Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Island Loving *1/12/13 FINALLY!! New Add page FOUR*

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo wee. Imma need gor clarissa to leave. She too young for her life to be risked like that. Wat did Kelly's dad do? Man. Im ready for my next add

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

They have got to get lil mama put of tht house!!!! Fast! It won't be long before he starts abusing her again! I suree hope Kelly's dad nd or step dad can come in and help. She needs to speak with her mom nd stepmom. They will handle the persuading. Nothing like a mothers intuition. 

And how old is joey tht kevs only seen him twice? Slacking ass father. 

I sure hope John nd her dad okay!  Hmmmm i wonder if John knows it was Kelly tht fateful night?! I think if he knew it was her, he'd def put a ring on it.!

Uppz!!! Moreee please!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Kelly was fast asleep in a room downstairs when she had knocking on her window. The clock shoed 3am and she switched on the lights. The knocking stopped and she walked to the sliding door. When she looked outside she didn’t see anyone so she switched on the porch lights. ‘Oh crap!’ she ran outside and looked in a basket on the floor. ‘Oh no Clarissa. Why?’
She picked up the baby and carried her inside. Calling John she had to soothe the baby back to sleep. She was maybe 5 months old and so beautiful.  ‘John come here NOW’
He was there faster then she thought. ‘Shit! She left Kimani’
‘Yes and who knows where she is! What if he goes after her? He WILL kill her and you know it!’
John took Kimani and kissed her, ‘Uncle J got you baby, we gon find your mummy’
‘Time to call dad John, this is bigger than both of us’
He nodded in agreement and kissed Kimani some more before placing her back on the bed, ‘what about us?’ he asked Kelly. She caressed his face, ‘we are still US and we will tell dad when we’re ready. Right now we need to find Clarissa. This is more important’
‘Ok, now?’
Kelly shook her head, ‘no let’s do it in the morning’
He smirked at her and she grinned back, ‘I want to do right now’ he said
‘Are we on the same page?’ she teased placing Kimani in Joey’s crib but on the other side of where he slept. John was behind her and held her waist, ‘hmm I am sure we are’
He bit her neck and kissed her ears. Her gown and everything she had on was off before their bodies hit the bed, ‘you’re draining me John’ she moaned as he kissed her breasts, ‘it’s your fault for always looking so hot’

The next morning Kelly woke up to see Kimani sitting up and looking at Joey, ‘hey sweety! You will stay with aunty for a while ok’ Kimani was thirsty and Kelly took out her breast and fed her. ‘You can have this side. Joey can share for a while’ she said as Kimani sucked almost immediately. When both babies were fed, bathed and put back to sleep she went to kitchen. John was talking to her father. ‘Finally you’re up. Where is Kimani?’ Kelly looked at John and he nodded, ‘John told me about Clarissa and how you wanted to help but never got the chance to talk to me and now it seems she has left and the baby with you’
Kelly sighed and sat down, ‘Daddy I don’t know 100% what you do, but I know it’s dangerous enough that when people know who my daddy is they back away. When I learnt about Clarissa from John I begged him to tell you but he had too much respect for you so I intervened. John has been so helpful to me and I know this is how I have to help him’
‘I agree. John, you are like a son to me, and I want you know that you can come to me anytime. That said, what can you tell me about her abuser’
John and Kelly looked at each other and he scratched his head, ‘It’s Kyle’
Her father chocked on his coffee, ‘what did you say?’
‘It’s uncle Kyle daddy’ Kelly repeated softly
‘He is NOT your uncle anymore’ he shouted at Kelly. She told how he didn’t even recognise her, ‘he better not after all drama he put you and your mother through until she left me’
‘He looked right through me’
‘Well now we know who we are dealing with, we need to act. John call Freddy, Jo and Jason. Get started on tagging Kyle. I want to know who he talks to, where he goes. Everything’
‘Got it’ John got up, ‘thank you Sir’
‘I’m not Sir to you John. You know that!’ replied Kelly’s father. ‘Kelly I need you to ensure Kimani is safe. Take this’ he handed her a gun, ‘I taught you how to use this years ago and I was hoping I’d never have to give you one, but I do now’
Kelly slowly reached for the gun with tears falling down her cheeks, ‘I’m scared daddy. What if he remembered me afterwards? I promised you when you were 15 that I will never let another person hurt you again. No one will come at you again baby’

She went back to her room and looked at the sleeping babies. She climbed into bed just as John walked in. ‘What was that about?’ he asked referring to her dad’s words. ‘Sit down John. I’m going to tell you something and you will understand why I wanted so bad to help Clarissa’ She waited for John to sit down in front of her and then she began.
‘When I was 12 my uncle Kyle came to live with us. He was the best uncle in the world. I loved him so much because he took to places I wanted to go. A year later he started touching me, at first I thought it was ok because he loved me so much’ tears were falling down he face and John’s eyes grew wide, ‘it got worse. When I turned 14, he raped me after just touching and making me perfom oral sex on him. He tore me up and it hurt so much. I bled for days and mum thought it was my period. But he didn’t stop and each time I would bleed. Eventually mum took me to a doctor. The doctor questioned her and that’s when I came clean’
‘Your dad didn’t believe you?’
‘At first, No. He thought I was having sex with other people. But the doctor explained to him how damaged I was and if I didn’t get help I end up in hospital’ she took a deep breathe, ‘he believed me when he found me about to hang myself. I was about the push off the chair and stormed in and grabbed me just in time. From then on my dad has never failed to believe in me.’
When she was done John was staring at her in shock. He reached out and she fell into his arms, ‘so I know what its like. It hurts and it feels like your world is falling apart and no one is there for you. It’s like you don’t want to live anymore’
‘I’m going to kill him Kelly’
‘No you’re not’
‘Like hell I’m not’ he said rasing his voice slightly, ‘he hurt the only people I’ve ever loved’ he looked into Kelly’s teary eyes. She heard him say he loved her and she also looked into his eyes.
‘Do you?’
‘Do I what?’ he asked breathing hard, ‘do I love you? I’ve always loved you Kelly’
Her tears faded and she smiled at him. ‘I wish you had said something earlier’
‘You were busy with a few jerks at that time’ he replied with a small smile
‘yeah I know’ she touched his arms and moved closer, ‘if I had only been looking at you properly. But now that I am there is no way I’m letting you go’
‘I have to go now. Please keep all these doors locked. I don’t know if that fool had Clarissa followed or if he had you followed. Just be safe. Call me if you need me’
He held her close while kissing and then walked out. Kelly hugged herself relieved at having told her story to someone finally but scared that she may be close to losing John. She ran outside to his car just as he was backing out. Her dad was gone already and her step-mother was in Houston for the day. ‘What’s wrong babe?’ he asked rushing out
‘I love you too’ she said before jumping into his arms and kissing him long and hard. He put her down and laughed, ‘damn should have said it earlier’
‘Now go find Clarissa’

SexyT

SexyT

*Bump Bump*

What a Face 

Will add again soon

QuiQui19

QuiQui19

I love them together. But I really hope they find Clarissa before her uncle does!!

Bumpz!!!!

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

ADD !!

J'Adore

J'Adore

OMG!! I feel so bad for her! how could her dad not believe his own daughter! I hopethey find that bastard, im surprised her dad let him live that long! add!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5

When Kelly’s step-mother got back Kelly told her about Kimani. When her mother came to visit she told her about John. ‘Mum you can’t tell anyone. We’re keeping it between us for now until he finds his sister’
‘Wow, what a way to welcome me home! Are you happy?’
‘More than I have ever been! He makes me so happy’
‘That’s good. He is good boy that John. And I’ve always noticed how he looked at you’
‘You two? Shanice said the same thing as well’
‘Well its’ normally like that. The one thing you’re looking for is right in front of you’
‘Thanks mum’

When her mother left she played with Kimani and Joey until it was time for lunch. They were two happy babies who seemed to enjoy being together. John and her father had not been home for two days. Her step-mother had cancelled all her trips to stay home and her brother flew home from Chicago where he lived with his girlfriend. Her sister had just left for a trip to Australia to meet her fiancée's family and Kelly insisted that she stay. There was only one person who Kelly didn’t want around her, yet she showed up anyway.

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked her youngest sister.
‘looking at my nephew’
‘Yeah well you are not welcome here’
‘It’s my father’s house I am welcome wherever I want to be’
Kelly laughed, ‘this house belongs to me now. Daddy passed it over to me’
‘WHAT?’ Anissa was livid, ‘he did what?’
‘You heard me, now I suggest you leave my house’

Anissa stormed out. Kelly followed her to make sure. John and her father had arrived. Kelly wanted nothing more than to run into John’s arms. But Anissa beat her to it. She hugged John and Kelly was dumbfounded. It seemed Anissa was closer to John than anyone had known. Kelly’s dad ignored her and went to talk to Kelly. ‘We need to talk honey’ Kelly was staring at John and Anissa. John held her and Anissa was trying to get her face to his. He looked at Kelly and she walked away immediately.
‘Anissa and John? Did you know?’
‘I had an inkling, but it must have been true’
‘and you think its ok dad?’
‘No, I’d prefer you but the heart wants what it wants’ Kelly rolled her eyes and looked away, ‘so what happened?’
‘We found Clarissa’s boyfriend’ her dad looked at her and Kelly suddenly seemed hopeful, ‘in hospital, most likely on his way to the morgue’
‘WHAT?’
‘I’ve posted men at his door but the doctors aren’t very hopeful about him but I’ve asked they do everything they can’
Kelly slumped in the chair, ‘oh no and Clarissa?’
‘I must admit, it doesn’t look good’
Kelly nodded in agreement and sighed, ‘I have to check on Joey, Anissa had her dirty paws on him’
Her father nodded and went to pour himself a drink.

‘Are you made at me?’ she heard John come in behind her. She ignored him and looked at Kimani and Joey fast asleep. He held her hands and she snatched it away, ‘I suppose the part when you fucked my sister was never going to come up?’
He bowed his head and sighed, ‘I’m sorry Kelz’
‘You of all people know what she did to me! You are the one who picked me in the streets after 2 whole days of not eating or having a bath because of what she did. YOU found me’
‘I know, it happened years ago. She came into my room one night and started something which I finished. It went on for a week and then I told her I’d rather not to this anymore’
‘and this’ Kelly pointed to her, ‘would you rather not to do this as well?’
John rushed to her side and held her face in his hands, ‘baby I love you and there is no way I’d leave your side’ he kissed her forehead, her nose and then her lips. At first Kelly resisted, but then she gave in and kissed him back, ‘no more secrets John!’
‘None baby’ he replied before kissing her some more.

Anissa watched them threw a crack in the door and she smiled. John was hers and if she didn’t have him, then her sister couldn’t either.

J'Adore

J'Adore

omg what happened between anissa and Kelly?! And John is a trip, I know anissa has some devious, fuckery going on. they need to stay away from her! and find clarissa, I hope her boyfriend makes it! omg!

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

John should have never kept that away from Kelly! Shocked 
Anissa better not hurt Kelly!
I hope Clarissa is ok!
ADD SOON!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Finally caught up.. Really where to begin. John and Kelly r sweet together but Anissa in the picture and bout to stir some unnecessary crap up. Not looking too good. Smh. Is Clarissa ok??? I need another add ASAP

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

I'm going to add to this later today!!!

Very Happy

J'Adore

J'Adore

P-P-P-PLEAASEEEE DO:)

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

ADD