Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Trouble - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble

+11
PureBeautyXXX
kaylee
dezzy.baby1
foreverBLUE
Girl With Big Dreams
__eyeCandy
golden07
SexyT
TheBee
J'Adore
her love is infinite ;)
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Girl With Big Dreams

Girl With Big Dreams

SMDH this just get better && better
but why did she catch a attitude for im kinda lost
but this is soo good

http://www.twitter.com/GirlW_Dreams

77Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:33 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

If i was steph i would still go up there!!
Show him that she could handle behing around his baby momma!!

Add soon please

78Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:59 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 14
September 24, 10:21 a.m.

"Open your mouth." The lady that worked at the paternity test place said to Skye. She did as she was told. The lady swabbed the inside of her cheeks then placed the cotton swab in a plastic baggie.
She did the same to Jerrell.

"I'll call you when i get the results mailed to me." I said as he strapped Skylar in the backseat out my car.
"Aight, Steph." He closed the door.
Jerrell stepped a little closer to me and placed one hand on my car and the other on my waist. I was pinned.
"What you doing, silly?" I laughed as i placed my hand on his chest. He leaned in and kissed me.
"Seriously Jerrell?" I said as our lips smacked apart.
"Don't tell me you didn't want it." He smirked. He was trying to be sexy.
"Von and Tazz are right there! You gone get me caught up with Chauncey!" I yelled at him.
"Who the fuck is they to me? We're both grown. It was a simple kiss. If they go back and gossip to him like they're wearing skirts, that's their problem." He said.
"No, you're wrong. It's now my problem. Chauncey is gonna be pissed. I'll holla at you later." I rolled my eyes. I folded my arms and strutted away in my new Balenciaga red bottom pumps Chauncey sent me.
I got in my car and pulled off. Jerrell knew i was in a relationship with Chauncey. Why would he even think about kissing me?
Von and Tazz followed me home. At this point, they were even annoying too. With them around, it was nothing but noise. Everytime i got in my car to go somewhere, they hop in their Escalade and followed. I had to tell Chauncey that i had enough. It had been nearly three weeks since my last run-in with Marco.

***Chauncey's Perspective***

Later that night

"This is the official Procrastination Kills After Party for my boy Chauncey Chazz!" DJ Quiksilver yelled from the booth. I had just finished performing in DC and my after party was at Club Love.
While they were playing my new single, i was in the VIP getting faded with my team and my management. Without them i wouldn't have been here.
I bobbed my head as i looked down on everybody dancing and singing my song. A fine ass dime in an all black fitted dress came up and grinded her ass on me. She snaked her body and dropped it low. She had me hypnotized for real. I couldn't take my eyes off her backside. I placed my hands on her waist. The VIP was crowded. I guess no one but me noticed that the girl snuck in.
She stuck my finger up her dress and looked back at me. She was wet as hell.
"I gotta go." She said. She pulled her phone out her bra. She reached in my pocket and pulled out mine.
She put my number in her phone and put hers in my mine.
"Call me later." She walked off.
"Yo, who is that?" One of my boys asked.
"I don't know. But that hoe was bad." I said.
As the night went on the girl kept texting me.

Subject: what u doin tonight Chauncey Chazz? (:

To: Melanie
Subject: probably hit the studio

Subject: Sad

The next day she kept texting me. I thought she was just a hoe because at the club she was freaky as hell. She kept hitting me with how she just wanted time with me and i started to thinking she was real. So, i told her tonight i would scoop her.

I drove to P.G. County. That's where she lived. She told me to beep the horn when i got in front of her house.
I turned the corner and saw her standing on the corner where a bunch of hookers strolled. She had me thinking she was a hooker.
I looked at her up and down. She had on some jeans, some sneakers, and a multi-colored jacket. She leaned in the car.
"I can't wait to fuck." I just looked at her. I thought to myself and asked, "why the hell she so plain?"
"Nah, it's cool c'mon." She got in the car and let the seat all the way back. I pulled off. She slipped off her jeans and she ain't have no panties on. She took out a pair of heels out her bag and slipped them on. She took off her jacket and put on a dress. As she turned around and put her stuff in her bag in the backseat, i swerved 'cause all i could see was her ass up in the air.
She turned back around and let her seat up. She unzipped my pants and pulled my mans out.
"Can i kiss it?" She whispered in my ear. She put her head in my lap and kissed my tip.
I reached in my glove compartment and pulled out a bone and a lighter. She lit the blunt and the weed really made her go.
She whispered in my ear again. "Can i lick it?" She wrapped her lips around my dick. The faster she went, the more i pressed down on the accelerator. The light was red, but all i could see was green 'cause all i had on my mind was pussy.
I sped through the light. Her head game was intense. I was pushing 90 miles an hour.
I looked in the rearview mirror to see blue and red strobe lights and the sound of sirens wailed.
"Shit." I said as i pushed her up and zipped up my zipper.
I pulled over.
Baby girl started crying and shit. All i wondered was 'what the hell wrong with her?'
"Wipe your tears." I said.
"License and registration please." The officer said. I reach in my glove compartment and gave it to him.
It all checked out. "You realize you were doing 90 in a 55 don't you?" He asked.
"There was an emergency at home." I lied.
He bent over and flashed his flashlight in me and ol' girl's face.
The look on his face told me he smelled the weed.
"Natalie?" He said in shock. Natalie? This hoe said her name was Melanie.
I found out they went to the same church. "Please don't tell on me..." she cried as he put her in the front seat of the squad car.
He walked back over to my driver's side.
"You got yourself a felony." He said.
"What? Let me tell you some real shit. I wasn't smoking no weed." I jumped to conclusions.
"She's seventeen." He said.
"Officer i swear to God i didn't know. She was at a 21 & up after party at a club. I thought she was of age, Sir." I pleaded.
"Are you Chauncey Chazz?" He asked.
I nodded my head up and down. "Look, you're doing big things. I'm a fan. I'll let you go this time. But if i catch you speeding, smoking marijuana in a car, or with her again, I'll have to take you in."
"Yes Sir and thank you." I said. I looked at 'Natalie' through the rearview mirror. She was crying her eyes out, but i didn't feel bad. Shit, for what?
He handed me my license and registration and i gave him her bag.
"Have a good night, Mr. Allison." He said. I pulled off into the night. I was so glad i didn't fuck her.

Being on tour had me feeling like i could do what i want. I felt like the King or some shit. But i know all that shit would fade, because i was forgetting where home was Steph would kill me if she knew i let another bitch give me head. I told her the world would be ours if she didn't fuck it up, but damn, i beat her to it. As long as she didn't find out, i would be straight. This situation would be better left in the dark.

***Stephanie***

I felt the need to spoil myself so, while Skye was at school i decided to go get my nails done. A girl at work needed the extra money for books for school, so i let her have my shift.
I decided to bring Jas with me. The only time she got out of the house was to kick it with her boo Jason.

"Mmm. HipHop Daily..." she said as she popped her gum and flipped through the magazine while i got a full set done.
"Amber Rose is a bomb ass bitch. But she needa get her act together. She just want a nigga for his money." She said as she looked at an article about her. It was talking about how after her and Yeezy broke up, around the same time Kim K and Reggie Bush broke up, Reggie and Amber used each other as rebounds.
"You're crazy. Amber loved Kanye. He used her as an accessory." I said.
"Hmph. Whatever. I'm not fucking her." She said as she flipped the page.
"Oh my damn!" She exclaimed, nearly falling out of her seat.
"What?" I said as i looked over, trying to see what she was seeing.
She showed me the magazine.
It was titled,
CHAZZ LOOKING FOR LATE NIGHT AZZ???

See me personally, i love me some of that Chauncey Chazz. That boy is fine and he can put a hurting on me.

The article editor wrote. I read on.

i would think he could get a** from any and every girl in the world, so why is this plain jane getting in his car at 2 something in the morning? A fellow co-editor of mine spotter Chazz pulling up at a corner that's prone to have hookers and h**s. If my sources told me correctly, i swore Chazz had a beautiful girlfriend at home.
If you don't believe any of this, more power to you. To each is own. But here's the proof pictured below.
Mrs. Chazz, if you're reading this, i think you need to hold it down a little better than what you do at home.

Pictured under and beside the article were photos of some floozy wearing some played ass air force one's, and a colorful ass jacket getting into a tinted black Suburban. Chauncey had just told me two days prior that he was renting that truck for his stay in DC. I'm guessing the photographer walked up closer without being noticed, because there was a decent close up picture of the two of them in the car. If i didn't believe the article, i had no choice but to believe that picture. That was Chauncey. That was his smile, his dimples.

Here i was beating myself up about me and Jerrell while all the while Chauncey living like a single man. That was bullshit. He was gonna get it from me and i was not gonna give a fuck about feelings getting hurt.

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

79Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Jerrell ole slick ass! lol
he cool with me tho, he got
swagg

Chauncey better not fxck that.
he better nott!

Wait wait wait, wtf is this??
wth is she doing?? gettin undressed
& why is he not sayin nothing??
omg this chick is trippin for real.

i hope stephanie puts her foot up
his ass lol.

omg wow, 17. lmao, chauncey better
be glad he got off! smh. tht was too
close. i wonder how, if at all, steph
is gonna find out.

Yay nails!!! =D

yess!!!! Jason so damn fineee! Yu
did me a huge favor lol. I swear i
could play in his hair all day!

Tabloids. lol. Well Chauncey Chaunce,
you caught bruh. I hope Steph doesnt
do anything to get back at him. He
needs to get her trust back just like
he made her!

lovedd that add!

uppersxz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

80Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 15
September 26, 3:16 p.m.

I boarded the plane to LA. I was gone show up a little early. Skye was being taken care of by Jasmyn. She was gonna hold down the house for me. Chauncey must have thought that since he was older than me, he could play those bitch ass games, do what he wanted, and treated how he felt with no consequences. He had it twisted. I mean, don't get me wrong, i didn't say i did no wrong, but we made a promise to each other and i expected him to keep his ends of the shit.
While on the plane, he texted me, called me, did everything he could to protect himself before i found out. Little did he know, i already did.

I stepped in the terminal of the LAX airport. I hailed a taxi and got driven to the hotel i knew he was staying at. He gave me the schedule.
"Do you happen to know which room Chauncey Allison is staying in?" I asked the concierge.
"Yes. Are you a relative?" She asked.
"I'm his wife. I would like a key." I said with a stern look. This white bitch was tryna give me the third degree.
"Here you go." She said as she smiled and quickly dismissed me.
I snatched the key and went into the elevator.
I tapped my foot as i patiently waited to get off on the eighth floor.

*Ding!*

I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to room 503. It was almost 3:20. Chauncey was scheduled to get here and 3:30. I threw my purse on the chair and left my luggage in the hallway.
I walked in the King Deluxe Suite. Nice. It had a jacuzzi, a big ass bed, and a few bottles of champagne and wine. It was decked out with a private balcony, a full kitchen, and a full living room.
I stripped out of my clothes and put my luggage in the closet. I was gonna tease him. Give him something to look foward to when he walked in, then i was gone hit him with it. I was gonna let him have it. He was gone be surprised to hear that i knew the hoe was 17. Von had slipped up and said it when he was talking about it with Tazz.
The door knob twisted as i was looking in the bathroom mirror at myself. I sprayed myself with perfume and put my pearls on my neck.
He sighed heavily and put his bags down.
"I'll catch up, mayne." He said as he dapped someone up. The door closed behind him. I watched him as he walked in the bedroom and closed the door behind him.
i had on nothing on but a pair of stilettos, my bra, and my panties.
I quietly opened the door and saw him texting. Next minute my phone started ringing. He jumped up and looked directly at me.
He was surprised to see me as i bit my bottom lip and put my hands on my hips.
"What you doing here?" He smiled.
I walked over to him and put my finger on his lips. "Shh." I said as i laid him back. I climbed on top of him and put a dip in my back as he placed his hands on my ass.
"Babe..." i said as i sucked his neck.
"Wassup." He said in a deep, sexy voice.
"You wanna tell me," i began as i bit down gently on his neck. I moved up to his ear and whispered, "why you was creeping with a young ass bitch?" I spat venom at him. I pushed him in his chest and stood up.
"Steph." He said as he sat up and put his face in his hands.
"Steph what? You cheated on me after you told me we were getting married! That's bullshit!" I yelled at him.
"I can explain." He said as he used his hands to talk.
"Explain what?" I snapped. "You see this," i felt on my body. "Never again." I said as i walked out of the room. I went back in the bathroom and put on my Levi jeans.
"I didn't fuck her, Stephanie! I swear to you!" He protected himself as i buttoned up my jeans.
"Really? You want me to believe that?" I asked him.
"Yeah Stephanie." He sighed.
"Why you creeping at all hours of the night like that? Why you picking up seventeen year old hoes you don't even know?" I asked him.
"I didn't know she was seventeen. And you know what? I don't even wanna talk about that. I just wanna let you know that i didn't fuck her. I was speeding and i got pulled over. The officer knew her and pulled her out the car. That was it, Steph." He said.
"Oh, and that's supposed to justify the fact that you were on your way to fuck her, but something else prevented it? You still had intentions to fuck her whether you knew how old she was or not! If that officer would have not noticed her and he just gave you a ticket for speeding, you would have went on about your way then fucked her!" I yelled.
"Stephanie, i know it don't make it right, but babe, i'm sorry. Please don't hold it against me."
"You should have never picked the hoe up." I said as i put on my shirt and walked out of the bathroom. I put on my shoes, grabbed my luggage, and my purse. I walked out of the hotel room.
"Where you going, Babe?" He asked as he ran after me down the hall.
"To go to another hotel. I don't even wanna be here no more." I said, feeling the urge to cry.
"Don't go." He said as he rubbed his hands up and down my arms.
I looked away from him.
"Don't go." He said as he lifted my chin and kissed me.
"Okay." I said without a smile. Just for his satisfaction.
"Ladies man of the year!" His team hollered as we walked back to the room together. Chauncey laughed. I shot a look at him. It wasn't funny. Did he think he was a player or something?

Chauncey and i laid in the bed together. I was still pissed at him, so everytime he said something i didn't like, i hit him, hard. I didn't care. He jumped up from his reflexes, then laughed. He thought i was playing.
He held me tightly as he showed me the pictures on his phone from his shows.
"Where da hoes at? I bet you don't gotta picture of them." I got slick with him.
"I sure don't." He laughed.
"Whatever." I said as i turned over. He reached over and wrapped his arms around me, then there were a couple knocks at the door.
"Who is that?" I asked him.
"Oh shit. I forgot Dionne and Zy'aire was almost here." He said as he jumped out the bed. I got up and followed.
"Zy! Wassup lil man!" He said as he picked him up and kissed him. It was cute.
"Wassup." He said as he wrapped an arm around Dionne.
In that instance i caught an attitude. They looked like the perfect little family.
"Hey, how are you?" Dionne said as she flashed her pearly white teeth at me.
"Fine." I said as i threw her a fake smile.
"I'm gonna get this over with now, so there won't be bad blood. I apologize for calling you a bitch but," she paused. "I don't apologize for kissing Chauncey. I was here first." She said. She tried to play that nicey nicey role at first and then the 'i was here first' was just a slap in the face.
"What the fuck Dionne!" Chauncey yelled at her. "That was some disrespectful shit, mayne." He shook his head.
"Fuck you yelling at?" She chuckled. "I'm just stating the facts." She smirked.
"And you said ME...I would bring the bullshit?!" I yelled.
"I never said it was you that was gonna bring it." He said as he cut his eye at Dionne.
"Mmm." I bit my tongue. "I'll be leaving now." I said as i grabbed my purse.

I walked out of the hotel. I was in LA. Somewhere i had been dying to come since i was a kid. I wasn't gone let this get to me.
I walked down the street to the mall. It was huge. Something i'd never seen in Tennessee.
"Wassup mami?" Some Hispanic, Mexican, or whatever said to me.
"Umm, nothing." I said as i looked at him like he was crazy. He was aight, but he had tattoos on his face and shit. He looked like he belonged to a gang or something.
"Why you all alone out here in LA like this? You look like you not from here. That's dangerous." He said as he walked with me.
"The only thing that's dangerous right now, is your game." I said as i waved him off.
"What? I didn't catch that." He said as he pulled me back.
I looked down at his hand, then back up at him. "Muthafucka i said you got the wrong one. I'm not beat for your wack ass game!" I snapped.
"Bitch you're loco. You should have thought about what you said before you said it." He said as he dragged me and pushed me against wall. People walked around us and stared. But no one was brave enough to stop him. "You're gonna be my girl or what?" He asked as he squeezed my face with his hand.
"Get the fuck off!" I snatched away from him, but i didn't work out.
"It's Vagos hoe! You gonna be my bitch!" He yelled as he raised his hand up at me.
"Wassup homie?" Chauncey asked him as he jumped in and saved me from getting the shit slapped out of me.
The guy looked around and backed up slowly. "I'll catch you, girl." He said as he pointed at me, then ran off.
"Chauncey." I exhaled as i embraced him tightly.
He held me and kissed my forehead.
"Let's go." He said as he led me out of the mall. It was a big mistake to think it was okay to do what i wanted somewhere i had never been.

"I'm still not going back." I said as we walked up the street hand-in-hand.
"Chauncey Chazz!!" A girl yelled out. She jumped out and down with her friends and screamed.
"Can we have an autograph?" The girls asked Chauncey. He smiled and let go of my hand.
"Fasho mayne." He said as one of the girls handed him a marker.
He started signing all over there stomachs, necks, tits, backs, arms, all that shit. I knew Chauncey was what they called 'famous' but damn i was jealous. I played with my hair and looked around as they all started taking pictures and shit.
"Damn, that nigga mixtape sweet, but they acting like he Pac or Biggie or something. Like he came back from the dead." Some guy said as he shook his head and stood beside me.
I looked up at him and he looked down at me with a smirk.
"Why you not with your friends snapping pics and getting autographs?" He asked.
"Because, i don't know them. He's my man." I smirked back.
"Oh, my bad!" He said as he raised his hands in surrender. "Mrs. Chazz walking through." We laughed. I liked how his hazel green eyes sparkled.
The group of girls left and Chauncey walked back over to me. He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.
"Wassup mayne?" He said as he dapped the guy up.
"Oh. Wassup." He said as he dapped him and nodded his head.
"Chauncey," i said as i looked up at him. "This is," i began.
"Justin." He finished.
"Wassup Justin. How ya'll know each other?" He asked.
"Umm," i stumbled.
"School." He said.
"Oh. You lived in Tennessee?" He asked.
"Uh, yeah. Yeah." He said as he nodded his head.
"Cause i don't remember you." Chauncey said.
"Middle school." I said to Chauncey.
"Oh," he said with an understanding expression. "I was still in Houston in middle school."
"Yeah. So how's LA for ya'll?" Justin asked.
"I would never come here again." I laughed, thinking about what happened.
"Why?" He asked.
"She ran into a Vago." Chauncey said.
"That's because you went to that mall." He said as he pointed to the left. "You should've went to The Hall." He said as he pointed down the street to the right at another mall.
"I'll remember that." We all laughed.
"Catch ya'll folks soon?" He asked.
"Oh fasho mayne." Chauncey said as he dapped him up again.
"See you later." I waved bye to him.

"At least you know somebody in LA now." Chauncey said as we walked in the hotel.
"Yeah." I said. We got in the elevator.
"I'm just getting my stuff, then i'm leaving." I said.
"Whatever, mayne. I'm not gone beg you to stay no more." He sucked his teeth.
"Cry baby." I exhaled.
He laughed. "Shut up mayne." He slightly shoved me. "Please stay. Dionne and Zy not even staying in the same room." He wrapped his arm around my neck.
"Aight babe." I surrendered.
"Plus i gotta show tonight so first, i wanna put it down on you so i can feel myself like a bitch on stage." He laughed.
"Nah. You put it down on me last time. I wanna put it down on you." I smirked.
"That's even better." He showed his dimples.

81Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Girl With Big Dreams

Girl With Big Dreams

Great Add Smile

http://www.twitter.com/GirlW_Dreams

82Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I still think she went too easy on him!
Oral sex is SEX you jack.
Anyways, ole latino dude got balls lol
im glad Chauncey stepped in when he did
and Dionne!? Oh no bxtch. You old news
with a kid, you are not his responsibility
any more, Zy is.

nice add! uppesxz!

83Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

84Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:07 am

PureBeautyXXX

PureBeautyXXX

I'm glad they made up : ), Love the add.
Add some more.

I love you I love you I love you I love you
Trouble - Page 4 406819 lol!

http://irockyursocks.tumblr.com

85Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 16
7:49 p.m., same night

I dreaded walking back into the hotel room, you could hear Zy'aire's cries from down the hallway. Chauncey sighed heavily as he let me in. I went and sat on the couch as i watched him take his son out of her hands and try his best to comfort him.

"Dionne, get a bottle. He busting my eardrum with this crying, mayne." Chauncey said as she fixed a bottle for crying Zy in the kitchen. I was wishing i had Skylar with me, only to rub in her face what parenting was.
Chauncey held him as she tried to feed him the bottle. He wouldn't accept it. Dumb ass. It was too hot. She had just removed the bottle from the boiling pot of water. Let me repeat. Boiling pot of water.
"Let me see him." I walked over to them. It was getting ridiculous. This grown ass woman couldn't handle her own kid? What the hell happened to the 'motherly instincts' that were supposed to kick in when the cupcake was finished baking?
She looked up at Chauncey as he gave him to me.
"Hey, lil man." I said as i laid him over my shoulder. I never asked how old he was, but he had to be no more than 5 months.
He calmed himself as i turned on the cold water nozzle. I let the water run on the bottle a little.
"When you heat the bottle, let it sit on the counter for a few minutes to cool. Don't try to rush giving the bottle to him because his screaming his lungs out." I said as i gently rocked him.
"I don't even understand why you not breast feeding." I rolled my eyes.
"Her titties fake!" Chauncey laughed.
"Shut up, nigga." She mugged him.
"Let the milk drip on your hand to check the temperature." I said to Chauncey. He did so, then handed me the bottle.
I stuck the bottle in Zy's mouth. He gently took it.
"How you know so much about babies?" She asked me.
"I gotta four year old girl and i helped raise my little brother." I replied.
"Thanks." She said as she took Zy'aire out of my arms.

I didn't want to do it, but if i was gonna coach her on the things she should have learned the first week after giving birth to that child, i might as well make 'aquaintance'. Shit, i won't leaving Chauncey and he won't leaving me. I was gone end up being in this little boy's life.
"Can we talk?" I asked her.
"Sure." She said as we walked into the living room together.
"Wassup." She said as she sat down on the couch with her son.
"You know i really don't have a problem with you right? Cause see, in this situation, i love Chauncey to death and i would do anything for him just like he did any and everything for me. I want to please him in anyway and if that means having to associate myself with you, i don't mind." I said.
"Aight. I'm down. It was just when i saw you in the mall, that was a really bad first impression. You know, you feel some type of way when a 'random' girl comes up and checks your baby's father in front of you. I went into wifey mode, forgetting that me and Chauncey were not together and i took your presence very offensively. It wasn't you in general. It was the situation. I have nothing against you either." She said.
I smiled. I was happy we could get past the drama. "I'm sorry, you know?" She smiled.
Her voice was aged. I didn't know how old she was, but she looked way older than Chauncey and i both. "Yeah," i replied. "Anyway, how old are you?" I asked.
"32." She smiled.
"Really? I'm just 21." I responded.
"Girl, you young as hell." She laughed as she put Zy's empty bottle down.
"I know." I said. Chauncey came in the living room with us.
"Ya'll good?" He asked.
"Yeah. You better watch out. She might be my new best friend." I smiled.
"Chill." He laughed. "But that's good. Ya'll gone come go out to eat with me before the show?" He asked.
"I guess." I said.
"Fasho. Just let me change Zy." Dionne said.
"Aight. I'm bout to go to Greg room and get some money." He said referring to his homeboy.
"Aight." I said walking him to the door.

We all sat at the booth at the Brazilian Steakhouse. Chauncey had on dark shades and his hat low. I could tell when he left to get the money from Greg, he sparked up. That nigga reeked of kush and Polo cologne.
"You good?" I nudged him.
"Yeah." He chuckled as he leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"You better light that damn show up." I pointed at him.
"I will." He said as my phone started ringing. I looked down to see 'Andrew' flashing on my screen.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Steph, Chanel's having the baby!" He exclaimed.
"What you want me to do bout that? I'm in LA, Drew." I stated.
He sighed heavily. "Steph, i need you man."
"Hold on." I said to him. I leaned over to Chauncey.
"Your sister is having her baby." He took off his shades.
"What? We gotta go." He said as he got up.
"We just gone up and leave like that? What about your shows?" I asked.
"Fuck that. That's my baby sister. She come first." He picked up his phone and called someone.
"Aye Jinsu, tell Jeremiah to go scoop Cameron and take him to the hospital. Chanel having her baby."
"Aight. We flying back." He disconnected the call.
"Look, ya'll can stay at the hotel if ya'll want but i really gotta go." He said as he headed for the door.
Chauncey sorta dogged his sister for being a stripper, prostitute, or whatever type of shit, but i'm just happy he actually cared enough to be there for his niece or nephew birth.
"You wanna stay, Dionne?" I asked her.
"No. I don't know one thing bout these parts. It was nice while it lasted." She said as she got up and grabbed Zy's carrier.
"Alright. We all can go then." I said as i grabbed my purse and got up.
"Let's go." She said as we caught up with Chauncey.

*back in Tennessee*

Chauncey and i dropped Dionne off at home then he took me back to the house.
I opened the door to see the house pitch black.
"Jasmyn...Skye..." i called out their names.
No one answered.
I closed the door and Chauncey beeped his horn, signaling he was pulling off.
I walked towards where I knew the light switch was. As I was walking, I slipped on a puddle and i looked through the dark to see what was on my hands. The light turned on and saw a bunch of blood covering my body and hands. I looked over to see Skylar tied up and duct taped. Jasmyn was beside her bleeding to death. It was her blood on the floor. She was stripped down to her panties and bra. I quickly ran over to her and untied her.
"Jas, Jas..." i said as i lightly tapped her face. She opened her eyes and winced in pain.
She yelled out when i took the tape off of her mouth. Skye screamed through the tape too. I turned around and was struck by a bat.

I surprisingly remembered it all. After i was hit, i was corresponding to Jas but and i shook like i was having a seizure. I was struck in the exact same spot where i was hit with the hammer.
I woke up to see Marco, and his boys, masked. A female with all black on, a ski mask, and black gloves was standing beside him.
She was holding the bat. She uncovered her mask, revealing her face. Cali. That bitch. My eye sight wasn't too straight, but i could see her.
I didn't say anything. I just held my head in pain.
"You know you coming back with me, Stephanie." Marco said to me.
"Fuck you." I said as i spat on his shoe.
He raised his hand up and slapped the shit out of me. I held my face as the stinging kicked in. I cried out then crawled over to Skye. I put her in between my legs and held her tightly.
"Steph, Chanel's having the baby! Does that sound familiar?" Marco asked. He opened the closet and i saw Chanel and Andrew tied up in together.
"I'll go. I'll go! Just leave my family alone." I cried.
"Just let them go? You think it's that easy?" He asked me.
"Please..." i begged.
Marco snapped his fingers and everyone moved at once. Two guys went for Drew and Chanel. Some other guy went for Jas.
A big black dude came for me and tried to snatch me up, but i closed my eyes tightly and held on to Skye even more, forcing my body to the ground. I wasn't moving for shit.
I peeked open my eyes and looked into his. He did want to do this. Hell, he wasn't barely trying to pull us up. He saw that i won't letting her go, so he sighed and tried one last time to pick the both of us up. He took us outside and said something in my ear, but i couldn't understand him. He opened the truck door and put us in the back.
I hummed in Skye's ear as i rocked back and forth. I covered her ears so she wouldn't be able to hear Jasmyn's and Chanel's screams. She held onto me as tears ran down the both of our faces.
I looked out the window. The guy that had put us in the truck had retreated back in the house after locking us in. Stupid.
I reached to open the door, but the childlock was on. I moved Skye out my lap and climbed in the front seat. I was about to open the driver's door when someone knocked on the passenger window. Relief flooded my body when i saw Von's face. I opened the door and the alarm immediately went off. I grabbed Skye as Tazz grabbed me and ran us over to their truck.
After we were safely put in, Von and Tazz both pulled out automatics and loaded up. Marco's people came outside, unaware of Von and Tazz's prescences. The two of them aimed and set it off. I laid Skye down in the backseat and covered her with a jacket. She didn't need to see no more than what she heard.
Gun shots from their weapons rang off in the night as i watched each of Marco's guys get laid out simultaneously.

86Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

foreverBLUE

L O V E it , I'm so glad marco getting what he deserves ugh hopefully this will be the end of him . Idk how to feel about dionne && steph's new friendship tho .

https://facebook.com/aquariusbab3

87Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

ADD SOON!

88Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

OMG i was rolling when Chauncey said
"Her titties fake!" lmaoo! This chick
dnt know how to feed her own baby? WTF?

wow Chauncey got the baby mama and the
wifey at dinner together? Damn dude. Im glad
steph was mature enough to talk to D.

uh ohh...whats going on?? =/
ahhhhh!! what the hell happened to me??
I bet Marco's square head ass had something
to do with it! Poor Skye baby all tied up =(

ooo that bitch! I knew Cali's ole slut ass
would pull some shit like that! I'on even
like Diamond for the time being now [lol].

omg so glad von and tazz aint on no
tricky ishh. so what happened to me
& Chanel?? i hope ddnt get shot up
in the trunk!

nicee add, cant wait for moree!

89Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

MARCO DUDE IS FUQKN INSANE
SHE DNT WANNA BE WITH YHU SO
L.I.G.IT IT'S A MILLION HOES
YHU CAN PIMP

AND THT NASTY HOE CALI
I HAD A FEELING SHE WAS GO
TELL HIM WHERE THEY WAS
UGH

HOPE THEY DNT KILL THE FAM
THO CHANEL PREGGO AND THEY
AIN'T DID NTHN TO THEM

THIS STORY IS CRAZY BRO R.T

ADD MORE ADD MORE ADD MORE

90Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

Clever that Marco is.
Pyscho but clever.
Leave it to Cali to betray somebody.
Once a hoe always a hoe.
Where is Tyyy??? confused
And Chauncey when you need him??? confused
Hope everyone makes it out okay. Sad
Somehow i feel Adrian somewhere in this even if he supposed to be dead. Idea
Add sooooon!
bounce

cheers

91Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

O M G..... this ish is off the chain... you should add ASAP....

92Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

love it plz add more... what happend to chauncey? Did something happen to him cuz he was waiting for steph to cum bak man marco is a bishh y wont he just leave them alone nd find sum other hoes to pimp.

93Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppersxz!

94Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

adding really soon !

95Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

hurrryyyy!!!!! pleaseeeeee!!!

96Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 17

Marco and Kali were both dragged out of the house. They had gunshot wounds, but nothing to severe to the point they would die. As Von threw them in the backseat, Chauncey pulled up enraged. Why wouldn't he be? A shootout had just transpired at his home and i couldn't do anything but blame myself.
I ran over to him.
"Chauncey, I'm sorry! This is my fault!" I cried.
"Get out my way, Stephanie!" He yelled at me. "Where the fuck this nigga at?" He turned to Tazz.
"In the truck homie. Do your thing." He said as he passed him his gun.
Chauncey took the gun out of Tazz's hand and walked over to the truck. He opened the side Marco sat on and pistol whipped him until Marco was barely holding onto life. I put Skye in my car and ran into the house to Jasmyn, Chanel, and Andrew. Chanel was unharmed, but she held onto the lifeless body of Andrew.
"Is he okay?" I asked as i went into the hamper in the closet and got out Chauncey's t-shirt, putting it over Jasmyn's body.
"Yeah, he's still breathing." She said as she rocked him back and forth and kissed his forehead.
"Okay, we gotta get to the hospital for these too." I said as i picked Jas up.
"C'mon, Jas. Stay with me." I told her as her eyes rolled back. She was falling in and out of consciousness.
I put her in the front seat of my car and went back in the house.
"Andrew, wake up man." I said as tapped the sides of his face.
He jumped up, pushing me off of him as he coughed up blood. Andrew had on a black t-shirt. You couldn't tell he was gushing out blood from his stomach. He lifted up his shirt revealing a cut from under his chest to his navel. He was fucked up. He was lucky he didn't lose his life.
"Fuck that! We not gone make it to the hospital in time! Call the ambulance!" Chanel said.
"No! If we call them, police are gonna show up too! We have three or four dead bodies in the front yard!" I yelled at her. "Just help me get him up!"
We lifted Andrew up, enough so he could walk on his own and rushed to the car.
"Skye, baby get out." I said as i opened the door. She did as she was told.
Chauncey walked back over to us. "We gotta clean this shit up and be out this bitch tonight." He said to me.
"And go where?" I questioned him.
"Back to Texas." He said. His hands were covered with blood and he was meaning every word that came out of his mouth. The look on his face scared me and i knew if i disobeyed him at this point, he would leave me high and dry. I didn't want that.
"O-okay." I stuttered. "When they get released, we'll go." I said.
"I'll get all our shit. Meet us at in the back in Bailey's as soon as they get released." He said as he ran into the house.
"Von!" I caught his arm as he and Tazz were following behind Chauncey.
"Wassup?" He breathed heavily.
"Is Marco dead?"
He shook his head no. "Why the fuck didn't he kill him?"
"Chauncey want him to die slow." He said as he ran towards the house.
I got in my car and pulled off, raising to the hospital.

Lord, forgive me for i have sinned. I have allowed the Devil to come in and take over my life. He has affected my child, my family, and my friends. He has soiled my relationship with you and i beg for your forgiveness. I ask if you would forgive me and seek a better and healthier life for myself and my loved ones. Lord, i ask you to block out the images of death and violence from my child's vision and allow her to have a better life from here on out. Lord, i pray that this newborn coming into our family shall never have to endure this trouble that i have brought onto us all. I am one better and i am one wiser from this experience. I repent, God. Please forgive me.

I prayed aloud as i sped on the highway. A hand touch my shoulder behind me. Andrew spoke.
"Everything's gon' be okay, sis." He weakly coughed out.
"I hope so." I cried as i rubbed his hand.

"I'm gonna go take Skye to Jerrell's house." I spoke on the phone to Chauncey. I paced back & forth in the hospital's emergency waiting area. Skylar laid her head in Chanel's lap as she slowly drifted to sleep.
"For what?" He questioned me.
"Because she is his child."
"What? She not Adrian's?"
"No, i thought you knew." I said to him.
"How would i know if you ain't say shit to me!" He slightly raised his voice.
"Oh." I said forgetting to tell Chauncey i got Jerrell and Skye to take the DNA test.
"Yeah oh." I said.
"Look, do what you gotta do but honestly, i think she'd be safer with your grandma or Ty & NaNa." He said.
"I'm doing what i know is right. He wants to be in her life."
"Whatever man." He sighed. "Matter of fact, I'll take her. I'm on my way." He hung up in my face.
I slipped my phone in my pocket and walked over to Skye.
"Baby, wake up." I said as i picked her up.
"Mommy needs to talk to you." I said as i sat down a couple seats away from Chanel.
"Yes mommy?" She asked as she sat in my lap.
"You know i love you, right?" I asked her.
"Yeah, i love you too, Ma." She said as she wrapped her arm around my neck.
"And you're mommy's little girl right?"
She nodded her head up and down.
"Well, mommy needs you to do something for me. You remember that nice tall guy from the grocery store and the office that swabbed your mouth?" I asked her.
"Jerrell?" She asked with a curious face.
"Yeah, well i need you to understand something." I said to her.
"What?" She asked.
"He's your real daddy." I sighed.
"Na uh. My daddy is Chauncey now." She said.
My eyes filled with tears. "You love him like your daddy?" I asked.
"Yeah. I don't like Adrian anymore he was mean to you mommy."
She said. My tears fell.
"Listen to me, Skylar. I don't want you to think of Chauncey any less than that, but you have another daddy too, baby." I said.
"Who mommy?" She asked.
"Jerrell is your real daddy, Skye." I said to her.
"I like Jerrell mommy. Him really nice." She said.
"He's really nice." I smiled as i corrected her grammar.
She giggled.
"Skye, would you want to spend some time with Jerrell?" I asked her.
"Yeah." She said as she looked down.
"You don't have to if you don't want to." I said to her.
"Are you gonna be there?"
"No, i'm going with Chauncey to Texas. You can stay with Jerrell, grannie, or Uncle Ty."
"I wanna go with you mommy." She whined.
"Are you sure? Once we go, it'll be a little while until we come back."
"I wanna stay with you and daddy." She said.
"How about i make you a deal?" I asked her.
"Okay," she listened. "What is it."
"You stay here for a couple of weeks until mommy and daddy get ourselves situated, then i come back and get you."
"You don't want me to come with you?" She asked as tears began to form in her eyes. It made more fall down my face.
"I do, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Skye, you just started school, i don't want you to have to transfer and deal with a bunch of mess. I need you to be a tough little girl and stay here for me." I said to her.
"No mommy." She said as streams fell down her delicate dark brown skin.
"Please do this for me Skye." I said as i pulled her into me. She hugged me tightly as she cried and sobbed.
"I know, i know." I said as i rocked her.
I looked up to see Chauncey walking through the sliding double doors.
He had cleaned up and changed clothes. He was dressed in a black and red Play Cloths sweatshirt.
"What's wrong, baby girl?" He asked as he took Skye out of my arms and held her. She clung to him as she continued to cry.
I wiped my tears and stood up. "She wants to stay with us." I said as i ran my hand through my hair.
"She'll come then. That's the end of it." He said as he kissed my forehead.
"I'm gonna go talk to talk to Nelly. I need to figure out how this shit happened." he said as he walked towards Chanel.
While Skye and i were talking, Chanel had drifted off to sleep.
He woke her up and they began talking. I couldn't wait to here this story. I walked over and sat on the other side of her.

97Trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Trouble Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

something has me thinking marco isnt gonna die
hmm, maybe. chaunce is playing daddy, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wonder
how jerrel is gonna feel when he finds out steph
is taken his daughter to texas w/o his knowing.
Glad steph got her self right. she just needs to stick
with it. hope everybodys ok...and yea, i wanna know what
happen too!

great addd

uppersxz!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum