Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
metamorphosis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

metamorphosis

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1metamorphosis Empty metamorphosis Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 am

rissy.mac

rissy.mac

sometimes i wonder. why does everything in my life end up...FUCKED. im sitting in the hospital waiting room, patiently anticipating the news. is the baby going to make it? now i put it on everything that this shit was and accident. i didnt mean to put my hands on Alani. she is my world and she was gonna make me a proud father. sometimes though jealousy gets the best of us. when i pulled up to the house that lani and me shared i saw a blue lexus sittin hella high up on 24's. so im like who the fuck is this at my house? i knew it wasnt any of her homegirls because this car was straight up nigga scraper, especially out here in richmond. I made my way up the driveway and when i opened the door i seen some yellow ass nigga sittin on my couch? "What the fuck is this?" i asked getting aggravated already. "man chill im just here to talk to la la!" he said putting his hands up im surrender. what the fuck.. why is this nigga calling MY wifey by some ole' pet name? "NIGGA STATE YO' NAME AND YO' REASONS FOR SHOWIN UP!' i spat at him. "Nigga i aint no sissy punk, get yo shit straight i tried to come at you nice but dont take that shit for weakness, like i said im here for la la and thats a muhfuckin wrap. straight up!" i know i asked this bitch ass nigga what his name is and why he was here. he aint answer either of my questions and now he steppin outside his face in my house? he askin to get mirked foreal. "bluhd i asked you 2 fuckin questions, dont beat around the fuckin bush, just answer me" "man bluhd aight, my name is marshawn and me and alani go way back , i just moved back out here to the bay and i saw her while i was at the mall. i seen she was carryin so i asked her bout it and she told me it was a long story and for me to coome by her house today. so when i got here there was a note that told me to just go in and she would be back in a hour or so, but she aint say shit bout havin nigga or nuttin, thass on fam." i couldnt believe this shit. what she mean it was a long story? i fucked her and now she carryin my seed. at least that better be all it is. me and her been through so much and im not even finna let shit go over this. "aight man well it really aint no long ass story, she my wifey and carrying my baby thats that, so no disrespect but id appreciate it if you leave, you came in through the door so now walk out of it homeboy" when he left i went in the room and called my nigga shad.
"hello?"
"aye shad was gud"
"my nigga dre whats poppin bruh"
"shit nigga everything, its bad ova here"
"watchu mean its bad? sometin happen to ani ot the bsby?"
i told him the whole story about my visitor, but as always he took shit to the extreme
"man bruh just put her ass in check one good time, i did that shit to nae when her ex came creepin around and i aint heard shit bout him or from him since!"
"nigga i aint puttin my hands on ani, its never been that serious bruh, i just wanted some fuckin advice, matter a fact, i hit u lata son."
and i hung up

2 hours later

i was sittin on the couch thinkin bout how shit was just goin downhill. i wifed ani up after i found out she was pregnant. i left my old ways just to do good by her. now shit is tryna resurface, and she tryna play me for some ole' other nigga. i really wasnt tryna have it. i called lani for the 5th time and it went straight to voicemail, and this time i decided to leave a message

"Yo ani ! what the fuck is goin on . where are you man? this some bullshit, you got another nigga in my house? yea we gon deal with this shit when yo ass-"

i heard the key unlocking the door. i stood up and walked over to the front door.

"dre dont even start with the bullshit, im tired and my feet hurt!"
"well who the fuck is marshawn and why was he in my house?"
"because nigga i wanted him too what the fuck why are you questioning me dre?"
"because ani this is my house i have a fuckin right plus you carrying my baby!"
"yea .. right"
"huh?!?! what the fuck was that i just heard alani!"
"nothin dre.. if you didnt hear it the first time then fuck it"

i swear i blanked out and all i was seeing was red next thing you know, ani was hittin me upside my head and she had blood all over her.

"nigga i swear i will kil you before i let yo ass put yo hands on me!"

she walked into our room and came back out with a gun. before i knew it i had pushed her on the floor and i was looking at her motionless body.

im sitting here trying to justify my actions. of course it was wrong to put my hands on her in the first place, but theres stilll something that i cant push out of my head. those words that she spoke right after i claimed the baby. she said yea...right? my life is already fucked up enough, if i really gave up everything for a baby thats not mines... shits gonna be real ugly.

..........reply n comment (: just free writin off the dome

https://facebook.com/eriss.jones

2metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Sun May 29, 2011 11:18 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

ahh man, i hope alani isn't playin games

i wanna know whats gonna happn with the
baby and that guyyy.

uppersxz

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

3metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

I love this! Add more soon!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

4metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

nice! add more plzzz gotta know whats up next

bumpzzzz

5metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Sun May 29, 2011 11:45 pm

rissy.mac

rissy.mac

adding now yall (:

6metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Sun May 29, 2011 11:45 pm

rissy.mac

rissy.mac

Im in a fucking hospital bed but all I can think about is marshawn. If dre only knew my real story. Sometimes I cant even believe half of the shit ive done. Im afraid to tell him because if somebody revealed to me a story anything similar to mines I would flee hella fast.
“Ms. Richardson, Im glad youre up. I have good and bad news. Youre baby is still alive but it was oxygen deprived for sometime. This may be nothing at all but it may also be a chance of brain damage but its too early in the pregnancy to figure this out.”
I ws in a daze I couldn’t even say anything, I just stared at the doctor blankly. Next thing you know I was in tears and dre was by my side holding me
“ani im so sorry baby I didn’t mean for any of this to happen I love you so much.”
“I forgive you . its my fault!” I said between sniffles
“no baby please ill do anything to make it up to you, im tryna show you I can be the perfect nigga babe but-“
“I don’t mean to interrupt” the doctor said “but I just want to relay this information to both of you. Because alani is 5 months pregnant its too late to abort the baby and theres basically a 50/50 chance of mental retardation. So my advice would be to just keep the baby and maybe opt for adoption if you cant support the child”
FUCK, after he said I was 5 months pregnant everything else he said went out the door . I can only hope that dre didn’t pay attention to what was said.

Did I really just hear that doctor say alani is 5 moths pregnant? See this is some shit because me and her have only been together for 4 months! Im bout ready to burn this shit down. After the doctor left I played the shit real calm.
“so babe would you consider adoption” alani said as if nothing was even said.
“no my child is not bein put up for adoption!” I lied
“ baby I love you so much”\
“ani spare me the bullshit! Fuck you… you don’t fuckin love me ! im your god damn meal ticket and as soon as yo ass is released from this joint youre getting out of my fuckin crib, that’s it I don’t give a fuck where you go! Go stay with that see through ass nigga marquan or whatever his name is “ I spat.
She couldn’t even say a word before I walked out. The first thing I did was made a phone call to an old friend.
“hello” a sexy voice answered as if they already knew who was calling
“whats good anjeli”
“its about time yo ass called me” she giggled “you okay nigga? you aint supposed to leave me hangin like that for that long” it had been a while since me and anjeli had talked. Come to think of it, it had been about 3 moths I had kinda backed off becauase alani ass didn’t get along with her. She had intuition that we were a little more than friends, and honestly she wasn’t as wrong as I led her to believe.
“haha yea bruh I miss you . can I slide through I need to see you. I got hella shit on my mind?”
“yea boo you already know, im here for you ill be up ill cook some food too, you know I got you”
“aight ima see you in a hour or so”
“bye”
I couldn’t wait to see anj. She was my best friend but in reality I knew I wanted more than friendship from her at this moment. The feelings had always been there, ever since we was kids and they had even been acted upon a couple times, but at this point I knew she was the only one who could make me feel better and I wanted to be with her so bad, I just hoped she wanted me in the same way.

7metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Mon May 30, 2011 7:48 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

This is interesting! I need to know more.
Like how she led him to believe he was the
Dad. I wonder if marquawn is or sometihng!
Lol add soon!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

8metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Mon May 30, 2011 4:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

her love is infinite Wink wrote:This is interesting! I need to know more.
Like how she led him to believe he was the
Dad. I wonder if marquawn is or sometihng!
Lol add soon!

PLEAASSEEEEEE add tht storyy yu sent me over facebook!!!!!

9metamorphosis Empty Re: metamorphosis Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

ani is wrongg for playn ole dude like that.
what the point? he was gonna find out later
any way. so readyy to find out what happens
nextt..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum