Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bed™ =New add page two=

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Shall I continue this?

Bed™ =New add page two= Vote_lcap50%Bed™ =New add page two= Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Bed™ =New add page two= Vote_lcap0%Bed™ =New add page two= Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bed™ =New add page two= Vote_lcap50%Bed™ =New add page two= Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Bed™ =New add page two= Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Bed™ =New add page two= Bedban10

My name is Mariah L'Nora Daniels. I am 17 years old.

I attend Miami Carol City Seinor High School where I'm a senior in the class of 2011.I'm in a relationship with the love of my life, Raheem Greene. We've been together for approximately 9 months, 2 weeks,2 days, 20 hours, and 36 minutes and I'm still a virgin. We've been waiting for the perfect day, but no day has jumped to the plate yet so we have been waiting patiently. Thats basically every thing that you need to know so far.
My name is Mariah L'nora Daniels
And this is my story
enjoy

We sat in computer class listening to Ms.Netts lecture our class of thirty-odd students. There was only one kid who really paid attention though. All of the rest of the kids were absorbed in finding proxy's to utilize so that they can check their two
non-important messages on Myspace. I was too wrapped up in the collegeboard question of the day on my email to pay attention to the note that layed on my lap. It read...
R:"psst Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_biggrin I <3 you "

Only Raheem would send some mess like that. I turned my head and his lips met mine. We shared a passionate kiss in this classroom whose only light was coming from the LED projector. "Excuse me but last time I checked this was a computer class and not sex ed 101." Ms.Netts spoke in her fake ass english voice knoeing damn well she was from Georgia.
"Sorry ma'am" We both said in unison while laughing under our breaths. We are so much alike I thought in my head.
I decided to write this fool back.
M:"What do you want dummy?"
R:"Gimmie DAT B3cky!!!! lol jk jk!!! but yo um like mad horny yo. I had a Dream bout us last night... Bae I want your body like G.O.D real talk"

I read the note like four times. My stomach became a butterfly cage. It fluttered worse than the day we met.
M:"We will see Bed™ =New add page two= Icon_smile"

"Ma'am may I please use the bathroom?" I asked. She allowed me to go. once inside I checked how I looked and waited to go inside the big stall. Once the girl inside walked out, I waited a minute to let her scent vanish. I heard her say something to a boy like where are you going and he replied shut the fuck up and get the hell out. He also said that he would shoot her if she told her teacher a boy was doing this. When he said this, I flushed my toilet so I didn't hear the rest of the conversation.

"Riah I know you in that big stall." It was him. Why the hell is he in here? I pondered I opened it and there he was. Raheem strolled into the stall and locked it pushing me up against the wall and started to suck on my neck. I started moaning while he tried to leave his mark behind my ear. He bit down on my flesh and i yelped out.

To be continued.....

Last edited by Gigglezs on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 am; edited 4 times in total

2Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...yes you should continue please

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:17 am

SexyT

SexyT

I like it so far..
So yes...definitely continue!!!
Laughing

4Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 am

TheBee

TheBee

Yay lol!!!! I'm in school and I will add later

5Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

CANT WAIT FOR DA ADD

6Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 am

TheBee

TheBee

WOW i never knew i would be this busy!!! I will add a good Thanksgiving add really soon.

But right now, I need a favor. Can somebody please make me a banner? It would be much appreciated!

7Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 pm

SexyT

SexyT

hey...
Well...u need to put pictures of ur characters up
Or let us know who want to appear in ur story...
If u don't have a specific person in mind
Than tell us the kind of person u would like
If you do have pics
Then upload them in the pictures section
Janae makes really good banners (she is REALLy good)
and I could do one too...

8Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Well thanks alot Rae...
I like Rae's banners too. Shes good too
But yea, let us know what
pics you want to use.

9Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 pm

TheBee

TheBee

ok... I was thinking of Tocarra for L'nora and for Raheem, drake...

The title is bed and i would love for you all to just surprise me with the rest!!!!

Thanks!

10Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Here is a snippet... very short! bigger add coming soon...

I sat back on the sink and let him put his fingers inside of my wet box. The pain wasn't what I expected.
It felt more like a good kind of pressure that made me want to release some
of my juices. He slipped in his middle finger and rotated it a bit. Instantly I experienced a tingling down there that made my pussy throb. For some reason, my nose started twicthing and soft moans escaped from my lip glossed lips.
Suddenly I felt a rush passing from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet and back up to my secret garden and into his mouth. I was so onto the feelings of pleasure, I didn't notice his face burried in between my thighs...

Did i just lose my virginity In the girl's bathroom?

Last edited by Gigglezs on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

11Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

Ok...I'll think of something for ur banner...
And...
ADD MORE!!
I liked that little bit u just put!!!
But we need more...not enough...I can tell this is going to be good!!!
cheers cheers

12Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Check out the 1st banner I worked on
in the graphix section
Laughing

13Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Yea i like that

14Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Mariah
I was experiencing minor problems at home. My mom and dad were getting into a heated argument
over wethernor not i would be going to college. That has always been a dream of mine. To go to
Florida A&M University and study to become a Forensic Pathologist. Dead people and the buisness
that surrounds them have ran through te family for two generations, except for mama. She said it
creeped her out. Daddy lost his primary job of selling Tahitian Noni Juice that made over 6 figures
and had to start looking for another job. Mama was still working as a Pharmacist for Walgreens. You
can say they have been a little stressed out by the damn recession. I tried to drown out the noise by
putting my pod on full blast, yet I wanted to make sure nobody got hurt incase of a fight. Glass
shattered on the ground in what seemed to be the foyer. I grabbed my car keys. She slapped his face.
I pulled my jacket over my head. She told him not to let his ego stand in the way of family pride and
said to pack his shit. I closed the front door. I hopped in my grany apple green 2010 Mustang Gt and
just drove. I drove until my gas light appeared and stopped at the nearest Chevron. After filling up, I
continued to drive until I found myself in a familiar neighborhood. It was dark. It was raining. All I
had on was a hoodie and pajama pants. I exited my
vehical and sat on the porch swing.

Cum outside 911!

Less than 5 minutes later Heem stepped outside in just a flannel plaid pajama pants and tube socks.
He sat down next to me and just held me while kissing away a flow of salty tears. He asked no
questions nor did he speak. He carried me upstairs to his bedroom. His parents were always cool
with us being together. My mom and pop were alright being that I was old enough to make my own
decisions and I was about to go to college and...
Fuck I made myself mad again.

He ran downstairs to get me a glass of water to calm my weak nerves. He undressed me
and gave me some warm pajamas that I once left over his house. He laid me down and sat on the edge of
the bed. "you wanna talk about it?" he inquired. "I might not go to college" I replied with my eyes closed.
Raheem massaged my back and sang sweet nothings in my ear. He sang his Theme Song, Wife her, by Ne-Yo
to me kissed my neck and drifted to sleep with me in his arms.

Damn I love this boy. He always does right by me

Forever his...

Last edited by Gigglezs on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 am; edited 3 times in total

15Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:52 am

SexyT

SexyT

Why do I get the feeeling he is TOO nice...
and he gonna mess up???
Hmmmm
I hope I'm wrong!!!
Surprised
Working on ur banner now!!

16Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

TheBee

TheBee

upps!!! do yall like it?

17Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

TheBee

TheBee

woo hoo page 2!!!!!!!!!111 yay

18Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:37 pm

kaylee

i love it
add soon

19Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm

TheBee

TheBee

quick question... my picture wont appear on my first add of this story. how do i put it up successfully

20Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:18 pm

SexyT

SexyT

U gotta save the pic on ur comp
Than upload it using the icon 'Host an Image'
U browse for ur pic and click upload
Just roll ur mouse over the icons in the 'edit' section and once u done that
copy and pase the link between these tags
Bed™ =New add page two= Ur link here

Luvin the add....
Add more...
Like asap!!!!

21Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 am

TheBee

TheBee

it didnt work. i think that i am going to add in the morning

22Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:07 am

SexyT

SexyT

ok
here then
Use this link. Copy and paste it without any space in between. just one long line!
[ img ] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [ / i m g ]
(don't include any space...I only used it so you could see the link)

23Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 pm

TheBee

TheBee

it still wont work man!!! awwww

24Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Re: Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:58 am

TheBee

TheBee

I WILL be adding soon. I promise!

25Bed™ =New add page two= Empty Bed™ =New add page two= Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 am

TheBee

TheBee

Here goes... oh i am changing this story to third person... it's easier for me.

{Past}
Thinking back on the sweet love they shared in the bathroom, it was eminent that someone appreciated Mariah's looks. Raheem and Mariah are antipode of each other. Raheem, the outspoken, socially adept, and affable one, is passionately in love with Mariah, the quiet one who believes that she needs to join someone's diet plan. Their love is like no other. Thier love is deep. Their love can be found in their smiles.
Thier love is strongest when they are in Bed

There was a time when Mariah wasn't as "thick" as she is now. It was in the summer before her Freshman year in Carol City. She was a size 4 and determined to tryout for the Silver Strutter Flagette squad. Steadily she practiced outside for hours on end. She constantly attended clinics to master her skills. She practiced routines until her fingers were sore and basically slept with that damned pole. The day of tryouts rapidly approached and Mariah was extatic to perform and was more than ready for her time to shine. Her best friend Dominique was by her side. they both would be trying out together.
"You red--ready to pe-pe--perform?" she spoke to the ground.
"Hell yeah I'm ready!" replied Mariah while doing a double toss and easily sticking it. " The question is are you ready? You shaking like a leaf!"

omg i have a parade!!! i gots to get dressed!! more to come promise

Last edited by Gigglezs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum