kelly stared at Kevin, ‘he loves me? He really said that?’
‘Sure did honey bun’ replied Bianca
Kelly went to sit on the couch and rubbed her belly, ‘Daddy wants to be with us baby’ she said softly to her unborn child. Kevin walked in and saw her rubbing her belly, ‘yes I do Kelz’
‘Picture perfect moment’ Brigitte had her camera as Kevin knelt down in front of Kelly, ‘I can’t give you the world but I can give you all my love. Is that enough for you?’
‘Of course it is Kevin. I want nothing more!’ she replied before kissing him. Brigitte was clicking away making everyone laugh, ‘what? Y’all acting as if you don’t know I’m an experienced photographer, all I need is my MacBook and the pics will be perfect’ she went off to her room pouting. Kevin was just gazing into Kelly’s eyes. ‘I love you Kelz’

SexyT

SexyT

NEW ADD ON PG ONE!

A long add just for you all! Very Happy
It's a bit rushed but the reasons will be revealed in the following adds..

Should Kelly forgive Kevin?
Will Kevin be sincere this time round?

Feedback please! Sorry for typos!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl stop lol. Idk where to begin. I would be pissed cuz he didn't tell me in the first place he was gonna stay with his other girl but he told her off at the same time how to trust someone who wasn't truthful in the first place. Love it. Add More .

Oh. How does kevin look like?

SexyT

SexyT

Will work on the characters this weekend!! Lol

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes cannot wait :-)

J'Adore

J'Adore

kelly is moving way too fast with this guy! she should have slowed down a long time ago! I mean, she doing what her sister did to her, to another woman. No its not her fault tht they hooked up they first few times bc she ddnt know he had a woman, but this last time? Noo, make him work for it. He left his girl for her after only a month! what does she expect? and did kev push his now ex gf? hmm, anger streak? I mean, Kelly show take note at how disrespectful he was to his ex.shes gonna have to watch him, but shes tender hearted. her friends gotta keep an eye on him. he's rubbing me the wrong way.

loved the add! ups!

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks for all the reviews ladies!! Will be adding more soon!
This is a story I've written a few days back so the adds area already there, just some fine-tuning!!

Smile

SexyT

SexyT

Meet the Characters

Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Kelly010

Name: Kelly
Kelly is a loyal friend and girlfriend. Very often she has been hurt by men in the past and she lives to forget the pain men have caused her; at the same time she wears her heart on sleeve-perhaps the reason why she gets hurt often?

Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* Kevin010

Name: Kevin
Kevin is a heartthrob (look at him!) All the ladies want him and its been that way for years. Perhaps he can't handle the attention? Or does he ravel in it?

SexyT

SexyT

New add coming in a few minutes!!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3

‘So now it’s you and Kevin and soon there will be a pretty little girl on the way’
‘Yes dad, we took a whole week to talk. His ex has stopped calling and texting and she stopped harassing me so I guess we’re ok now’
Kelly was having lunch with her dad and step-mother. She had just gone shopping with her step-mother and the car was full of bags with items for the baby. ‘We’re going to get a place to live and he will come live here with us’
‘Sounds like a good plan love’ said her step-mother smiling
‘I just hope it works out. Don’t want to waste any more years like with Brandon’
‘Sweety that’s not a waste, things like that happen. It’s how you pull through that defines who you are in the end’
Kelly shrugged and nodded, ‘I guess so’
Just then Brandon walked in with a pretty blonde. Kelly’s father was suddenly annoyed. He got angry when Brandon approached their table, ‘HI Kelly, looks like you’ve gained weight’
Kelly stood up, ‘no I’m getting a baby’
‘Oh, you let someone hit it? You always said that was all mine’ he smirked
Kelly’s father stood up and punched Brandon in the face. His bodyguards were at the table before Brandon hit the ground, ‘the next time you talk to my daughter it won’t be your face that I rearrange young man. Ladies let’s go. This place just got disturbing’
Kelly looked at Brandon and sighed, ‘you will never learn will you. You can’t run with the grown men when you’re still a baby’
They walked out of the restaurant while everyone pretended not to see anything. Kelly knew no one would dare mess with her daddy. She held on to his arm while her step-mum held his another hand.
‘Damn I’m a lucky man’ he said chuckling

‘I want the cot here Kevin!’
‘You wanted it here 2 minutes ago. Kelly I’m tired. Just got off the boat and you’re driving my insane already’
Kevin and Kelly were setting up the baby’s nursery, ‘I totally see why your brother told me he is giving up helping you. You can’t make up your mind’
Kelly looked at Kevin and sighed, ‘fine, I’m sorry ok. I want this to be perfect. We were separated for a while and now we’re together again and I can’t let this go wrong’
‘Arranging a room isn’t what’s keeping us together Kelz’ he replied as he approached her. She grinned and backed away into the corner, ‘what is?’ she asked
‘This right here’ he replied kissing her lips sweetly. Kelly moaned softly, ‘mmm I think you’re right’
‘Please tell me you two are making out in the freaking nursery!!’ yelled Kelly’s sister.
They broke apart and laughed. ‘Anyway I bought this for her room’ She pulled in a rocking horse with pink hair and a pink tail. ‘Aw wow sis! I love it!’
‘Thought you would, it looks like the one we used to have’
Kelly hugged her sister while Kevin smiled, ‘where do you want it?’ he asked scratching his head
‘I’ve decided that I will let you decid. I’m going to concentrate on giving birth’ replied Kelly
‘Urm, ok’
Kelly and Sister walked out laughing while Kevin looked around the room, ‘right, time to move a few things’ they heard him say.

‘Where is Kevin?’ asked Shanice when they got back from the stores
‘He has gone to town for a few things’ replied Kelly eating once more
‘Girl please stop eating! That baby weight won’t shed itself you know!’ said Brigitte eyeing Kelly closely
‘Let the woman eat’
‘Anyway has Layla stopped tripping? Cuz I saw some bullshit on Facebook about her still doing your man!’
‘Shanice please don’t say that snake’s name. It just does something bad to me’
‘I’m sorry Kelz, but you know how I get when I switch to protective mode!’
‘I know but for now let’s not entertain the bitch’
‘Yeah you’re right’ Shanice smiled but she was already thinking about ways to find out if it was true. Brigitte looked at her and knew what she was thinking. She nodded at Shanice in agreement. Kevin was often out a lot and had been back to La Digue more than enough times. Shit was not right.
‘I can’t believe I’m like 6 months already’
‘Yes! 3 more left and then labour pains and then baby is here!’ Brigitte clapped her hands in excitement just as Zachary walked in with ther half-sister.
‘Look who came to visit the pregnant sister!’ he said putting her down. She rushed to Kelly and jumped on her lap. ‘Baby baby’ she cried out happily
‘Yeah baby girl just like you! You gon be an aunty baby girl’ Kelly said cuddling her.

Kelly played with her baby sister while Brigitte and Shanice went out to do some digging of their own. ‘Shanice I hope we’re wrong’ said Brigitte while they boarded the helicopter to go to La Digue.
‘I know Brigitte but this is the only way to find out’
They were quiet for the journey, both wondering what they would do if they were right. How would Kelly cope with another heart break and this time she has a baby to think about. ‘I can give you ladies an hour and then I have to get back ok?’
‘Thanks John, you’re a darling’
‘I wish Kelly would see that too’ he replied sighing

The girls walked off to find Kevin if he was around. ‘Let’s use this one hour as well as we can’. They got bicycles to move around faster. After 15 minutes there was no sign of Kevin but they couldn’t find Layla at her normal workplace either. So they went to the other side of the island. ‘I hate this part’ moaned Shanice. After another 15 minutes they saw Layla’s friends in front of them, ‘shite! Disguise NOW!’ cried Brigitte. They got off their bikes, put on shades, caps and had scarves around their necks. ‘Ok, I don’t think they will recognize us’
‘Let’s find out’
They cycled up to the girls, ‘hi ladies, I’m sorry but we’re lost. We’re looking for a small bar which sells local juice freshly made. We had last time and it was woderful’
‘It’s right down there. You’re on the right path!’ one girl replied.
‘Oh? That’s great!’
‘Why don’t we rest a bit on the beach Julie? We have been cycling all day looking for this place’ said Shanice
‘Yes, I think you’re right Hillary, my legs are killing me. We rest and then we go find the juice place’ she smiled at the other girls, ‘thanks a lot ladies’
They smiled and waved as Shanice and Brigitte went down the beach, ‘bitches fooled as fuck’ whispered Shanice. They could hear people talking so they kept walking. ‘That’s Layla Shanice!’
‘And is that Kevin?’ asked Shanice
They walked closer and then pretended to settle down. ‘Beautiful this island hey Julie?’
‘It’s paradise on earth’
They noticed Layla stopped talking but they didn’t turn back. They carried on with their conversation until Layla started talking again.
‘I think she bought it’
‘Me too’
‘So take the camera and snap some pics of me’
Brigitte took her Canon and took position in front of Shanice. Layla was on top of someone who was lying down. ‘Smile girl’ she said as she snapped pics of Shanice. After a few shots the person sat up and kissed Layla. ‘Shit’ said Brigitte, ‘my turn for pics’
She threw the camera at Shanice and she saw what Brigitte had seen. She took some pictures and then they picked up their things and left’
Layla’s friends were still there, ‘I told you I forgot the time! I’m sorry!’
‘Now we have to time for the juice!’
They pretended to argue and waved at the girls as the cycled away to meet John. He was leaning against the helicopter waiting for them. ‘Got your information?’
‘More than enough’ replied Brigitte.

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ugghhhh! I knew it! I bet that's kevin's ole boat boy ass! ugghhh just so trifling! But what can you expect from a guy who was cheating on his woman to begin with. & Brandon?! That guy is a clown & so disrespectful! Im so glad Kelly's dad punched him in his face. The nerve he has!

I knew kelly was being blinded. Im glad of her friends finding out the truth. they were too funny with their disguises. i just dont know how Kelly's gonna take it. I see John has come into the picture. And he has his eye on Kelly of course. The last thing she needs is another man lol

uppzs! loving the drama mama!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum