Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

More than Just a Friend |A Lisa and Trey Story|

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SexyT

SexyT

I got home after school just in time to hear the rain start to fall as soon I closed the front door. Dropping my bag on the floor I removed my Phatfarms and walked to kitchen to get some food. I found a note on the fridge from mum saying she was going for dinner after work with some guy. He better be better than my old man.
Just as I dug into my sandwich I heard the doorbell. What now? I was cursing under my breathe until I opened the door and saw my best friend soaked. I stepped aside and let her walk in. There was something about her look that said she wasn’t feeling too good.
Eyeing her closely I watched her remove her jacket and wet shoes. ‘What’s up Lisa?’ I approached her and cupped her face in my hands, ‘you ok?’
I watched fresh tears fall from her pretty brown eyes and my heart stopped beating. She flung herself into my arms and I held her tightly. ‘What’s wrong Lis? Don’t tell me that nigger done something to you?’
She let go and walked to the couch dropping down on the floor instead though. I followed her and sat down next to her. She looked into my eyes and nodded slowly. ‘I was looking for him after school and someone said he was in the gym so I went to look for him. He wasn’t there and I was about to leave when I heard his voice coming from the changing room. I walked in and...’ she burst into tears before she could finish, ‘he...was on top...of...Gail’
‘WHAT?’
‘Yes Trey, I’m not lying to you...Gail...our best friend’
‘What did you do?’
‘I walked out and came straight over to your place’
I couldn’t believe that Gail would do something like this to Lisa. She know how much Lisa love Marcus. Now I’m caught in the middle.

‘Come on...you need to change into dry clothes before you catch a cold’ I took her hand and led her up to my room to the dresser where she keeps her clothes when she stay over. I pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
‘No give me one of your t-shirts’
I stared at her and she cracked a smile, so I obliged by handing her my all white G-Unit t-shirt. She went to change and when she came back her hair was loose around her pretty face and I could make out her red bra and matching hot pants underneath my t-shirt. Nasty thoughts entered my head but I pushed them out because this was my best friend.

‘Can we do something? I don’t wanna think about Marcus right now’
‘Yeah...but Lis...I done told your stubborn ass you need a straight nigger...not one who fucks anything he see in a skirt’
I regretted what I said the moment the words got out of my mouth.
‘What you mean?’
‘Nothing...let’s watch a movie’
‘No...what do you know Trey?’
I sighed and leaned against the wall next to my bed. Her eyes were slanted the way she always did when she was on the edge of madness. ‘Look, it ain’t the first time’
‘WHAT? You knew all this time and you never told me?’
‘Lis...It ain’t like that...Listen...’ before I could finish she picked up a shoe and flung it at me catching me in my head. ‘Shit Lis...’
She was mad and didn’t care that it hurt like hell. ‘I can’t believe you never told me...he was playing me and you let me believe the nigger loved me...some friend you are...You are just as bad as Gail’
I couldn’t answer partly because she was right but also because my head was throbbing. I was trying to press a bump which I knew would rise up regardless. I didn’t expect it to hurt this much.
‘TREY?? TREMAINE? I’m talking to you...’
‘Fuck lisa...you threw a fucking shoe at me...And you know what...how many times did I try to warn your black ass about the nigger? You always jumped to his defence...well now you know what a jerk he is...and DON’T BLAME ME’
She seemed shocked at my outburst and I watched her slide against the wall to the floor. She held her head in her hands and began to cry. Great...just what I needed. I walked towards her and held her tiny frame against my chest. ‘I’m sorry Lis...come on stop crying’
‘NO...Your right...You did try to warn me didn’t you?’
I nodded as she looked deep into my eyes. I saw something I had never seen in them before. Her face moved closer to me and finally her lips landed on mine. After so many years of waiting I tasted her Cherry coated lips and they were just as tasty as I imagined.
‘Stop Lisa...it’s wrong...your vulnerable right now and I don’t want to take advantage of you’
‘Trey...it’s you...You’re the one I needa be with...I feel it...please...don’t push me away’
Her eyes were pleading me to continue and I gave in as her lips neared mine and we kissed passionately. Her tongue slid into my mouth and teased my tongue. My hands reached underneath her t-shirt and fondled with her hot pants. I felt her pussy and it was wet. She moaned softly as my fingers trailed from her clit to her breast which I released when I unhooked her bra.

I stood up and removed my clothing and I motioned for her to do the same. We stood naked in front of each other. 2 best friends who’ve known each other since kindergarten. Could we really do this? I stepped up and kissed her while fondling her breasts. Bending down I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked it while my fingers played with the other one until both were rock hard. I grabbed her right thigh and lifted up so her foot was the bed and she balanced herself on her left leg. I got lower so that my head was right next to her goodies. I blew gently before licking her clit causing her to touch her boobs. ‘Trey...’ she said my softly and it sounded so sweet. I began to eat further at her pussy slipping my tongue into her wet entrance. ‘Oh...Trey...it’s so good’ her legs began to tremble and I felt her juices start to leak slowly into my mouth and suddenly a waterfall of her sweet juice flooded my mouth and I lapped it up quickly. ‘Get on the bed Lisa’ I was eager to get inside of her now and she lay on the bed facing me. I chuckled at her, ‘turn around’ her eyes widened as she saw I was serious. Nevertheless she obeyed and her ass was up in the air for me to see. I slapped it gently as I entered her wet pussy from the back. She was hella tight and once I felt my full length inside of her I began to thrust harder. I reached underneath and took her clit in my hands, she threw her head back and moaned loudly causing me speed up. I slapped her big butt some more and drove harder and faster into her. ‘Trey...oh...yes...’
‘You like that baby? Huh?’
‘Oh yes...Harder trey...’
It was raining loudly outside and thunder was drowning out her cries of love. I wanted to hear her though so I pumped vigorously and her hair was all over the place. I flipped her over and rammed into her when she least expected it. ‘Ahhh...Trey...’ I lifted her legs in the air and pumped in and out as hard as I could. ‘Say my name Lisa...’
‘uh...Trey...harder please’
I felt her juices all over dick as I urged her to come once more. ‘I can’t hear you’
She yelled loudly for to me to here so I could here. As more thunder struck loudly I came inside of her and I realized I forgot to wear a condom. Fuck it...Don’t matter.
‘Trey? Please don’t let this be only 1 time’
‘What you mean?’
‘I don’t want to hide it anymore...I don’t want to suppress the feeling s I have for you anymore’
‘Lisa?’
‘I love you Trey...always have...’
‘Funny...So have I’

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow Rae now that was hott...
Wooo Lisa...lol...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Wow.
Wow.
Wow, wow, wow.
After reading those two, i believe i need to find a guy besr friend.

SexyT

SexyT

lol! @Lisa!!
Glad u like it!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum