Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Empty A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

~A Broken Love~

‘Shit, I’m late’I muttered to myself as I pushed open the doors to the studio. My heels clicked as I walked hurriedly towards my destination. My Blackberry rang and I fished out of my Gucci bag. It was my daughter wandering who I’m meeting today. ‘Sweetie I’m not sure. But I will let you know was song as I do ok’. She giggled and hung up. Truth was I knew who I was meeting. He was apparently all the rage at the moment and I heard her mention his name a couple of times. I have no idea what he looks like though. I smiled to myself as I imagined her face when I bought home another autographed poster for her collection.

I finally reached the door and I pushed it open as I slipped my phone back into my back. ‘There she is. The beautiful Ms Janae’ I heard my partner and husband say. I lifted up my head to greet this new possible signing. The breath caught in my throat and wouldn’t go down. I had problems to breath and I ran for a glass of water. ‘You ok Janae?’ asked my husband concerned. I nodded as I smiled and sat back down.

‘So this is Tremaine or Trey Songz’ I stared into his eyes and mine immediately began to water. ‘Hello’ I said shaking his hands. He smiled at me and I almost burst into tears. ‘Nicki will be thrilled won’t she Janae?’ My husband was talking to me and all I could do was nod. ‘Urm, Sean could you please finish up? I’m really not feeling well today. I’ll be in the office if you need me’ he looked at me worried but I smiled and he nodded.

‘Shit, shit shit!’ I yelled behind closed doors. My whole world had turned upside down in a few seconds. He would signed to our label and I’d have to see him all the time. I sat down on the couch in my office and sighed. My phone beeped again and I looked at it. Sean was leaving to go meet Nicki Minaj for a new song she wanted to do. I replied and through my phone on the table. I kicked off my shoes and got up to look the door. It opened just as I reached for the knob. I jumped back and Trey walked in. ‘What do you want?’

He smiled and shut the door. I heard the lock click and I immediately begin to sweat profusely. ‘Is that how you greet an old friend Janae?’

‘You’re far from that aren’t you?’ I asked as I leaned against my desk for support. ‘Why would you say that?’

‘Are you fucking serious?’ I asked him raising my eyebrows. He laughed and pissed me off even more. ‘You ass! You break my heart by screwing not 1 but 2 of my best friends at the same damn time and then you have the nerve to come to my label and asked to be signed?’
‘Honestly Janae I didn’t know you were married to Sean’ he was moving in closer. I had nowhere to run and I was literally stuck between a rock and hard place. ‘Back off Trey’

‘You don’t really want me too’ he replied touching my hands. His fingers left a trail of fire from my fingers all the way up to my chin where his hands now rested. I was aware of my breathing increasing and chest rising up and down rapidly. His fingers moved down and unbutton every single of my silk blouse. My breast lay cupped in my red lace Victoria Secrets bra and he stared at them captivated. ‘you grew up! Damn girl’ he said as he buried his face in them. My breathing increased and soft moans escape my bright red coated lips. ‘Stop Trey, I’m married now! And I love Sean and he bloody loves me’ He ignore me completely as he kissed my navel and squeezed my ass. He unzipped my pencil skirt slowly enjoying every single moment of it. My moral side begged him to stop but my heart urged him on. I wanted to be his just like before.

I felt a wave wash over me as I realised he was licking my treasure chest through my lace thong. He slipped them off and I was left only in my bra. I stared at him and suddenly my mind went blank. I tore at his shirt and quickly unzipped his jeans. He stood in his boxers and he was extremely happy to see me react this way. Within seconds he had on my desk. I felt my phone vibrating and I threw it on the carpet as I pushed his head in between my legs. His tongue immediately went to work on my clit and I had to hold myself from moaning too loud. He was doing exactly what I wanted him to. Perhaps he still knew what turned me on. It only took a few minutes for my juices to start pouring into his open mouth, yet he kept licking and gently biting my clit. ‘you always said one was never enough’ he whispered smirking at me. I moaned loudly as he got back to work on my already wet pussy. I came again and once more he licked me dry.

I got off the desk and walked to the couch where I lay down. He walked slowly towards me and climbed on top. ‘I’ve dreamt of this moment for 10 years Nae’ he whispered in my ear as he slowly eased himself inside of me. ‘I see you’ve grown up too’ I said with a small smile. He laughed as he began to move on top of me. I could see the passion in his eyes and I felt the same passion burning a hole in my heart. I wrapped my arms tight around him and my fingers brushed against wedding ring. I was breaking my wedding vows which I made 4 years ago, yet I couldn’t stop. My body wouldn’t let. He hit all my spots and he increased his speed.

‘Wait Trey’ I pushed him and made him sit on the couch so that I could easily straddle him. I turned my back to him in a reverse cow-girl position. I knew how much he loved to see my ass bounce up and down. I moved my hips teasing him slightly before I started bouncing up and down on his dick. I heard him groan and started to make my ass shake up and down for him. His hands snaked around from behind and squeezed my breasts. ‘Ride your dick baby’ he whispered biting into my back. I got down on all fours and he moved quickly with me not removing his dick from inside of me. He began to thrust in and out quickly and then he took some long deep thrusts. I smiled because he always did that before he was about to burst. He collapsed on me and we fell onto the floor laughing. ‘Damn girl’

My phone was ringing again and I picked it up. ‘Hello’ Trey was teasing my breasts and I had to fight to keep a straight face on the phone. After hearing what the women on the line had to say though it wasn’t hard anymore. ‘I’m on my way’ I immediately got dressed. ‘what’s wrong Nae?’ ased Trey as he hurried to get dressed as well. I grabbed my phone and read a message that had come in while I had been fucking with Trey. It was from Sean. Tears welled in my eyes and I wiped them away as they fell down my cheeks. What have I just done?

I won’t make it I think. I love you and Nicki with all of my heart. The last beats are for you two

‘My husband is dead!’

2love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Empty Re: A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG I don't even know where to begin. I love that add. I can't believe I betrayed my husband then turn back around and he dies. That was deep.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3love - A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Empty Re: A Broken Love ~Janae/Trey~ Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:44 pm

SexyT

SexyT

glad u love it!! I wrote it while I was supervising my class during their assessment!! It was funny!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum