Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa|

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Empty You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:28 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Tremaine and Lisa

Suspended from school for three solid days feel like heaven. I had a big blow out with one some punk ass nigga for dumb shit as usual. O well, it’s a vacation for me. Don’t get me wrong, my mom is pissed but she let it slide since this was my first one this year.

The rain poured heavily so I grabbed a snack ready to head up to my room and watch a movie when my door suddenly knocked. Who in the world would be knocking on the door in this weather. I know its not my mom being she works all day and night. Approaching the stained glass door, I peered through it seeing a distorted image but a vaguely familiar figure. Opening the door, it was Lisa, my best friend. She stood their body soaked staring at me. Her eyes for some reason always made my heart skip a beat. It’s as though she could see everything inside of me, my thoughts and feelings.

“What the hell Lisa? You suppose to be in school, what your doing over here?” I asked surprised to see her.
    “Your not going to let me in? You have company or something?” she asked, noticing the snacks I had in my hand.
    “Naw…Come in.” I said stepping to the side to let her in.

She wiped her wet shoes on the rug before entering the house. She know my mother hates anything on her marble flooring so when she stepped inside she removed her shoes by the door. I closed the door behind.

“For real though Lisa, everything okay? I mean you never cut class before.” I said, digging in the bowl while eating a few chips.
    “Everything is cool. School just didn‘t feel right today.” she said, turning around to look at me.
    “Why is that?” I asked.
    “Because it would just be boring. Your like the highlight of my day.” she said with a smirk. “But don‘t let that go to your big head.” she added, but it was too late. It made me feel good knowing that I make her happy.
    “So basically your saying you missed me.” I said with a smirk.
    “Don‘t flatter yourself.” she said turning on her heels and walking further in the house. She slipped her jacket off, revealing her curvaceous body. Her clothing hugged her features that turned me on.

No lie, I’ve always had a crush on Lisa, but what we have is like no other and I don’t want to loose it for anything. But damn, when her ass get so fat. I ran up behind her after placing my bowl down on the stand, grabbing her waistline and causing her to bend over.
    “Damn girl, who you been fucking around with?” I asked hoping nobody was tapping her. It made me envious when other niggas talk about her like she a piece of meat they look forward to eating.
    “Boy move.” she said standing back up and nudging me back.

I laughed at her, then went back to grab my bowl.

“Come on, lets go upstairs and watch a movie since you came all the way down here to chill with me.” I said walking up a few steps.

I glanced back to see her staring at me.

“What?” I asked.
    “Can I borrow some clothing. I don‘t want to sit in wet clothing.” she said while I glanced over her body to see nipples hardening through her shirt.

I nod my head for her to follow as we continued climbing the stairs when thoughts of seeing her naked kept plaguing my mind. Man what the hell you thinking about? That’s your best friend, you can‘t ruin a perfectly good relationship with sex. My thoughts played as we entered into my bedroom that was semi decent. I placed the huge bowl on my dresser then walk to my drawers to retrieve some clothing for her to slip on.

“You never clean your room.” she glanced around my room while I glance her way through my peripheral vision.
    “Why don‘t you clean it then? You always tell me that. I did clean it up some.” I said tossing her the clothing while she held a shocked expression.
    “This is what you call clean?” she asked pointing towards my dresser that was junkie.
    “Damn, you sound like my momma. Change out of those damn clothing before you get sick.” I said walking over to snack on some more chips. Then plopped down on my bed grabbing my remote control to click the play button.

She was ready to walk out of the door, but I stopped her.

“Where you going?” I asked her.
    “To change.” she said rolling her eyes at me while opening my door.
    “You act like we never changed clothes in front of each other before.” I said with a smirk on my face.

The sound of her sucking her teeth echoed off my walls.

“Whatever, we were like eight.” she said walking out of the door.
    “I dare you.” I shouted hearing her footsteps stop.

A dare to her is like saying she was scared to do it. She hate to be proven wrong and I knew it. I pretend like I was focused on the television when she peeped her head through the door.

“Dare me to do what?” she asked sort of shyly.
    “Dare you to change your clothes right here. In front of me.” I said still focused on the television.
    “What so you could get a peep show?” she asked sarcastically.
    “Whatever, you just scared.” I said giving her lip. She laughed at me then reentered my room.
    “You are so slick.” she said while I stood up approaching.
    “What you mean slick? We best friends and share everything, so why not. I could change in front of you with no problem.” I said, taking off my shirt, and tossed it across the room.
    “See, now you see my flesh. Show me your flesh.” I said, standing there with my arms crossed.
    “You are so serious?” she said staring me in my eyes.

Her smirk made my dick twitch because her smile is so beautiful. I want her. I wanted her since we were little. I’mma get her. The thunder struck loudly causing her to jump a little.

“Even God said to do it.” I joked with her.
    “Fine Trey.” she said closing the door back while I continued standing in front of her.
    “Can I get some space?” she asked tossing the clothing I gave her on the bed.

I stepped back a little, and notice she turned around. I know she has her shy moments. I never met a shy outgoing person before. She was beautiful in so many areas. Her personality is beautiful, her smile is beautiful, her mind is beautiful, and her soul. I watch her pull her wet shirt over her hair while her long hair clashed back across her back. I stepped closer after she removed her shirt, letting my hands hold her waist.

“Tremaine…What do you think your doing?” she asked.
    “I want you to feel something.” I said letting my ever growing dick rub against her backside. “I want you so bad Lisa.” I said while feeling her body tense up.
    “You want me?” she asked sort of surprised while still having her shirt cupped in her hand.
    “Always have.” I said, turning her around for me to look her in her eyes. My finger traced her lips, then flowed down to her chin, lifting her chin up for me to taste her lips. Once our lips met, she immediately backed away.
    “Trey…” I noticed her cheeks blushing against her creamy mocha brown complexion. I licked my lips at the thought to see how rich her skin tone was. She still held her shirt in her hand covering over her top half.

I walked up to her, her back pressing against the door, while placing my hands on the wall, enclosing her in.

“I know you feel there is something more between us Lisa. I know you know because you wouldn‘t be over here today.” I said watching her slowly meet my gaze.
    “We been friends for so long, of course I feel something between us.” she said shyly.
    “Tell me then.” I said after leaning in closer whispering in her ear then gently bit down on her ear. “Tell me you want me just as bad as I want you.” I whispered yet again as I could here her breathing pattern change.
    “Yes Trey.” she said softly. “I want you.” she whispered in my ear.
    “After today, your mines. Only mines.” I said, letting my lips find her lips as we shared a more intimate kiss.

The cold clammy shirt that rubbed against my stomach dropped to the floor. My hands touched her waist, pushing her back harder against the wall as I gotten in tuned with her soft lips coated with a sweet flavor.
    My hands lingered to her plump breast, squeezing them gently through her bra. She moaned in my mouth causing my excitement for her to grow even more so. My hands reached around her back, ready to unclip her bra, when I felt her hands pushing me away.

“Wait Trey…” she said breathing heavily.
    “What‘s wrong?” I asked watching her cover herself slightly with her hands.
    “I‘m not ready for this.” she said, grabbing her shirt back up ready to place the cold wet shirt back over her body. My hands grasped her arms causing her to look dead into my eyes.
    “Trust me. Do you trust me?” I asked her while her shyness continued turning me on even more so. She simply nod her head. “Then let me show you how much you mean to me.” I said snatching her shirt from her hand and dropped down on my knees. My hands gripped onto her thick thighs. “Let me please you like no one has ever done before. I‘mma give it to you right only to hear you begging for more.” I said caressing her legs.

I glance her way seeing her blushing. I slid back up her frame kissing her soft stomach, up to her breast, where I kissed her harden nipples through her bras. I made my way back up to her neck, kissing lightly upon it then bit down gently to feel her squeeze her legs together and grip on my waist.

“Let me work my tongue across your body.” I whispered in her ear, while undoing her bra. The last hook unclasped, freeing her full breast. I kept her frame against my wall while unzipping her jeans. Her jeans hugged her frame well while I began pulling them off over her hips. Sliding them fully down, she was left standing in her panties. “I want to taste you.” I whispered while I grabbed her pussy and she jumped a little. I smirked while seeing her bite down on her bottom lip. Pushing her panties to the side, I began rubbing her slick walls until I found her pearl. She slipped out a moan as she held a look of surprise.

“You like that?” I asked her.
    “Umm hmm…” she said in my ear.
    “Good.” I said, removing my hand and taking her hips pulling her away from the wall to my bed.

I pushed her on my bed then climbed on top of her kissing her so passionately, like no other. I never kissed a girl the way I was kissing her. I mean hungrily. I wanted her badly. My dick throbbed to feel her insides. I stared her in her eyes after breaking the kiss. Her eyes held no more shyness seem like it. She held flames of passion. She pulled me closer for another kiss, while I made my way down to her neck, to her breast where her ripe nipples were ready for a tease. While I was occupied with her breast, my free hand trailed back down to her wet pussy, inserting a finger to feel how tight her walls were. Its real tight. I look up to see her reaction with her excessive loud moaning. She pushed up on my shoulders.

“What‘s wrong?” I asked looking at her.

She pulled me in closer to her letting her lips whisper in my ear.

“This is my first time Trey.” she said. I never really bother to ask her about her sex life, I just assumed but never judge a book by its cover. I stared at her, kissing her lips.
    “I got you.” I said standing up slightly to remove her panties. She squeezed her thighs together as she held on to her breast. Either way, I removed her panties. Sliding her to the edge of the bed I spread her legs wide giving me a good view of her wetness.
    “You want to do this?” she asked referring for me eating her out.
    “I said I want to taste you didn‘t I.” I said slipping my finger in her opening while I watched her squeeze her breast at the new feeling. “Now relax and let me handle business.” I said spreading her lips open slightly with my tongue. Sweet. I darted my tongue tasting her juices before gliding my tongue over her pearl. Her legs hugged my head tightly as I continued, hearing her loud moaning escape her lips. Thank goodness mom ain’t home.

Her excessive moaning tuned me on so much, I found my hands slipping in my pants, rubbing my dick that grew solid. I sucked her pearl lightly, then more aggressive as I could feel her legs trembling.

“Trey!” she said aloud.
    “Release it baby. Let me lick you dry.” I said darting my tongue inside of her repeatedly until she came on my tongue. Standing up, I licked my lips and watched her panting chest. My hands still tucked deeply in my pants she sat up on her elbows staring at me.
    “What your about to do?” she asked innocently.
    “Getting a condom.” I said grabbing one from my wallet. I removed my hand from my shorts, leaving the head to stick up from my shorts while I noticed her stare. I smirked removing the wrapper, then pulled down my pants and boxers showing my naked body before my eyes. Her bright brown eyes widen at the sight, but I didn’t let that deter me from adding the condom on.

Climbing back on top of her, I had her to spread her legs open widely. I didn’t bother to sweet talk her. I guided myself into her opening, letting my head spread her open wider.

“I‘mma take it slow.” I said, then slid a little further in. Her nails scratch my back. As sharp as they were, I wanted to feel them go deeper. After her screaming subsided in my ears from my final push after fitting myself fully in, I began to work slow. I maneuvered my tool inside her tight walls and suddenly moans escaped her sweet lips. I love to hear my name singing from her mouth while my grunts chimed in with her tunes. She pulled my face in kissing me, kissing me with so much passion. After tasting her lips once again, I sat up to go further, but pulled out when I thought of another position to try.

“Turn on your side.” I demanded and that she did. Scooting her to the edge of the bed, I brought one of her legs over my shoulder while entering her from her side, but I stayed out on the edge of the bed. I reentered her as her body remained in the side position while I gyrated my hips going deeper. Her moans grew louder and louder as I watched her play with her breast.

“Deeper.” she pleaded while I shifted into overtime. I went as deep as I could squeezing her thigh tightly while watching her enjoy the pleasure we both were receiving. Her hand slipped down to her clit as I watch her stimulate herself. I dug deeper, it seem as though the more I watched her the more she stimulated me, wanting me to please her even more so… She began screaming as I felt a rush flood over my dick bringing me to my climax._____________________________________________________________________________________

The rain steadily poured while I watched baby girl sleep in my arms. She was mine. I was her first, and will be her only. She stirred in her sleep but never opened her eyes. I kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, down to her neck.

“Don‘t start. I‘m sleepy.” she said sexily turning me on once again.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Empty Re: You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ohhh! Nae i loved it. Got me feigning for another one or a part two atleast!

3You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Empty Re: You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:48 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Lol...u do have another one coming. Rae aid she gonna do one too...lol

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Empty Re: You Belong to Me |Tremaine and Lisa| Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey just posted my version
    Hope u like it!!!
    lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum