Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story | Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freakaliscious | A Marcus & Janae Story |

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SexyT

SexyT

I walked into the party with the hope of meeting a nice young broad to spend some time with. Mariah Carey’s ‘Obsessed’ was blaring from the speakers and the dance floor was packed.
‘Marcus my man...what’s up?’
I looked to see my boy Trevor walking up to me with his girl Rachel. She was a nice girl and I got along with her just well. She kissed me on the cheeks and smiled.
‘So where’s your girl?’
‘Me? I don’t got one’
‘Aww...well...I’m sure you’ll find one’
‘Thanks Rach’
I struck up a conversation with Trevor about his basketball team’s victory last week-end and Rachel walked off switching her hips from side to side. I looked over at Trevor and the boy was drooling over his own girl.
‘Man, you in fucking love with her’
‘Yeah man...she does it for me...I swear I ain’t looked at another chick since me her stared kicking it...and it’s been 6 months’
I was happy for him because I knew his last relationship ended badly and left him with a son to raise on his own. I looked over at Rachel and saw her talking to another girl. I had never seen her before or I’d have noticed something that pretty. She had on a black dress with red wings on it and it was short enough to show some legs and when she bent down I saw she was packing on her chest.
‘Who you staring at man?’
‘Who that with Rachel?’
He looked over and shrugged, ‘no idea, let’s go look’

We walked over to Rachel and her friend. My eyes were glued to the girl in the black dress. She was a beauty. Rachel noticed I was looking.
‘Hey you, this my cousin Janae. She just flew in from New Orleans this morning’
‘Oh, hey Janae, I’m Marcus’
She shook my hand and her I noticed her cheeks flushed. Her skin was light brown and she had short brown hair and sexy brown eyes. Rachel noticed the connection and took Trevor’s hand.
‘Let’s go baby, these two need to know each other better’
Trevor grabbed his girl by the waist and kissed her before winking at me and walking off with his arms around her.

‘So how you like LA so far?’
‘Urm, it’s ok...I’m enjoying it...I’ve been here before though’
‘Oh ok...’
We got to talking and were laughing just as if we had been friends for years. ‘Number 1’ by R Kelly started playing and I saw her rocking back and forth to the beat.
‘You wanna dance?’
‘Yeah’
I took her hand and led her to the floor turning her around so her back was turned to me. She began grinding softly on me while I held her hips making her move slowly. She turned back to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her closer. We moved to the beat slowly. It felt like we were making love on the floor. I looked over her shoulder and Trevor was looking at me and Rachel was giggling. They had planned this and I gave them the thumbs up.
After a while I lead Janae upstairs unable to resist the temptation. I opened a room and locked the door behind me. She sat on the bed away from me. I walked to her and sat down letting my body fall on the bed. My hands held her waist and dragged her down next to me.
‘You ok Janae?’
‘Yeah I’m fine’
I noticed she was very shy. I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips. There was coated with a strawberry flavoured lip gloss and I enjoyed the taste. I began to unzip her dress and slid it down as I lowered my body to the floor. She covered up her breasts as she had no bra on. I smiled while removing my shirt and climbed back on top.
‘Don’t worry baby, this gon be nice and soft...You’ll love it and be begging for more when we’re done’
She smiled and for a second I saw a hint of an evil grin. We continued to kiss and I felt her panties and man was she wet.
‘You like this baby?’
‘Uh hum’
I lowered my head to between her legs and removed her panties so that I could see her wet pussy for myself. I blew lightly on it and she reacted immediately with some soft moans. Chuckling I licked her clit and brought my tongue to slick entrance while my fingers worked her clit. ‘Shit...Marcus....’ Hearing my name come from her lips made me work her clit harder. She was biting her lips and feeling her breasts. I felt her legs trembling and her back arched up while she yelled my name from her sweet lips. ‘I’m about to cum Marcus....oh shit...eat my pussy baby’ she was saying things that was driving my dick crazy in my boxers. The moment she came I licked it all.
‘Baby you are so sweet’
I looked at her face and I didn’t see that sweet, shy face I had seen downstairs. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were slanted. She was biting her lips as I removed my boxers and climbed on top of her. I was about to insert myself inside when she pushed me off and I fell off the bed. She walked over to me and kneeled over my head. She began crawling on all fours until her pussy was right above my head.
‘Eat that shit again baby’
She lowered her head and I felt her warm tongue on my dick head. She worked her way down my shaft and I shuddered as I began eating her pussy again. This was not the girl I met downstairs. As I ate her pussy and she sucked my dick she shook her ass so that her clit also moved up and down. She came soon and so did I. I watched her lick my dick dry and swallow my come. She turned around and kissed my lips licking her juices. This girl was a freak. I smiled and she lowered herself on my dick causing me to grunt loudly.
‘Fuck...that pussy tight’
‘You like that baby?’ she was grinding her hips on my dick and her head was thrown back so her clit was exposed for my liking. I played with it while she took her hands to her breasts and she played with her nipples turning them hard. She was bouncing like crazy on my dick. I felt her move up and drop her body down on me causing my body to bend upwards.
‘Marcus...Shit...’
I had never heard a girl scream my name out loud. It made me push her off and put her on all fours so that I could hit it from the back. I had positioned my dick at her entrance and she slammed her pussy all the way down. ‘Oh FUCK me hard Marcus...’ I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her dripping wet entrance. ‘Like that?’
‘Yeah baby...oooohh’ she purred sweetly making me hit her spot really hard.

We heard knocking on the door after a good hour but we didn’t stop. ‘We’re busy’ Janae yelled and the knocking stopped. I was hitting her G Spot as hard as I could by now. ‘Harder baby...I’m coming...Oh shit...’I’m coming’ I felt her juice flow my dick. She twisted her body around and we ended up in the missionary position. I buried my head in her chest and moved my hips against her pussy. Her legs went up in the air and I penetrated deeper.’Harder Marcus HARDER’ Her boobs were out of control in front of my eyes and I grabbed one nipple and sucked on it as I released all my cum inside of her.

We lay there sweating and I looked at her. ‘You are one freaky chick’
She laughed as she got dressed. ‘You have no idea...no get dressed and take me home...I can show you just how freaky I can get’
She didn’t have to tell me twice. I was dressed in 5 seconds and we walked out to my ride within 10. While I drove to her place her hands reached for my dick which was still throbbing. ‘Keep driving baby’ she lowered her head as her hands removed my dick from my boxers and she shoved it in her mouth.
‘FUCK...yeah baby’
This ride was definitely not over.

golden07

golden07
Admin

LMAO...DAMN IM A VERY FREAKY GIRL

I loved it...OMG Im at work now and
all i could think about is this...THANKU!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Glad u like it!!!
It took me a while to figure out
How to put the freaky you in!!!

BTW...what u think of my banner 4 my new story?
I don't like it that much...but hey...

golden07

golden07
Admin

LOL...I like it.

What program do you use?

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

I use Photoshop...
When I got my new Sony Vaio it came with photoshop...
I'd never used it before
Then my bf got an assignment to do
Whereby he had to use the program
So I thought I'd try making banners with it
And see what happens

golden07

golden07
Admin

I heard photoshop is better.
I have that and I have Corel
I use Corel alot though because
its simpiler