Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR*

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Love the story! Are the girls sisters or best friends? kinda confused in that area, but either way I love the relationship between them! at first I liked Kevin, but now he's running out

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

don't want him to hurt Kelly again! and I don't want the girls to tell her yet, but there's no right time to tell someone they're been cheated on

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

ADD SOON! P.S. I don't know why it won't upload my whole response as one reply!

SexyT

SexyT

LOL
The girls are just best friends! Will adding more info on the characters soon anyway!
Thanks for the comments!
Very Happy

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl stop. I'm pissed if Kevin acting that triflin' ugh really smh. Her friends are mos def looking out for her. Kelly need to stop denying what's taking place. But she trying to keep a peace former ad the baby sake... John I there huh lol. What's finna go down now tho. Lets see their evidence shall we. Upz. Gimme more

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Kelly and her baby sister were asleep when Shanice and Brigitte got back. They went to have a shower and then looked at the pictures they took, ‘we need to show her before Kevin gets back don’t you think?’
‘Wait for him to get back actually’
‘Yeah that sounds right’
Kevin arrived an hour later when Kelly was cooking dinner. He kissed her and then went upstairs to change. ‘Kelly, we have something to show you’
‘What is it guys? Baby things?’ she asked with a smile
‘No unfortunately you won’t be happy after this’ said Shanice sadly
‘Sit down girl’ said Brigitte pulling up a chair for her. She opened her laptop and loaded up some pictures. ‘Sorry Kelz, but we had to find out the truth for you’
Kelly’s smile faded when she saw Layla kissing Kevin on the beach. ‘We went to La Digue with John and this is what we found’
Kelly closed the laptop and got up, ‘I can’t deal with this guys, not now, not in my condition’
‘We know, but we wanted you to know the truth’
‘I know and I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at myself for letting myself get fooled’ she banged the dishes together in frustration, ‘again’
‘Sit down, I’ll finish cooking. I think you need to handle the situation’
‘Tomorrow I will’ replied Kelly taking a seat, ‘and you will help me’
‘off course we will’
‘Something smells good’ said Kevin behind them
‘Yeah babe, smells good enough to be your last meal hey?’ said Kelly sarcastically
Everyone except Kelly laughed.

Dinner went by smoothly. No one knew that Kelly was secretly boiling with rage. Brigitte and Shanice were laughing with Kevin even if they wanted to beat him up. ‘I’m tired guys, going to bed early tonight’ Kelly got up and walked upstairs to her bedroom. A few minutes later Kevin came up. He touched and kissed her. She let him, it was going to be the last time. This would not happen again.
The next morning, Kelly stayed in bed when Kevin got dressed to go for work. When he was gone she called Shanice and Brigitte in. ‘His is going to La Digue again, I heard him on the phone. Pack all this shit and ship on the same boat’
‘Even better, John will deliver it via helicopter. He will get it when he arrives on the island’
‘I love the way you think’
John walked in with some boxes, ‘Had the feeling you would be needing these’ He was fixated on Kelly who smiled at him, ‘you’re a darling John’
‘Will you help us?’ asked Shanice
He nodded and began loading the boxes with Kevin’s things. Nobody talked while Kelly played Irreplaceable. They were done within an hour. The boxes were loaded on to the helicopter and John went to La Digue with Brigitte. ‘Maybe you should talk to her John. Let her know how you feel’
‘Brigitte don’t. It’s not worth it. I’m only her dad’s private pilot’
‘You were once a basketball player who didn’t fear anyone’
‘And then I got mixed up with the wrong people and my family got killed’
‘Her dad saved you’
‘So I won’t disrespect him in anyway’
‘But’
‘Drop it ok Brigitte’
‘For now. I’ll continue this conversation later’

The boxes were dropped off at Layla’s house. She looked at them in shock, ‘you can have your dog back bitch’ said Brigitte as she walked away smiling. John wrapped his arms around her shoulder and laughed, ‘you’re looking for trouble’
‘Yes because I know you’re packing’
The laughed as they got on the helicopter and went back home.

*Sorry it's short ladies! Can't give away all the secrets at once!! Sorry for any typos*

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol girl stop. I love how brigette ended it on that note. And so john have a thing for kelly. Wassup with that? Whats up with his history and fam. I know this isn't the end with kevin but for now is skank tail need to go. Smh. Love it. Add asap

J'Adore

J'Adore

Lol I love brigette. I'm so glad Kelly got rid of Kevin's add. But she needs to quit letting him hit! Lol ain't no telling what he bringing back and forth between these two women. And whoever else! Good riddens! I know Kevin's coming back but for now I think John should make his move. I think one of her  friends gonna talk to her dad and be nosey and see what he thinks of John. Oooo I wanna see Kevin's face when he finds his stuff at Layla's. he prob come begging back to Kelly. 

Upps! Lovee it as usual! Kellz baby coming soon! I bet John gonna be there and Kevin gonna come to and start drama!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Kevin is going to be in for a surprise when he get home! Add soon!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4

‘Kevin keeps calling’ Kelly complained as she sat on the deck chair by the pool
‘Don’t answer’
‘Since we packed his shit and sent it I haven’t answered any of his calls and I won’t’
‘Good’
The girls were sitting down watching her father’s men train. ‘These young men do something nasty to me’ said Brigitte as she waved at one in particular, ‘John’s pretty cute too don’t you think?’
‘John has a past about him that only daddy knows. He used to intrigue me and I wanted to get to know him better but he always shut me down’
‘He has too much respect for you dad’ replied Shanice
‘Maybe. But I think maybe he just doesn’t like me’
‘Oh well’
‘Yes, I’m about to deliver soon so boys are not on my mind’
Kelly kept her eyes on John though, she felt the same interest she had felt years ago when he first showed up in her house back in the states. He had blood all over his face. Kelly found him at the door and she called her father. John thinks it was a nurse who had taken care of him but it was Kelly. She had wiped the blood with her jacket and cleaned his wounds while he lay unconscious on the sofa. She washed his body until he was clean. When he was awake she was nowhere to be found. As he slowly got back on his feet she had watched from afar. When her dad employed him that’s when she first talked to him. She doesn’t know his story though and she never asked.

‘Just think, next month we will have a baby to play with!’ Shanice and Brigitte were talking to each other.
‘Yeah, next month’ murmured Kelly. She closed her eyes and tried to get some rest.

The next month crawled by until Kelly started getting intense pains. ‘These are NOT Braxton hicks contractions. We need to go to the hospital NOW’ she yelled at her father and step-mother during lunch. They rushed upstairs and grabbed her bag while John got the car ready outside. The drive to the hospital was a quick one and she was rushed into the labour room. The pain was intense and Kelly felt her insides burning. Her mother had arrived from work and all her brothers and sisters were outside impatiently waiting for this new addition.  ‘This shit hurts’ she screamed in pain as she felt a big contraction come. The nurses checked her every 30 minutes until she was fully dilated. It had taken 2 hours to reach the full 10cm. ‘Okay now a couple of small pushes until I asked for that big one ok Kelly’ the midwife was looking in between her legs and urged Kelly to push, ‘don’t forget the breathing techniques love’ she reminded Kelly. Kelly pushed as the midwife urged her on, ‘ok I see the head! Now one big push and then it will be all over’
Kelly squeezed her mum’s hands and pushed will all the energy she had left. ‘There, there! Its all over now! Meet your baby boy’
Kelly did a double take ‘BOY?’
‘Yes, it looks like they made a mistake sweety’ She handed Kelly her son, ‘he is perfect mum isn’t he?’ Kelly said not caring that it wasn’t a girl.
‘Yes he is my love. Well done! I am so proud of you’
‘I have you to thank for that mum. The best example of a real woman is you’ she replied smiling at her mum.

The nurse took her son to be washed and changed. By the time her family was allowed in she was breastfeeding her son. ‘Well we all have pink balloons’ joked Shanice.
‘Doesn’t matter’ laughed Kelly as she looked at everyone with pink balloons and pink teddy bears, ‘I’m sure they can be exchanged’

When Kelly made it home the next day, she found a gift on her bed. She opened it. It was two gold chains with a heart pendant on each. One said ‘Mother’ and the other one said ‘Son’. There was a card and Kelly sighed while opening it thinking it was Kevin, but she was wrong. She ran downstairs and saw him washing the car. He looked at her and smiled. Kelly ran to him and hugged him tightly, ‘thank you John! It’s beautiful’
‘The least I could do for all you’ve done’
Kelly looked at him thinking maybe he knew she had been his nurse once but she smiled and walked back to her son’s room.
She texted Kevin to let him know he had a son and she would send pics if he wanted. He replied saying yes he wanted to see his son. Kelly put her phone away and gazed at her sleeping baby, ‘it’s just you and me baby’
‘You will meet someone one day’ her step-mother said walking in behind her. Kelly smiled at her, ‘maybe, but right now my son is the most important person in my life’
‘As it should be’
‘But it won’t be easy’
‘We are all here to help. Don’t worry love’ her stepmother hugged her and then walked out leaving Kelly to fall asleep on the bed while her son slept peacefully in his cot.

The nights that passed were not easy for Kelly. Her son would cry all night and she was always very tired during the day. Some nights she cried along with her son because she didn’t know what to do. At that moment someone always came in to help her and she was immensely grateful. When her son was being held by someone else she would stand outside on the balcony and look at the moon and stars. Tonight was no different. Her step-mother was holding him and singing him to sleep. As Kelly stood outside she saw a shadow walking. She looked closely and saw John. He was not alone, there was a woman with him and he was leading her to his place which was a smaller guest house her father had built for him to stay in. he looked up and saw Kelly. She immediately turned away and walked back inside.
‘He is asleep my love, get some rest as well’ whispered her step-mother. Kelly hugged her and said thank you before getting back to bed and closing her eyes.

Before she knew it, it was broad day light and her son still slept so she woke up quietly, had a shower and then went for breakfast. ‘Hi Kelly’ John was standing in the kitchen when she walked in, ‘Morning, good night?’  She asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. John chuckled lightly and sighed, ‘Kelly listen’ she held up her hand to stop him, ‘you don’t have to explain anything to me. I’m not your girlfriend’. They stood and looked at each other for a good minute or two. Then John nodded and walked out. ‘John wait’ state Kelly but he was already gone. ‘Perfect. Just perfect’ she muttered to herself while pouring a glass of juice. She sat outside and watched John put his guest in his car and speed off. He seemed frustrated and now so was she.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl. Wat is John story. U got me anxious. He trynna b good to her father by not messing with his daughter please. Lol. John left that gift for her to let her know he tapping that next. Love the add and I'm glad she ain't worried bout no man right now with her Son!!! Kevin is a hot mess but he sure not out of this pic. Add asap

SexyT

SexyT

Twisted Evil 

SexyT

SexyT

Heehee,
Nae you may be right...or not!!! lol

Some twists and turns coming straight atcha!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Oh my...there are some obvious feelings between john and Kelly. wonder what that's about. he giving her gifts and stuff, how cute. that chick in his house better keep her luggage packed, she wont be there long! lol

im glad she's gotten past kev, or has she? ngga want pictures? get yur ass up and come see your child. & I KNOW they have child support on the islands! hmm, if Kelly don't have her check on the 1st, kevin gon' be in jail on the 2nd!

glad she has help with the little one, what's his name? not sure if I missed it!

loved the add! I just know John has Kelly in his near future, mmhhhm!

upps!

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

The day went by and Kelly didn’t see John again. She went to town with her son and Shanice while Brigitte stayed home. Shopping was not easy with Joey but he slept in his pram so it was not so bad. When they got back home she looked for John but he wasn’t home. Nothing else happened to make her leave the house. Kevin called and asked how the baby was doing but that was it. He kept apologizing and at one point Kelly almost felt like giving in and going back to him. Some part of her wanted a complete family. He always ended the calls with an ‘I Love You’. Kelly wondered if he said that with Layla by his side.

‘Have you see John dad?’ Kelly asked her father the next morning.
‘You needed him for something sweety?’ her step-mother said eyeing her closely
‘Well, kind of. I was thinking of taking Joey to La Digue to see his father and wanted to go on the helicopter’
‘Oh, well he asked me for a few days. I can get Ian to take you’ her father replied while drinking his tea.
‘No, it’s ok. It must be a sign that I don’t have to go. Kevin should come here’ laughed Kelly nervously.
‘Damn right he should’
‘Ok, well I will see you later. Off to take Joey for a walk and do my exercise’

She walked out with Joey in his pram. When she passed by the guest house she peeked inside. It was empty. Did I make him go away? Oh No! Kelly was suddenly worried that she had pushed him away with her nasty comment. She walked away from the house and onto the streets. She looked around hoping to spot his car. He was the only one with a Silver range rover in these parts.

It was a good hour before Kelly found him in the park where she did her rounds. She was sitting down giving Joey a bottle when he walked up to a bench a few feet away from her with the woman he was with last time. She had a baby in her arms as well. They seemed to be arguing and John kept trying to hold her. Kelly looked away not wanting to be spotted. She could only make out bits and pieces of their argument.
‘John just drop it. That night was great and all but I can’t’
‘Why Clarissa, you need to stay with me’
‘I don’t need to do anything’
At that point Joey let out a cry and Kelly put him on her shoulder to soothe him. She quickly began walking away pushing his pram. When she further away from them she placed Joey in his pram and jogged with him. She knew John had seen them and she didn’t want him to know she had heard him talking to his lover.

When Kelly got home Brigitte took Joey from her so she could have a shower. She fed him once more to put him to sleep and then she sat down outside wondering what John could have been talking about. She spent the rest of the day watching movies with her girls and tried to forget about John and his lover.

The next morning Kelly woke up and went downstairs. She saw John walking around in his shorts making coffee. he couldn't help but notice his sculpted frame. He looked at her and she bit her bottom lip ‘Urm, you’re back?’ she asked him as she turned around and poured herself a glass of juice. ‘Yeah I am’ he said without emotion. He went about his business as if she wasn’t there, ‘everything ok?’ she tried talking again. He shrugged and sat down, ‘I suppose so’.
‘John I need to talk to you’
His phone rang and he got up, ‘I have to take this. I’ll talk to you later’
Kelly felt that John was avoiding her. He must still be angry with me.

‘Look who is up and very thirsty’ cooed Shanice in her ears. Kelly turned around and smiled at her son. She took him and put him to her breast so he could feed. ‘He loves his milk doesn’t he?’ asked Shanice getting herself some juice as well. ‘Yes he does’ laughed Kelly. They sat outside in silence enjoying the morning air until John stepped outside to wash the car and Kelly told Shanice what had happened. ‘Hmm, well I think u should have insisted!’
‘Why? It’s not like we have a thing and I had to talk to him’
‘Have you not noticed how he looks at you?’ Shanice looked at her in shock
‘No’
‘Well I have. He looks at you the way only a man in love can look at another woman. I think he is feeling you’
‘I doubt it, he had a woman with him remember?’
‘Cuz he don’t want to disrespect your daddy by doing you. DUH!’
Kelly watched him taking of his t-shirt to wash her dad’s car. ‘and look at you going all googly eyed over those abs’
‘Shay’ Kelly started but then gave up, ‘yes I think he is incredibly hot’
‘But?’
‘I just don’t want to get hurt again’
‘Ok, I understand you babes. Now let me have Joey so I can give him a bath. He loves it when aunty give him a bath’ she took Joey from his mother’s arms, ‘don’t you now my little booboo’
Kelly smiled and watched them walk away. ‘I do have the best friends’ She turned back to John and walked out to where he was.
‘John. I’m sorry about the other morning. I didn’t mean to snap at you and get you to leave’
He looked at her and shrugged, ‘you’re right I didn’t have to explain anything to you’
Kelly looked at him and sighed, ‘John what’s going on?’
He ignored her and got down on his knees to scrub he tyres. She walked around to where he was and stood next to him, ‘I’m not budging until you talk to me’
He kept scrubbing until he was done. When he stood up, Kelly was still there. ‘What do you want to know Kelly?’ he looked at her closely, ‘that was my baby sister. I didn’t know she existed until a few months ago. She has lived in a home where she was abused by her foster father and no one bothered to help her. She needs me to be there so I’m helping her and if that displeases anyone than I’ll leave’

J'Adore

J'Adore

Ooooooo attitude!! John has some serious anger. He's kinda smooth with it tho. So it was his baby sister? Poor baby girl. Dang I hope tht baby isn't by her foster dad. So all of his family isn't dead then. I wonder does the girl even know what happened? 

Aww baby Joey so precious and sweet:D hmmm. Kevin still havnt came by? And Kelly's right, he needs to come there. I mean, Kelly made the delivery, the LEAST he could do is come see the child himself. And no, I'm sure Layla isn't around when he's cooing i love yu. Kelly won't have a future if she keeps dipping in a no good past. 

Upps!!!!
<3<3<3

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes indeed. Imma need John to release his story. He would feel so much better than trying to conceal it. Man he gonna fall hard for Kelly I can feel it. Watch he gonna find out she was taking care of him in his time of need and it's gonna change everything.

SexyT

SexyT

Bout to post a very much anticipated add!!
What a Face 

SexyT

SexyT

He kept scrubbing until he was done. When he stood up, Kelly was still there. ‘What do you want to know Kelly?’ he looked at her closely, ‘that was my baby sister. I didn’t know she existed until a few months ago. She has lived in a home where she was abused by her foster father and no one bothered to help her. She needs me to be there so I’m helping her and if that displeases anyone than I’ll leave’

...continued

Kelly stood in shock and looked at him, ‘John’
‘Don’t bother Kelly, you don’t know what I’ve been through and you sure as hell don’t know what she’s been through so don’t come with your I’m so sorry crap. I’ve had enough’ He threw everything down and walked away.

Kelly followed him into his guesthouse. He was sitting on the couch with his back turned to her. She walked to him and sat down. ‘I know you saw me in the park with her’. Kelly said nothing, ‘What am I supposed to do? Let her stay over there with the men who rapes her every chance he gets’
‘the baby’ Kelly had tears in her eyes.
‘Is not his and if he knows he will kill her. I have to get her out of there Kelly’ he started chocking on his words and Kelly sensed he was going to cry. She slowly place a hand on his arms and rubbed it. The tears fell and so did hers, ‘she is the only family I have Kelly, you don’t know what that’s like. I have to save her’
‘Let me help you. Let my dad help you’
‘He has done so much for me already I couldn’t ask him’
‘Then I will help you’ she said firmly. John looked in her eyes and he could see she was being honest. She managed a weak smile and he held her other hand and kissed it. ‘Thank you Kelly’
They sat down quietly still holding hands and then Kelly turned his face towards hers. ‘Stop crying now. She will be ok. I’m going to make some phone calls, but you’ll have to give me some details about this foster father and all that’ John simply looked at her as she started making plans on saving his sister. By the time she stopped talking he was smiling at her. Kelly smiled back feeling better about the situation. She would take care of him as she had years ago. He still held her hand though and she still had her other hand on his arm. For a second they both looked into one another’s eyes and they both knew what would happen next. John leaned forward and Kelly closed her eyes until he was kissing her and she kissed him back. His hands moved from hers and went around her waist pulling her closer. Kelly pulled away in shock and John stood up and turned his back to her. ‘SHIT, I’m sorry Kelly. That was stupid’

Kelly held her hands to her lips and she smiled at his uneasiness. Shanice had been right. She walked up to him and stood in front of him. ‘Was it?’ she asked standing on tip toes and wrapping her arms around his neck, ‘I didn’t feel stupid’ she whispered as she neared his lips and kissed him again.
‘Are you sure?’ he asked holding her back. Kelly nodded and he kissed her some more. The kiss became more intense and John had Kelly backed up against the wall. Her hands moved across his hard chest and she moaned softly as he bit her bottom lip and then kissed her neck. She pulled him close when he tugged at her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. He kissed her full breasts. Breast feeding had done wonders for her cleavage and he had definitely noticed. She untied his board shorts and felt his erection through his boxers. It was the first time she felt something this big and she was intrigued. He unzipped her shorts and it fell down to her ankles. He kissed her navel and knelt down in front her goodies. He licked his lips in anticipation and gently bit her through her panties. Her soft cries urged him to continue, he pulled her panties off and spread her legs. Teasing her he kissed her thighs and trailed his tongue up to her clit. ‘John…’ he could hear her whisper as she fondled her breast.
He licked and sucked her goods making her stand on tip toes and scratching his head. He could feel her wet pussy throbbing about to let her juices spill. Kelly didn’t know how to react to this kind of pleasure. No one had done it like this and she moaned out loud saying his name constantly. ‘shit…I’m coming John…ohhhhh’ she let her juices spill into his mouth while her body shook with pleasure. Just when she felt her legs were about to give way he lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.

‘It’s been a while since I’ve been with a woman Kelly’ he said as she sat on the bed. ‘Well I haven’t been with man in a while too’ He grinned at her. ‘You’re so beautiful’ he whispered as he kissed her lips once more. ‘Since it’s been a while, I think you’ll need some encouragement’ she smirked at him.

Kelly knelt down on the bed and pulled his boxers eagerly wanting to taste him. When she wrapped her lips around his shaft he groaned slightly enjoying her warm lips. She licked around the head teasing him and then took him into her mouth. He watched as she sucked his dick and wrapped her hands around it matching her movements like a pro. He could sense that she enjoying it as much as he was. ‘Kelz, suck it baby’ he hissed as she sucked faster. ‘I’m bout to come’ he said as she teased his head once more and then sucked his dick again. It disappeared in her mouth and then he felt it hit the back of her throat. ‘SHIT’ he said as he exploded into her mouth. She swallowed everything.

John lay her down on the bed and kissed her. He enjoyed feeling her lips against his and her tongue toying with his. He had had waited for years for this moment and he wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. There was little light in his room since the curtains was closed but he could see her eyes glowed as she smiled up at him. He positioned himself at her entrance and then slowly entered her. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment as he filed her up. As he watched her enjoy him he picked up speed wanting to please her even more. Her fingernails scratched his back and she threw her head back as he thrust harder to find her spot. The sheets became all messed up when he found her spot. She pulled at the sheets as he kept hitting her spot. ‘Yes John Yes!’ she yelled.

He pulled out and Kelly climbed on top of him. She slid down easily on his dick and moved her hips faster. ‘Ride this dick baby’ he groaned as she bounced up and down. She leaned forward and moved her ass up and down fast. Both of them increased the sounds they made until her flipped back on the bed and made her turn around. Her ass was in the air and he entered her quickly. Kelly buried her face in the pillows so no one could hear her scream out his name. ‘I’m coming baby. Come with me’ he said as she moved her hips back making him hit it deeper. When he exploded inside of her she let her juices flow as well and they lay covered in sweat on the bed. Despite the AC being on full blast their bodies glistened with sweat. Nobody talked for a while, just deep breaths.  
‘John’ Kelly was smiling
‘Kelly’ he teased back
She laughed and punched him on his arms. ‘That was amazing’ she purred sexily.
‘I know’ he replied rolling over and looking at her, ‘what now?’
‘Can we keep this between us for the time being?’ Kelly caressed his face just as she had years ago, ‘I don’t want everyone telling me all sorts of things. I want to have you all to myself’
‘Ok, whatever you want’ he was toying with her bra straps, ‘when will this come off?’
‘When I stop breastfeeding! You made my milk leak!’ she laughed when he looked inside her bra and saw her breast pads full of milk. ‘Thought I had made only one things leak. Am I that good?’
‘Well, I have to go have a shower and check on Joey. Shanice was bathing him and he might not sleep without his milk’
‘Aight babe’ he got up from the bed and pulled her up. They shared one more kiss before they got dressed. ‘We will talk about your sister later’
‘Yes baby’

John watched her walk out and collapsed on the chair. He was worn out but he had work to do for Kelly’s dad. During his shower he kept seeing Kelly’s face as they had been making love and he smiled. After so long of wanting to just hold her he finally had her to himself. All these other dudes hadn’t known how to treat her, he would treat her right.

J'Adore

J'Adore

woot woot!! John hit it right! Lol awwww tht was so sweet! Im so glad Kelly got past his anger with persistence. He wasn't such a tough nut to crack - lol. glad they gonna get his lil sister out of that house! they need to burn it down! now Kelly has a real man in her life, I just kno kevin is gonna be jealous! he better get on some where! he needs to do his part for joey and keep it moving!

john and Kelly are some steamy freaks lol

yes that add was much anticipated! Very Happy

uppss!

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks Jas
I'm totally waiting on your adds too!!!!
Very Happy

golden07

golden07
Admin

Well well well. John dive in. Kmsl. That add wad hott. Man im glad john found his sister but its so messed up what she going through. What kelly gonna do man. Add asap

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks girl...so waiting on Dru and Wade drama!! Lol

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks girl...so waiting on Dru and Wade drama!! Lol

SexyT

SexyT

John watched her walk out and collapsed on the chair. He was worn out but he had work to do for Kelly’s dad. During his shower he kept seeing Kelly’s face as they had been making love and he smiled. After so long of wanting to just hold her he finally had her to himself. All these other dudes hadn’t known how to treat her, he would treat her right.

...continued

‘There’s your mummy’ Shanice was playing with Joey in his room.
‘Hey sweety pie!’ Kelly picked him and twirled him around, ‘I need a shower and I’ll be right back’
After her shower Joey had his breast and then fell asleep. Shanice and Brigitte were out shopping for things for Joey’s baptism. She sat down and switched on her laptop. She picked on her phone and called her dad.
‘We need to talk about something’
‘I’ll be home in an hour, can it wait?’
‘Yep. I’ll see you later’
She looked up the welfare section and got a phone number.
‘Hello, I’m looking for information of foster care’
The lady passed her on to another women was able to assist Kelly, ‘ok, so what happens if you know that the foster parents are not treating the children correctly?’
‘Well, we need to remove the child obviously. But we need concrete proof’
‘Ok, well thank you for your time’

Kelly went downstairs to get something to eat before Joey would wake up for his afternoon feed. She was in refrigerator getting some bread to make sandwiches when she felt hands on her hips. ‘What the hell?’ she turned around ready to slap the person but instead she saw John’s smiling face. She laughed and pushed him away ‘someone might see us’ she whispered, ‘there is no one here. I checked!’ Kelly wrapped her hands around his waist, ‘hmmm so we can?’
‘uh huh we can do this’ he bent down and kissed her passionately.
‘Sandwich?’ she asked turning around to make some for him. He sat down and tapped on the table while she prepared the sandwiches. When she was done they had lunch together until Joey started crying and Kelly had to get him out of his crib. ‘Later boo’ she said to John before going up.

Another month went by and Shanice and Brigitte had to leave for America again. Kelly and Joey were at the airport to say goodbye. He was growing up so fast and soon he would be eating solids and sitting up. He already rolled over and liked to sleep on his belly. Kevin had come twice to see him and they had bonded well. Kelly was still seeing John on the side but his sister was still stuck with her abusive step-father.

Kelly’s dad was busy and they hadn’t even had time to talk so Kelly had talked to her step-father who was also an important figure and would have some influence, but he had to go to Europe for a few weeks and hadn’t been able to start anything.

‘I haven’t been able to talk to anyone! This is just bad’ she cried when she walked into John’s place after saying goodbye to her friends, ‘dad is just way overworked and daddy number 2 is away’ she stopped talking when she say another person in the room. John looked at her and smiled, ’babe this is my sister’ Kelly put Joey on the floor with some toys and walked over to where she sat. ‘You have a baby too?’ she asked nodding at the laughing Joey on the carpet next to John’s feet. John picked him up and played with him on the couch. ‘Yes I do’ Kelly reached for the baby girl, ‘so you know how to take care of babies?’
‘Well, I had help and lately John’s been so helpful’ she smiled at him and he winked back.
‘I’m just so scared he will know she isn’t his’
‘Does he know where you are now?’ Kelly was suddenly worried about their safety, ‘stay here! I have rooms upstairs and all. You’d be safe. No one would dare cross my daddy’
‘I wish, but I’m so scare for my baby. Her daddy is also getting restless and wants to fight. But I’ll be 18 next year’
‘You may also be dead next year’ John was back and he stood in front of her sister, ‘Clarissa you have to get out now’
‘Give me one day. I need to plan this’ she had tears in her eyes, ‘I’ll be back tomorrow. It’s late and I have to go back to the park’
‘Let me drive you’ offered Kelly, ‘if he spots us, say I’m a good Samaritan who helped in the park’
‘Let her take you home, he won’t be suspicious’ insisted John. Clarissa had no choice but to get in the car with Kelly and Joey. John drove his car behind them, but he kept a safe distance. When they arrived at Clarissa’s place Kelly saw the ogre of a man who was abusing her. She knew John was right, if Clarissa didn’t get out, he would kill her. ‘Hi, you must be Clarissa’s step-father. I’m Shirley’
She shook his hands, ‘I saw her in the park struggling and I just had to help the poor thin. I have my own so I know how it feels’
‘Thank you for your help mam. That was helpful of you’
‘Listen, anything that Clarissa needs help with please call me. She has my number, I just hate seeing young girls with no help’
‘I’m sure she will be in touch mam. Thank you once again’

Kelly faked her smile once more and drove off home. The moment she arrived she hit the steering wheel in frustration.  John arrived and pulled her into his arms. ‘Why John? Why him of all people!’
‘I know baby, I know’
‘Who gave him the right to be a foster parent? This ogre, this monster!’
‘He has connections’
‘We need to cut them’ Kelly was angry at the system for failing Clarissa, ‘if we get Clarissa out he will get another victim. The vermin’
‘I have to go pick up your dad, I’ll see you later ok?’
‘Ok baby, be safe’ she kissed him and went inside with Joey fast asleep.
She didn’t John or her dad for the rest of the day. Something had gone wrong and they had to attend to it. Kelly knew briefly what her dad did and she knew it involved carrying a gun. She had seen John’s gun in the room where they had made love countless times. She smiled remembering all the times in the past month she had escaped with Joey to his place just to sleep in his arms. She always felt safe with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum