Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY

+2
golden07
SweetGin1028
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

Some say I give them to much and some say I don’t give them enough. To me its me in my own world and I always give them my all. Yeah im just your average girl. Who's looking for the same things as every other girl around the block and back. I want to be successful and have a good man.. Yeah yeah yeah and the list will go on and on but I really don’t have the time nor the patience to run down the whole list. My motto is success and never failure when it comes down to my books but for these niggas, men , little boys whatever the hell you want to call them I live by the motto if it isn't talking money it isn't making no sense to me. LOL yeah im a fool I know. Some of yall reading this and thinking im laying on my back to get that money.. Hell it isn't no problem with that but like we say we will cross that bridge when we get there. Let me tell yall a little about myself my name is Ginger which means spice but I go by the name Gin.. And trust me im nothing to play with. I stand about 5'5 and 185 lbs.. Yeah im not a skinny chick! Don’t get me wrong I don’t have nothing against them but hell im just not one. I'm a thick chick. I don’t have the bodacious ass. But its enough to fill in with my thick thighs and rock em nice hips and my loveable twins.. Hell to me im the baddest thing walking. Girl be proud of what u got because if you don’t who will? Some say my mouth will get me in trouble. But trust me I'm not worried I'm going to talk my shit regardless but please don’t try me I wont have to fuck somebody up.. Most of my story is based on true facts that’s based on mostly all the little things in life.. So hold on tight im about to give you the gutter, crazy, depressing, emotionally, sexually, and everything else I have to offer in my story..

p.s. thank you to everyone who will comment on my story. Im going to write regardless

golden07

golden07
Admin

This sounds interesting...
can't wait to read more to see
wats really going down...

Uppity Upz IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY 903750

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

i agree with Janae...
this sounds interesting...
i luv stories influenced by real life probs...
can't wait for you to add!!
this is Simba! My pet Lion...
IN GIN'S WORLD: LIVING IN THE FAST LANE/ nEw StOrY 442957
He says he can't wait too!
lol

P.S If u got time...check my story out and give me some comments please...and you MUST read Janea's story 'Unexpected'...it's too good!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz

hummm...

i like how you came in and got str8 to business uppszz pig

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upszz

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

Hey, everyone im so sorry i have not had the time to post up any of my story.My internet has been off and things have been crazy lately. Im not going to say im going to add soon. But when i do get the chance to add i will. I do apologize for my mishaps. But i will promise you this i have something nice juicy scenes for yall that are mind blowing. But still have faith in me. I haven't forgotten about my story. Thank you and love you all.

SINCERELY, GINGER.......

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

YAAYY UPPSZz

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

I'm just a young teenager who's living in the fast lane. Unlike most of these girls. I live in the fast lane through the smart way. I'm not the type to judge because you may never know what might happen to you.

Everyday I live my life I learn something new. I had to learn in life im never suppose to make the same mistake twice I suppose to learn from my first mistake and try my hardest not to fuck up again. But sometimes that’s life and you have to live and learn and that can be hardest thing to do in life. I tell everyone im Gin and cant nobody change me. All I know was to live in the fast lane and I thought I was gone die living in the fast lane. But when reality hit. Shit can become hectic and that’s when you start smelling the coffee and realize what the real morals of life really is. But anyways today is just a typical Friday. A day that I choose to do nothing but sleep. And I was sleeping wonderful and having a nice little dream about me and my man if you know what I mean. Until my damn phone started going off around 8 pm.. Got damn here goes my day

I like a long red head thick bone.. Open up your legs to let me on that pussy

"OMG I CANT GET ANY SLEEP" I said turned to my side and unplugging my pink I phone and debating on whether or not I should answer knowing it was my best friend. "Yoo" I said trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"What is you doing hoe?? Get up!!" my best friend said damn near screaming in my ear.

'' I m trying to rest peacefully what else am I suppose to be doing red damn?" I said getting angry.

"Hoe don’t be catching no tude with me today. I'm in a good mood so get your ass up. We funna slide to cocos. Its been a good min since we both been out the house be ready by ten." She said excitedly.

" Damn who said I wanna see butt naked hoes tonight?" I said fully awoke now.

" Maybe because its Friday and u aint doing anything and cocos your shit SO GET UP!!!"

" Damn hoe you know me to well. Ok we live tonight. I'm funna get up and pick out some dougie shit.. Deuces bitch!!" I said hanging up.

Now let me give you a lil run down Red is my main bitch that I been down with since we was in diapers. That’s like my blood hell we like sisters for real. We both ride or die bitches, and got the same attitude and swagger. These hoes cant fuck with us.. And that’s what it is. Yes she stand around 5'6 and red as ever and tatted all up. Every niggas dream. And she got a nice size ass to go with it. The only thing is she rock a short hair cut like me. But my dawg still be the baddest shit to eva walk out the door. Lol cocos is a lil strip joint around the way in Miami where all the niggas and hoes be at. And u guessed it right I be in the bitch acting up and sipping on my favorite drink dat damn scar face. By ten minutes after ten I was decked out in a crème and gold studded tube top dress that came all the way down to my knees and it accentuated my curves just right.. With my gold stilettos, and accessories. My hair and make up was flaw less. I hoped in my black on blacker charger to go pick up my main bitch. By 11:15 we had just pulled up to cocos. And I felt and smelled damn good. Ready to party. My dawg red was on point to she had on a white halter dress that dropped very low in the back stopping right befo her crack with her white and red stilettos . My bitch was bad too.. And pretty bitches always slide together.

'' You ready bitch?" Red asked me getting out the car.

"When am I not?" I said Checking my shit out befo I swayed my ass to the front door.

" Well come on hoe you look fine damn trick." She said walking towards the club with me not to far behind her.

YOOOO... COMMENT AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING..
(alt+i)

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I LIKE IT..

THEY GUTTER lol WITH THE MONEY

add more

affraid

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

" Got damn!!, Yooo!!!, Damn ma whats good??, That ass on point!!" was all we heard as we was in line.

"Whats good Dread?" I said to the bouncer at the door .

"Nothing much ma damn u looking good as hell. When u gone give me the time and the day?" he said eyeing me down seductively

"When u let me in this club patience is a virtue so one day boo!" I said licking my lips

" If you say so ma! But you and Red go ahead its on me. Imma come in and get at you later baby."

"Thanks daddy" I said whispering in his ear and pulling him close enough so nobody would see the stunt I was about to pull. I pulled him close to me and grabbed his dick firmly. I mean what can I say being a tease is me all day.

I bet ya thinking nah she isn't on dat. Trust me I might be shy at times but I love to have me some fun and do me. Live life to the fullest its only right. Dread is a fine ass nigga standing around 6'4, chocolate complexion, mouth full of golds with tattoos all over his body with a hella swag. He make a bitch wanna crème all over their selves with his thuggish looking ass. And what I grabbed… dat nigga is hella packing. Why I haven't fucked with him yet?? I guess because we never really vibed like that. But I was always digging his swag.

Red and I walked into a packed as cocos with butt naked females everywhere and niggas with stacks of money in their hands from wall to wall. You know me I just had to check the scene out. Anyways red went to go see if she can find us some tables and I went to get the drinks.. Oh yes its party time!!! Can I have 4 scar faces??? Off of one cup you fucked up so imagine two?? All hell!! Lol. My shit was playing in the club fresh from head to toe by Billy blue. They know that’s my shit. Why they want to play?? I couldn’t danced much I just juke.

"Omg.." I said dancing, my song Becky was playing. I was feeling hella good I was on my second cup of scar face. Yeah I was kind of messed up I mean what can I say I was having fun. Long as I wasn’t to the point where I couldn’t control my ownself. I was fine. Me and Red found a a table and was vibeing while the club was getting packed and money was flying everywhere. Red was getting a lap dance by some hoe. I swear when my dog get on some liq she get a little crazy. I couldnt do nothing but laugh at my dawg.

SexyT

SexyT

Lol
Red better be careful...
She tryna swing both ways now...
Lol
I'm loving this
Please add more

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

"Girl im hungry im funna go order some chicken u want some?" she said slurring her words.

"Nah fat ass im good" I said jokingly as she walked off. That’s one thing I always loved about my girl she was real wherever she went. And she didn’t care about anything anyone had to say about her.

" Damn baby why you want to constantly tease a nigga?" some nigga said while trying to feel on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I said turning around. Aint no nigga gone ever disrespect me not now not ever. I was ready to dig a hole in somebody ass untill I reliaze who it was.

"Damn baby calm your hype ass down" he said licking his lips

" I was funna get off in that ass Dread." I said laughing and biting my lip as I was checking him out. He had done went and change and got dougie. He had on a polo shirt, with a polo vest with some crisp jeans and some black timbs. With a black fitted. Damn he was looking and smelling good. I was getting wet and you know I was a little tipsy as it is so that made it even worse.

" You good ma?" he asked me while whispering and kissing on my ear.

Awww shit here we go.. That’s my damn spot....

" Im good Dread don’t start something you cant finish"

"Who said I wasn’t gone finish it" he said while blowing on my ear lobe." "Follow me upstairs come on."

" Wait Dread I cant disappear on Red I got to wait till she come back"

"Iight, meet me upstairs as soon as you done.

DAMN.... I just sat there thinking about what the hell im getting myself into... I knew Dread was that nigga. I wanted him bad. Hell every female did. But they were constantly throwing theirselves at him. I was always laid back I was never desspread over a nigga. I just played my postion. Shit why chase em.. When you know you got your own.. A nigga love when you chase them. It let them know they can dog you out and disrespect you and do whatever they can. HA I never been a statistic. Hell i just couldnt tell Dread No the temptation was very High.

THANK YOU FOR YOU LOVE AND SUPPORT.. PLZ CONTINUE TO SHOW IT!!! MORE TO COME...

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

OK.... HOW EVERYONE! AS YOU CAN SEE I STARTED WRITING THIS STORY LAST YEAR BUT I LOST IT NOW I HAVE FOUND THE STORY IM GOING TO DO A LOT OF MAKING UP TO YOU GUYS. BUT IMMA NEED MAD SUPPORT FROM MY VIEWERS AND COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY. AND I CANT JUST LEAVE MY STORY HERE WITHOUT FINISHING IT. SO MY GOAL IT TO GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF THE BEST.. THANK YOU ALL AND YOUR NEXT ADD WILL BE COMING SOON, MAYBE LATER ON TODAY BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STILL COMMENT THANK YOU....

golden07

golden07
Admin

So cannot wait. I have a lot of catching up to do but will support Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ok CANT WAIT pig

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

No more than 15 minutes went by, and Red came back with some cute nigga with her and her chicken in her hand.

"Look I’m funna head upstairs with Dread I will be back. And who's the cutie he is sexy?" I was looking past her and checking him out.

“Upstairs in the private rooms?" She asked me. I nodded my head yeah “Um hum somebody funna do more than talk. But that’s my bitch give that nigga a run for his money. And the cutie just might be one of my new boos." She said looking back at the dude and laughing "Do your thing and be safe I'll be ok." She said in her motherly tone like I was her child and still naïve about life.

"Iight hoe" I said walking away. For some reason I was getting nervous as I was walking up the steps. I didn’t know why, I’m so used to running the show and calling the shots. I called Dread to see where his ass was. Hell it was dark up there and I was about to tell him to come get me when he texted me that he was in session 4. I walked in there and he was sitting there sipping on some goose and red bull.

“Took your sexy ass long enough come here" he demanded

And I did what I was told to. I walked my ass over to him in a sexy way.

“Yesss… daddy…" I said whispering extra low in his ear."

“Damn girl you trying get a nigga on rock hard with all this whispering in my ear and shit?"

"Trying?? Looks like I already got you on rock." I said while rubbing on his dick. It was a pole in the room and a radio. So I put on my song( Put it down) by The Dream, I started dancing seductively to my song imagining about all the things I wanted to do to Dread and all the things I wanted him to do to me. I was backed up and I haven’t seen my dude in forever. So right now my juice box was throbbing wet for Dread. I started dancing on the pole and gyrating my hips on the pole. I wasn’t an expert at the pole like them strippers. But I knew a couple moves and I worked them to my best advantage.

“Gin, come here." He said in a low seductive voice.

"Coming big daddy!" Walking slowly

“Damn you know a nigga been wanting you for a min Nah. A nigga always had love for you man. But you know deep down I knew you was too young for me and might not know how to handle certain situations as being with me. But imma make you mine ASAP." He said kissing me passionately.

“Dread I don’t know man. I have a man at home. You know how I am." I never even gave it much thought till now.

“Baby just relax let me handle this and hold you down." Firmly he grabbed me and sat me on him. And I swear to you in his arms I felt so safe.

I don’t know if it was the drinks I had or what it may have been, but I was becoming emotional for once I felt like a nigga really gave a fuck .Next thing you know my eyes were beginning to water. And I was trying to control my tears as they dropped one by one. “SHIT” I cursed myself in my head I was quietly sobbing on his chest. It felt so good to be in somebody arms. Hell, most of the time my nigga isn't around and I have no one else to lean on or depend on when I was going through rough times. Dread picked me up and laid me down on the couch we were sitting on and he started taking off my bra while kissing all over my neck and breast. Slowly he made his way down kissing all on my stomach which was giving me chills down my spine, and then he began to taking my thong on with his teeth. I was leaking wet by then and I could tell he knew that by the smile he gave when he seen my girl glistening. He came back up, kissing me passionately again, which left me in an awe because I really felt like his kisses meant something and then on top of that I was going to get something I always wanted. Dread inside of me. I was moaning uncontrollably by now. He was rubbing on my juice box but he wouldn’t rub my clit nor finger me. So I was on a verge of taking things in my own hands and not wasting any time. Then he just stopped altogether.

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

niiiice add Surprised
can't wait to see what happens next .

add add add add
add add add add
add add add add
add add add add

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im liking thiss!
So Gin & Red are hellah bad!
Red is super crazy! lol taking a lap
dance from anyonee! Gin & Dread?
Hmmm...Im wondering why he stopped?
& Gin's ole dude thtz never home? He btter
gett on his shit before Gin up and leaves!!!!!

uppss!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum