Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Trouble Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Trouble Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Trouble Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Trouble Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Trouble Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Trouble Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Trouble Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Trouble Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Trouble Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble

+11
PureBeautyXXX
kaylee
dezzy.baby1
foreverBLUE
Girl With Big Dreams
__eyeCandy
golden07
SexyT
TheBee
J'Adore
her love is infinite ;)
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Trouble Empty Trouble Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Trouble 6zqxe0

Introduction

People labeled me as troubled and…I guess I am. I mean, I’ve been through a lot. I grew up in the hood. I didn’t have the three story house and the white picket fence. I never had a nice car to ride in. I didn’t have a mother or father around. It was just me, my brother, Tyquann, and soon my daughter Skylar came along. I had to provide for them. I did everything I could possibly do to let them have a decent life. I sold drugs, I robbed, I stole from stores, I juked people out of their money. I was even dumb enough to have sex with the young, moneymaking drug dealers across town that didn’t know me so rumors wouldn’t spread around about me. I did it to bring home enough money to pay bills. People say I’m a low life and now more than ever…I’m starting to believe it. Now my experiences are going to be told to you. No censor. No lies. Just real shit from the fingertips of Stephanie Rounds.

Chapter 1
July 15, 11:31 p.m.

“Damn Devils. They always round here messing with somebody.” I said as I looked through the curtains of my living room. I was watching as my next door neighbor was getting hauled away in a police car. That was the 6th time this month them police busted up in these apartments and took another person [or people] to jail. I closed my blinds. I didn’t have time for them to point up to my window and say I’m next. They can do that, you know. They can say you did this or that because you living in low income apartments infested with drugs. They can pull you out your crib in front of your kids, kick down your grandmother’s door, everything under the sun, all without probable cause.
I plopped down on my couch and turned on the T.V. I had just paid the cable, internet, and phone bill thanks to Jerrell…my ex. If I was in need, he’d always do me a favor and give me some money. But, don’t think I get it for free. I have to do him a small favor in return. My boyfriend Adrian would kill me if he knew I was going back to sexing for a check. Speaking of him, my phone started blaring Chris Brown’s ‘Up 2 You’.
“Hey babe.” I said as I answered my phone.
“Steph, I’m coming up. Open the door.” He said as I soon heard a dial tone. I got up off the couch and walked towards my front door, opening it for Adrian.
“What’s up.” He said as he walked in with his hands full of groceries. He seemed like he had an attitude, but I didn’t want to address it. I wanted to have a nice night with him. He went straight to the kitchen and started putting things away.
“Thanks.” I said nervously. He was starting to throw things anywhere. He didn’t respond to me. After he was done he just walked towards Ty’s bedroom where Ty was up playing the game.
I rolled my eyes. “And attitude for what?” I murmured to myself as I walked to my bedroom where Skye was watching ‘Astro Boy’.
“Is daddy here, mommy?” Her 4 year old voice squeaked.
“Yeah.” I said as I laid down beside where she sat up.
She smiled and slipped off the bed. She ran out of the room and I knew she was headed towards Ty’s room. No, Adrian is not her dad but he is like a father to her. He was there throughout my pregnancy with her and he helped me raise her. When people see us all out together they automatically think she is his daughter because they coincidentally look alike. I mean honestly, I really don’t know if she’s his daughter. It could be. Adrian has a brown sugar complexion and hazel eyes with short curly hair. Skylar is light-skinned with hazel-green eyes and long curly hair. They both even have deep dimples. I found out I was pregnant right after I started dating Adrian, but at the same time I was dating Jerrell. I can honestly say that I do not know who my baby’s father is, but I do know who her dad is.
I got up out of the bed and headed towards Ty’s room. Adrian was playing the PS3 and Ty was rolling up. Skye was in Adrian’s lap watching him play the game.
“What I tell you, Ty? Don’t be smoking in front of your niece.” I said as I walked over towards him.
“Aight. My bad sis.” He said as he wiped his seeds off his computer desk and into the trash can.
I turned my attention to Adrian. “Um bay, whenever you’re done playing the game…do you think you could find time for me?” I asked as I put my hand upon my hip.
“Fasho.” He said as he continued to play the game.
I rolled my eyes. “Come on Skye. It’s time for you to go to bed.” I said as I held my hand out. She slipped out of Adrian’s lap and grabbed my hand.
I walked back in my room and put Skye in the bed. I changed my clothes, then I laid down beside her. I reached over and turned my music on. Keyshia Cole’s ‘Calling All Hearts’ began to play softly. I had Adrian on my mind. I was only wondering why he could have such a nasty attitude with me. While thinking, I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon, I drifted off to sleep.

I felt my bed move and immediately woke up. Adrian was getting in the bed on the other side of Skye. I looked on my nightstand to see the time.
“Adrian, it’s 2:30 in the morning.” I cleared my throat. “Why are you just coming in here? You know I wanted to talk to you.” I said as I sat up.
“Man, I ain’t really got nothing to say to you right now. Take yo ass back to sleep.” He said as he turned his back on me and threw the covers over his body.
I began to get enraged. I got up out of the bed and threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I slipped on my short chestnut Ugg boots. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and stormed out of my room slamming the door behind me.
As I reached the front door, my bedroom door opened and Adrian’s voice boomed.
“Where the fuck you going?” He asked as he stood in my doorway with at glare that only a man with much power over me can have.
“What’s it to you? Seriously Adrian! I only asked for a little bit of time with you and you give me this bullshit ass attitude for no reason! We’ve been together forever! Shouldn’t you be able to just come to me with your problems? Especially if it involves me?!” I yelled at him.
At this point. I forgot that my daughter and my brother was in the house. I was yelling to the top of my lungs. Ty opened his door and asked, “What’s going on?” at the same time Skye pushed through the doorway and Adrian’s leg whimpering like she’d just gotten hurt. “Mommy…” She cried out as she wiped her eyes.
“Skye, go in the room with Uncle Ty.” I said as I pointed towards him.
“Come on, mama.” He said as he picked her up and closed his door.

“You wanna know why I gotta attitude?” Adrian asked as he walked towards me.
“I’ve only been waiting on an answer since you walked through the damn door.” I said as I shifted my body to my left leg and folded my arms.
“You know Steph, I don’t wanna get off on a long day of work and then hit Wayne’s house just to only find out you cocking yo legs open and giving it to niggas!” He yelled at me as he stormed towards me. He slammed my body against the wall and squeezed my arms tightly. I grunted in pain but honestly, I deserved it. I was caught.
“Let me go!” I yelled at him. A tear dropped from my eye. “It wasn’t like that Adrian…”
“Oh really? Then what was it like Stephanie?” He demanded an answer from me with a slight pain in his eyes.
“I needed the money.” I said as I licked my top lip, tasting the salty tear.
“So, yo ass couldn’t come to me? Your man? The nigga that been taking care of your muh’fucking child since she was in yo belly? I been with you since you was 17 Steph! Four got damn years and you couldn’t ask me for money? What the fuck did you need the money for? To buy them new clothes that’s in those bags stuffed up in yo closet?” He yelled.
“No. I needed to pay the internet and me and Ty phone bill. He had a project due and…and…just let me go. I’m not making excuses no more Adrian!” I yelled as I slid down the door. I found myself in the fetal position.
“Who you fuck, Stephanie?” He asked me as he sat down on the couch.
“Why does it matter now?” I asked him.
“Because it does Stephanie! That’s fucking why! Who the fuck was it?!” He yelled.
“Jerrell.” I answered in a low voice.
“I can’t hear you. Speak the fuck up.” He said.
“Jerrell!” I yelled back at him.
“Aight then.” He said as he got up. “See if that nigga gone pay yo bills, take care of yo child, and keep food in this house. Cause it damn sure ain’t gone be me no more.”
“No, Adrian!” I yelled as I jumped up. “You can’t walk out on Skylar like that!” I said as I grabbed his arm. But really, I felt he couldn’t walk out on me like that. “Don’t leave me, please…” I said as tears poured out of my eyes.
“You shouldn’t have did what you did, Stephanie!” He scolded me.
“I’m sorry, Adrian. But I love you and I promise you won’t have to worry bout this again.” I said as I held his hand. I looked down and twiddled with his fingers.
“Word, Stephanie?” He said as he put his other hand on my waist.
“Yeah.” I said.
“Don’t fuck me over again.” He said as he gripped my waist tightly, making me jump a little. “I love you and my baby girl too damn much.” He said as he lifted my chin.
“I won’t and I love you too.” I said as I looked into his eyes. “Let’s go back to my room. I can make it up to you.” I slightly smiled.
“What?” He said as he looked at me like I was crazy. “Fuck that. I don’t know if he hit that shit raw.” He said nonchalantly.
“Whatever.” I said as I pulled away from him. He quickly grabbed my arm and turned me around.
“I know what you can do, though.” He said as he smirked, showing off his dimples.

Candles were lit, the lights were off. I had stripped down to my panties and bra. Adrian sat at the edge of my bed with nothing on but his Ralph Lauren boxers. I kissed him softly as I slipped down to the ground and sat up on my knees.
“You gone get daddy right?” He asked me as he rubbed his hand on my neck.
I nodded my head and smiled. I rubbed my hand on the outside of his boxers, tickling his balls. I pulled down his boxers, revealing his semi-hard 10 inches. I rubbed him up and down and licked my lips as he stared down at me with a smirk.
“Stop teasing me.” He said. I smiled and wrapped my lips around him. My head bobbed up and down as I gave him the best head ever. I spit on it, played with it and twirled my tongue around his tip. I sucked and sucked. I deep throated, nearly choking myself. 45 minutes had passed and I could tell Adrian was feeling the tingling in his balls because he couldn’t control himself. He was reaching his climax so I sped up my pace, then went really slow. He came. I moved my head as his cum dripped on the sheets where he sat and on his boxers.
“Damn baby.” He said as he massaged his penis. I watched as he went soft.
I got up off my knees, which were in pain. I rubbed them and then threw on the sweats and t-shirt I had on earlier. I walked in the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste.
I wiped my mouth with a towel and washed my hands. It was going on 4 o’clock in the morning and I had to get up at 8 for this meeting I had to go to start GED classes.
“I thought you would be used to it by now. You still brush your teeth after.” Adrian laughed as he changed his boxers when I walked back in my room.
“Don’t act like you don’t wash your mouth out after you eat me out.” I said as I climbed underneath my covers.
“So, that’s different.” He said as he also got under.
“And how is that?” I asked him.
“Come on Steph. Don’t start. You know why I wash my mouth out.” He said as he exhaled.
“No I don’t! Why? Is it because of what I used to do?”
“It’s exactly because of what you used to do.” He said like he didn’t care.
“Whatever Adrian. You don’t have to treat me like that. It’s not like I still do it.” I said as I turned my back on him.
“So, you don’t think that whole argument we had didn’t have anything to do with you going back to your old days?” He asked me.
I just ignored him. A tear dropped down my eye as he smacked his lips and exhaled deeply. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as I made myself fall asleep.

Visuals coming in the next chapter!! Hope you enjoy and anticipate!

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

2Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

ohh shitt.

so im loving it.
Steph is dead wrong for fuckin
for some damn cable and internet
and aint no body used the damn computer
since she paid the damn bill! She watched like
5 mins of tv!

I feel Adrian on why he's mad.
I think Skye is his. fukk'd up how she
doesn't know who her babys daddy is.

lovee itt, add moree!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

3Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

TheBee

TheBee

swagg!! love it!!

4Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue May 31, 2011 12:20 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Loved it...
Steph need to stay true to her words though...
She was a ho before and it's only fair that Adrien is reluctant about going down but still if she's clean he shouldn't...maybe she should do a test...
Add more!
LOVING IT...

5Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 2
July 16, 6:22 a.m.

I woke up to my phone’s alarm going off. I got up, stretched, and walked to the bathroom. I turned the hot water nozzle all the way on and then stripped down, stepping into the shower. I let the hot water beat down on my back. I was tired. 2 and a half hours of sleep didn’t help me one bit. I grabbed the soap and scrubbed down my body. I heard the bathroom door creak and pulled back the curtain.
“It’s just me, mommy.” Skye said as she pulled down her underwear and got up on the toilet.
I rinsed off, turned off the water, and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body. I stepped out and put my hand on my hip.
“Skye, why are you up?” I asked her.
“I heard my song, mommy and I knew it was you!” She smiled referring to Keyshia Cole’s ‘Take Me Away’.
“You gone come with me today?” I asked her as she flushed the toilet.
“Where?” She questioned.
“Don’t worry ‘bout it. Just ride.” I said as I turned around and ran warm water so she could take a bath.
“Okay mommy.” She said as she took off her Tinkerbell pajama set and got in the tub.
“Wash up.” I said as I turned off the water and kissed her forehead. “I’ll be back in 10 minutes.”
I walked back in my room where Adrian was still sound asleep. Funny thing was, his cell phone wasn’t. It was on silent, but the screen was flashing. I walked over to it and picked it up. ‘Chanel’ was the name popping up and a pretty, but half-naked picture of this broad was on his screen.
I got mad, but I wasn’t gonna bring it to him. I threw his phone back on the dresser. I lotioned down and threw on some clothes. Walking back into the bathroom where Skye was.
“You ready?” I asked her. She nodded her head up and down. I wrapped her towel around her and took her into my room. She dried off and put her outfit on I set out for her.
“Go wake up Uncle Ty and tell him to make you breakfast. I have to make a couple of calls.” I said sending her on her way.
I grabbed my phone and headed outside and sat down on my front step. I scrolled through my contacts and called Jerrell.
“Please answer the phone.” I said as I tapped my foot.
“Stephanie?” He answered the phone.
“Hey Rell.” I said relieved that he answered. Jerrell knew everybody, so I knew he knew who the hell Chanel was.
“Do you know what time it is?” He asked.
“Yeah I know. But I gotta ask you something. Do you know who Chanel is?” I asked.
“Stripper Chanel with the phat ass and the jank with all the tattoos? Yeah. She bad.” I rolled my eyes and by the looks of the picture on Adrian’s phone that was the exact girl.
“I didn’t ask for all that but yeah. Stripper?” I asked.
“Yeah. She like 18 or something. She was running with Zane and he brought her to the street life. She might be a stripper, but she running shit at her age. I heard she pregnant though by…nevermind.” He said.
“What you mean nevermind?” I asked with an attitude.
“Look on some real Steph, I ain’t tryna ruin no relationships or nothing but Adrian got that hoe pregnant. She know he got money and I guess she got the best of him.”
I hung up in his face. I bit my tongue so hard that I literally started to taste the blood in my mouth.
I stormed into my apartment slamming my door behind me. I looked to my left to see Skye at the kitchen table. She jumped and looked at me like I was mad at her. I wasn’t though. Why would I be? I stomped towards my room and slammed my bedroom door behind me.
“You fucking me over Adrian? You got this lil ass bitch pregnant?” I yelled at him as I pulled the covers off of him.
“What the fuck you talking bout?” He asked as he sat up.
“What the fuck I’m talking bout?” I asked him back as I grabbed his phone. “This what the fuck I’m talking bout!” I said as I went through his call log and revealed to him she called him over 3 times and it wasn’t even 7 o’clock in the morning yet.
“Yo, like forreal Stephanie, I don’t know what you talking bout. I ain’t touch that damn girl.”
“Nigga don’t fucking lie. I got proof. Don’t think I don’t.” I said.
“You got proof? Bitch, you got a rumor, lie, a word around town.” He said.
I looked at him like he was crazy. “Bitch?” I said as slapped him in his face.
“Don’t put your hands on me again.” He said calmly as he stood up to me. That pissed me off even more. I slapped, punch, and hit him repeatedly until I stopped from the sudden loss of breath. My body was forced against the wall and Adrian’s fingers got tighter and tighter.
“You need to realize, you not gon ever win a fucking fight, Stephanie. You weak. You are easily broken.” He said as he let me go. I fell to my knees and held my throat, gasping for air. I cried hard, like I was a baby.
“You need to learn to come to me Stephanie. Instead of calling whoever and seeing if you could get some dirt on me because you got caught. Chanel work for Zane, but I’m not telling you something you didn’t know. She was the only way to get in contact with him cause he had to get rid of his phone. You know how that go, right? That was Zane calling from Chanel number. He was letting me know your engagement ring was ready.” He said as he picked me up off the floor.
“Get your shit together,” He said as he began to walk away from me. “And, oh yeah. Andrew got her pregnant, not me.” He said, referring to his 17 year old brother.
“What about the picture?” I sobbed.
“What about it? Has that bitch ever taken a picture with real clothes on? She a stripper, Stephanie.” He said as he walked out of my room, slamming the door.
I picked myself up and climbed underneath my covers. Once again, I was the bad guy. There was a light knock on my door, then a twist of the knob. Skylar came in and got in my bed. She laid in my arms and moved my hair out my face. I gave her a small smile and then she kissed my nose. I closed my eyes and held her close to me. Skye was the only real love I had. She was there when I was mad, sad, happy, and joyful. She don’t care about all that other bullshit. She loves me just the way I am.

“Uncle Ty.” Skye said as Ty opened my bedroom door.
“Sis, I guess it’s too late to tell you, but Adrian was gone ask you to marry him.” He smirked.
I flicked him off and he closed the door back.
My door opened back up and in walked Adrian. “Daddy, what’s wrong with mommy?” Skye asked as she got out of the bed and walked up to Adrian. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. “Don’t worry about it. You wanna go see your Aunt Chelle?” He asked her referring to his older sister Michelle.
“Umhm.” She said as she nodded her head up and down.
“Aight. Lemme put some clothes on.” He said sending her out the room.
He closed the door behind her and walked over to me. “Steph.” He said as he removed the covers off of me.
I didn’t answer him but he sat me up and sat down beside me. I pulled away from him, but he grabbed me closer.
“Lemme see your neck.” He said as he lifted up my chin, relieving the bruise from his grip. I know what you thinking, but he got marks on him from where I hit him too. It ain’t right but it’s just how it is.
“It’s not that bad. Don’t worry bout it.” I said as I moved his hand away from me.
“Come here.” He said as he pulled me to him. He kissed my lips softly. “I hate it when we fight, forreal Stephanie. We gotta stop this bullshit.” He said.
I chuckled. “Shit ain’t changing. We obviously can’t trust each other.”
“I never said I didn’t trust you. I got all my trust in you. Real talk. Just the shit you do is really dumb Steph.” He said as he looked into my eyes. “I love you and I’m not gone keep saying that shit over and over cause you should know it. Stop bringing these bad ass situations to us.” He said.
“Okay Adrian.” I said as I got up, standing in front of him.
“I wanna fuck you so bad.” He said scanning my body, but keeping his eyes locked on my ‘special place’ between my hips.
“Yeah. But you think I fucked Jerrell raw and we both got places to be.” I said as I kissed him, then walked out of my room.
He laughed. I walked into the bathroom and applied some bronzer on my neck to cover the mark and then grabbed my keys and left. I texted Adrian ‘Maybe later;)’ and smiled to myself as I got in my Impala and headed to the local high school to get my GED classes started.

“Aye Ma.” Some guy said as I was pumping gas at the Citgo.
I looked around the pump to see this fine dude. I wanted to ignore him, but he looked so good that I took a double take and smiled. He was a good 5’8’’ which was only 5 inches taller than me. He had a light complexion that had a natural glow like he tanned or something. He was fly. He dressed in a True Religion jean jacket rolled up at the sleeves, a plain white v-neck tee, and some pearl foamposites. He had pretty white teeth and a smile to make any girl melt. He was a pretty boy. He knew it too. He fixed a black and mild as he leaned against the passenger side of his car.
“Wassup?” I said as I put the gas nozzle back in its place and closed my tank.
“You went to George Wythe High?” He asked.
“Yeah. How you know?” I asked as I folded my arms and walked over to him.
“I remember you. I think you were like a freshman or sophomore when I was a senior. I remember you cause you was the baddest girl there at the time.”
I laughed. “Thanks.”
“Yeah. But forreal I think I had a class with you. Like foods & wellness or something.” He said as he thought.
“Umm,4th period Ms. Barnes?” I asked.
“Yeah. That’s right.” He said as he smiled.
“Oh okay. I was a sophomore.” I said, not knowing where else this conversation was going.
“Can I see your phone?” He asked.
“Umm, sure." I said as I grabbed my phone out of my car. I unlocked it then handed it to him.
“She’s beautiful.” He said as he looked at Skylar’s picture. “Who is she?”
“My daughter. She’s 4.” I said.
He hesitated a little, but then smiled, “that’s cool.”
“Hit me up sometime. We can catch up.” He said as he handed me back the phone.
“Okay.” I smiled. A guy came outside and got in his driver seat. He looked like he was a good 15 or 16. He also looked just like him.
“Aight. Hit me up.” He said once again. “I gotta get you out my head now to make sure my lil bro won’t crash my shit.” He laughed before getting in his car.
I got in my car and started my engine. Before pulling off, I looked through my contacts. Chauncey. I smiled and went ahead and texted him ‘Just making sure you ain’t give me a fake number;).’ He text back ‘I’m not that kinda dude. U’ll find that out tho.’
I pulled off. I was already ready running late and talking to Chauncey made it worse.
Before I walked in the building I got a text from Adrian saying ‘what you say?’ I laughed. ‘Yes babe,’ I texted back before walking into the building.
Luckily, I got to the G.E.D. door and there was a note saying the lady was sick and she’d been out for a couple of days. Then, I knew I wouldn’t have to deal with any penalties.
‘Where are you?’ I texted to Chauncey. I wasn’t going to let Adrian know I didn’t have class. I needed time for myself and time to just be away from him.
‘Just got to the mall to cop some kicks.’ He texted. ‘Oh yeah. Didn’t get ur name’
‘Are you at Short Pump? & it’s Stephanie.’
‘Yeah. & my mom’s name was Stephani. How bout I call you boo?’ He texted making me laugh.
‘That’s cool. Can I join? I’m only up the street & I have nothing else better to do’
‘Fasho. I’m wating boo lol.’ He texted. I got in my car and headed towards the Short Pump Town Center. It was a really big outside upscale mall. I loved to go there and cop when I had the money.

I pulled up to the mall and got out of my car. I called Chauncey.
“Wassup boo?” He answered.
I giggled. “I’m walking towards California Kitchen.” I said as I got closer to the restaurant at the back entrance of the mall.
“Aight well I’m coming out Dick’s now.” He said as he disconnected the call. I turned my head to the left to see Chauncey and his brother walking out the door.
“Wassup.” He said as he wrapped his arm around my neck giving me a hug.
“This my lil brother Cameron.” He said.
“Hey.” I said waving at him.
“Wassup.” He nodded.
“Where you wanna go?” He asked me.
“Umm, I’m not here to shop. I can’t.” I said as I looked down.
“Oh. If you ain’t got the money, I got you. I don’t mind.” He smiled.
“But I can’t. I gotta man.” I whispered in his ear. “He’ll go crazy if he knew that I was bringing home bags of shit when I was supposed to be at my G.E.D. class.”
“Look, don’t worry about it. I can keep them at my house.” He said.
“It’s like that already?” I asked him as I laughed.
“I thought you was my boo.” He laughed. “But naw it’s nothing like that. We cool and we chilling right? When you want to you can come over and your stuff will be there if you want or need it.” He said.
“So, do you do this with every girl?” I asked.
“Only the girls I think will be the one…and I never thought that about a girl before.” He said. I felt special.
“Okay.” I agreed.

While we were in Hollister, my phone started ringing. I looked down to see Adrian calling me. I looked at my watch to see it had only been an hour. My G.E.D. classes lasted 3 hours, so I was good. I walked outside and answered the phone.
“Hey Adrian.” I answered.
“Wassup? You still in class?” He asked.
“Yeah, why? Something wrong? Is Skye okay? Do I needa come home?” I asked him.
“Naw, she fine. I just umm,” he hesitated. “Miss you.”
I laughed.“Are you serious? I only been gone for a lil bit. Imagine if I had a job.” I said.
“Yeah.” He said.
“I gotta go. The instructor starting to look at me funny.” I lied.
“Aight.” He said disconnecting the call.
I turned around to go back in Hollister and ran straight into a female. I looked up to see Michelle, Adrian’s sister.
“Hey, Chelle…” I said nervously.
“Hey! What are you doing here?” She asked.
“Just picking up a couple dresses and shirts.” I said trying to avoid her. I knew I was caught.
“Oh, but I thought you had them G.E.D. classes today, well that’s what Adrian told me.” She said.
“I do. We have an hour long lunch break, so I decided to come here.”
“Oh, okay.” She smiled. “Well, you should bring Skye and Ty over my house later. I’m having a little get together and I wanna see my niece.” She said as she hugged me.
“Okay, I will. See you later.” I said as I went back into the store.
“Off the hook hopefully.” I said to myself as I sighed with relief.
“You good?” Chauncey asked as I walked up to him.
“Yeah. I think I’m gonna go. Take these with you for me?” I said to him as I handed him the dresses, shorts, and shirts I picked up to him.
“Aight boo.” He said as he grabbed the clothes out of my hands and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
“Text me later. Bye Cameron.” I said as I waved bye to him and walked out of the store. A wave of sadness came over me. I just went shopping with a guy I barely knew from nearly 6 years prior. And I know me and Adrian argued a lot but he was still my man and I loved him.
I got in my car and headed home. I knew Michelle had already told him that I was at the mall so I was just going to tell him half of the truth if he asked.

“Why you back early?" Adrian asked me as I walked in the door.
“Didn’t feel like staying.” I said as I stay on my couch. “Where’s Ty and Skye?” I asked.
“Ty out with his girl and Skye taking a nap.” He said. “And you didn’t feel like staying or you didn’t feel like going?” He said slightly coming off.
“Aight forreal I don’t wanna argue so I’m gone tell you straight up that I was at the mall cause my teacher won’t there and so I had time to at least go look for a birthday gift for Ty.” I lied.
“Yeah that’s what I thought cause Chelle told me she saw you. But the part you left out was that you was with some lil nigga with braids right?” He asked.
“He was one of Ty’s friends and Ty told him what he wanted so he came up and met me at the mall so we could put our money to get it for him.”
“Uh huh. So where is it at?” He asked me.
I got nervous. I was either caught or I was just gonna lie my ass off.
“It was a big order so they gone deliver the day before his birthday.”
“But don’t that cost money to get it delivered? Money you don’t have??” He questioned me even more.
“It sure does.” I said as I rolled my eyes.
“Whatever man. That money better be legit. I’m out. I got somewhere to be.”
“Oh, trust me it is.” I got smart.
“Don’t get ahead of yourself Stephanie.” He said.
He walked over to me and took my keys out of my hand and left out the door.

I sat there and thought. That short time I was with Chauncey was a breath of fresh air. I didn’t have to explain myself to him about anything. I didn’t have any reason to get upset or have to walk around upset.
I went in Ty’s room to get a bud so I could bust it down and roll up. Let’s be honest. I smoke like a chimney, but I don’t let that define me. I don’t do it in front of my child or my company so I know my boundaries, but if I wanted to get high, I would do it. I’m grown.

I laid back on the couch and puffed on a doobie. I turned on Tyga’s Black Thoughts 2 and sung along to his Reminded featuring Adele when I got a call from Chauncey.
“Hello?” I answered. “Wassup boo?” He asked.
“Nothing,” I inhaled. "Listening to Black Thoughts 2.” I said.
“Oh that’s my shit. You smoking or something? What you inhaling for?” He asked.
“Yeah.” I answered.
“Oh. Lemme come over there. I like a girl that I can get high and trip with. I like a girl that I can say another girl ass is phat and she can agree with me.” He laughed.
I giggled. “So, we on that already? Why are you being so bold and telling me what qualities you like? What did I tell you?”
“What you tell me?” He asked. “I told you I had a man…” I said as I quickly put my phone between my legs and looked at who was coming through my door.
“Wassup Sis?” Ty asked coming through the door.
I exhaled in relief. “Oh, it’s just you. Hey lil bro. where you been?” I said as I put my phone back to my ear.
“Chilling with Tanashe’ [Tah-Nah-Shay].” He said referring to his girlfriend. He came and sat down beside me.
“Stephanieeeeee…” Chauncey whined my name. “Yeah?” I asked. “Who is that?” “My lil bro.” I said.
“Oh. How old is he? He should chill with Cameron.”
“He’s older than him. He’s about to be 18 in a couple days.”
“Growing up huh? I’ve been raising Cameron and my lil sis on my own since they was 7 when our mom died. Now he driving, rapping, spending money, and pulling hoes my age. I can’t keep up with him.” Chauncey laughed.
I joined him. “Same here. See Tyquann?? This is my baby. He’s like my son. I’ve been raising him on my own too, since he was 11. My mama hooked on drugs, you know how that go, and our daddy got life.”
“See? We do have more things in common then you know.” He laughed making me smile.
“Sis, who is that?” Ty asked me. “A friend.” I said as I waved him off.
“Who?” He questioned me again. “Are you my daddy?” I asked getting frustrated with him. “Go to your room nosey.” I said as I dismissed him.
“You can’t get mad at him.” Chauncey laughed. “If I had a sis like you. I would want to protect you and know who and everybody you talk to.” He said.
“See, you overboard. Never in my life has he questioned me like that.”
“Well, he getting older. He starting to be big lil brother.”
“Sure.” I said.
We continued our conversation about any and everything for two hours straight.

_________

I put on some graffiti type leggings and an off the shoulder shirt. I put on some nude stilettos and took my hair down, letting it fall down my back.
“Where you going?” Adrian questioned me.
“So, you not going to Michelle house or am I going by myself with Skylar and Ty.” I questioned him, looking at him like he was crazy.
“Oh. I forgot.” He said as he smirked. It wasn’t funny though. This nigga was always tryna catch somebody doing wrong and that shit got to me. I decided to have an attitude for the rest of the night because I didn’t want to deal with his antics and I’m sure he wouldn’t wanna deal with mine.
“I’m going to go get Skye ready. I’m tryna be out this house by 7 because I want to go to the store.” I said as I walked towards my bedroom door.
“With what money?” He asked. I shot him a deathly stare.
“With my money.” I said pursing my lips and pointing to myself.
“That you got from fucking a nigga.” He said as he rolled his eyes and lit a black and mild.
I stormed over to him as fast as I could and I slapped him. He immediately jumped up and put the lit end of the black to my neck. I screamed out in shock and pain.
“Don’t put your hands on me again girl.”
“Fuck you!” I yelled as I rushed out of my room. “Ty, Get Skylar! Let’s go!” I yelled as tears poured down my eyes.
“Sis? What’s going on?” He asked me, coming out of his Skye’s room and holding her hand.
“Don’t worry bout it. Just get your niece and come on.” I said as I sniffed and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.
“Naw, fuck that. I’m tired of this shit sis! I’m tired of you letting this nigga put his hands on you and you don’t do shit bout it! You always tell me to leave it alone because he the one that pay the bills. Fuck that!” He yelled at me.
“Brah, this ain’t got nothing to do with you or Skylar. I love ya’ll both. It’s just your sister. Sometimes she get the best of me.” Adrian said to Ty.
“Tyquann, come on!” I screamed at him.
“Whatever man. That’s bullshit! You love my sister? Show that shit. Don’t put your hands on her though.” He said stepping up to Adrian.
“Come on, Skye.” I said as I held my hand out. Tears filled up in her eyes as she watched her Uncle and the man she called Daddy go hard at each other.
“You jumping in the deep end nigga. Back the fuck up.” Adrian said as he spat venom in Ty’s face.
Ty pushed him and threw the first punch. That was the beginning of a fight that seemed to never end. Skylar was pushed down and her screams and cries carried throughout our apartment building as I tried to break them up. Seeing that I couldn’t break it up, I called Chauncey, Ty’s friend, and Adrian’s little brother Andrew. They all showed up within minutes and Ty and Adrian were still fighting. Blood was all over my carpet and the two of them were bruised badly. They got the best of each other.
Ty’s friend, Rashaun and Chauncey’s little brother Cameron took Ty in his room, slamming the door behind them and Andrew took Adrian outside. My world was falling apart. Chauncey sat me down on the couch so I could breath and try to calm Skye down. As we both were stable, police sirens wailed outside of the building.
“Who the fuck called the police??” I asked Chauncey. He shrugged his shoulders as I put Skye in his lap. I rushed to the Ty’s room and asked all three of them if they called.
They all said no. I walked out of my front door and down the stairs to see the lady that lived underneath me outside talking to the police with Andrew and Adrian both in handcuffs.

A nicee looonnngggg add Smile

6Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Firstie. Okk, so I stopped after
Chancey or whateve' told
her it was cool for him to
buy her stuff. Im startin to
think she's a hoe. I mean, she
just got choked out by Adrien,
cause of doing lil stuff like
that. Then she basicallt just
told A she was gonna chill with
sh.t so they can be on gudd terms.
Like really chick?? Your gonna
go and shop with another dude
knowing A be trippin. He's gonna
find out. And then he's not
gonna believe her when she says
she has GED class. SMH. then she
wanna cry cuz he gotta naked' picture
in his fone, girl please, you gets
no sympaty, empathy, non of that sh.t

but ummmm, where did you find her lil brother??? I swear you stay on them fine dudes lol!

well, i must continue.
be backk with anotherr review!

7Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:15 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

AHHHHH F.CK!!!!!!
That was mad crazyy!
im really liking thiss

Adrien. My my my, I hope
he got his ass whoopd!
You dont burn no body! wtfreak
kinda mess is tht??

Poor lil Skye got knocked down.
Ty's cute, lil bro stickn up
for his big sis.

Steph && Adrien both have problems.

&& Michelle knows she doesnt have
to tell A every damn thing. Her ole
snitch ass. SMH.

Wonder how they're gonna get outta
this onee?!

uppxzs!!!!!! addd soon pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:35 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Lol like Wayne said
"Hoes gon be hoes"
Ty's real name is ISSA THOMPSON
Chauncey's real name is KIRKO BANGZ
in case u wanted to know
Hehe! (Lol I'm like in lovee w/ Kirko Bangz
so I had to throw him in)

U'll come to hate Adrian in the
Upcoming chapters (in my opinion)
There's shocking news in the next
Chapter!!!!

9Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 3
July 21st, 8:14 a.m.

“Dumbass.” I said as I stuck my middle finger up in my rearview mirror. I cut the dude off because he was driving slow and all I was trying to do was get around him. He tried to be a bad ass after and ride my ass all the way downtown. I was on my way to the courthouse. Tyquann had to attend this court date. He was being charged with A&B. He sat quietly and bobbed his head to Red Rum in the passenger seat as I sped in and out on traffic. He had to be there by 8:30 and it was already 8:14. It was a twenty minute ride downtown from my grandmother’s place where me, Ty, and Skye were staying.

Once we pulled up, I called Chauncey. He was keeping Skylar for me.
“What’s going on?” He answered.
“Nothing yet. We haven’t went it. Is Skye up yet?” I asked.
“Yeah. She’s eating breakfast.”
“Okay. Well make sure she gets a bath and then pack her a bag for me. She’s going to go stay with my Best Friend for awhile.”
“Ya’ll can stay with me. You know that.” Chauncey sighed.
“Yeah. I know but I really don’t have time to be talking bout that right now. Just get the bag ready for me.” I said as I grabbed my purse out the back seat.
“Aight.”
“Bye.” I said disconnecting the call.
I locked my door and Tyquann and I proceeded to the double doors of the courthouse.
“Just in time.” I said in his ear as the sheriff called his name.

Well, I was disappointed. Ty had to serve 10 days in Juvenile Hall and then another 20 in the county jail, being that he would be 18 in just a few days.
I returned to Chauncey’s house without Tyquann.
“Mommy where’s Uncle Ty?” Skye asked me as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.
“He’ll be back soon.” I said to her as I put her down.
“What’s up? What happened?” Chauncey asked me as I sat down beside him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
“They gave him 30 days. 10 at the Hall and 20 in the County.” I said as I sat up to slip my heels off.
“Damn. That’s fucked up. Is ol’ dude getting locked up too?” He asked.
“Look, all I know is he still at my apartment and I gotta go back there and get some of our shit and take it to Kreayshawn and Chrystian’s house.” I said.
“I don’t see why you won’t stay here. You and Skylar would be safe. Adrian don’t know shit bout me. He don’t know where I stay.”
I got frustrated. I didn’t need Chauncey to do this to me right now. “If I said we were going to stay there, we gon stay there.”
“Aight man. Don’t get no fucking attitude with me.” Chauncey cursed at me.
“Whatever.” I said as I got up and went into the bathroom. I changed my clothes and put on a long sleeve black v-neck, bleached shorts, and my pink black and white Griffey’s. I put my hair up in a messy bun.
“Skye, get your shoes and book bag.” I said with exhaustion in my voice.
She put on the same shoes I had on and put her book bag on her back.
“I’ll be back later when I get her situated over there.” I said to Chauncey as I stood in front of him.
“Aight.” He said as he got up.
He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes. He saw how tired and frustrated I was.
He came in for what I thought was a kiss, but he just kissed my nose. “You be aight.”
He walked Skye and I to my car. I put her in her car seat and closed the door.
“Just spend the night tonight. Skye can stay with Kreayshawn and them. I just want you to stay with me tonight.”
I walked over to my driver’s side and got in, letting down my window and turning my air on so Skye wouldn’t burn up in the heat.
“I’ll think about it Chauncey.” I said putting my shades on.
He bent over and stuck his head in the window, poking his lips out so I could give him a kiss. I wanted to, but the timing wasn’t right for me at this moment. I kissed my hand and put it against his lips.
“Good enough?” I asked him.
He laughed. “Yeah, boo.” He bye to Skylar. “Byyyeeee.” She dragged out her word as I rolled my window up and backed out of the parking space.

I went ahead and stopped by my place. I knew Skylar wanted to see Adrian. She hadn’t seen him since 5 days prior when everything went down. I used my key to open my door. Everything that was messed up, was cleaned and the apartment looked spotless. I was surprised.
I walked in with Skye trailing behind me. I opened my bedroom door to see Adrian asleep.
“Adrian.” I called out his name, kicking the bed.
He groaned and turned over, wiping his eyes.
“What?” He asked.
“I brought Skye to see you.” I said. “You better get some quality time in. You ain’t gon see her for awhile.”
“Fuck you. Ain’t seen her in a week-”
“Fuck YOU!” I yelled. “Nigga I don’t give a fuck! You fucked up. Not me!”
“Mayne, get out you fucking hoe. You run yo mouth to damn much. Get yo hoe ass out forreal.” He said as he started pushing me towards the door.
“Stop!” I yelled at him. He took his hands off me.
“Get out.”
“We can settle this. How bout we get a muh’fucking paternity test. You wouldn’t have to worry about this shit no more.”
“Fasho. You ain’t said nothing but a word.”
“Punk ass bitch.” I mumbled as I grabbed Skye’s hand. I put her back in her car seat and pulled off. It’s crazy that me and Adrian really came to this childish shit.

“Stephanie, don’t worry bout that shit. We got you and Skye. Tomorrow, we can go down to the DNA place and we’ll get that shit straight.” Kreayshawn said as she played with Skylar’s hair, who sat in her lap.
“Yeah, I just never thought I would hate Adrian so much. Tyquann is locked up because of him.” I said as I rubbed my forehead.
“But you got me and Chrystian. And that dude Chauncey.” She said as she thought.
“Where did you meet this dude and why is he so nice to you?” She laughed.
“Girl, he went to George Wythe.” I said.
“Oh my gosh!” Chrystian exclaimed. “I know him! He lightskin witta dimple right?” She asked.
“Yeah. How you know him?” I asked.
“Well, I don’t know him, know him.” She laughed. “But I ran into him at the club like last Saturday. He bad yo. Like baby is a ballerrrr.” She said as she pretended to shoot a hoop.
“He rap don’t he?” She asked.
“I don’t know. He ain’t never told me. I mean we never had the chance to actually sit down and talk about ourselves. Not since everything happened.”
“Well, check up on him. You know how them rapper niggas is. That’s all I’m saying about the situation.”
“Okay.” I said. “I’ll probably stay with him tonight. Ya’ll just make sure Skye is straight for me, aight?” I said as I grabbed my keys off the table.
“We got you. Love you.” Kreayshawn said.
“Love ya’ll too. Gimme a kiss, Skye.” I said as I bent over.
She pecked my lips and continued to watch T.V.

I arrived back at Chauncey’s house. He was cooking fried chicken and baked macaroni and cheese.
“I hope it’s good.” I said as I sat on top of his counter.
“My mama taught me how to cook to make sure I knew how to take care of myself and Cameron.” He laughed. “But, don’t be telling niggas I’m cooking like a female and shit.”
“Chauncey, ain’t nothing wrong with that.” I laughed.
“Fuck that.” He laughed. “But you staying tonight or what?” He asked.
“I guess.” I said.
He came in between my legs and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. “Thank you, boo.”
He planted kisses on my chest, then looked up at me. He smiled, and I smiled back. “You’re welcome.” I said as I began to come in for a kiss, but there was a knock at his back door. He opened the door for people who I were familiar with. It was Kelly, Jeremiah, and Spade.
I fucked all these niggas.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

YES!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

*calms down...gos to read*

11Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

lmaoooo!!!!!!!!!! boyy they finna fxck her chances upp! Spade & Jer look a likee.

Adrien is an ass hole!!! && chauncey is aight, aint trustin that sweet mess.

killer add tho.

mi lil boo in jail!!!! nooooo!!!!

12Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm so feeling this so far...

I got a bit to go but will give
a thorough review later...Love it hun...

Upz...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

13Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

yeaa, so i L O V E this!
but,
stephanie just T R O U B L E! Wink
lol, she's a good mom tho!
-Adrian: asshole..[maybe Steph bring that side outta him]
-Ty: GREAT brother..
-Chauncey: i like him, but there gotta be a catch!

add
add
add
add
add
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy

14Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Spade & Jeremiah are brothers ! I just didnt mention it yet .
We'll see if Chauncey is sketchy or not !! I will add soon Smile

15Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay, so I caught up and now is wondering something very important...When is the next add??? I mean this is the bomb fareal. Dang, she like messed with everybody huh...Its messed up with Adrian although he is just very insecure...Love it...add asap...

16Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

i'll add soon hopefully

17Trouble Empty NEW PAGE = NEW ADD Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay new page

18Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Girl With Big Dreams

Girl With Big Dreams

this story crazy u need to hurry up and add more !! Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/GirlW_Dreams

19Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 4
July 21st, 8:48 p.m.

I quickly slipped off the counter and ran to the bathroom as the boys came in, along with a couple others following behind, plus a girl. I stood at the sink and began shaking like someone had just thrown a bucket of ice water on me in the peak of the winter.
'Does Chauncey know about me? Is that why he's been acting the way he has? Is he tryna do something to me?'

I paced back and forth as I thought of what exactly should I do. Would it be disrespectful if I leave? Should I lie? Or should I just go unnoticed? Maybe I should stay and see what happens.

I shook my head. I would be damned if I was gonna face my demons tonight after everything that had happened. I quietly walked past the kitchen and grabbed my car keys. I picked up my shoes, unlocked the front door, then quietly shut it behind me. I didn't feel like being embarrassed or having something happen to me. I slipped on my shoes and skipped down the porch steps. I started my engine and pulled off. If Chauncey didn't have bad intentions tonight, I'll get an ear-full before this night is over.

As I drove to Kreayshawn's house, my phone started vibrating off the hook. It was Andrew, Adrian's little brother. What the fuck did he want. Me and him never got along and he never called me for shit.
"Hello?" I answered with an attitude.
"Wassup Stephanie?" He questioned me.
"On my way somewhere. What you want?" I said, not trying to reveal where me or Skye will be staying.
"I need your help." He sighed.
"For what Andrew? I don't have time for the bullshit. Spit it out."
"I need you to convince Chanel to have an abortion. I don't wanna have a baby by no hoe."
"Andrew, lemme tell you something. You are wrong. Why the fuck did you stick yo dick somewhere it shouldn't have been and at the same time you went raw dog? Fuck is wrong with you??" I scolded him.
"I didn't the rubber broke." He pleaded.
"You should've fucking stopped." I sighed heavily. "I'll see what I can do. Send me her number."
"Aight thanks. And Stephanie?" He called my name.
"What Andrew?" I replied with exhaustion.
"If it means anything. I'm sorry about how I acted towards you when you and Adrian was together. I guess I was jealous that you spent more time with my big brother than I did."
"Thanks, Andrew. I'll talk to you later." I said disconnecting the call.

I arrived to Chrystian and Kreayshawn's house. They were up watching 'ATL' and Skylar was still up right along with them.
"Hey, ya'll." I said as I picked Skye up and sat her in my lap, sitting down in between Chrys and Shawn.
"What are you doing back here?" Chrys asked me.
"I'll tell you tomorrow. But, for now me and Skye going to bed. It's been a long day."
Skylar sucked her teeth and as soon as she did I plucked her in her mouth. She jumped and frowned her face as tears began to form in her eyes.
"I don't know what you crying for. You know better lil girl. Now, c'mon. You carrying your smart self to bed now and I'm not playing."
Skye was tough, so she didn't bust out crying like a little baby. She quietly sobbed as she wiped her eyes and walked in front of me to Chrys and Shawn's guess bedroom.

We both got in the bed and as soon as I closed my eyes, I got call from Chauncey.

Will add more later ! I'm about to go somewhere.

20Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 pm

TheBee

TheBee

that was delicious!!

goood add

i love it

21Trouble Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

nicee, waiting for the restt!