Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Empty Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal L_69j27XCLJudownloadfi

Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal

Antonia "Toni" Carico is more than the average female. You give her a dime, she'd turn it into 10 dollars. She is a true hustler. She knows the dope game like the back of her hand. She'll flip a bitch a few times if they get in her way and she never settles for less when it comes to the finer things. Toni doesn't give a damn about feelings and she'll show you what she means in a heartbeat. She is the female version of Scarface, The Godfather, Machine Gun Kelly, and hell...even O-Dog, but instead of hitting licks in LA, she runs Richmond, Virginia, Trenton, New Jersey, and the Bronx, New York. She has a residence in each state.
    Toni is bad to the bone. She plays niggas for their paper. She's a thug like Boosie and a gangster like Wayne. Toni only gets her money four ways; drugs, sex, a legit job, and heists. She's never afraid. She'll easily do a bitch in and would prefer for you to live and tell it; let it be known she was a true Boss Bitch.

**This story is narrated by no other than Tremaine 'Trey Songz' Neverson himself. He will make an appearance as, (Read the Story!)**

Chapter 1 -- Get Out Of My Way

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Ooo gul...Sounds interesting..Ready to read...upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

Male POV through out the whole thing, i like. Great intro, readyy for an add!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Empty Re: Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

can't wait for the first add!!

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

adding now !

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chapter 1 -- Get Out My Way

Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal 2ldwro6

"5'5" Super Fly, B*tch Who Do You Love?" -Lil Boosie

"Where's the rest of my money?" Toni asked as she stood at the foot of her bed. She was laced in a g-string thong, a corset, and six inch stilettos. She had one of her bullshitting clients cuffed to her headboard. She counted off five 100 dollar bills. He was short 5,000 dollars more.
    "I'll give you the rest when I get my baby mu'vah's child support check. It's supposed to be coming in tomorrow, ma." He looked in Toni's eyes with sincerity. He spoke in a heavy New Yorker's accent.
    "Rozier (ro-zee-ay)," she called his last name. "Tisk, tisk. It's a sad day when a nigga can't come up with my money." She tucked the bills in her right breast and put her hands upon her hips.
    "Damn, Antonia. Don't I always pull through? I'm a faithful client. I try my best to at least try and come through three or four times a month. Why you gotta play me, Tone?" He asked her.
    "Because you play with my money." She mugged him. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him. "I have to work in the morning. Get the fuck out." She uncuffed him.
    He shook his head. "Come on, Antonia. Please..." He begged. She smirked.
    "Sorry boo. I need my money on time." She mimicked Teddy from the movie 'ATL.'
    He sighed heavily and pulled on his jeans and shirt. He put on his wedding ring and kissed her cheek.
    "I'll see you tomorrow." He said.
    She smiled. "I'm booked for the rest of the week." She slammed the door behind him.
    Alphonso Rozier. That nigga was a trip. He was a 28 year old underground producer divorced from a famous singer that had his baby. The baby was in his custody, so he got a 5,000 dollar check every two weeks from the bitch. He remarried two months ago to some floozy from Brooklyn. Funny thing was she still lived in Brooklyn and he stayed in BX. Some type of marriage huh? Anyway, he been a loyal customer to Antonia since she started her 'business.' The only thing she hated 'bout the situation was that he couldn't keep up with the money she charged. That's why his ass just got the boot.

Toni smirked and reached in the dresser drawer. She slipped on her wedding ring and put her clothes on. It was 1 in the morning. She could make it back to Richmond and get to work by the time she had to go in if she took the back roads and sped.
    As she put her luggage in the trunk of her 2009 electric blue Dodge Challenger, she pulled her phone out and called Aavery.
    "Hey husband," she said when i answered. "I'm on my way home, Aavery." She sighed.
    "You good?" I asked her.
    "Yeah, I'm just tired and I miss you." She said as she got in and started her engine. She had been in New York for a week. She was supposed to leave yesterday, but she stayed back for Rozier, only to be misled by the lack of money he brought to the table.
    "I miss you, too. Maybe you should take off your job for awhile. They keep you traveling and i know you're tired." I said considering her feelings.
    "I can't. You know i gets no sleep." She laughed. I joined her.
    "See you when you get here." I said disconnecting the call.

Toni drove 8 and half hours straight to the Cap City. She pulled in her driveway, yawning and wiping her eyes.
    She got out of the car, got her luggage, and went into her house. It was always nice to be back at the first home she purchased. It was an investment she could be proud of. It was on the west-end of Richmond off Cary Street. Shit, this was a white, rich neighborhood, but Antonia made the difference. She was the difference.
    She sat her bags down and looked up to see Aavery asleep on the couch. To him, this marriage was the truth and he loved her dearly, but to Antonia, it was as fake as the $1.99 jewelry at the beauty supply store. She only married him because he had a little change and he could make her money look so much more legit than what it was. See, Toni was a travel agent. The thing was, she traveled more than anyone who stepped foot in her building. The job brought in money and she had been everywhere in the US, but there was nothing like the east coast and the top of the south. Richmond, Jersey, and New York was home to her so that's where she kept her business.
    Aavery knew nothing about Toni's other jobs. She figured if he found out he would leave her or join her. Most likely leave, so she decided to keep it the biggest secret of her life. However, the people of the cities she worked out of knew a whole different story.
    Antonia went in the kitchen and brewed some coffee. She called in work and let them know she wasn't coming in. She didn't really need the job so if they fired her; the hell with them.
    As she walked up the stairs, she began stripping out of her clothing, leaving a piece on each step. She went into the bathroom and showered.
    She put on a bra and panties and climb in her bed. Her covers engulf her as she began to snooze. Eventually, i came up and climbed in with her.

There was loud bangs at the door. Toni didn't budge. Neither did I.
    Hours past and the banging continued every thirty minutes.
    Toni groaned loudly. Her attitude was nastier than a dump. She stormed down the stairs and swung open the door with nothing on but her bra and panties. It was Fallon, her 13 year old niece. She was beaten up pretty bad and wore dirty, torn clothes.
    "What the hell, Fal?" She asked as she let the fragile girl in. Fallon was Toni's dead brother's daughter. She barely knew the kid. Her mother kept Fallon distant from Cinsear's (Toni's brother) side of the family. You could understand why, though. Look at Toni.
    "Where's your mother?" She asked.
    "I don't know." Fallon replied.
    How did you get here?" She questioned once more.
    "The bus." She responded.
    Toni put her hands on her hips and examined her niece.
    "Who did this to you?" She asked as she lifted her chin.
    "Perry." She looked away.
    "Perry? Hell no." She cocked her lip.
    Toni barely knew her niece, but she knew her struggle. That's why she loved the kid the more. Perry Jones aka P.J. was Fallon's mother's boyfriend. He beat them bought. Perry raped Fallon when she was 12 and got her pregnant. Toni gave her mother the money to get an abortion. Little did Toni know, Fallon didn't get the abortion. Her mother kept the money and both a cheap ass car with hella mileage. Dumb shit. Anyway, Fallon carried the baby for 7 months until she went to her doctor's appointment and found out it was a stillbirth. Fal was way too small to carry it.
    "It's some clothes in the guest room for you. Go clean up and change into them." She said as she pointed up the steps. Young Fallon skipped up the steps and did as she was told.
    Toni went up the steps and went into her room to see an angered Aavery sitting on the edge of the bed.
    "What's wrong with you?" She asked me as she pulled on some leggings and a white v-neck shirt.
    I threw her phone at her. She looked at it to see missed calls and voicemails.
    She listened as crackhead Sheena begged for a fixin', Rozier beggin' for the pussy, and another nigga saying he had 50 grand for her if she would let him hit it raw and get his dick sucked.
    She turned off her phone and looked at Aavery to see his bloodshot red eyes. Not from crying though, from pure anger.
    "So, you hoe'in now? You dealin'?" I asked her. She stood quietly. She wasn't afraid of anyone, but Aavery had her shaking like a stripper that had just popped out a baby and was looking for quick money to feed it.
    "50 grand, Antonia? For a fuck? That shit ain't even all that!" He yelled making her swallow the lump in her throat. What was she crying for, you ask? Because she cared more for Aavery than she ever knew. She didn't wanna lose him.
    "Can we um, please talk about this another time. Fallon needs me bad right now and i gotta take care of some business." She calmly spoke.
    "Naw, fuck that! You gotta a nigga bent, girl! You stepped on the wrong toes!" I said as i pushed her into the wall and used all my strength to slap the living shit out of her. She squealed and blood immediately flew to the floor.
    Toni wasn't taking that. She kicked Aavery in the balls and ran to her bed. She reached under her box spring and pulled out a loaded m16. She wasn't afraid of him, nor playing anymore. He surrended and put his hands up.
    "You ain't gon do that." I chuckled.
    She fired one shot by his foot. He knew she would then.
    "Get in the closet." She pointed the gun at him. He did as he was told. She pulled a stool in and made him sit on it. She grabbed some duct tape and a rope from the top shelf and tied him up.
    "Now, with you out the way...I can take care of business." She said as she closed the crystal clear glass closet door on him. She changed and put on something real sexy and grabbed two grams of cocaines, putting them in her purse. She called Fallon in her room.
    "Yes, auntie?" She asked as she peeped her head in the room.
    "You can have my room until i get back. You can watch the big screen and all that. What i want you to do though is keep an eye on Uncle Aavery here. If he tries to get out, shoot him in his leg or foot." She said handing little Fallon a revolver with one round in it.
    "Won't that hurt him?" She asked Toni.
    "That's the point." Antonia replied with a devilish grin. She applied a little make up on the bruise that was beginning to form on her bottom lip and pranced out the door like nothing happened.
    Aavery and Fallon eyed each other through the glass door.
    "Hey, Fallon." I spoke out. She quickly picked up the gun and pointed it. Her little thug ass.

golden07

golden07
    Admin

AWW MAN...

SO WASN'T EXPECTING THAT...
    This is good. She is straight
    pimpin out here...I know she not
    gonna really hurt Aavery though
    right? Add asap...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

8Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Empty Re: Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im loving this but im a bit confused...is the pov Aavery?

anyways...toni straight hood, aav should have put in work on tht ass. he trippd me out with the "that shit ain't even all that!" line. but im sure he has his wrongs somewhere. toni's wrong for using him tho =/. i soooo love your character names!! i be like where she come up with this? theyy livee. as for fallon's situation...she a lil thug right now, f'd up though. i think she's gonna let aav outt though.

loving thiss!!!!
    add sooner than soon!!!!!!!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Lol yeahh Jas
    I'll be honest ,
    I confused myself .
    I havee to fix that
    In the next chapter
    But yeahh Aavery is
    Narrating lol

10Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Empty Re: Boss Bitch: A Tale of Greed & Betrayal Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Hey!!!
    I like this!!
    Toni is straight up trill!!
    At first i thought she was gone give into Aavery but nope lol!!!

Add soon i wanna know whats about to happen with dude that hit her neice!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum