Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble

+11
PureBeautyXXX
kaylee
dezzy.baby1
foreverBLUE
Girl With Big Dreams
__eyeCandy
golden07
SexyT
TheBee
J'Adore
her love is infinite ;)
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

OMG! I was over here trippin for real! Lol im happy lil boo made it through =D. Boyyy its about to be some dramaaaaaaaa. Glad Steph and Chaunce made up....still a lil iffy on him though...

nice add mamaz...uppersxz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

52Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

talk about a miracle! Smile

53Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

add soon girl!
i mean VERY soon!

54Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 10
August 24, 9:14 a.m.

Chauncey had just left the house to go see Spade in the hospital. He had been going for six days straight and staying up there with him all day. I was beginning to get lonely. He would come home around 11 something every night, go to sleep, then get up around 7 and be gone. We barely spoke to each other. He was there for Spade more than he was there for me, considering what I've been through. Another thing that had me upset was the fact that visitation time was from 8 in the morning to 8 at night. Why the hell was Chauncey coming home around 11?
I walked down the hall to Skye's room. She was still sound asleep. I kissed her cheek and walked out of her room. I skipped down the steps walked into the kitchen. Cali was there in nothing but her panties and bra getting something out of the fridge.
"You could be a tad bit more respectful." I snarled at her.
"What is you complaining about now?" She said as she threw her weave over her shoulder and put her hand on her hip.
"I gotta man. Were you down here when he was?" I asked her.
"Yeah. I mean it's not like i got something he never seen. I'm not butt ass naked." She said.
"Don't do it again." I said as i walked away from her.

I went back upstairs and called Chauncey. I wanted to know why he didn't tell me that he was seeing Cali like she was. If it was me and i was seeing somebody like Jeremiah like that, he would have snapped on me.
I called him. It went straight to voicemail. I called again. He let it ring twice and ignored the call.
"Oh hell no." I said as i dialed Spade's room number.
"Hello?" His weak voice answered.
"Hey Spade. How are you?" I asked him.
"Good. I can eat and i got my appetite back. I don't have to eat through a damn straw no more." He laughed dryly.
"That's good." I smiled. "When you come home i gotta get my grandma to cook you a good home cooked meal. I know you tired of that hospital food."
"Yeah do that. I'm glad you checking up on me." He said.
"That's what friends are for right?" I asked.
"About that..." He said before i cut him off.
"Is Chauncey there?" I asked. He sighed.
"Nah. I haven't seen him since Wednesday." He said. It was Friday.
"Oh okay. I might come up there to see you." I said.
"I'll be here." He laughed.
"Alright. See you later." I said disconnecting the call.

So, Chauncey been lying to me for the past two days. Why the hell would he do that? I won't gone let him get away with it either. I hopped in the shower, threw on an outfit and got his credit cards out his money bag.
"Ty, watch Skye for me. I'm going out." I said as I stuck my head in his room.
"Naw, mayne. She bad and hard-headed. She don't listen to me." He said as he snuggled under his girlfriend Tanashe'.
"NaNa..." i said as i gave up asking him and called her nickname.
"I got you Steph." She said as she mushed Ty's head.
"Thank you." I said.
Tyquann's intentions were to stay with our grandmother, Leeda, but he decided to stay with me instead. Plus NaNa's mom's house was closer to Chauncey's house. He didn't have a license but i would let him take my car and pick her up. She only lived around the corner.

I got in my car and pulled off. If i found out Chauncey been doing me dirty, why not do him the same way? I drove to the mall. I wanted to pick up some things for Skye and myself. I deserved to pamper myself and her.
I walked into the mall. It was packed with old people walking around and exercising. It was still early.
I walked to Justice and saw everything that Skylar would have wanted. They had a bunch of Hello Kitty and Tinkerbell stuff.
I picked up everything i could, not even worried about the price. For now, instead of spending Chauncey's money on her i waited til i found out something. Then, i would splurge his money on me.
As i was coming out of the store i saw this girl with her man pushing a stroller. They looked too cute together. That was just until the guy turned his head and kissed her and smiled. I knew that smile anywhere. It was Chauncey.
I shook my head. I walked up to him and pulled him back by his shoulder.
"This you?" I asked him as i looked at her up and down.
He didn't respond.
"This yo baby too?" I asked.
"Naw. No, Stephanie." He said as his voice trembled.
"I'm not gone even trip. Have your lil family time. Just know when you come home tonight, i won't be there." I said as i pushed past him.
"Is that why Zy'aire hasn't been able to come over your house? Because this bitch been living here? My son should come first in your life! How the hell could you deny him?!" The girl yelled at him. Her voice echoed as i continued to walk through the mall.
I felt tears welling up in my eyes as i kept,walking. He didn't even come after me. That showed me how much he cared.
I walked in every store. I bought something out of each store even if i didn't really want it. I was just spending up his money. I didn't give a fuck anymore. I was tired of bullshit ass niggas and their antics. I wasn't beat for the shit anymore.

I put all the bags in my trunk. After i got in, i pulled out my phone and called Spade.
"Hello?" He answered.
"I'm on my way." I said.
"Aight." He said disconnecting the call.
I stopped by a Wendy's and picked up some food for him. I was being nice and giving him something different for a change.
I arrived at room number 17. I lightly knocked on the door.
"Come in." He said.
I walked through the door and closed it behind me.
"Wassup?" He said as he reached out his arms. I leaned in and gently hugged him.
"I brought you food." I said as i smiled and held up the bag. He took it and put the bag on the table beside him.
"I'm glad you came." He said as he kissed my cheek.
"Yeah?" I said as i sat on the edge of the bed.
"Hell yeah. I didn't fuck you four times cause the shit was good. I had and still got feelings for you." He said, being completely honest with me.
"It took you nearly losing your life to realize it?" I asked him.
"Naw. Don't act like you didn't know."
I smiled as i moved in and kissed him. I pulled away and looked in his eyes. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me in for another kiss, this time slipping his tongue down my throat. I moved on top of him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me a little closer to him, making sure not to get too close to his wounds.
"Wait a minute." He said as he pulled up the hospital cloth he had on, revealing his semi-hard self.
He massaged it a little and looked up at me. I got off of him and took off my jeans. I got back on top of him and kissed him again. He moved my panties to the side and began to play with my pearl. After he was hard enough, he picked me up by my waist and i wrapped my hand around him. We both looked down at it as he slowly lowered me on him. He entered in me and i threw my head back as i slowly rode him. He held my waist as i looked down at him. He looked up at me and kissed my lips.
"You love me?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said as he bit his bottom lip.
"Tell me you love me baby." I said as i moved around in circles on him and bounced up and down.
"I love you, Steph." He said.
I rode him until i felt my muscles tighten my walls just didn't want to let him go. I breathed heavily as he his breathing quickened.
"Oh shit." He said as i felt his warm semen swin through me.

An our later i was stepping out of the shower at Chauncey's house. Yeah, i told him i was leaving, but honestly i felt like i got my revenge and that was good enough. I spent his money and fucked his best friend. That was good enough.
I was walking down the stairs as the front door opened.
I chuckled to myself. "You're home early." I said as i folded my arms and stood on the bottom step.
"Can we talk?" He asked me as he walked up to me.
"Talk." I said.
"Privately?" He said as he looked over at Ty, NaNa, Skye, and Cali. "Talk." I said once more.
"Before i met you. I was fucking around with Dionne. She told me she was 6 months pregnant a couple days before i saw you that day." He said.
"How could you leave that one part out that you fathered a child! Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" I asked him.
"Because i didn't want you to turn me down." He said.
"That's a lame ass excuse. The day i met you, i told you straight up i had a four year old child AND i told you i had a man."
He stuck his hands in his pockets and didn't respond.
"That's what the fuck i thought. You sorry." I said as i mushed his head.
"Ayo." He said as he caught my hand and pushed me back.
"I'm sorry, aight. I should have told you. But now you know. Now either you accept it or we end this shit right now."
"Don't give me no damn ultimatum. I should be giving you the shit." I said as i snatched away from him.
"What the fuck do you want me to do?" He yelled at me.
"I want you to tell me the truth! You kissed that bitch right in my face!"
"Cause she begged for that shit! All me and Dionne do is argue about Zy'aire! We ain't never get along! She was just a shot of fucking ass! All i was doing was taking her out to go shopping for my son!" he hollered at me to the top of his lungs.
"Don't fucking yell at me with yo punk, lying ass!" I yelled back at him.
"Fuck you Stephanie." He spat as he jogged up the stairs. He went in his room and slammed the door.
I went back up the stairs. I opened the door and slammed it behind me.
"Fuck me?" I said as i walked over to the side of the bed he was sitting on.
"Yeah. That's what i said." He said in a calm manner.
"I hate you." I said as i began to walk away. He snatched me back and pinned me down on the bed.
"You hate me? Huh?" He yelled in my face.
I didn't answer him.
"Do you hate me? We can end this shit now." He said.
"Naw..." i said as i looked away from him. A tear dropped down my face. He sighed heavily.
I moved up all the way on the bed and laid in the fetal position. He got on the bed and laid behind me, holding my body tightly.
"Do you forgive me? I apologize, Stephanie." He said as he kissed my next.
"Just don't lie to me." I said as i turned around and rubbed my hand on him face.
We began kissing and he climbed on top of me. He took down the shorts and panties i had on. He took off his Levi's and stuck his hands down his pants as he began sucking on my neck. Tears dropped down my face as the guilt of fucking Spade played in my mind.
"Whatchu crying for?" Chauncey asked me as he smirked and pulled himself out. I sat up and wiped my tears, shaking my head no. I picked up my panties and shorts and put them back on.
"Are you serious?" He asked me as he put himself back in his boxers.
"Yeah." I said as i sniffled. I went into his walk-in closet and locked myself in as i cried like a baby.
"Steph...babe." he said as he knocked on the door.
"I'm okay. Just leave me alone." I cried.
He sucked his teeth. "Mayne, lemme know when you ready to cross that bridge with me." He said as i leaned against the door and listened. I heard him walk out of the bedroom, skip dont the stairs, and slam the front door.
I ran down the stairs and opened the door with hot tears pouring down my face. Chauncey had just started up his car.
I ran up to the driver's side.
"Please don't leave me. I need to talk to you."
"About what?" He said as he turned off the engine.
"Come back in the house." I said as i wiped my face with the back of my hand.

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

55Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

SO this reviews is coming while im reading...

Cali: Well aint this bitch a trip?? Ohh helll no!
I wish a bxtch would! see, thats why you dont invite
hoes in your home. uh uh.

Chaunce: wonder where the heck he's been going??
Oh so this boy been lying? I hate grimy dudes, and im still
stuck on Cali's ass. & Steph is right, i think Chaunce
would go off on her if she was at Jer's place half naked.
Cali is beyound me right now. ughh

Ooooo I cant stand Chauncey's ugly behind!!! ugghh! Ole
dirty fool. This fool gotta son? & got the nerve to lie
about it? iHate how dudes claim they can be a better guy
for you but they do the same thing. SMH. she should have
maxed that card out.

Stephanie no! Dont fuck this dude!!! Not in the hospital
with the door unlocked! She's gonna make herself look even
worst than Chauncey!

okay....that was just hoeish. if you gonna get revenge, spend
his money on another nigga, you & your kid. dont fuck his
bestie, now both of yall some hoes. oh well.

Awww shes gonna tell him! Uh ohh. Wait, Spade is still in the
hospital.....Chaunce could easily go fuck him up. Damn Steph!!!
But if she admits to fuckn Spade i think Chaunce is gonna admit
to fuckn Cali.

loved that add!

uppersxz!!! add soon!!!

56Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

57Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

58Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

59Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

60Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

61Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

62Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay!!!!! new page, new add!!!!!

63Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

...&& now I wait Shocked

64Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:35 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Lmao @ Jas!!!
Girl you too silly!!!

but anyways

He dead wrong for that shit...he could have told her that he had a fuckin child and shit! Thats what i hate about these dudes today. They dont know how to be 100 with you.

Steph wrong for that shit too...How you fuck that man bestfriend then up in the Hospital....the killin part about it was she knew she wasn't gone leave.

Cali would have got her ass beat if that was me. Wanna be walkin around the house half naked then wanna have a lil attitude when steph addressed her about it!!

Lord..
add soon please

65Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:

Cali would have got her ass beat if that was me. Wanna be walkin around the house half naked then wanna have a lil attitude when steph addressed her about it!!

Lord..

lol ikrr! she is just beyond me right now! I know her and Chauncey prob. did somethingg.

66Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Lol u caught me off guard when u called him ugly,
Only cause i gotta big crush on the real dude lmaoo

Ohh && why is Chauncey a hoe? He didn't fuck anyone when
They were together
He just didnt say anything about the baby....

Working on the next add now !

ugly as in attitude, cuz yess, he is fine.
its always the fine ones messn up!

ohh ok, thought he was still creepn
with his baby mama. well damn, steph
just fuckd herself up some more. Wonder
where Marco block head ass at? lmao

uppersxz!

67Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Girl With Big Dreams

Girl With Big Dreams

Mane this shit crazy
How u fuck in the hospital???
But why wouuld she even do that like
spending his money was enough,
but fuckin the bestfriend, damn
shawwww she goin back to her old days !
please add soon !!! Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/GirlW_Dreams

68Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 11
August 24, 2:43 p.m.

I pulled Chauncey up the stairs and locked us both in his closet. That why i knew he wouldn't walk out on me. He would here what i had to say.
I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.
"Look, if it's something bad, it's better left unsaid. Keep it to yourself." He said.
I looked up at him. "Chauncey..."
"I don't care. Let's just start fresh from here on out." He said as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the closet. He walked out of the bedroom and i screamed through my teeth as i buried my head in the clothes on the hangers. Chauncey said he didn't care, but if he found out, that would be the end of us.

***Chauncey's Perspective***

I left out the house. I knew Stephanie did me wrong. I felt she was going to do it since she walked away from me in the mall. Stephanie was a tic-for-tac kind of girl. I was the same way. If she did something to me, i would go something back and vice versa. That's just how we were.
I drove up to the hospital to go see Spade. I wanted to know what he thought about the situation.

I walked in his room and the scent of sex kissed my nose. Spade was that nigga. I wasn't surprised he got some pussy while he was in the hospital.
"Wassup brah." I said as i dapped him up.
"Chilling." He said as he sat up. A nervous expression came across his face.
"Who you got some ass from?" I laughed as i looked at him like he was crazy.
"I ain't get no ass." He said as he played dumb.
"Nigga, i smell pussy. It ain't strong but i smell that shit." I said as i adjusted my hat.
He exhaled heavily. "Steph came to see me earlier."
"You fucked Cali? I been wanting to get up in that thing." I laughed.
"Word nigga?" He asked.
"Naw i'm fucking with you. She straight ratchet. Steph got a lil more class than that." I said. "But when i saw her this morning, she won't wearing nothing but her bra and them damn boy shorts. She lil but her ass fat as fuck. I swear dick jumped when i saw her bend over."
"I didn't fuck Cali, mayne. I smashed Stephanie." He said as he wiped the side of his face.
I laughed. "I didn't hear you. What you say?" I asked as i got up. I balled up my fists and leaned in to here him closely.
"I smashed Stephanie." He said as my fist met his jaw.

***Stephanie***

"Hello?" I answered my phone. It was a call from an unknown number.
"Hi, is this Stephanie Rounds?" The person asked.
"Yes..." i answered.
"How are you doing? I am Detective Yolanda Reeves at the Memphis City Police Department downtown. We have in custody a Chauncey Allison. Are you familiar with this person?" She asked.
"Yes. He's my boyfriend what did he do?" I asked.
"Mr. Allison was arrested at the Regional Memorial hospital today for assault and battery of a patient. He put up quite a fight when my officers went to apprehend him so he will also be charged with resisting an officer. Now, i am letting you know now that he will not be released and he is to stay in custody until his court hearing in two weeks." She said.
I shook my head. This was all my fault. "Ms. Rounds?"
"Yeah, i'm here. Thanks for letting me know." I said as i hung up the phone. I threw it at the wall and it broke into pieces.

"What's wrong, sis?" Tyquann asked me as i walked past his room to go downstairs.
"Chauncey got arrested. They didn't even set bond." I said.
"Damn. What he do?" He asked.
"Same damn thing you did." I said as i continued to walk down the stairs. He followed behind me.
"Where you going?" He asked.
"To go see him. I gotta make this shit right before he come home." I grabbed my keys and left out the door.

I watched as Chauncey walked over to the table i sat at. He had the meanest mug on his face. I never seen him that way.
"Hey..." i said as he sat down.
He ran his hand over his waves and looked everywhere but at me. "Chauncey." I called his name. I pulled his face towards my direction.
"You told me not to tell you. I was going to when i pulled you in the closet." I said.
"You fucked a nigga i called my brother. I know ya'll had something in the past but got damn. I thought that shit was over."
"Chauncey, i'm so sorry." I said as i leaned my forehead against his.
"Man, take yo child and yo brother and get out my house. I don't wanna hear it." He said to me.
"I have nowhere else to go." I said as i cried.
"That's no longer my problem." He said as he got up.

*the next week*

I walked through the park. I thought about Chauncey. I was dead wrong. I wanted to change my ways because i wasn't the hoe everyone thought i was. I was upset about the fact that since i cheated, i was considered a hoe, but if you lie about not having a child, you're just supposed to be forgiven. It was the biggest contradiction in history, but I was going to prove myself to Chauncey. I didn't want to lose him. He was a good 'father' to Skye. He took care of my family and had my back. I was wrong and disrespectful for what i did. I knew that and i was suffering inside. Chauncey was starting to mean the world to me. He was all i had to support me. I didn't have a job or a place to live. He provided me with money and a roof over my head.
I know i shouldn't have used his best friend to cause him pain. It just worstened mine. I was losing myself inside. You would have thought Adrian and Marco had taught me a lesson.

"You shouldn't look so down." A familiar voice said.
I turned around to see Marco and a couple of his bodyguards.
"You know, i was gonna let you go home, see that kid of yours you cried your fucking eyes out for. But you had to rush it. That was disrespectful, Stephanie." He said as he snapped his fingers.
His bodyguards ran after me as i took off towards my car, what they didn't know was that Chauncey had Von and Tazz follow me since he'd been in jail. You know, for safety.

*I had been spilling my heart out to him everytime we talked on the phone, he had yet to forgive me but he allowed me to stay in his home.*

The bodyguards didn't know that i ran track my ninth and tenth grade year of high school. I was fast.
I ran through the woods of the park and reached the parking lot. I ran to my car as Von and Tazz hopped out of their truck with guns. They shot at the two bodyguards making them duck and retreat.
I got into my car and pulled off. I sped off out of the park before they followed me. Von and Tazz took a different route.

I parked my car in the garage and went in the house from the garage door. I breathed heavily as i closed the door behind me. There was banging at the back door.
I walked towards the kitchen. Tyquann was opening the door for Von and Tazz.
"You alright?" Tazz asked me as he sat at the table.
"Yeah." I said as i caught my breath.
"What happened?" Ty asked.
"Girl, is you good? Damn." Cali said like she had an attitude, like i was disturbing her wack ass.
"Marco. He follows me. He has to. I know it. How would he know where i was?" I asked.
"Damn. I don't know sis." Ty said as he sat down at the table beside me.
"Yo, has anybody talked to Mone't or Kelly?" I asked. I realized that Mone't nor Kelly was around for the past couple of weeks. I mean i knew they were a little family now or whatever, but damn if it won't for me, she would still be with Marco.
"I haven't." Cali said as she bent over the island and rested her elbows. Tyquann and Von's eyes wandered to her ass that poked out in some white shorts. I shook my head. She wouldn't be satisfied with being an exhibit at a museum with all the attention she craved. She was young and dumb. I mean I was too, but damn.

69Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Spade got me rollin right now..."I smashed Stephanie."
Haha, wow dude. He really should have waited lol.

Aww damn, well, I told her not to do it! I aint even
mad at Chaunce for puttin her out. smh.

AHHHHH!!! OH LORD NO!!!!! WTFreak did Marco's block
head ass come from!? I knew he was gon show up. ugghh!

Im glad she got away, but this Cali bitch finna get slapd!
Please put me in the story just so I can beat that. Ugghh!
Stank a$$ hoe gotta attitude in somebody else house! Uh uh.
You cant urn no hoe into no housewife. This hoe is, ooo!'

Hope Marco doesnt have Kelly & Mone't. & I hope they didn't
follow them home. I gotta feeling Marco is gonna be at Chaunceys
court date.

lovd the add. uppersxz!

70Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 12
September 8, 11:24 a.m.

*2 weeks later*

***Chauncey's Perspective***

After my court hearing, i had to serve 168 hours of community service. I had been home a week and Stephanie was proving to me that she was making an effort to make things right. She had gotten a job, put Skye in school and she was doing a lot of things for me. Yeah, she was being sweet as hell, but damn. I still couldn't trust her for shit.
I jogged down my steps. Stephanie had to work a 10 hour shift today, so i was chilling. I had just finished serving my community service and Ty was starting his freshman year at Tennessee State.

I went in my kitchen. Cali was sitting at the table eating a bowl of Froot Loops with nothing but a towel on. She had just got out the shower. She had water still trinkling down her back and shoulders.
"You think Stephanie would want you to be walking round here like that?" I asked her as i reached in the fridge and grabbed some orange juice.
I turned around to see her ass naked with her hands on her hips. Her towel was on the floor by her feet.
"Like this?" She asked as she ran her hands up from my neck to my face. She leaned my head down for a kiss.
I removed her hands and pushed her away.
"C'mon, you know you want this." She said as she stood on her tippy toes and licked my lips.
"Move, mayne." I said as i pushed her off me. I wiped my mouth. She was being overboard. She lived with me and Stephanie. She knew what the fuck was going on between us, meaning she knew we was trying to get our shit together.
"Nigga don't put up a front. I see the way you be looking at me." She said as she slowly turned around and bent over, spreading open her cheeks.
I picked up her towel and covered her as i fought the urge to fuck the living shit out of her.
"Naw, i don't want it." I said as i pushed her, making her stumble.
I went back up the stairs and closed and locked my bedroom door behind me. I picked up my phone and dialed Stephanie's work number.
"Thank you for calling your neighborhood IHOP. This is Stephanie speaking how can I help you?" She answered the phone.
"Steph, this Chauncey." I said.
"Babe, it's busy, i can't talk right now." She responded.
"Stephanie listen. You needa get yo girl Cali. She keep throwing herself at me."
"What? Ima handle that. Just wait til i get home." She said as she hung up in my face.
I walked out of my room to see Cali leaning on the banister. She now had on her bra and panties. I smirked at her. She just didn't know Stephanie was gon get off in that ass.
"Here's your last chance." She said as she touched herself inside her panties. She moaned as she walked over to me.
"Just admit it." She said as she pushed me against the wall. She unzipped my jeans as she stuck the fingers she played with in her mouth.
"I'll give you something you never had." She said as she tempted me.
My hand snaked down her back and i squeezed her ass tightly making her jump.
"What is it? Chlamydia?" I asked her as i forceful pushed her away from me.
She chuckled as she regained her balance. "Nigga fuck you. The only reason you saying that is because you don't want Stephanie to leave you. But she ain't gotta know." She said as she waved me off. "And for the record, i never fuck without a condom. I make a nigga wrap it up twice before he get in this. That's more than Stephanie could ever say. Ask her if she fucked Spade raw." She said as she walked away. She slammed the guest room door behind her.

***Stephanie***

I had finally gotten off work. I was pissed off. I had nearly gotten fired for cussing one of my co-workers out. They gossiped and talked too much shit about each other. I wasn't beat for that. So, i let her to keep my damn name out of her mouth.

Before going home, i stopped by Leeda's house to pick up Skye and my cousin Jasmyn. She had just flew in from the Bronx where she was raised. She was born here in Tennessee but was adopted by a family friend when her mom, Susanne, died. That was over a decade ago. This would be the first time I've seen her since we were, i would say, 11. We had grown up together.

"Hey Jas." I said as she put Skye in her booster seat.
"Hey Steph." She said as she got in the passenger side and hugged me.
"Grandma said i was staying with you." She said as i pulled off and drove to Chauncey's house.
"Yeah. It's an extra bed in Skye's room. You can stay there." I said as i pulled in the driveway.

We got in the house and the first thing i did was buttoned my shirt and take aloose my belt. I wasn't used to wearing uniforms.
No one was in the living room, kitchen, or dining room. I figured Chauncey was upstairs in the room.
"You can get comfy." I said as i walked over to the trash can to throw the piece of flavor-less gum i was chewing away. I rolled my eyes in disgust. It was overflowing.
"Chauncey!!" I yelled his name. He came out of his in-home studio a couple of minutes later. He must have been recording.
"You been here all day and you couldn't take out the trash?" I asked as i pointed to it.
"Yo, i ain't even eat nothing all day. That ain't on me." He said.
"But this your house though." I said as i walked away. "Tell Cali to bring her ass down here and do it." I said as i went to go sit down at the kitchen table.
He jogged up the stairs and came back down with Cali. She had a nasty attitude and this time she was courteous enough to have on clothes.
"What?" She said as she rolled her and adjusted her weight to one side.
"Why the fuck is you messing with my man. That's what." I said as i got up and pointed my finger in her face.
"Lemme ask you this," she began. "Do you have reason i shouldn't? Ima grown ass woman. I can fuck whoever i wanna fuck." She said as stepped a little closer to me. "Under ya'll roof or not." She smirked. I raised my to punch her square in her mouth but Jasmyn caught my arm and held it down.
"Wait, wait," she said as she came between us. "See, i'm trying to understand. You're living under my cousin's roof with her man, her child, her brother, and his little brother, and you have the audacity to try and fuck him?" She asked. Cali looked her up and down.
"You a dirty hoe. Let's whoop this bitch cuzzo." She said as she let my arm go. We both went at her. She had no chance to fight back, she was busy trying to cover her face, it didn't work.
"Stephanie, c'mon. You making a fool of yourself to me and your child." Chauncey scolded me as he pulled me off of him. Skylar was looking at me with tears filling her eyes. I didn't want her to see this. She had seen too many fights in involving me and someone else at her tender age. She didn't need to see anymore.
"Aight, Jasmyn." I said as she kicked Cali in her face. "Let her go."
I said as i pulled her back.
"What?" She said out of breath as she put her hands on her hips.
"She had enough." I said as i picked Cali up by her shirt and sat her in a chair.
"Stupid bitch." I said as i went to go get a ziploc bag. I filled it with ice and wrapped it up in a towel.
"Here." I said as i threw it at her.
She didn't say anything as she sat back and cried.
"Let this be a lesson. You try that shit again, i'll whoop your ass again and kick you the fuck out. Then we'll see who will take you in. Don't forget who gave you a second chance at life. If it wasn't for me, you and Mone't would still be stripping for Marco." I snarled at her.
"So, you Captain Save-a-hoe?" Jasmyn giggled.
I shot a dirty look a her then laughed.
"Jas shut up." I said.
"Chauncey take out the trash please." I said as i picked Skylar up and took her upstairs with me.

I laid her in Chauncey and I's bed. She was quiet, so i knew she was upset. I told her i loved her and kissed her. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. When she woke up, i was going to ask her about school. I was so caught up in Cali's bullshit and pleasing Chauncey that i forgot that Skye needed my attention to. So did Ty. I hadn't talked to him too much since he started college.
I walked in the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I got in and let in beat down on my back. I was concerned about too damn much. I took on too much than i could handle.
I wet my hair down and grabbed some soap and washed my body down. I scrubbed every each of my body down, trying to wash away my stress.

I rinsed off and grabbed my towel. I wringed my hair out and stepped out of the shower to see Chauncey sitting on top of the counter.
"What are you doing?" I asked, startled to see him.
"I just got a call..." he said.
"From who?" I asked.
"My manager. He said he got me on a country-wide tour." He said as he smiled.
I didn't smile. I was happy for him, but a country-wide tour? He'd be gone for over a month.
"Have fun." I said as i began to walk out of the bathroom.
"Hol' up." He said as he pulled me back. "Why you being salty? This is me making money for you, for us." He said as he placed me in between his legs.
"I'm not being salty but you gone be gone for awhile..." i whined.
He closed the door back.
"I don't wanna leave you for long either but i gotta do what i gotta do." He said as he rubbed his hand over my shoulders. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.
"When do you leave?" I asked him.
"Tonight." He said as he kissed me again. He took my towel off me and let it drop to my feet.
I wrapped my arms around my neck as we continued to kiss.
"Is Skye still in the room?" I asked.
"Nah. I took her in her room." He said as picked me up and walked into our room. (The bathroom and bedroom are connected).
He laid me on the bed as he removed his shirt. He leaned over top of me and grabbed a condom out of his drawer.
He took off his Levi cargo shorts and pulled down his boxers enough to reveal himself. He applied the condom and sucked on my neck.

I laid on top of him as we intertwined our fingers. I wouldn't say me and Chauncey fucked. I would say we made love. It was slow and nice. I felt every single emotion he had and i knew he felt mine.
The condom broke and Chauncey came in me twice. The had went two rounds. It was amazing and something real. I hadn't felt as passionate about anybody or anything ever.

After awhile, we both got up and got in the shower together. Soon, Chauncey would be leaving me. I would be left to take care of this house and everybody living in it.
"You gone be aight without me." He asked as he stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"I have no choice." I said as i combed my hair in the mirror. He sensed i had an attitude.
"I love you." He said as he hugged me from the side and kissed my neck. "I'll probably get you to fly out a couple times." He said.
"Sounds like a plan." I said as i walked out of the bathroom. I put on a pair of shorts and one of his wife beaters. I snatched the comforter and sheets off the bed.
He put on his boxers, some black Levi's and a Crooks and Castles t-shirt.
"When i make it big, for real for real, ima make sure you don't have to go to work and that when times like this pop up, i could bring you with me." He said as he began to pack his bags.
"I got faith in you." I plainly said as i put fresh pillow cases and a sheet on the bed.
"C'mon. Ima take you out before i go." He said as he grabbed his wallet and phone. "Get ready. I'll be downstairs." He said as he walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

We sat down by the lake as we watched the sunset. Chauncey held me tightly as my head rested on his chest.
"You think this is real?" I asked him.
He laughed, showing off his dimples. "It ain't fake."
"No for real like, i'm tired of the run around. I don't wanna be invading your space and living with you if we're not..." i paused.
"Getting married." He finished my sentence. "Steph, i love you to death, but i'm not worried about all of that. I'm worried about us here and now. Cause if we don't work out, i don't wanna have my hopes up thinking ima marry you when it ain't gone happen. When the time comes for us to take that next step, though," he said. "I'm all in. I would be the luckiest nigga on earth to marry you." He smiled.
"I love you." I said as i looked up and kissed him.
"Dido, kid." He laughed. He pulled out his phone and checked the time.
"You gotta go?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said as he got up. He helped me up and wiped the dirt off the back of pants and his.
"This right here is perfect. I don't want this moment to end." I said as i poked out my bottom lip.
He laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"When i get back, the world is ours." He pecked my lips. "That's if you don't fuck it up." He laughed. We walked towards his car.
"I won't chump." I said as i elbowed him in his side.
"We'll see." He said as we got in the car and pulled off.

Sorry for typos! Y'all know what I'm tryna say lol

71Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Girl With Big Dreams

Girl With Big Dreams

Awwwhh that was real cute Very Happy
I enjoyed the ending !
&& im glad Cali got her ass beat !

http://www.twitter.com/GirlW_Dreams

72Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

OOOO this nasty heffa!
Got the nerve to be naked,
showin off and junk.
*In my Nicki Minaj voice* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cali just dont get it?? I cant wait
for Steph to get in that. Talkn
bout strap twice, that makes the
condom break, dummie. & Now she
wanna bring up the Spade mess.
Hoes. Smh.

"and my cousin Jasmyn" Yes!!!!
YES!!! Im so ready to beat that
ass!

HAHAHAHA! That was too funny.
"Jas, shut up" XD. Cali better
not let me catch her outside.
Steph is a good one bc i wudd
have put her out.

He leaves tonight?? Aww man!
Happy for them though! Hope
he doesn't get caughtt up,
but I gotta feeling that he
will. Hope NOT!

Awww that was cutee! Poor
steph steph =(. I think
they're gonna make it.
& Steph is gonna be preggo
when he gets back. Two
rounds?? Damn. He got that
gudd.

lovedd that addd. So glad
I helpd beat Cali's ass
down. I gotta mean feeling
that shes gonna set Steph
up so Marco can get her.
Shes a hoe & she liked
being with Marc. I wouldnt
put it past her.

uppersxz!!!

73Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Very Happy

74Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 13
September 12, 2:45 p.m.

Chauncey had been gone for nearly a week. I was tripping about it because he really put it down on me and it had my mind gone. I talked to him every morning before i went to work and every night after his shows. It felt like he was still here in a sense. The only thing that kept me happy with that situation was he fact that on friday, i was flying out to LA to go see him.

I had just got off of work. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to Skylar's school to pick her up. Leeda was supposed to pick her up but she had a doctors' appointment.

Skye was sitting in the hallway indian style. She was allowing some other little girl to play in it. This morning before i went to work, i straightened it for her. It fell all the way to her butt. I gave her specific instructions on not letting anyone touch it.
"Skylar." I called her name. She hadn't seen me walk through the double doors.
At the sound of my voice, she quickly looked up at me. "Hey mommy." She said as she jumped up and ran over to me.
"Let's go. You gone help me grocery shop?" I asked.
She nodded her head up and down.
I wanted to go home and hop in the shower before i went. Outside of work, i never wanted to be caught dead in that uniform.

"Hey Steph." Jasmyn greeted me.
"Hey Jas." I said as i put my purse down in the kitchen. "You been here all day?" I asked her.
"No. I went to the mall and met up with Jason. I haven't seen him since we were kids!" She exclaimed.
"He looking good ain't he?" I asked.
"Hasn't he always??" She laughed.
"Where's Cali?" I asked her.
"She's been in that damn room all day. She was there when i left, there when i came back." She rolled her eyes.
"Doing what?" I laughed.
"I don't know what that nasty hoe is doing. Probably fucking herself because nobody else will." She said with all seriousness.
I bursted with laughter.
"I'll check on her." I said as i skipped up the stairs.
The closer i got to her door, the more i heard the sounds of sex. I stopped in my tracks and wondered. Who the fuck was she fucking under my roof?
I opened the door to see her riding some dude.
"Why the fuck is you fucking in my house!" I yelled at her. I pulled her off to see Tyquann. Was he crazy? He cheating on NaNa with this hoe? Hell no. He was even strapped up.
"Ty what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at him as i punched him in his chest as hard as i could. It knocked the wind out of him as he gasped.
"Oh you can't talk?" I said as i punched him in his chest again.
"This bitch is nasty!" I said as i mushed her in her face. She fell back on the bed.
Jasmyn came running in the room. "What's going on?" She asked as she looked around. Her facial expression changed from worry to anger.
"This bitch at it again?" She said as she went to go in on Cali.
"She ain't worth it! She can get her shit and leave!" I yelled.

I went in my room to shower. I threw on some clothes and picked up my new phone Chauncey gave me the money to buy.
"C'mon Skye." I called her as i began to walk down the stairs.
She ran up behind me and walked down with me.
"Go put your shoes on." I said as i pulled out my phone. I dialed Mone't's number. I hadn't spoken to her or seen her in a while.
"You ready?" I asked Skye as i opened the front door. She tied her shoe and walked out of the door.
"Hello?" Mo dryly answered.
"Long time no talk." I said as i put Skye in her booster seat.
"Hey girl..." she said.
"What's going on? How's your family?" I asked.
"Nothing much. This baby giving me hell." She said. I got in the car and started the engine.
"How many months are you?" I asked.
"Six. I'm just starting to show." She said.
"Well, i wanna see you. Do you mind coming out with me?"
"Sure. I'l throw some clothes on."
"On my way." I said hanging up the phone. I pulled off and headed to Kelly's house.

Mone't walked outside with Kelly. He walked over to the driver's side. He was beaten up bad. He had a busted lip, swollen nose, and a black eye.
Mone't got in the car.
"What happened to you, Kel?" I asked with concern.
"Marco and his boys. They were looking for you the other day. Found me at the gas station and jumped me. I'm aight though. If you wondering, i didn't tell. We didn't go through that trouble getting you for nothing." He said.
"You know Spade got shot." I said.
"Yeah, i went to go see that nigga a few times. I'm disappointed in him, Chauncey, and you." He said as a car pulled up beside him. My mouth dropped open when i saw Chauncey's sister Chanel get out. Her pregnant ass was big as hell. She wobbled to a door step a few doors down from Kelly's house.
"Ain't that ironic?" Kelly said. "That girl never be round here. But you know Andrew just moved in with Michelle." He said. I fought the urge to go busting up in that house and whooping Michelle's ass.
I was thinking about how months ago, Andrew was trying to get me to convince Chanel to have an abortion. Now that she was baking though, i had that feeling in the pit of my gut that Chauncey was gonna take her in. He wouldn't allow his future niece or nephew to be caught up in Chanel's lifestyle. She was reckless.
Kelly turned around after we all watched Chanel go in the house.
"Well, it is what it is. I'm past it. Chauncey is getting past it. They'll be back close soon." I said with all confidence.
"I hope you right." He said as he walked over to Mone't's side and bent down. He pecked her lips and waved by to Skye.
"See ya'll later." He said as he jogged back up the porch steps and went in the house.

I got on the interstate and drove to the Walmart across town.
"What Cali been up to?" Mone't asked.
I shook my head. Just bringing up her name upset me. "Skye cover your ears." I said. I looked in the rearview to see she was asleep.
"Oh. Well, how bout her lil punk ass tried to throw it at Chauncey."
"No! Oh my God no that lil girl didn't!" Mo exclaimed.
"Mmhmm. Sure did. And me and my cousin Jasmyn sure did whoop up on that ass." I said as i switched lanes.
She busted out laughed. "That couldn't have been me. I would've killed that bitch."
"But check this out. Today. I'm talking less than two hours ago, i caught her and Tyquann fucking."
"That's a deal breaker. I would've beat the living hell out of both of them." She said as she shook her head.
"I told her to pack her shit and get out. I just know she better not be there when i get back or i will cause hell." I said as i got off the highway and merged into traffic.
"You would think she would appreciate what you've done for her." Mone't said as she put her hair up in a bun. She fanned herself as it seemed as though she was having hot flashes.
"You okay?" I asked as i stopped at a red light.
"Yeah. It's Braxton Hicks. I told you this baby was giving me hell." She said as she rubbed her belly.
"Aight. Just don't deliver no baby in my car." I laughed.

I walked around the grocery store picking up any and everything i wanted to fill up the fridge.
I bent down and picked up a carton of eggs. I opened it to make sure none were cracked.
"They good?" Someone over my shoulder asked.
I turned around to see Jerrell.
"What the hell you doing here?" I smirked at him as i put the eggs in the basket.
"I should be asking you the same thing. A nigga thought you was MIA and shit." He said as he reached his arms out for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his tall slim body.
"How you been?" He asked as he looked over at Mone't.
"Livin'." I replied. "This is my friend, Mone't." I said as they shook hands. "Wassup."
He walked in front of Skye. "Oh my gosh..." he said. I smiled and so did Skylar. "Wassup pretty girl?" He said as he tickled her.
"Nothing." She laughed.
"You know you look like my little sister when she was four." He said to her. My smile turned into a frown.
"Jerrell." I called his name. "Don't say that to her. You know damn well she might be yours and you're sitting here joking about shit like that?" I asked with anger. I had no idea where it was coming from. I couldn't blame him for anything because if it wasn't for Adrian, Jerrell would definitely be in her life 100%.
"So, we should just find out before it's too late." He said.
"She's four Jerrell. She's content where she at now." I said.
"Please..." he begged. "I don't have a problem with doing for her, especially if she mine." He pleaded.
I sighed heavily. "Alright. We'll find out." I said as i hugged him once more and walked away.

"What was that about?" Mone't asked me as we continued shopping.
"Jerrell was my ex before Adrian. He might have fathered Skye. That's all." I said not wanting this conversation to continue. That situation hit home with me. I looked down on myself for not knowing who my child's father was. That's something a mother should know with no questions asked. It was just the fact that i was so deep in love with Adrian that i wanted him to be the father regardless. I never even gave Jerrell a chance to be a father to her.
"Oh." She said not knowing what else to say.
I reached my purse to answer my cell phone. It was Lil Wayne's 'How To Love' playing so i knew it was Chauncey.
"Hey babe." I answered.
"Wassup? What you doing?" He asked.
"Grocery shopping with Mo and Skye."
"Oh. Cool, cool." He said.
"What's going on?" I asked him. He seemed uneasy.
"Nothing. I'm just homesick i guess."
"Oh."
"I miss you..."
"I miss you too, Chauncey." I said as i began putting the food on the counter.
"Let me tell you know before i forget. Instead of you coming out to LA ima get you to fly out to my hometown in Houston." He said.
"Why? You know the LA trip is the weekend i plan on taking off. I already told my supervisor." I said as i pulled out my debit card.
"Well, switch it." He said.
"Why?" I asked him once again.
He sighed heavily. "Cause Dionne is bringing Zy'aire out to see me."
"And what? You don't think i can handle them or something?" i asked with an attitude.
"I just don't have time for the bullshit." He said.
"Umm, fuck you if you think that's all i'm about." I said as i removed the phone from my ear.
"Steph, that ain't even what I'm saying..." he said as i hung up in his face.

He called me back three times and even threw a couple of text messages at me. I didn't wanna here it though. I'm a mother. I've been through, dealt with, and handled it all. I was finally growing into womanhood. I was about more than the stupid 'baby mama drama.' Couldn't he see that?

75Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

omg Skylar is so cute!

Cali: oh hell no, i know this bxtch aint!
WTH is Ty thinking?? He has a gf right??
SMH this girl just doesnt learn.

Steph: She should go in there and beat Michelle's
ass! Nah, catch that hxe takin out the trash.
throw her ass in the dumpster.

She better let Jerrell care for his baby
if Sky is hiss! I hope so cuz he's cute.
gotta friend that lookz like him lol .

Awwww i kinda like the ending, Steph is
growing up. I just know its gonna be some
drama if she does fly out when his baby
mama comes.

uppersxz!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum