Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Doctor's Orders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor's Orders

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doctor's Orders Empty Doctor's Orders Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:59 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Doctor's Orders

Bahari

Bahari sat in the doctor’s office waiting room a bit timid. She had never had this problem before and she was honestly embarrassed to speak about it, especially to a man. But Dr. De Leon had been her OBGYN since she was 16 and a virgin. She was now 25 with a 4 month old baby girl, Naiomi, who Dr. De Leon had delivered. Bahari knew she was in safe hands, it was the conversation she was not ready for. She felt like it was her very first time being here. Ironically, she was sitting in the very same seat she sat in years ago for her first visit. At the time,  her heart was in her stomach and she could not believe she was about to show her goodies to some man her dad’s age. It was horrifying. Just as her heart was in her stomach then, it was now. She was a grown woman, but even this conversation topped all she had had with her doctor. She knew that this was nothing her mother or her girl friends could help her with, not that they needed to know anyway. “Mrs. Bahari Dreux, the doctor will see you now.” One of the nurses smiled as she stood by the door, awaiting Bahari to enter. Bahari smiled lightly at the nurse, though inside she was panicking. A few doors down the hall way, she entered the room and sat on the body length chair, keeping her purse by her side. She looked around the room and noticed the photos of the pregnancy cycle. She smiled thinking of her baby girl at home. The opening of the door startled her but her nerves were put to rest as she smiled.

“Bahari, Good morning,” Dr. De Leon spoke to her, as she returned the morning gesture, “I’m surprised to see you here, is everything okay with you? And baby Naiomi?” he asked, a wrinkle indicating concern formed on his forehead.

“Oh Naiomi is perfect, and I’m doing quite well also, it’s just,” Bahari stopped as her eyes trailed from his’ to the floor as she prepared the words she wanted to say. Her fingers began to play with each other as she finally exhaled and fixed her mouth to say, “I havn’t been truly intimate with my husband for months,” she admitted in one breath. She looked back up to him to see an expression in his face. Surprisingly, there was none, it was the same as when he walked in, delighted though relaxed. He nodded his head.

“I see. I will tell you, this is completely normal after giving birth. But I assured you months ago that everything was fine, and intimacy was well okay.” He stated, he folded his arms and leaned back on the counter, “What’s stopping you from being ‘truly intimate’ with your husband?” he questioned. Bahari swallowed hard.

“It’s like, I can’t become aroused. I mean, before I became pregnant with Naiomi, Naveen and I had great sex. In fact, that’s how she got here,” Bahari laughed, finally feeling a bit more comfortable. “We didn’t plan on becoming pregnant. But for the last few months, I’ve been having pitty sex with him. I feel horrible that we’re not where we used to be intimately. It’s gotten to a point where I’m faking ‘it’. And in doing that, I feel like I’m not being honest with him, I mean, I’ve never had to do that before.” She said in pitty.

“Bahari, understand that this does take time. Your body is readjusting. Give it time. Also, is there any fear that you have about becoming intimate with your husband?” He asked. Bahari looked up, what exactly did he mean? “Most women, after having their first child, they are very careful about sex. There is a fear of “interrupting” the healing processing, or causing damage. Have you been experiencing any of this?” Bahari began to nod her head. “Waiting six to eight weeks is what is recommended before intercourse takes place after giving birth. It’s been, nearly sixteen weeks. I am more than sure that everything is what it should be by now. Our last visit backs that up. However, I will give you samples of Eroticaxin (lmao something I just made up!), it will boost your arousal and decrease anxiety. Try it tonight, and we will follow up tomorrow. Is that okay?” Dr. De Leon asked. Bahari nodded her head and released a sigh of relief, there was a temporary cure for it.

That Night

Bahari looked at herself in the mirror and exhaled. Her hair was in loose curls that fell to her shoulders; her body was kissed with her finest red, see-though babydoll and thong, she wanted something to cover the small baby fat still there. Baby fat or not, she was still goddess in Naveen’s eye. Satifised with her look, she  blew herself a kiss. Walking into her bedroom she knew Naveen would love it. Red rose petals strayed across their floor, candles allowed for the room to glow, and her stereo ready to play a playlist of love songs featuring  Marvin Gaye, Keith Sweat, and Gerald Lavert, just to name a few. Naveen loved old school R & B. She walked over to her dresser and took the two pills as Dr. De Leon had instructed her to do. Washing them down with Moët Rosé, she finished her flute. She expected Naveen to be home in the next five minutes, so she grabbed the remaining roses and made her
way down stairs.  From the front door, she sprinkled rose petals  up the stairs and trailed them to their bedroom.  Just as clock work, the locks on her front door shifted. Her heart began to beat faster as she positioned herself on her knees in the middle of their king sized bed. Her front door closed and her husband’s reaction made her laugh.

Naveen Dreux

I took my keys out of the ignition of my Lincoln Mark LT truck and exhaled. I was tired as hell and couldn’t wait to get in the shower, I knew Bahari wouldn’t be in the mood after a long day with Naiomi, so I was settled with my hands tonight. I unlocked my front door, then turned to lock my truck. Stepping in, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. “What the hell?” I questioned aloud as I noticed red rose petals leading up the staircase. I closed the front door and locked it. I looked around in the living room and everything was the same – I was in the right house. I walked up the stairs, following the petals which lead me to our master bedroom. Opening the door, my jaw dropped. There she was, in the middle of our bed, biting into a strawberry. She smiled at me with her glittering eyes as  I walked in in awe. The beat of Keith Sweat’s “Nobody” began to play, and that too plastered a smile across my face.

“Baby what’s this?” I questioned as I made it to the foot of our bed. She stood up on her knees and I got a full view of what I had been missing. She had both of our attention. Wrapping her arms around my neck, I caressed her hips with my hands. Putting the bitten strawberry to my lips, she smiled as I bit down on it also. Tossing the leaf to the side, my lips met hers and our tongues played roller-dutch. I inhaled her sweet perfume as my hands slid under her see-through top and grazed her smooth, plump ass. I squeezed both cheeks as she bit down on my bottom lip. Her soft moans escaped our kiss as she and I both pulled my clothes off. I had kicked my shoes off, both my pants and boxers were around my ankles and my shirt was somewhere on the floor. Bahari feel back onto the bed as I crawled onto it, freeing my feet of my pants as I did so. Bahari opened her soft, mocha colored legs, allowing for me to stand on my knees between them. She licked her lips as her eyes met my saluting dick.

My manhood was rock hard and just seeing her lips so close to him had me ready to bust. She had not given me head in months, and I was well overdue. Placing her hands on my hips, she flicked her wet tongue around the head of my dick. Her warm tongue was delight and I couldn’t wait to be throat deep into her mouth. She wanted to tease as she licked from the base of my dick, back to the tip. I wasn’t in any condition to be teased. I gripped my dick with my left hand and my right I positioned on the back of her head. “Open,” I demanded as sweat beads began to mist my forehead. Bahari threw her beautiful eyes up at me and smirked before doing so. I welcomed my dick into her warm, wet mouth he and I both had missed so much. She wrapped her lips around my shaft as her tongue began to massage it as I went in and out of her mouth. “Ahh shit,” I groaned as her soft hands began to play with my balls without allowing herself to ruin the rhythm we already had going. My dick hit the back of her throat and she didn’t choke or budge. The suckling sounds from her lips only reminded me of how good she was. She dismissed my hand from my dick and gripped it herself.

I watched as my dick reappeared and disappeared into her mouth as her hand stroked it with each stroke her mouth gave. I gripped her hair tighter as my head fell back. I had to get this first nut out so I could enjoy her more all night. “Ahh shit B,” groaned as my dick began to jerk. Bahari stroked and sucked faster, making it harder for me to hold it any longer. I looked down to see her all about her bussiness, she was thirsty for my pleasure. “Fuck! Here it comes baby!” I groaned as my grip on her hair became even tighter. “Ahhh fuck,” I moaned as I bit down on my bottom lip. Her eyes were closed as she kept my dick in her mouth, swallowing all of me. “Shiitt,” I groaned as I released her hair, now running my hand through her looser tresses as her tongue entertained my softening member.  I pulled out of her mouth as her eyes finally fluttered up to me. She gave me a lustful smirk as I exhaled. Pushing her down to the bed, I was on top. Just as she was thirsty for my pleasure, I was hungry for hers.

Our tongues twisted as I pulled down the tiny sheer fabric that covered her breast. I kissed from her lips to her chin, down to her hot spot on her neck. Her soft hands rubbed my back as her nails made striking designs indicating pleasure. I left her neck red as I kissed my way to her breast. With both hands, I cupped them and sucked on each nipple.  “Oooo Naveen, baby,” her angelic voice  kissed my ears as she rubbed the back on my head. I bit down softly on her left nipple as my thumb played with the right. I left her breast covered in red love marks. Pulling up the see-through red dress, I  kissed my way down her tummy, meeting her red thong. I looked up at her looking down at me with lustfully eyes and the sexiest smirk. I bit down on her thong’s waistband and tugged it down. She lifted her ass and pulled her legs back as I slipped the thong off her.

Starting from her ankles, I kissed my way to her knees. I allowed my slick tongue to lick from there to her inner thighs. Her wet peach’s natural aroma always kept me going.  I positioned my hands under her ass and used my thumbs to open her wet heavens. I could feel my dick pulsating just from looking at her dripping peach. I blew a cool breath onto her exposed fruit and her entire body contracted as she moaned loudly, “Don’t tease me daddy,” she begged in a lustrous voice. I licked my lips before I devoured my plate. I started at her opening, my tongue invaded her most sacred place as her thighs jerked, tightening around my head. She loosened them up as I continued to go a deep as my tongue would allow, all the while, allowing my nose to massage her swollen clit. “Oh daddy yes! Ahhhhh fuck yes!” she cried as one hand fondled her breast while the other massaged my head. I trailed my tongue from her puckered peach to her swollen clit. In fast circles, my tongue taunted her clit as she cried out in pleasure. Taking it into my mouth my tongue massaged her clit as two of my fingers pushed themselves inside of her pink love box. Her juices were already on my chin, daddy was going to make a mess of her tonight. Her thighs drew in tighter as she pushed my head deeper between her thighs.

My fingers moved faster as my tongue did the same;  her beautiful moans along with the sounds of her pussy juices squishing from the impact of my fingers was a melody on its own. “Ahhh eat it all daddy!” She cried out breathlessly as her body began to tense up.  Removing my fingers, I wrapped my muscular arms around her thick thighs and parted them. My tongue was a twister to her clit as her body rocked trustfully. Her hands gripped the sheets as I devoured my meal. “Ohh fuck Naveen!” Bahari cursed as she fought my grip on keeping  her thighs open.  Her pussy couldn’t breathe; and I was giving mouth to mouth. “Yhhess!” she moaned as her juices poured from her lips. I savored the flavor on my tongue as her body trembled. I placed sweet, soft kisses to her lips and clit before she placed her soft hands on my face and motioned me towards her.  Our lips and tongues met as she enjoyed the taste of herself. “I love you so much baby,” Bahari moaned through our kiss. I stood up on my knees and flipped her on her stomach, gripping her waist, I pulled her brown ass in the air, “let daddy show you how much he loves you.”

I smacked her ass causing her to hiss in pleasure. Her peach sat pretty and wet, smiling up at me. I rested my left hand on her ass as I guided my hard member into her tight, wet walls. “Ahhh yhess! Give it to me!” Bahari whined as she pushed her pussy against my dick. “Tell daddy what you want,” I said as I slowly began to penetrate her from behind. I looked down and was amazed at how shiny my dick had gotten from her wetness. “Love me good, Navee. Fill me up!” B begged as she gripped the sheets. I gripped her waist with both hands and began to dick her like no man could. Her tight walls curved to my dick perfectly  as my grip on her waist became tighter. Bahari threw her ass back as she met the rhythm of my thrusts.  “Take this dick girl!” I groaned as she cried in pleasure, our sheets gripped into her fist. “You like that B?” I questioned as my eyes went from her bouncing ass to her glistening back to her face. She was looking back at her plump ass as her pussy took a well-deserved punishment. “Ooo I love it!” she expressed. I smirked as I pulled out.

Lying on my back, Bahari assumed her favorite position, on top. I watched as her breast collided together as her pussy slid up and down my pole. Her skin was glowing, her eyes were closed and her bottom lip was clutched in between  her teeth; she was beautiful. “Ride this dick B,” I panted as I gripped her bouncing breast. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers as I did so. “Ahhh Naveen! Daddy cum with me!” Bahari begged as she sped up. Her hips were in overdrive as she worked for both of our explosions. I gripped her waist tighter and pushed her up and down on my dick faster than her hips could. “Oh yhess!” she cried out.  I placed my hands on her back and brought her bouncing chest to mine. In a quick motion, I rolled over, placing myself on top. Surprised, Bahari’s eyes open and she exhaled in exhaust. “It’s my job to make you cum. I got this,” I said before kissing her soft lips. I worked my hips in a fast, circular motion between her thighs as I loved her as deep as her peach would let me. She held my body tight as she cursed me through pure pleasure. I could feel my nut coming and the way Bahari’s pussy was gripping my dick, she would be coming soon too. “Here I cum daddy, here I cum!” She cried out in my ear as her nails pierced my back. “Ahhhhh yhhessss!” she moaned as her peach wet the both of us. The impact of my dick contributed to the mess as I loved her faster. “Aw I’m ‘bout to fill you up,” I grunted as my dick jerked inside of her. “Awhhh fuckk!”

Bahari

“Ohhh yhess,” I purred as I felt Navven’s warm, pearly white finish burst inside of me. He collapsed on my chest, leaving his dick comfortably inside. Words could not be formed as we both panted. I reached for the small remote and turned the ceiling fan on high. The cool air hit our hot, sweat beaded bodies as my hands rubbed his back. Naveen pushed himself up on his elbows as he breathlessly spoke, “I love you that much,” he said with a grin as we both broke out into a weak but joyful laughter. I brought his face to mine and kissed him with all gratitude. Our passionate kissed turned into sweet, soft ones.

“Where’s Naiomi?” he questioned, between our kisses.

“My mother’s,” I replied with a smile.

“Mmmmhhhmmmm,” he groaned with a smirk as he tossed us both in our sheets. The playlist on the stereo started over, and Keith’s beat dropped again. “I guess that means another round,” Naveen said. Before I could protest his lips were against mine and soon his talented tongue was foundling my nipples.

The Next Day - Bahari

I waited in Dr. De Leon’s room more timid than I was yesterday. Those pills worked amazingly last night, hell, then even lasted through this morning in the kitchen. The door opened and he came in with a smile.
“I need more,” I said to him before he could close the door good, or speak for that matter. He laughed lightly.

“I take it that last night went well.” He said as he gave a nod.

“Too well, it was like before,” I exhaled in excitement, “I need more of the Eroticaxin until my arousal is back the way it should be.” I said directly. I could barely get out of the door this morning; Naveen had me against the front door with my legs wrapped around his waist. Had we not been expecting my mother to bring Naiomi, I probably would have missed my appointment by staying. Dr. De Leon laughed.

“Your arousal is fine, Bahari. You only had fear of a nonexistent problem. The pills I gave you  were only sugar pills.” Dr. De Leon explained. I looked up at him with my jaw dropped. I was baffled but impressed, I had my mojo back, and it was better than before.

----

And there you ladies go! Im sorry its so long. It’s  a full 6 pages on Word so im not sure how long it seems when yall read it lol. Hope yall enjoyed! Srry for any typos I missed!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

2Doctor's Orders Empty Re: Doctor's Orders Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 am

SexyT

SexyT

WOW!!!!

I swear I'm speechless for once!!!!

Wow.....

When ur done with Nae and trey...I need one of these with Mr wall...I don't know if I'll have the energy!!

That was....wow....no words. u should see my face right now!What a Face 

3Doctor's Orders Empty Re: Doctor's Orders Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:WOW!!!!

I swear I'm speechless for once!!!!

Wow.....

When ur done with Nae and trey...I need one of these with Mr wall...I don't know if I'll have the energy!!

That was....wow....no words. u should see my face right now!What a Face 

Very Happy lol! wow im glad you liked it!had to do something different. thought the scenario was cute lol.

TURN UPP!!! will began working on nae n trey n yu and john after I get the add for a brother's secret.

#excited:D

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4Doctor's Orders Empty Re: Doctor's Orders Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

In the words of Beyonce, you got me speechless and in ciara words im speechless. That was sexy and at the end I couldn't help but laugh. Giving her sugar pills kmsl. Girl naveen was hooked. I was hooked shoot. I absolutely cannot wait until Trey and I. Ooooo we.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum