Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Just like Me  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just like Me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just like Me  Empty Just like Me Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:00 pm

hottie121

hottie121

Hi I just want to say I love feedback good or bad so please read my story Very Happy 

Cast:
Tyneka/T-queen
Spectacular (soon to be boyfriend)
Ashanti (cuz)
Pleasure P
Yasmin (cuz)
Plies
Torri (My Sister)
Romeo (My sister’s Husband)
Brittany (Best friend)
Trey Songz
Keri Hilson (Spec's Ex)
Omarion (my Ex)
Passion (Best friend)
Tyga
Zoron (Cuz)
Diggy
Bianka (Cuz)
Jarell
Olivia (Friend)
Druex
Beyoncé (Friend)
Baby Blue
Ciara (Friend)
Slick’Em
Lyricz (Friend)
Chris Brown
Tajhisha (Cuz)
Bowwow
My Brother- J- Long
Brother Best Friend - Lingerie
Brother Girlfriend - Lil Kim
Brother Other Friend - Fabulous (Crush)
Angela (Best Friend)
Boyz Daddy- Marques Houston

Intro: I am Tyneka aka T-Queen I am 18 yrs. old I live in New York
with my mother and her boyfriend and I want a new life from her boyfriend one day she went on a business trip and he came home drunk and start to touching me and I felt uncomfortable with the way he was touching me he said “this was not going to hurt.” I started to scream somebody bust through the door after that I blackout then I woke up in the hospital with my Cuz’s Tajhisha, Ashanti, Yasmin, Zoron, and Bianka. Taj asked me to move to FL with her and I said “Yea,” So two days later I left with her to her and bowwow house. So I said “This is nice I like it.” She said “thanks.”
I have been staying with my cuz Taj for about a week now. Today is my first day at Central High School and I'm a little bit nervous because I don't know anybody at the school. I stop by the office to pick up my schedule and locker assignment. "Locker 15"I say to myself. As I walking up to my locker I notice a girl already placing her books in it.

T-Queen: Excuse this is my locker

F/Look I'm not trying to have any issues girl...the school always assign to people to a locker since there is so many students

T-Queen: My bad I'm new here so I didn't know that...My name is Tyneka but most people call me T-Queen

F/V: Brittany is the name but everybody calls me Bee...since we share lockers that means we have the same homeroom follow me I'll show you’re around.

Teacher: Good morning class I would like to welcome you the homeroom

Britt: I don't even know why this bitch is talking like she happy to see us

T-Queen- You too silly

Britt: How long you been out here

T-Queen: A week

So after school she took me to the spa and then took me home to cook some food for us. I cooked chicken, cornbread, rice, and cake for later with ice cream. After we ate I asked her were was bowwow and she said “he was on tour,” so I asked her “when was he coming back,” she told me in ”two months” she asked me “why” and I said “no reason just asking.” So we went back to the mall for school shopping we went to all the stores in the mall I got me 10 new pairs of kicks, 10 pairs of heels, 10 pairs of boots, 30 pairs of jeans, 30 shirts, 50 panties, 50 bras, 10 rings, 10 earring’s, Some bath stuff Victoria secret, bath and body works too. We went back home when we got there we seen a moving truck so I told Taj let's go over and meet the new neighbors so we walked over there and introduce to the boys daddy he seen us standing there the boys daddy.

The Boys Dad: hi I am Marques Houston and these are my kids Pleasure aka Marcus, Spectacular, Baby Blue aka Diamond, Ja’Corey aka Slick'Em.

T-queen/Taj: hi there we are Taj and Tyneka aka T-queen

Boys: Hi Tyneka and Taj

Boys: Tyneka what school u going to?

Tyneka/T-queen: central high school what school y'all going to?

Boys: The same school as you, what grade you in?

Tyneka/T-queen: 12 grade you?

Boys: same as you 12 grade too I will see you tomorrow Tyneka and bye Taj.

Tyneka/ Taj: bye

Taj: Hey what up?

Bowwow: nun you got Tyneka with you

Taj: yea why?

Bowwow: nun let me talk to her

Taj: ok Tyneka!

Tyneka: What!

Taj: Get the phone!

Tyneka: Who is it!

Taj: Bowwow!

Tyneka: Ok! Hello

Bowwow: Hey wat up Lil cuz

Tyneka: Nun much u?

Bowwow: Same here how u feeling?

Tyneka: a Lil sore but good

Bowwow: you now I am going to kill him you know

Tyneka: No don't, not until my mom knows

Bowwow: I won't I will give you 2 weeks to tell her if you don't I will.

Tyneka: Thanks

Bowwow: welcome

Tyneka: you want me to give the phone to Taj

Bowwow: Yea

Tyneka: Taj!

Taj: What!

Tyneka: Bowwow want you

Taj: ok! Tyneka I got it.

So Taj and Bowwow was on the phone for another Hr.

So the next day I went to school running in to the boys and My Cuz's and My Friends

Tyneka: Hey Ashanti and Yasmin, Bianka and Beyoncé, Ciara, Lyricz, Brittany and Passion, Zoron, Olivia, Boys.

All of them: hey, Wat up

Tyneka: Boys these are my Cuz’s and friends Yasmin and Ashanti, Bianka, Beyoncé, Ciara, Lyricz, Passion, Brittany, Zoron, Olivia.

Boys: hey y'all and these are my Cuz's Chris and Plies Tyga and Trey, Diggy, Druex,

The girls: hey, Wat up

So spectacular pulled me to the side to say he need to talk to me and so we walk away from the group.

Spectacular: Tyneka what classes you got.

Tyneka: English 4, Gym, Math, Lunch, History, Music U?

Spectacular: English 4, Gym, Math, Lunch, History, Music

Tyneka: oh ok we got the same class for the whole yr. this will be fun.

Spectacular: yup it will

2Just like Me  Empty Re: Just like Me Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:56 am

QuiQui19

QuiQui19

I like it so far add more!!! UPZZZZ!!!

3Just like Me  Empty Re: Just like Me Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 am

hottie121

hottie121

So spectacular pulled me to the side to say he need to talk to me and so we walk away from the group.

Spectacular: Tyneka what classes you got.

Tyneka: English 4, Gym, Math, Lunch, History, Music U?

Spectacular: English 4, Gym, Math, Lunch, History, Music

Tyneka: oh ok we got the same class for the whole yr. this will be fun.

Spectacular: yup it will

So me and spectacular went back to the group and found out we all are pair up with each of the boys in different classes and we got Lunch and Gym together so we said we will meet up for Gym so me and spectacular went one way my cuz and pleasure went the another and so did the others, So Me and Spectacular we to English 4 class together so as soon as we got in the class some girl bump me out the way to get to Spec I walked away from her to sit down but the girl was giving me dirty look so I threw them back at her so Spec walked over to where I was sitting and didn’t pay the girl no mind but she was trying to get him to look at her but he was talking to me she got mad and left.

Spectacular: Tyneka you ok

Tyneka: I am fine Spectacular

Spectacular: No you’re not your mad at me

Tyneka: No I am not!

Spectacular: Yes you are!

Tyneka: Ok I am! Who was that girl looking at me like that?

Spectacular: My ex-girlfriend Keri Hilson

Tyneka: Why was she looking at me like that?

Spectacular: Because she is mad I dumped her and she cheated and thinks you’re with me.

Tyneka: Oh ok but I am not your girlfriend

Spectacular: I know but she thinks you are

Tyneka: So Wat happen between y'all why she cheat on you

Spectacular’s Flash Back

I was walking down the hall way one day I heard a noise as I walked passed this door as I continue walking until I heard it again it sounded like moaning and groaning I walked to the door because it sounded like my girlfriend Keri so I open the door it was her so when I open it she didn’t see me but he did so he stop and she looked up as if she seen a ghost she push him off her she was trying to talk to me but I walked away from her and that is the same day I broke up with her.

Tyneka: wow spectacular I see why she want u with her hoe ass

Spectacular: yup so wat happen to u and boyfriend

Tyneka’s Flash Back

One day I was going to my boyfriend Omarion’s house so I called him to tell him I was on my way to him to tell him some good news when I got there the door was unlocked so I open the door and walked in the house I called Omarion’s name I hear water running so I thought he was in the shower so I walked in his room to wait for him to get out of the shower so I heard some noise like moaning and groaning so I walked to the bathroom door and opened it I walked in the bathroom to see him fucking my best friend Trina so I made a noise and they turned around to see wat it was Omarion and Trina look at me Omarion got out the shower to explain wat was going on but I walked away from him and ran down the stairs when I got downstairs I threw the test at him to say congrats daddy so I started to walk away Trina threw a knife at me but I move out of the way so I started to walk again until I fell on the knife it got my stomach and I see blood running down my legs and that when I knew she killed my baby

Spectacular-Damn girl I'm sorry that happen to you

Tyneka-As each day passes I'm becoming better about my situation...plus that crazy bitch is in jail

Spectacular-Well I'm here for you if you need me.

Tyneka- Thanks

Spectacular-Plus I don't know what nigga was dumb enough to cheat on your fine ass

I and spec talked throughout the rest of class. After three more periods it was time for lunch and I was starving.

Tyneka-Man I'm so ready for school to be out

Passion- Nigga you just started school

Chris- this school shit is for the birds

Passion you just saying that because Mrs. Clark busted your ass out for sleep in class

Chris- Her job is the entertain me and keep me up...not bore me with Shakespeare

Passion- Boy we wasn't even learning about Shakespeare that shows how much you were paying attention

Tyneka- y'all silly where is Brittany and Trey

Chris- shit you spoke to soon I can hear her mouth going off

Brittany- I'm telling you Trey that bitch got one more time to try me and me going to mop the floor with her ass

Trey- Bee calm down I didn't say nothing to that trick

Tyneka- what's wrong...yea Keri bumped into me earlier...she almost got smack

Trey- Megan keep trying to push up on ya boy (cheesing)

Brittany- Why the hell you smiling like the Cheshire cat...Tremaine Aldon Neverson I promise...

Trey- babe calm down for real you know I don't want anybody but you...come here babe

Spectacular- Take that PDA shit somewhere

Chris- For real I'm about to lose my lunch...plus we need to figure out the theme for Bee's party

After lunch the rest of the day was a breeze. After school we all decided to head to the courts to watch the boys play basketball

Skipping to the end of the day

So the crew went over to Tyneka house the boyz went next door to change so I and the girls did the same, so I and girls were talking about the boyz.

Tyneka: so wat do y'all think about the boyz

Ashanti: Pleasure is very funny

Bianka: Jarell is very hot

Yasmin: Plies is very sexy

Beyoncé: Baby Blue is very smart

Ciara: Slick’Em is very crazy

Lyricz: Chris is a smart ass boy

Tyneka: Spectacular is very sweet

Brittany: Trey is very sexy

Passion: Tyga is very kind

Zoron: Diggy is very smart

Olivia: Druex is very hot

So over at Spectacular’s house the boyz were talking about the girls

Spectacular: wat y'all think about the girls

Pleasure: Ashanti is very funny

Plies: Yasmin is very sexy

Jarell: Bianka is very hot

Baby Blue: Beyoncé is very smart

Slick’Em: Ciara is very crazy

Chris: Lyricz is a smart ass girl

Spectacular: Tyneka is very sweet

Tyga: Passion is very kind

Trey: Brittany is very sexy

Diggy: Zoron is very smart

Druex: Olivia is very hot

So they go over Tyneka’s house to join the girls at the pool once they join them at the pool Tyneka and Spectacular are cooking food on the grill for them to eat Tyneka calls Tajhisha to see where she is at to ask her if she coming home to join the party.

Tyneka: Cuz were you at

Tajhisha: Tyneka I am not coming home tonight

Tyneka: y not cuz

Tajhisha: because I am with bowwow on tour so I will be back in two weeks I left some money for you to go shopping and to get food for the house and tell Yasmin and Ashanti and Zoron and Bianka I said hi and Tyneka keep your crew out me and bowwow’s room love you.

Tyneka: ok cuz I will see you in two weeks and tell bowwow I said hi and love you too cuz

Tajhisha: bye baby cuz

Tyneka: bye big cuz have fun

Tajhisha: I will cuz

Tyneka: bye

Tajhisha: bye

So I went back outside to tell the crew wat my cuz said and to tell them they could stay the night.

Tyneka: Yasmin, Ashanti, Zoron, Bianka Taj said hi

Yasmin, Ashanti, Zoron, Bianka: tell Taj I said hi

Tyneka: I will when she calls back

Yasmin, Ashanti, Zoron, Bianka: ok cuz

Tyneka: so y'all stay the night here with me ok guys

The crew: that’s wat up Tyneka

Tyneka: that the deal so the boys will go home and get clothes to stay and I will take the girls home to get some clothes

The Crew: Ok see you in a Lil bit

So Tyneka took the girls home to get some clothes while her phone was ringing it was Tajhisha so she answered the phone to discover it was bowwow calling

Tyneka: hello

Bowwow: wat up Lil cuz wat u doing

Tyneka: take the girls home to get some clothes u?

Bowwow: just got finish on stage

Tyneka: ok cool

Bowwow: yup u call your mom and brother yet?

Tyneka: I was just getting ready to call them

Bowwow: ok so call them and call me back ok

Tyneka: yup one

Bowwow: one

So Tyneka calls her brother J-Long first so the phone is ringing than he pick up the phone

Tyneka: hello J-Long it Tyneka

J-Long: wat up sis

Tyneka: J-Long u alone or with someone

J-Long: y sis something wrong I am with my crew

Tyneka: yea I got something to tell you brah

J-Long: ok hold on

Tyneka: ok

So my brother moves away from the crew

J-Long: Tyneka u on the phone

Tyneka: yes I here

J-Long: ok so wat up sis

Tyneka: are u standing or sitting?

J-Long: y

Tyneka: because I think you should sit for this news

J-Long: ok I am sitting tell me

Tyneka: u know I am not in New York right

J-Long: (yelling) nowhere are you sis?

Tyneka: I am in FL with Taj but there is a reason y ok

J-Long: wat the hell is the reason?

Tyneka: I am not in New York because of mom’s boyfriend he tried to rape me so that is y I am with Taj all u need to know is I am safe ok

J-Long: (yelling) damn it Tyneka y didn’t you tell me sis

Tyneka: (crying) I was scared to tell you or mom

J-Long: I am sorry sis stop crying ok

Tyneka: (sobbing) ok brother I need to call mom I will call you later love you bye

J-Long: ok sis love you too talk to you later bye

So we hang up the phone I call my mom and it rings and she pick it up

Tyneka: Mom I have something to tell you are you alone?

Tyneka’s (Mom): yes I am alone Tyneka is everything ok sweetie

Tyneka: no mom it is not are you sitting or standing?

Tyneka’s (Mom): y

Tyneka: I think u should sit down

Tyneka’s (Mom): ok I am sitting down tell me wat going on sweetie

Tyneka: I am not in New York because of your boyfriend he tried to rape me so that is y I am with Taj in FL all u need to know is I am safe ok

Tyneka’s (Mom): Tyneka you are lying to me my boyfriend would not rape you girl you are crazy!

Tyneka: mom I am not lying to you I was in the hospital for two days because of him and now I am with Taj and I am not coming back

Tyneka’s (Mom): ok don’t come back you ungrateful ass child stay were you are I don’t need you no more and don’t call me no more

Tyneka: ok I won’t but don’t call my ass when that nigga beats your ass but u can kiss my ass bye!

Tyneka’s (Mom): bye!

So we hung up the phone I and called bowwow back to tell him wat happened and bowwow answers the phone

Tyneka: Bowwow J believe me but my mom told me I was lying

Bowwow: wow Tyneka I am happy you told them but I am not happy your mom said you lied to her

Tyneka: it is ok Bowwow I told them that all that matters

Bowwow: ok Tyneka I am going to let you go see you

Tyneka: bye Bow weezy

Bowwow: see you

4Just like Me  Empty Re: Just like Me Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:10 am

hottie121

hottie121

So we hung up the phone I and called bowwow back to tell him wat happened and bowwow answers the phone

Tyneka: Bowwow J believe me but my mom told me I was lying

Bowwow: wow Tyneka I am happy you told them but I am not happy your mom said you lied to her

Tyneka: it is ok Bowwow I told them that all that matters

Bowwow: ok Tyneka I am going to let you go see you

Tyneka: bye Bow weezy

Bowwow: see you

So I pull over and cried on Yasmin shoulder after I cried I took the girls to finish getting their clothes so we could go back to my house for the sleepover with the boyz so we go back to my house to start the sleepover so I and the girls went to change in our pj and the boys did the same so when
We came back out the girls and I picked the movie we were going to watch in the theater in the house so we watched three movies
So I pull over and cried on Yasmin shoulder after I cried I took the girls to finish getting their clothes so we could go back to my house for the sleepover with the boyz so we go back to my house to start the sleepover so me and the girls went to change in our pj and the boys did the same so when we came back out the girls and I picked the movie we were going to watch in the theater in the house so we watched three movies

The next day

Tyneka and the Crew went to the mall and a surprise was waitin for me as I walked in footlocker it was my ex Omarion I seen him but he didn't see me so I walked around the store lookin for shoes until he bumped in to me.

Tyneka: excuse me

Omarion: Sorry

Tyneka: Omarion

Omarion: Tyneka

Tyneka: wat are you doing here in FL

Omarion: I moved out here because it was not nothing in New York for me wat are u doing here?

Tyneka: none of your business

Omarion: ouch that hurt

Tyneka: so the hell wat u hurt me

Omarion: I thought u forgave me for that

Tyneka: Hell no I didn't

so Tyneka walked out the store and did not look back so Tyneka walked into the food court to find the crew they were sit at a large table in the back I walked up to the table mad as hell

The Crew: wat wrong Tyneka

Tyneka: I ran into my Ex-boyfriend Omarion

The crew: wat you mean you ran into him

Tyneka: I saw him in footlocker

So Tyneka told the crew she was ready to go home so they went to Taj house were they seen a unknown car so Tyneka opened the door to the house and come to find out it was her brother J.long

Tyneka: J

J.long: Neka I missed you sis

Tyneka: How did you get in the house?

J.long: Taj and bowwow let me in

Tyneka: Hi Taj and Bowwow

Taj/Bowwow: hey Neka/ Wat up Crew

The crew: Hey/wat up

So Tyneka told the crew she was ready to go home so they went to Taj house were they seen a unknown car so Tyneka opened the door to the house and come to find out it was her brother J.long

Tyneka: J

J.long: Neka I missed you sis

Tyneka: How did you get in the house?

J.long: Taj and bowwow let me in

Tyneka: Hi Taj and Bowwow

Taj/Bowwow: hey Neka/ Wat up Crew

The crew: Hey/wat up

Tyneka: wat are y'all doing here

J.long: I came to visit u lil sis

Taj/Bowwow: we wanted to be home

Tyneka: J why visit me bc you talked to mom

J.long: yeah sis I talked to mom

Tyneka: ok wat she say to u

J.long: she said that u were lying on her boyfriend

Tyneka: do u believe her J

J.long: I don't know wat to believe Sis

Tyneka: well come upstairs and I will show you the proof

J went upstairs will his sister to see what she was talking about so Tyneka took off her Clothes and j saw her body and how bad it look but he noticed a scar on her stomach and asked what happened to your stomach and she told him the story about the scar and about how she was pregnant with Omarion baby and her friend Trina had a knife and she throw it but I ducked and moved out the way but I was walking away and I fell on the knife and I knew it killed my baby I looked up at J and I saw he was crying so I walked over to him and hugged him tight

Tyneka: J it is ok I am fine big brother

J.long: no it is not sis I should have been there for you

Tyneka: it is not your fault it is Omarion fault

So J went downstairs to get Bowwow and Taj to show them wat I showed him so they came by upstairs and looked at me and Taj started to cry so Taj went downstairs to get Yasmin and Ashanti, Bianka, and Zoron. Once she brought them upstairs they started to cry to and I started to cry as well we were in a group hug for a while and I told them as long as I am here I am fine

Yasmin and Ashanti, Bianka, and Zoron: Tyneka tell them you saw Omarion today and the mall and he told you he moved down here for good

Tyneka: (Yelling) yeah he is down here so wat he is living down now I don't want him no more ok!!!!!!

so after I got dressed we went back downstairs with the crew and Taj and bowwow and J and his crew and then we went back to the mall again to finish shopping me and the girls went to get our hair and nails and the boys paid for it when we were done so we walked around in the mall and finish it took 3 hrs. to take all the bags in the house

All the girls: Thanks you boys

All the boys: you’re welcome

5Just like Me  Empty Re: Just like Me Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:52 pm

hottie121

hottie121

so after I got dressed we went back downstairs with the crew and Taj and bowwow and J and his crew and then we went back to the mall again to finish shopping me and the girls went to get our hair and nails and the boys paid for it when we were done so we walked around in the mall and finish it took 3 hrs. to take all the bags in the house

All the girls: Thanks you boys

All the boys: you’re welcome

so the crew's stayed the night at Taj/Bowwow house and we ordered pizza and we watched movies the whole night and all the girls put on their pj and the boys did the same we were in the living room camped out on the floor and the couches watching the movie so the next morning all the girls got up and made breakfast for everybody the boys woke up to the smell of food and we ate breakfast then we cleaned the dishes and then got dressed for the day

so the crew's stayed the night at Taj/Bowwow house and we ordered pizza and we watched movies the whole night and all the girls put on their pj and the boys did the same we were in the living room camped out on the floor and the couches watching the movie so the next morning all the girls got up and made breakfast for everybody the boys woke up to the smell of food and we ate breakfast then we cleaned the dishes and then got dressed for the day So me, Taj, and the girls went out to the spa to talk about wat happened yesterday so Taj asked me to tell her and the girls the whole story again with no interruptions so I took a deep breath and told the story about how my mom said I was lying to how Omarion showed up to j stopping by and at the end of the story we let it stay in the past were it belonged.

Taj: Tyneka are you and Spectacular together

Tyneka: no Taj we are not why u ask

Taj: just asked cuz damn

So Taj asked to rest of the girls the same thing they told her the same answer I did. So at the end of our spa day we stopped to get something to eat, meanwhile the boys were at the house talking about yesterday too.

J.long: yo I swear I am going to kill my mom boyfriend for doing that to Tyneka

Bowwow: I told Tyneka the same thing the other day

Pleasure: Man if I catch that nigga he is going 6 feet under

Plies: Man I am going to go ham on that nigga for mess with Tyneka

Baby Blue: Tyneka is like a sister to us and I do wat whatever it takes to hurt him

Slick’Em: Man Tyneka is so sweet I don’t see how y'all mom is so dumb

Chris: Man that nigga a dead man walking

Spectacular: Man I like Tyneka so to see her hurt it’s hurting me

Tyga: Tyneka is the nicest person I meet so I can understand why y'all want to hurt your mom boyfriend

Trey: man I think that nigga needed to see how it is to hurt someone

Diggy: Man I swear if I catch him anywhere around Tyneka I will kill him on the spot

Druex: yo I am going to call up some people in New York to see were this nigga is at

J.long: Man don’t tell Tyneka we told y'all this I don’t want to see her crying again man

All the Boys: you got it J

So the girls walked in the door with bags in hand and food so the boys help with the bags and the girls put the food on the table

So the girls walked in the door with bags in hand and food so the boys help with the bags and the girls put the food on the table and the boys helped put the food away and they watched movies all night long.

So the next day Tyneka woke up early to cook breakfast for everyone by time she was finish everyone woke up to the smell of food Tyneka cooked she cooked Waffles, Sweet rolls, French toast, Bacon, Eggs, Grits, Fruit salad, Pancakes, Sticky buns, OJ, milk, and sausages. They all ate and washed the dishes.

Tyneka: after this breakfast I think we all need to hit the gym I know I am

Taj/Bowwow: Tyneka I am going to the gym wit u

The crew/J: so are we I need to work out after all that good food

So everyone got washed and dressed for the gym for a 2hr workout while they were at the gym Tyneka seen Omarion but Tyneka paid him no mind and continue to work out.

The girls: Tyneka I know you seen Omarion while you were workout and he was just looking at you work out do you want to leave now?

Tyneka: hell no I came to work out I am not worried about his ass at all

The girls: Ok Tyneka

Meanwhile the boys were on the other side of the gym and J seen Omarion looking at someone and J looked in the direction Omarion was looking in and seen he was lookin at Tyneka J taped Bowwow and Bowwow turned around from talking to Spec and seen Omarion lookin at Tyneka then the rest of the boys stopped doing wat they were doing to see wat Bowwow and J were lookin at they seen Omarion and said oh shit that nigga is going to get his ass kicked today by us.

Tyneka turned around to see wat J was lookin at and Tyneka saw it was Omarion she said oh shit let’s get the boys out of here now so Tyneka and the girls ran over to the boys and they left the gym.

Tyneka: wat the hell is wrong wit y'all

J.long: nun sis leave it alone

Tyneka: hold the hell on here leave it alone nigga we could have got kicked out of the gym bc of y'all dumbness fuck it am done

J.long: Damn it sis I am so sorry for making you mad

Bowwow: yeah Tyneka and Taj I am sorry too

The boys: so are we sorry for acting so dumb

Tyneka turned around to see wat J was lookin at and Tyneka saw it was Omarion she said oh shit let’s get the boys out of here now so Tyneka and the girls ran over to the boys and they left the gym.

Tyneka: hold the hell on here leave it alone nigga we could have got kicked out of the gym bc of y'all dumbness fuck it am done

So the ride in the car as so silent bc Tyneka was so pissed off you can tell by looking at her that she was mad so by the time they got home Tyneka went in the house and went to her room and slammed the bedroom door

J.long: damn it I made Tyneka mad at me

Bowwow: we all made her mad so don’t blame yourself

The Girls/Taj: we will go upstairs to talk to her for you ok

Bowwow/J.long/ The boyz: ok y'all go try it

So the girls and Taj went upstairs to Tyneka’s room to see if she was ok so when they got there they knocked on the door

Tyneka: go away!

The girls/Taj: no Tyneka open the door now!

Tyneka: hell no go away now I want to be alone

So the girls and Taj went back downstairs and told the boyz and J.long and Bowwow that Tyneka said she wanted to be left alone right now

So the girls and Taj went upstairs to Tyneka’s room to see if she was ok so when they got there they knocked on the door

So the girls and Taj went back downstairs and told the boyz and J.long and Bowwow that Tyneka said she wanted to be left alone right now so Bowwow and J.long and boyz tried to think of a plan to get Tyneka out of the room so J.long went upstairs first

J.long: Tyneka Lil sis open the door

Tyneka: no get the hell away from my door now!

So J.long went back downstairs with his head down so Bowwow went up there to try to see if Tyneka would open the door for him

Bowwow: Lil cuz Tyneka open the door please

So Tyneka got off of the bed and opened the door for him. Bowwow went in the room and closed the door and they started talk to each other

Tyneka: what do you want Bowwow

Bowwow: to talk and see wat going on Lil cuz

Tyneka: nothing why

Bowwow: Tyneka ur lying so tell me wats real

Tyneka: ok I will tell you it is that y'all made me so mad that I picture my mother’s boyfriend coming back after me bc I told y'all wat he did to me I am afraid that I am going to lose y'all all together (crying)

Bowwow: wow Lil cuz I didn’t think about it like that I am so sorry you felt that way

So Bowwow and Tyneka hug for a while and Tyneka told Bowwow she will be downstairs and a minute so Bowwow went back downstairs and told them wat happened and said that Tyneka will be down in a minute

So Tyneka came downstairs and asked Bowwow for the keys to go for a drive to clear her head so Bowwow gave her the keys

So Tyneka went for a drive to clear her head while clearing her she stopped to get food for the crew and her to eat so she stopped at McD to get some food once she got the food she went back home to give the crew the food before it gets cold Tyneka went in the house with the food and drinks and looked at everyone and asked can I get some damn help

6Just like Me  Empty Re: Just like Me Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:31 pm

hottie121

hottie121

so the crew's stayed the night at Taj/Bowwow house and we ordered pizza and we watched movies the whole night and all the girls put on their pj and the boys did the same we were in the living room camped out on the floor and the couches watching the movie so the next morning all the girls got up and made breakfast for everybody the boys woke up to the smell of food and we ate breakfast then we cleaned the dishes and then got dressed for the day So me, Taj, and the girls went out to the spa to talk about wat happened yesterday so Taj asked me to tell her and the girls the whole story again with no interruptions so I took a deep breath and told the story about how my mom said I was lying to how Omarion showed up to j stopping by and at the end of the story we let it stay in the past were it belonged.

Taj: Tyneka are you and Spectacular together

Tyneka: no Taj we are not why u ask

Taj: just asked cuz damn

So Taj asked to rest of the girls the same thing they told her the same answer I did. So at the end of our spa day we stopped to get something to eat, meanwhile the boys were at the house talking about yesterday too.

J.long: yo I swear I am going to kill my mom boyfriend for doing that to Tyneka

Bowwow: I told Tyneka the same thing the other day

Pleasure: Man if I catch that nigga he is going 6 feet under

Plies: Man I am going to go ham on that nigga for mess with Tyneka

Baby Blue: Tyneka is like a sister to us and I do wat whatever it takes to hurt him

Slick’Em: Man Tyneka is so sweet I don’t see how y'all mom is so dumb

Chris: Man that nigga a dead man walking

Spectacular: Man I like Tyneka so to see her hurt it’s hurting me

Tyga: Tyneka is the nicest person I meet so I can understand why y'all want to hurt your mom boyfriend

Trey: man I think that nigga needed to see how it is to hurt someone

Diggy: Man I swear if I catch him anywhere around Tyneka I will kill him on the spot

Druex: yo I am going to call up some people in New York to see were this nigga is at

J.long: Man don’t tell Tyneka we told y'all this I don’t want to see her crying again man

All the Boys: you got it J

So the girls walked in the door with bags in hand and food so the boys help with the bags and the girls put the food on the table

So the girls walked in the door with bags in hand and food so the boys help with the bags and the girls put the food on the table and the boys helped put the food away and they watched movies all night long.

So the next day Tyneka woke up early to cook breakfast for everyone by time she was finish everyone woke up to the smell of food Tyneka cooked she cooked Waffles, Sweet rolls, French toast, Bacon, Eggs, Grits, Fruit salad, Pancakes, Sticky buns, OJ, milk, and sausages. They all ate and washed the dishes.

Tyneka: after this breakfast I think we all need to hit the gym I know I am

Taj/Bowwow: Tyneka I am going to the gym wit u

The crew/J: so are we I need to work out after all that good food

So everyone got washed and dressed for the gym for a 2hr workout while they were at the gym Tyneka seen Omarion but Tyneka paid him no mind and continue to work out.

The girls: Tyneka I know you seen Omarion while you were workout and he was just looking at you work out do you want to leave now?

Tyneka: hell no I came to work out I am not worried about his ass at all

The girls: Ok Tyneka

Meanwhile the boys were on the other side of the gym and J seen Omarion looking at someone and J looked in the direction Omarion was looking in and seen he was lookin at Tyneka J taped Bowwow and Bowwow turned around from talking to Spec and seen Omarion lookin at Tyneka then the rest of the boys stopped doing wat they were doing to see wat Bowwow and J were lookin at they seen Omarion and said oh shit that nigga is going to get his ass kicked today by us.

So the ride in the car as so silent bc Tyneka was so pissed off you can tell by looking at her that she was mad so by the time they got home Tyneka went in the house and went to her room and slammed the bedroom door

So the girls and Taj went back downstairs and told the boyz and J.long and Bowwow that Tyneka said she wanted to be left alone right now

So the girls and Taj went back downstairs and told the boyz and J.long and Bowwow that Tyneka said she wanted to be left alone right now so Bowwow and J.long and boyz tried to think of a plan to get Tyneka out of the room so J.long went upstairs first

J.long: Tyneka Lil sis open the door

Tyneka: no get the hell away from my door now!

So J.long went back downstairs with his head down so Bowwow went up there to try to see if Tyneka would open the door for him

Bowwow: Lil cuz Tyneka open the door please

So Tyneka got off of the bed and opened the door for him. Bowwow went in the room and closed the door and they started talk to each other

Tyneka: what do you want Bowwow

Bowwow: to talk and see wat going on Lil cuz

Tyneka: nothing why

Bowwow: Tyneka ur lying so tell me wats real

Tyneka: ok I will tell you it is that y'all made me so mad that I picture my mother’s boyfriend coming back after me bc I told y'all wat he did to me I am afraid that I am going to lose y'all all together (crying)

Bowwow: wow Lil cuz I didn’t think about it like that I am so sorry you felt that way

So Bowwow and Tyneka hug for a while and Tyneka told Bowwow she will be downstairs and a minute so Bowwow went back downstairs and told them wat happened and said that Tyneka will be down in a minute

So Tyneka came downstairs and asked Bowwow for the keys to go for a drive to clear her head so Bowwow gave her the keys

So Tyneka went for a drive to clear her head while clearing her she stopped to get food for the crew and her to eat so she stopped at McD to get some food once she got the food she went back home to give the crew the food before it gets cold Tyneka went in the house with the food and drinks and looked at everyone and asked can I get some damn help

They all looked at Tyneka like she was crazy so Tyneka said if I don’t get no damn help I will give this shit to the birds so then the crew got off their ass and helped me out

The girls: Tyneka u good

Tyneka: I’m good y

The girls: We just wanted to know

Tyneka: Oh ok

When the boyz came in the kitchen the girls stop talk to Tyneka so the girls got their food n left Tyneka in the with the boyz the boyz left leaving Bowwow and J.long in the kitchen with Tyneka to talk so for a while they did not say any thing

Tyneka: so wat do y'all want to talk about

Bowwow/ J.long: About you being hurt and almost raped

Tyneka: ok so wat about it

Bowwow/J.long: so y didn't you call us

Tyneka: Bc y'all were on tour n I did call J but he didn't answer the phone

Bowwow/J.long: Tyneka if you called us we would have stopped doin wat we were doin n I didn't get a call from you sis

Tyneka: J you called me back n you asked me wat did I want n I was tryin to tell you than but I hung up the phone bc it sounded like you didn't want to talk to me (cryin)

Bowwow/J.long: you did try to reach out to us n we thought u were callin to see how we were n we are so sorry we didn't see this comin

so Tyneka left them in the kitchen lookin dumb founded n went in the living room wit the crew, the crew ask her was she ok n she said I am good  so Tyneka saw Bowwow n J.long come out the kitchen so Tyneka asked Taj for her keys so she could leave so Taj gave her the keys n Tyneka asked the Girls did they want to go for a ride somewhere n Taj told Tyneka that she was goin to stay home so she told them to have fun so after Tyneka n the girls left Taj asked Bowwow n J.long what happen in the kitchen

Taj: What y'all do to Tyneka to make her want to leave out so quickly

Bowwow: Well I asked her y she didn't call me n she said she did

J.long: And I asked her why she didn't come to me n she said that I didn't want to talk to her at that point and time

Taj: So let me get this right she called both of y'all n y'all blew her off n that y they called me to the hospital to pick her up!

Bowwow/J.long: Yeah Taj we blew her off

Taj: Now I see y she is mad at y'all n so am I

Bowwow: baby ur right

Taj: I know I am n just for acting dumb ur sleeping on the couch for 2 weeks

So they looked at each other  n did not say a thing by the time Tyneka n the girls got by bowwow n J.long had their heads down  so Tyneka asked Taj wat was wrong n Taj told me that they knew I called them n they blew me off so I asked them so y'all lied to me in the kitchen than n they looked n nodded their head at me I looked at them and I ran upstairs and told them don't follow me I want to be alone Tyneka ran upstairs after she closed and locked the door she just lays on the bed and cried all of them downstairs hear her cryin and they all look at each other and Taj had a mean mug on her face lookin at bowwow n J.long Taj starts talking

Taj: y'all fuck up big time I don't blame her if she don't want to talk to the two of you forever

The crew/ Taj: I think we should go and check on Tyneka

so Taj and the crew without bowwow n J.long to check on Tyneka as soon as they got upstairs they asked Taj do you have keys to the door so Taj went to get the keys so they can open Tyneka's door once they got the door open they went in the room Tyneka looked up and started to cry again so the crew went over to Tyneka and just hugged her until she stop crying

Tyneka: Thank y’all even that I told y'all I wanted to be alone y'all came to see if I was ok I love y'all

The crew: We love you to Cuz/n friend

Tyneka: so can we go out tonight I am tired of being stuck in the house

The crew: Hell yea

Tyneka: Cuz does bowwow n J have to come too

Taj: not if you don't want them to

Tyneka: ok so we will leave in about two hrs. / Taj I am going to take you and the girls to get your feet n nails done

The boyz:  well we are going home to get some clothes then we will be back

The girls: ok see you soon if we r not in just open the door or ring the door bell

so Tyneka and the girls went downstairs n Bowwow n J asked where we were going we acted like we didn't hear nothing they said so we went to the nail salon/ Hair salon and we got pampered and pretty and lookin good for tonight

So meanwhile the boyz went to get their hair cut and they go their clothes n they were on their way back over Taj's N Tyneka's  house by the time they get there the girls pulled up beside them

So the crew hopped out their cars and goes in the house while bowwow n J are lookin at Tyneka n Taj n the girls new looks and they are shocked, the girls looked at bowwow n J and shook their heads so by the time the girls n the boyz got ready without J n Bowwow, and J and Bowwow asked where are Y'all going now and we told them none of your damn business so the crew left them looking stupid. The crew went out to eat and the went to the club they did not leave until about 4 am by the time they got home they were dead tried

Tyneka: Damn I had a good time tonight

Taj: So did I lil cuz

The crew: So did we  

So the next day me and the crew got ready for school we all got dressed and left the house n we stopped at McD to get breakfast n we got to school on time an when me and spectacular went to class I happen to see Omarion walk in the class after we sat down spec did not see but I did Omarion happen to look over at me so he walked over to me I said to myself oh shit as he got closer spec looked up with a mean mug on his face so I asked spec could he move for a minute he looked at me and ask me am I sure and I said I am fine so he got up and moved for me after he left Omarion came over and started to talk to me

Omarion: wat up Tyneka

Tyneka: Wat do you want Omarion

Omarion: I want you back

Tyneka: that is not happen now or never and I mean that!!

Omarion: come on Neka baby you know you miss me

Tyneka: no I don't Omarion you hurt me in the worst way

Omarion: Neka baby that wasn't my fault

Tyneka: Nigga yes it was if it wasn't your fault my baby girl would be here now

Omarion: I did not tell Trina to throw that knife at you and kill our baby Neka

Tyneka: Nigga if you wasn't messing with my former best friend than we wouldn't be in this position now nigga you make me sick get away from me Now!!

So that is when spec walked back over to me to see if I was ok and I told him no so he looked at Omarion and told him to get away from me and Omarion did not move he just stood here so I grabbed spec and told him I don't want him to get kicked out of school so I asked him to sit down for me and he did so I told Omarion to leave before I call me brother J.long and he looked scared so he back up and walked away and left me alone

so skip to the end of the day me and spectacular hooked up with the crew and told them what happen in ur English class in the morning with Omarion my girls n the boyz told it would be ok I did not believe them I had a fake smile on my face so we went back to mine and Taj’s house just to chill so when we got their I saw J and bowwow so I called them to talk to me in the kitchen so I told them to start talking now!

Tyneka: Wat the hell is wrong cat got your tongue start talkin now

J.long: damn sis wat is wrong wit you

Bowwow: Yeah Neka Wat up wit ur tone

Tyneka: just tell me y

Both of them: Y wat

Tyneka: y the hell did you lie to me

Both of them: I was trying to protect you Neka

Tyneka: Protect me that is a bunch of bullshit, y'all ain't protect me y'all just hurt me more I don't want to talk to y'all ever again and I mean that for real

So Tyneka went back in the living room wit the crew and they started talking to Tyneka, they asked was she ok and Tyneka said she was ok but on the inside Tyneka wanted to cry and scream out loud just to get this pain off her chest so Tyneka told the crew she was going upstairs to take a shower and she said I will be back a hr. So Tyneka went to take her shower and when she got out she still felt the pain in her chest so Tyneka went over to her dresser drawer and she pull out her blade and she started to cut her upper leg after a while she felt better so after a few minutes she cleaned her cut and her blade and washed her hands so now when she came back downstairs the crew was looking at her funny so Tyneka spoke out

Tyneka: Wat!

The crew: Nothing Neka Damn

Tyneka: ok than stop looking at me like that

so they all looked at me like I had something to hide and I looked back at them wit a mean mug so spectacular came over to sit by me when he sit down he grabbed my upper leg and I feel the pain he looked at my face and it looked like I wanted to cry so he pulled up my shorts and looked at my leg he shook his head at me and ask me to come in the kitchen so we can talk in private so when we walked in there he just looked at me so I started talking

Tyneka: so wat u want to talk about

Spectacular: you cut yourself now Neka really

Tyneka: Spectac this the first time I cut myself

Spectacular: so what that don't mean you won't cut yourself again Neka I want you to give me all the things you cut yourself with now!! I mean baby gurl

Tyneka: ok Spectac I will give them to you

Spectacular: and next time you have a problem you can come and talk to me baby gurl

so we went upstairs to my room to get my blade and the other things I might cut myself wit so we took the blade and the other to the trash can and tied the bag up and waited for the trash people to come once they came and get the stuff I cried so hard because I was in pain so spectacular just held me until I stop crying

so the next day we got up for school I saw Omarion again he was trying to talk to me but I ignored him and kept walking spectacular was walking wit me and when he saw Omarion he wrapped his arms around my waist and I smile and we walked to class like that so when we see Omarion mean mug us hard as hell I looked at shaking my damn head

So skip to lunch with the crew

Tyneka: so wat happened in y'all classes this morning

The boyz witout spec: same shit different day

The girls: same here

Tyneka: oh ok n y'all won't believe wat happened to me and Spectac today we was walk to class and I spotted him coming over to me to try and talk to me again so I kept walking like I did not hear him so I walked over to Spectacular and started walking wit him he saw Omarion so to make Omarion mad Spectac wrapped his arms around my waist and I smile and we walked to class like that so when we got to class I looked up Omarion was mean mugging us hard as hell

The Crew: Damn for real though Omarion really must want you bad

Tyneka: well you kno I got everything that people want and more that is y Omarion is hooked

So we skipped to the last class for the day

So me and spectacular had music class so the teacher asked me to come an sing for the class I chose to sing Aaliyah song   It's Whatever
It's Whatever
It's Whatever
Whatever...

Just Like The Birds
That Whistle In The Trees
At Peace So Happily
Well, You're My Tree
And Through My Storms
You Have Stood Strong For Me
Kept Me Warm As Can Be
Like A Candy, To An Apple
Oh, We Go Together
Your So Sweet On Me
I Can Say That I Do Believe
This Is Destiny
It Keeps Calling Me

Now It's Me And You
It's You And Me
And It's Whatever
Whatever You Want It To Be
I'm Telling You
If It's Up To Me
Whatever Is Whatever
It's Whatever With You and Me

Just Like A Breeze
In The Middle Of A Summer's Eve
When You Come Through
You comfort me
If I'm A Drink
You're My Lemon Squeeze
Oh, You Got Flavor Boy
You Go Good With Me
So Boy Don't Play Or Tease Me
Ooh, Keep Me Together
You Got What I Need
Now It's Getting Late
It's After Three
So Quit Your Stalin'
My Body's Callin'

Now It's Me And You
It's You And Me
And It's Whatever
Whatever You Want It To Be
I'm Telling You
If It's Up To Me
Whatever Is Whatever
As Long As It's You and Me

Whatever Is Whatever
It's Whatever
It's Your World
I Put That On Everything
It's Your World (Your World)

Now It's Me And You
You And Me
And It's Whatever
You Want It To Be
I'm Telling You
If It's Up To Me
Whatever Is Whatever
Whatever's Whatever, Baby

so after I got finish singing the whole class was clapping and had tears in their eyes so I looked at spectacular he looked so shocked because he did not know I could sing like that and I looked around again and I see Omarion he had tears in his eyes because he knew I used to sing that song for him so after I sat down I got a text in the middle of class on my old cell phone it was Omarion asking me to meet him after class at first I said no but then I thought about it and told him yeah so after class I told Spectac if the crew wanted to wait for me in the library they can while I go talk to Omarion alone he said he will tell them and he left me at that so I went to the lunch room to talk to my Ex-boyfriend to see wat he wanted to talk about

Tyneka: wat is so important that u needed to talk to me Omari

Omarion: Neka baby I want u back

Tyneka: didn't we have this talk two days ago and I told you no

Omarion: I know Neka u hate me but that song u sung in class told me u still love me

Tyneka: I will always have love for you but I am not in love will you no more because u where a part of my child death

Omarion: Neka I am so sorry that I did that to u baby gurl I cried for weeks after you and our child were in the hospital after they told me the baby died I cried because I knew I hurt you in the worst way possible

Tyneka: yeah you did no need to re live the past because we will never be one again and just so you know my baby girl would of loved me more than you ever did in your life, I loved you more than I loved myself I would have did anything for you

Omarion: then come back to me Neka I miss you and I love you

so after his last statement I left to go find the crew in the library and then we left to go to my house when we got to my house we were chillen and they asked me what happen wit Omarion so I told them it went down like this and they laughed at him and said he was crazy but I told them I might think about what he was talking about they looked at me like I was crazy I told them you don’t know the history wit us so you would not understand why I am thinking about taking him back because you were not in my shoes because I lost my baby over the craziness by him and my ex- friend I yelled at them and said y’all were not in my shoes to understand my pain

so they looked at me shockingly like they knew I  would not talk to them like that my cousins looked like they were getting ready to cry I started to feel a lil bad for them but they don't understand wat I went through wit him I loved him more than life itself so they could never understand my feeling or my heart wit this decision  I looked at spectacular he looked so hurt like I tore his heart out of his chest and I just wanted to cry so I had to get up and walk away from them for a while I  had to think by self to see were my head was at wit this choice I was goin to make I knew people were goin to be hurt by my choice but I had to make one and soon

Tyneka's Pov

after I walked away from them I had to think for a second the more I thought to myself the more mess up I was to my cuz's and friends they were just tryin to help me see going back with Omarion is goin to hurt me more than it did before and now I know what I got to do I got to tell Omarion I cannot go down that path with him again because I can't trust him like I did before no matter how strong my love is for him I can't put myself through it again. So after walking around for an hr. I went back home and I sat my family and friends down and told them I am so sorry for yelling at them I said to them I just thought y'all were judging me and my past wit him and I got mad at y'all for no reason and again I am sorry for yelling I love y'all and now I see you all and you were just trying to help me see your point of views than I pulled spectacular to the side after my speech to talk privately

Tyneka: Spectacular I am sorry I did not mean to yell at you when you were just trying to help me

Spectacular: Neka I forgive you because I love you n I don't want to see you hurt because it hurts me to pieces

Tyneka: you love me for really or are you playing wit my feeling

Spectacular: yes Neka for real I love you and I want you to be my girl

Tyneka: Spectac I need to think about this for a minute can you give me some time to think I will let you know by the end of the week my answer ok spec

Spectacular: Neka I will let you think about it and I will be waiting for my answer

so a couple of days later I  left the crew to go to school earlier to talk to Omarion about what happened yesterday when we talked so I spotted him standing by his locker talkin to someone so I walked up to them and asked Omarion can I talk to you for a minute and he said sure

Tyneka: what do you do to me yesterday you had me thinkin about taking you back after all the shit you put me through

Omarion: so you wanted to take me back

Tyneka: hell no I don't want you no more so you can do the same thing to me again with someone else hell no nigga this shit stop right here and I mean that

Omarion: Neka baby I love you and miss you I know I did you wrong but I am so sorry if I could go back I would I changed for the better

Tyneka: I don't love you no more nor do I miss you at night you just don't want to see wit someone else well now you can kiss my ass boo boo I am done wit you forever and now I love someone else that is not you so every time you see me happy you need to see you lost the best thing that you ever had no body will never love you has much as I did

So after I was finish saying wat needed to be said I walked away from his stupid ass and walked over to
the crew that was standing there and we all walked to class to start our day in school me and Spectacular went to English class so when we walked  in there we sat down and waited for the teacher to come in me and Spectacular started talking

Tyneka: so wat been up

Spectacular: Nun just chillen have you thought about wat I asked you a couple of days ago

Tyneka: yes I did

Spectacular: so wat is your answer to my question

Tyneka: yes I will be your girl Spectacular

so after I told him I will be his girl he pick me up out my chair and started to spin me around I started to get dizzy so I asked him to put me back down in my chair and he did as he put me down he kissed my lips when I turn around the class was walking through the class clapping I blush and Spectacular smile at me and I smile back at him

So skip to lunch wit the crew

I told the crew that I and spectacular got together they were happy for me and they said finally y'all stop playin with each other so I ended up getting a text to my phone it was Spectac

From specky:
Hey boo

To specky from wifey:
Wat up boo

From Specky:
Nun let's get out of here for a min

To specky from Wifey:
Ok boo let's go

So we told the crew we will be right back and we went to talk some n Spectac walked around for a min until we stopped walkin

Tyneka: wat did you want to talk about boo

Spectacular: baby gurl I want to know did you stop cuttin yourself if so let me see

Tyneka: so you don't trust me now I thought we got over this Specky

Spectacular: Damn baby gurl I do trust you I just want to see for myself because I am having doubt about you tryin to hurt yourself

so I showed spectacular my body and there was no new cut marks on my body so I got dressed and walked away from spectacular mad as hell because he don't trust me and it hurts I know I did wrong and I don't need to be reminded of the pain I did to myself he tried to walk next to me and I acted like I did not see him next to me

So skip to the end of the day

I left the crew because they want to go to the beach and I did not want to go with them so I told them I would catch up with later so I went home and laid in the bed and cry while listen to Ginuwine sing to me and my pain about an hr later I got a knock on the front door so I looked at camera to see who it is and come to find out it was spectacular and my brother friend fabolous at the door so I let them in and walked away from the door and I call my brother J to tell him Spectacular and fab was here for him and I went back upstairs and closed and locked my door

So like a few minutes later I get a couple knocks on my bed room door so I asked who is it at first it sounded like my brother J and bowwow so I went to the door and cracked it a lil bit to see what they wanted

Tyneka: wat do y'all want

Both of them: can we come in

Tyneka: for five minutes come on in

So I opened the door wider and let them in as soon as they got in my room it was silent so I asked them to start talkin

Tyneka: so wat do y'all want

Both of them: lil sis/ cuz I want to say sorry for not comin to you when you needed our help we love you and we are sorry

Tyneka: I forgive both of you but next time you do something like this again I won't be so forgiving and I love y'all to

So after they left I had another knock on my door so I asked who is it, it was my brother friend fab he asked to come in so I told him to come in

Tyneka: yes fab wat up you need something

Fab: I just want to talk to you for a min is that ok wit you

Tyneka: yea sure you can talk what wrong

Fab: Neka you are like my baby sis wat happened to you

Tyneka: wat you mean

Fab: I heard what happened with your ex and your mom’s boyfriend y you ain't call me

Tyneka: because I did not want to bother you wit my problems that’s y I ain't tell you Fab and can we please drop this talk because I heard a enough from J and Bow and my friends n cuz's and boyfriend ok

So after I got done talkin to him, he left me alone and there was another knock on my door and I started to get tired of people knocking at my door so I opened my door to find my boyfriend Spectacular at the door so I let him in and we just stood there for a min not saying a thing so I went first

Tyneka: wat do you want Spectac

Spectac: Neka baby gurl I am so sorry that you think I don't trust you but wifey I do

Tyneka: no you don't you would not asked me that question if you trusted me and I don't want to hear no fake ass sorry neither so if it is not real you can leave here now and I mean it

Spectac: Baby gurl I am sorry I should have not asked you that question and I am so sorry I bought it up wifey do you forgive me baby gurl

Tyneka: I don't know how will I know you trust me at all because you hurt my feelings and we just started dating if our relationship don't have trust want does it have other than love for each other n how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot about me not trusting you and that Keri chick to be around each other that would make me not trust you

Spectac: Ok Neka I get it I would feel the same way you are feeling right now and again I am so sorry for doubting you wifey do you forgive me

Tyneka: Yes I forgive you but the next time you do this I won't be so loving even though you are my man

So after I got done talking Spectac walked up and kissed my lips like it would be the last time he would see me again and I stopped the kiss and we walked downstairs together smiling we went in the living room and waited for the crew to come back so the crew got back an hr later when they walked in the house to me smiling and happy so the girls pulled me in the kitchen to see what is going on

Tyneka: wat is wrong why we in the kitchen girls

The Girls: wat goin on you were mad earlier wat happened r we missing something

Tyneka: No I forgave Spectacular n J n Bowwow

The Girls: really you forgave them wit no fight or fuss

Tyneka: No I told them if they were to do something like this again I would not speak to them again

So meanwhile while we were in the kitchen the boyz were talking to Spec they were asking him wat was going on wit me

Spectacular: Man I did Neka wrong today y'all

The Boyz: Wat did you do to her because I see her mood change from happy to mad than back to happy

Spectacular: Man I basically told her I don't trust her at all man I fuck up

The Boyz: Y did she forgive you so quick

Spectacular: because she forgave Bow n J first than she told me if I don't trust her she won't trust me wit Keri

The Boyz: Ok I see you play wit her feelings and she pulled yours that is wat you get man I don't feel bad for you at all

A few days later it was almost thanksgiving so Tyneka and the girls went food shopping after school so that is why they took Bow truck to school so they got a turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, collard greens, macaroni and the cheese for the baked mac and cheese, cakes, and pies, sweet rolls, cranberry sauce and gravy, yams and corn bread mix, and corn and we went and paid for the food the total price was $ 500

So we went home sand started to clean and cook the turkey and started to cook all the food all together it took us a day to cook the turkey all the other food was done last night the other girls went to bed while I stay up to watch the turkey and the ham so about 1 am I put the oven on 250 and I went to lay down in my bed about 2:30 am I got out of bed to check on the food

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum