Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Midnight Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Midnight Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Midnight Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Midnight Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Midnight Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Midnight Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Midnight Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Midnight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight

+4
SexyT
golden07
heatRAE!
pureSEDUCTION
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Midnight Empty Midnight Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Everything you read about vampires, or watched in Twilight, don't believe it.
We don't feed on humans. Reason being, they don't taste good! When we sit in a class together I am NOT thinking about how to suck your blood, get over yourselves. Oh! I can kinda sorta read your thoughts...and manipulate them when I'm interested but that's not important. I won't do it unless it's neccesary, or...your a cute guy. I'm black, my girls are black, and my boyfriend is black. I'm not 234234234234241341341 years old. I'm sixteen. I'm not immortal....I don't think, I'm still learning. See I only found out on my sixteenth birthday...I guess I should start from there.

--- Midnight Gabrielle Reynolds

2Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:04 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppsz great start pig

3Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:10 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Love the beginning...Upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Prologue

----The Reynolds Household-----

Midnight Gabrielle Reynolds

"Pierre," I heard my mother call my father, trying to whisper, "Do you think we should have told Midnight?" Once I had heard my name in their conversation, I just had to know what they were talking about. It was eleven fifty-six, four more minutes until my sixteenth birthday. I rose from my medium sized bed and crept on the dark hardwood floor and pressed my ear against the door.

"Jeanne, that would be breaking the rules. She has to find out this way."

What did I have to find out? I hated being in the dark about things that concerned me. I debated on whether to confront them or see if I could hear anymore.

"Pierre…we should have hinted at it. This will scare her beyond measure." I was really creeped out now. I slowly opened my door and walked down the hallway, were I watched the from the rail of the stairs.

"Midnight Gabrielle Reynolds, back to bed." My mother and father said simultaneously, without glancing my direction. As of matter of fact they were too busy giving steely looks to each other to even notice me. They had always had that ability. They were obviously hiding something from me and I wanted to know, now.

"Midnight. Go." My father adamantly stated. His jaw locking. My fathers face, matter of fact, being was commanding. From his dark brown skin(that I inherited) to his hard features.

My mother’s head snapped into my direction. Her light brown face was almost angelic, nothing about her face was striking but she was beautiful all the same. She pushed some of her black tresses behind her. She looked as if she was torn, then as if my father had called her she looked towards him. It looked as if…..as if they were holding a conversation…..silently. She nodded and then turned towards me. A smile broke out on her face, making her seem as if she glowed.

She said the words that officially changed my life.

"Midnight, it’s midnight. We will have a lot to discuss in the morning."

"What," I groaned, a major headache had suddenly come on. More like migraine. The pain was seemingly unbearable.

Then came the voices. That sounded a lot like mama and daddy. Except their lips weren’t moving .

It’s happened, Pierre. She’s really grown now.

We’ll have to make provisions, Jeanne.

Oh, you know I can handle her ball.

There is more than the ball to think about. We have to talk to her.

We won’t have anything to talk about when she falls asleep, the dream will explain everything, Pierre. Aren’t you excited?

Yes, even though we’ll have to explain it’s not like those Twilight books she reads.

"Wha, What is going….Going, going on?" I managed to get out. I could hear their conversation, my head was pounded and this was way to weird for me to process. I stopped trying.

I turned my back on them and slowly walked to my room. Pretending not to hear their voices. "Omg, I’m crazy." I mumbled before snuggling getting under the sheets.

5Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:39 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Uh oh...Im loving this...
Dang man, I wanna know
how everything is going to fall into place...

UPZ

Midnight 361114 Midnight 361114 Midnight 361114

6Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 am

SexyT

SexyT

Luvin it!!!
Upzzz!

7Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

W0WZERSZ !!
i GUESS iM EXtRA NEW 0N tHiS B0ARD !!

( tHiS iS MY FiRSt P0St )

tHA St0Ry iS G00D S0 FAR !!
i L0VE FANtASy S0 iM M0RE tHAN SURE i WiLL
ENJ0y iT C0MPLEtELy !!

WAitiNG 0N tHA NEXt ADD !!

BUMPiESZ xiNFiNity !!

8Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Thank you! This is my first time writing anything like this so I might have to message you since you read this genre!
Welcome to the board.
We have some bangers here, matter of fact, every story is so check them all out!
Hope you like it!

9Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:34 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

tHANK y0U MUCH !!
i BEEN CHECKiIN it 0Ut F0R A WHiLE
i JUST NEVER P0St ANytHiNG !!

( hides face in shame )
S0RRy yALL !!

BUt i`LL tRy t0 HELP y0U AS MUCH
AS i CAN !!

CAN`t WAit tiL y0U ADD !!

10Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UPPPSZZZ

LIKN IT SO FAR..

O N I DECIDED TO MAKE A PART 2....

DNT KNO WIN. I MIGHT EVEN START TONIGHT BUT

IM LOVIN THIS STORY

CNT WAIT TILL SHE FIND OUT I KNO SHE GONE B FREAKED OUT

11Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes this story is awesome
lol...and hey new person...
Name is janae and rae u better add part
two...

12Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

HEy JANAE !!
tHA NAME iS KAMARiA
- - pronounced : KUH - MA - RUH !!

JANAE ... PLEASE D0Nt tAKE tHiS
ALL KiNDS 0F StALKERiSH - LiKE
BUt i tHiNK i READ EVERy St0Ry
y0U WR0tE 0N tHA
PRMB !!

y0U ARE AMAZiNG GiRL !!

ALL 0F yALL ARE REALLy !!

ANyWH0 , LiSA , UPDATE S00N !!

( im really sad there is no monkey smiley =[ )

13Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...I'm glad to her that
i thought i had put a monkey face on here
lol but imma add one
I'm glad you joined
And Lisa u need to add...lol

on both stories cheers

14Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Yeah lissa...Janae is right...
Don't leave us hanging on Shattered!! I luv it so much...
So you gots to update both now!!!
Can't wait for Midnight to find out whatever it is she is gonna find out...lol
Upsszzzz for both!!!
Midnight 442957
Best not make Simba mad...so add for us please!!

Oh and hello to the new member Kamaria...Hope you enjoy the stories!!!
Leave ur comments so we can see you...lol

15Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszzzzzz

o dang lol.....

thanks for joining lol

coommmeee onnnn lisa. ... addd!!!! lol

16Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:35 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

WOOHOO...

BUMPZ

17Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

NEW PAGE

18Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:20 pm

kaylee

add more soon Midnight 361114

19Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upzs

20Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:17 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter One

~~ Alexander High School~~
Kailee(Ky-Lee) Ariel Ramirez

"If your not really here, then I don’t wanna be either. I wanna be next to you. Black and Gold. Black and Gold. Black and Gold."

Sam Sparro’s "Black and Gold" pumped through the speakers in the spacious gym as I led my cheerleaders in a dance to it. "No! It’s pop-pop, turn, down, roll up, shake hair! And can I please get some type of sexy here?! This is why the football players don’t want ya’ll!" I shouted at my team. I need them to get this together. I was not going to be embarrassed out on that field. And if worse came to worse all of us would be missing come game night.

"Kai, it’s too difficult!" Someone shouted back at me. I raised my left arched eyebrow and made my way to the girl.

"If it’s too difficult for you to learn it then obviously our last captain made a mistake in picking you and you should be replaced. Now are you good enough or do I need to hold another set of try outs?" I poised my question to the tall athletic girl with every bit of attitude I had, and trust it was a lot. She nodded and got back in the stance to try it again. I called Brooke and Midnight up, the two girls I rehearsed it with.

"Let’s show them. One-two-three-GO!"

We glided across the gym floor, doing the moves flawlessly, and adding just a bit of sex appeal to it. Since I had taken over cheer captain two months ago that was my biggest thing . Make it sexy. You can’t pump up your team and distract the other thing if you can’t be a little sexy. That was our mission as cheer leaders and as I looked at the girls faces in awe after we finished it…I might need to hold try outs again.

"Ugh. I am so done with ya’ll for today. You know what…I’m having tryouts." I heard the gasps. "Yes, because ya’ll are horrendous. Everyone of you will try out again. Some of you will keep your spots and appreciate them more, and some of you will be watching in the stands. More information to come. And please get some more damn rhythm before you try out! Dismissed!" I gathered my bottle of water and duffle bag before heading to the locker room. I wrinkled my nose up at the smell, too much cheap perfume to cover the smell of musk. I hurriedly grabbed one of the cramped stalls and lifted my pink and brown Juicy Couture sweat shirt of my head and replaced it with the long, grey, scoop neck Derek Lam sweater. Next came off the matching sweat pants and I pulled the shirt over the leggings I had kept on. I neatly folded my outfit up and placed it in my bag after pulling of the Purple/grey/black Jimmy Choo pumps and slipping them on my feet

I exited the stall and pushed some girl out one of the many mirrors. I groaned at the sight of sweat on my tan skin. I grabbed a napkin, wet it, and wiped my face, stripping it of the fifty dollar MAC foundation. I sighed and let down my naturally curly hair, retouched my lip gloss and saw one of my best friends in the mirror behind me.
Midnight glanced around the locker room. Before she could open her mouth to speak I smiled, "You had the dream last night." She tentatively nodded and played with the gold chain around her neck.

"Your one…too?" She found the courage to ask.

"Me, Brooke, and half of this student body." I answered, finally leaning away from the mirror and checking myself out. I was never disappointed in what I saw.

"How do you know? Are you a mind reader too?"

I laughed, "No. I’m not a mind reader. I’m a shape shifter and I’m really good at persuasion."

Midnight bit down on her lower lip and then came up to then mirror next to me. "I feel weird and I have a killer headache. Is there anyway to quiet it."

I nodded, "Learn how to control it. Now where is Brooke?"

Midnight shrugged and we made our way out of the locker room to find her talking with her ‘future baby daddy’ as she would call him. She
batted her long eyelashes and leaned in, pressing herself against him. "Brooke, baby, your girls are here." She turned her head to look our direction.
Midnight averted her eyes to her sheer, gold, and rhinestone encrusted tank top that could have only been made by Free People.

"Brooke, are you coming?" I put her on the spot with a smile. She rolled her slanted eyes at me and looked back at Evan. Then she turned her head back to us, she mouthed go on.

I laughed and walked with Midnight to our lunch period. Midnight went to get her lunch and I pretended to reserve our table. There was no need to. Everyone knew this table was off limits. Then I feasted my eyes on God’s gift to Alexander High School, Tremaine Neverson. I bit my lip and oh well if I messed up my lip gloss. I motioned for him to come over and as he did he nearly collided with Midnight. "Damn, my bad." I heard him mumble. Then she gave a broad smile, so I knew he had complimented her in his mind.

I had to give it to my girl, she was pretty. Stunning even, with her dark brown skin, curvy figure, long natural hair, full lips, and a nice smile. But she was nothing compared to me. My tan skin was smoother than hers, my lips might have been a little smaller but I would bet money my smile was more beautiful than hers, my figure wasn’t as curvy though. It was more athletic, and no one, I mean no one, could rock a pair of five inch heels like I could. I don’t run with ugly bitches, but I’m not gonna run with prettier ones either.

She sashayed back to our table and I laughed a little. I hated to break her heart in two but I wanted Tremaine and I was going to get him. She glanced back up at me curiously. Damn! I thought to myself.

"…I don’t want Tremaine." She offered softly. "He’s cute but he’s not my type and I’m not his. You have nothing to worry about Kai." I wasn’t a mind reader, but I didn’t have to be.

She wanted Tremaine.

He wanted her.

And I wanted him.

21Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

damn...this aint even far bruhhh

she gone try n use her powers on him

she is too cocky for me to...

QUCIK QUESTION...she not the main person in this right

cuz ummm i will not like her but this story bumpin so ima keep readin lol

22Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:28 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

RaeMoney09 wrote:

QUCIK QUESTION...she not the main person in this right

cuz ummm i will not like her but this story bumpin so ima keep readin lol

She's one of the main characters.

23Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooo ok

am i suppose to like her lol

24Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

RaeMoney09 wrote:ooo ok

Lol. I tried to make her the least likeable.

25Midnight Empty Re: Midnight Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

RaeMoney09 wrote:ooo ok

Lol. I tried to make her the least likeable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum