Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginings (Janae and Trey)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Empty New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:06 am

SexyT

SexyT

I walked into the mall and smiled at the thought of shopping till I dropped. After a break-up the best remedy is shopping. I was about to hit the stores like a full force hurricane. Dressed in my tightest skirt and knee high boots I know my white blouse and tan leather jacket completed my look. Small boys to grown men were staring and I even noticed a few ladies too. My mirrored ray-ban hid my hazel brown eyes which held a hint of the pain I still felt from the break-up of 5 year relationship. What made it worse was I was 2 months pregnant and he didn't even know.

I looked in the window of the Baby Shop and then I went into MotherCare. The display of the cot was beautiful. "Excuse me how much is all of this?" I asked a girl standing next to the display. "Altogether its $2500 miss"
"Wow, it’s absolutely beautiful. I'll have to think about it. I don't even know if it’s a boy or girl!" I said laughing. "Well that means you have plenty of time to browse!" She replied smiling.

I walked out with a bag of baby clothes which I couldn't resist and went into Juicy Couture for a bag. They have beautiful baby bags. After I purchased one I sat at a cafe wondering where to go next. "Hi Janae" I looked up dreading looking into his eyes. "You following me now?"
He smirked and looked at me. I got up and started to walk away. "You forgot your bags" he yelled. I sighed and went to grab them from his outstretched arms. As I did so a baby body suit fell out and his grin faded into shock. I bent down to pick it up and I walked away as fast as I could.

He caught up with me within seconds. Grabbing my shoulders he turned me around. But he knocked me off balance instead and I fell onto the marbled floor. "Shit Trey!" I yelled causing people to turn and look. "Sorry Nae, I I..."

"You what?? You're sorry? Get away from me" I pushed him away from me and walked away. He ran after me and pushed me up against the wall. Luckily this was one of those high class malls and not many people were around. "You're pregnant?" He asked searching my face for an answer. I refused to answer him. "What's it to you? Go ask your latest bitch if she is" I spat back. He removed my shades and saw the tears. "Shit Nae you are"

"Yeah well screw you. We don't you in our lives" I began to cry as I thought of my mothers’ reaction. A single mum just like her. She knew we were over thanks to the magazines but she didn't know I was pregnant. "Come home Nae"
"That's not home! Its full of your whores scent. I won't ever set foot in that place again" I yelled at him. My anger grew as he tried to kiss me. I slapped him and punched his hard chest as hard as I could. He held me close until I stopped and my hands hung at my sides. "Come with me"

I followed him to the carpark and into his car. I was silent as he drove into a neighborhood I didn't know. We stopped in front of a house and as I looked at it I saw the most beautiful house I had ever seen. I walked up the stairs and looked around. "Why am I here?" I asked with attitude. He didn't answer. Instead he opened the door and walked in. I followed him up the stairs and found him staring into a room. My mouth dropped open as I looked into what seemed to be a nursery. "What the hell?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"This house is yours. I bought it 3 months ago and had it decorated like you had told me once. I remembered a conversation we had once about how I'd love our home to be. He had planned this all along. "Then why the fuck you were fucking that bitch?" He looked away from me. "I have no answer Nae. I messed up. The house is yours. I’ll let myself out"

I stood there alone and caressed my still flat belly. No, I wasn't going to do this alone. "Get your ass back here. We' re not done" I waited until he stood in front of me. He had a white shirt on with blue jeans. I reached for his shirt and tore at the buttons until he was topless. I pushed him against the wall and looked into his eyes. "You have taken so much from me and I have nothing left. I don't even know how to live without you. I hate you..you..you"

His lips were on mine before I knew it and the rest of our clothes were on the floor in seconds. He backed me into a window and made me sit on the ledge as he spread my legs. He lapped at my pussy like there was no tomorrow and my back pressed against the window as I screamed his name when I felt my juices flow. I stood up and leaned into the window with one leg up on the window ledge. His erect dick seemed to grow even harder as it approached my slippery entrance. I felt him enter me slowly until his full 10 inches filled me up. His thrust were long and deep. My nails dug into his back as I moaned out loud for him to go deeper and harder. I shuddered as his hands caressed my back and his lips left a trail of kisses on my neck. As he neared the end he pulled out and we fell to the floor. I climbed on top in a reverse cowgirl position so that he could see my ass move up and down. I know he loved that. I blocked out images of him and his bitch because I couldn’t take anymore. I wanted him in our lives but he had to make choice. With my back still turned to him once he had come I looked around the room. “you have to make a decision Trey”

“I want to be with you guys”
“Then we have to make some changes. You won’t like them but you won’t have a choice”
He chuckled and kissed my back. “anything to fix what I’ve broken”

“Good, you can start by fixing a curtain in here because our neighbours just had a very good view” I said smirking. He looked outside and burst out laughing as he saw the shocked expression of our new middle-aged neighbours. “Oh fuck it” he said and waved at them. We burst out laughing when they actually waved back!

2New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Empty Re: New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kmsl...I luv that add. Had me cracking up at the end. Umm umm Trey. Always know how to fix something broken.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Empty Re: New Beginings (Janae and Trey) Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

lol...glad u like it!!
Can't wait to read mine...bet its gonna be even better than the last!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum