Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey*

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

Janae was walking home from work. She had had a big fight with her fiancee this afternoon and she had made it clear she would walk home in her six inch heels. As she walked cars hooted and boys and men alike did double takes. She smiled to herself. Girl you know you look good! For a lawyer Janae made judges drool and prosecutors stuttered in her presence. Today she wore her red high waist skirt and a white blouse. It was summer and she made the temperature hotter.

Half an hour later her shoes were on the floor and her feet were in a bucket soaking in some hot water. She flipped through a magazine for another thirty minutes and then decided to get on with dinner. Dinner for one off course, she reminded herself. When she was busy in the kitchen the lights suddenly went off. Great just great she muttered as she made her way upstairs to find her torch. She felt her way around the room and found her torch. She was about to switch it on when a force came out of nowhere and pushed her on the bed. She tried to scream but the person was on her already. Her mouth was covered and her hands y tied to the bed post. Tears fell down her face as she regretted arguing with her fiancee. He would be here with her if she simply understood his situation. The person ripped off her clothes. She felt his hands over her naked body. With each touch she trembled with fear.

Janae felt the person get lower as he kissed her navel and let his tongue trail to her forbidden treasures. Shit! Why am I aroused so much? Is this rape?

Janae fought back moans as she felt his tongue flick her clit. His fingers entered her wet hole and she could hold it in any longer. Her back arched up and he had a full view of her pussy. "What are you doing to me?" she moaned out loud. She didn't get an answer as he sucked her clit and played inside her Cove. 'oh my...shit' she cries as her body began to shake. her legs wrapped around his head and she felt him work her clit more with soft blows and rough bites. He grabbed her ass and lifter her pussy higher so her could eat it all. "Please stop" she cried as his hands suddenly grabbed her breasts. His face was still burried in her pussy as her nipple got harder and the moans turned into shouts of pleasure "oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck" her body shook and her juices squirted all over the unknown men who didn't need to come up for air.

Janae lay quiet breathing hard. She chest rose rapidly. "I always wanted to make you squirt" he finally said. "Trey?" Janae breathed in a sigh of relief. "Baby I'm so sorry! I was so mean to you" she said to him as he climbed on top of her. "We can talk later, right now you got me wanting you so bad"

Trey kissed her everywhere but her lips and Janae started to want him even now as he teased her, "quit teasing baby!" she hissed in his ears, "give me that dick"
"This one?" he asked rubbing against her clit. Janae pushed her body to against his to feel it harder "yes baby yes" she threw her head back when she felt him about to enter her. "Trey I'm not playing. I want it NOW"

Trey rammed his hard dick into her dripping wet pussy. "Oh yes! Hit it baby" trey obeyed her every word as he hit it harder, he had her just where he wanted her and with each thrust she screamed out his name. He looked into her eyes "God your beautiful baby" he groaned as she closed her eyes and urged him deeper inside of her. She had been his inspiration for many songs but Love faces was her favorite.

Janae threw her legs over his shoulders so he could penetrate deeper and find her spot. "You got it baby!" she moaned as he she felt her body about to release more juice. Trey picked up speed and Janae lost control of her vocal cords and she was sure the neighbours could hear her asking trey to fuck her harder. "I'm bout to come baby, come with me now" he groaned and shut his eyes as he always did. "Look at me Trey" he opened his eyes and they looked into each others eyes as they both reached their climax and they lay coverd in sweat. "Baby that was so good"
Trey smiled at her "I figured a change would do us good"
Trey removed her bonds and Janae grinned. "Well you were right baby. I'm hooked for life now". She climbed in top of him and kissed his sculpted chest. She went lower and lower until his dock was in her mouth and she heard him groan "baby what you doing?" he asked scratching his head as he felt himself get a hard on again, "I'm returning the favor baby" she smirked.

The night was young and Janae and Trey were intent on making the most of it.

*the next day*

Janae was sitting on her porch drinking some tea. "Hey you" Janae heard her neighbour Jas talking to her, "rough night?" she asked with a smile. "Hey Jas. It was girl"
"Yeah I kind of heard" Jas burst out laughing imitating her sounds. "Well it was payback for you and your boo two nights ok"
"Hmmm I needed that baby. You know we love it when they hit it good"
"Damn right girlfriend"

2love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Re: Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl. Early this morning got me cranked. Do u not know what I would do to that man. Lol girl thank u.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Re: Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 am

SexyT

SexyT

Lol! I was at the doctors in the waiting room when I typed this....i was giggling like mad. ppl must have been like she should be in a mental hospital!! Twisted Evil 

4love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Re: Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kmsl rachel u r a mess. I was sitting here at work readinv this and started chuckling. My co workers know im goofy tho. Lol

5love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Re: Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 am

SexyT

SexyT

Lol...well it's all good!! when u got time I'd like another john! Wink 

6love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Re: Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:34 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes maam. Will get to working on it.

7love - Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Empty Re: Bonds in Love *Janae and Trey* Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

This one had me grinning! Trey and Nae getting kinky. Loved it very much tho! me and nae keeping each other up lol

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum