Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

IS THIS REALLY LOVE?????

+2
golden07
kaylee
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 pm

kaylee

Is This Really Love?
The warm and stinging sensation on the left side of my face woke me up this
morning. I didn’t want to get up because I already knew what was about to
happen. But if I keep laying here it was only going to get wor……
My thoughts were cut off by his deep voice.
“Get yo ass up I got shit to do!!”Plies yelled.
I got up without saying a word and hurried to get myself dressed. As I brushed my
teeth I looked in the mirror and saw his large hand print on the side of my face… I
would definitely have to cover that up before I went to work. I could already tell
this was going to be a “great” day.

Well let me give you a little history.
My name is Jada and I’m 27 years old. I have a nice caramel complexion and green
eyes. I stand about 5’4” and have nice curves. I use to have the best self-esteem
and pulled fine dudes on a regular bases. Until one day when my stupid ass
mother let her boyfriend rape me and did or said nothing to stop it. After that day
I had been on my own and sense I was not getting the love I needed at home I
started looking for it other places and they were never the right places. But one
day I met a boy named Plies and I thought he was the best thing ever. He was so
sweet and treated me like a queen. At the time I was only 16 and he was 19. After
a couple of years things began to change and he started to get abusive. Everyone
told me I should leave him but I just couldn’t and they didn’t understand because
all they saw where the bruises but they did not see the sweet moments we had
sometimes and he was my heart, and I loved him so much. They always asked
why but I couldn’t explain it I just do…..

Well back to the story……….

Tell me if i should keep going and what u like about it and what u think i can improve on!!!

2love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Its an interesting start...

Continue to see what is gonna happen
and I could give a better review

Upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:12 pm

kaylee

thanks. i will add soon. its my 1st story so hope i do good!!

4love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Well I am glad you chose my board
to start. Any helpful suggestions
I can think of I will share with u
to create a successfully good story
and if u have n e questions feel free to
ask Smile

upz

5love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 am

kaylee

Jada

After I throw on a pair of basketball and a t-shirt I threw my hair in to a sloppy bun. The whole time plies was down stairs yelling. About what I don’t even know because today was not a good day so I was not paying much attention to his ass. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed down the stairs. As soon I step off the last one he slap the shit out of me causing me to hit the wall. That’s two times this morning before we even left the house. He is on a fuckin roll today, I thought. I stood up as a tear slipped down my face, I tried to hurry and wipe it away before he could see but it was too late.

“Yo don’t even start crying I know u heard me telling u to hurry up and yet u took yo sweet time.” Plies said as he walked to the car. The whole ride to his job was silent. I pulled up by the front door and he was about to get out but leaned over to give me a kiss instead but I turned my head. Not a good choice and I knew I would pay for it later. All he did was nod his head and got out of the
car.

“I love you” he said as he stood up.

“Can’t tell” I mumbled low enough as to where I thought only I could hear but yet again I was wrong.

“Oh is that right??Just wait tell I get home later.” He said as he shut the car door and walked in to work. My heart was beating fast and I did not know what to do. Why do I always have to fuck up I thought to myself. As I drove back to the house to get ready for work I cried the whole time. When I finally reached the house I hurried in took a quick shower, did my hair, and got dressed to work.

Right now I just work in a beauty shop, it’s not my dream but I’m slowly making my way to have that dream of owning my own shop. The one that I worked at know was the one my best friend Shelly owns so its not that bad. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a tight gold shirt and gold heals. Although my clothes were fresh today the makeup would not cover all the bruises on my face and I know shelly would notice. My day is only getting better

6love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 am

SexyT

SexyT

Ur story is good so far!
I'm curious to know what Jada gon do...
She needa move away from Plies tho
His ass is crazy...
I'm hoping she meet a nice sweet dude
Who treat her better

Add soon!!!

7love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Its time for her to drop
him...I would have
drove off somewhere
far in that car...Upz

8love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm

kaylee

Jada
Shelly was eyeing me the whole time I was at work. I knew that she wanted to talk to me but she also did not want to put my business out there for everyone to hear it so she keep her mouth shut and just gave me dirty looks. I knew she would be there talking to me as soon as I was by myself.

I had a client in my chair but I had to run and get something from the back.

“I will be right back, I have to run and get some supplies for the back.”

“That’s fine.” The lady said and I quickly ran to the back and began searching for what I needed. The door to the storage room shut but the person didn’t say anything and I knew it was Shelly ready to start bitching about what happen to me today. I know she is only being a good friend and trying to keep me safe but I’m tired of hearing that shit over and over again. I know all of her speeches by heart and I don’t want to hear one again.

“Shelly I don’t have time right now, I have a client waiting on me.” I said in a clam voice as I continued to search for my items.

“I’m glad you don’t have time for Shelly cause it not her.” A deep voice said causing me to freeze. I knew that voice any were. It was Keith,he was a barber that worked here and we had a little bit of a past. A couple years back I cheated on Plies with Keith and when he found out he beat the shit out of me, so I tried my hardest to keep a distance in between us two. It was hard sense we worked in the same place but I had done a good job at it, well until now that is.

“Well I have to go, see you later.” Glad that I finally found my things, I began walking toward the door. I was about to turn the handle when he pulled me back and pinned me against the wall. He gradually closed the space in between us and softly touched his lips to mine.

“Stop….. I can’t do this. I have a man.” I said in a whisper, barely able to talk.

“Naw what you have is a bitch cause a real man would not do this to you.” He said rubbing in thumb over the bruises on my face. After saying what he needed to say he leaned back in and began to kiss me again. I tried to fight it but that did not last long and I finally gave in.

9love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 am

SexyT

SexyT

SO LOVING IT!!!
Keith is now my hero...
He better find a way to save Jada....
Kill Plies...no 1 will miss him!!!
lol

10love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OOO, I like Keith

tell it to her...lol she don't need
Plies. So, lets see what else is
going to happen.

11love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

my vote is for keith !
plies can kick rocks !

great add ! update soon girl !

UPPZ !!

12love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 pm

kaylee

i will try to add tonight but i have a ton of homework.
if not i will add tomorrow.

13love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:19 pm

kaylee

Keith

A minute later Jada broke the kiss and just looked at me. As I looked in her eyes I saw all of the pain that she had built up from

over the years. She looked down and I let out a quite sigh. she was always the type of person that did not want everyone knowing

how she really felt. And she might fool some people but I saw through all of the lies and she knew it. I placed two fingers gently

under her chin and lifted her head slowly so that we were eye and eye.

“I’m so sorry but I can’t do this,” she said before walking away, “not like this any ways,” she added after a short pause. All I could

do was stand there…..”not like this any ways”…..i said to my self over and over again. Many questions went through my head, will

we ever be something? What will it take for her to leave the bitch she is with now? How long will I have to wait? Will she really Love

me?..........

I know it was short and not that good but I promise to have a better and longer add next time but I did not have that much time to write cause school is kicking my butt this week.

14love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:41 am

SexyT

SexyT

Its good!!
Keeps the suspense!!
Add soon...
I'm glad we getting Keith's POV...
Plies gon luz Jada to Keith
He better!!!

15love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

girl , add more soon . i am liking
it thus far . keith sounds like a
good dude . jada betta run like
hell before plies kill her ( &+ i hope
that he don`t ) !!

UPPZ !!

16love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

This is getting good...
Plies better get back another
dude is coming in for the charge

add asap...upz

17love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:47 pm

kaylee

Jada

When I finally got back to my chair the lady was pissed because of how long it took me.

“What the hell took u so long, I got shit to do?”

“I’m sorry miss.”

“Yea, wateva just do my hair, so I can go.”

What a bitch, I told her ass I was sorry but wateva I am bout to do her hair and get out of here before anything else could go down today. She was my last customer of the day so when I was done I cleaned up my station and left without a word. When I got in the car I thought about everything that went one today as a single tear slipped down my face, I quickly wiped it away and refused to let myself cry any more. I had to be a woman and do what I got to do. Because I cannot keep putting up with every that plies is putting me through.

When I got home plies wasn’t their yet which made me happy. I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. When I got out I could hear noises down stairs so I quickly through on a big t-shirt and walked down to see what it was. As I got to the end of the stairs I saw a big man and he grabbed me and everything went black….

Plies

We didn’t have much work today, Not all of my work is legal but It keeps money in my pocket so im good with it. Sense I did not have much work I had plenty of time to think which is not always the best thing for me.

I thought about how much I have done to Jada but yet she has still stayed with me. I really do love her but I tend to not let in show because I’ve been hurt to many times in the past and I will be damned It I let another woman hurt me. I really need to talk to her before she gets to feed up with me and what I am doing. I can not lose her because it will kill me, she is all I have, I just don’t
know how to show it. But as soon as I get home we are going to have a talk.

As my day went on I keep thinking of how I could change, I know it will not happen overnight but if only she knew how I felt and that I am trying. At the end of the day I got in my car eager to get home to my baby. I parked behind her car and walked into the house. It was dark down stairs so I walked up stairs and walked into the bedroom because the light was on only to also find it empty. I search the house one more time thinking maybe she would be somewhere. I called her phone but it was in her purse that was up stairs. I decided to call shelly to see if she might be with her.

Shelly answered the phone with a major attitude. “what the hell are you calling me for??”

“is jada with you?”

“no I haven’t seen her sense work and if she isn’t there it probably because of all the BS you have put her through. You act like you own her. And can put ur hands on her whenever you want or whenever you need to let out some anger. Jada is a very good, beautiful woman and deserves way more than you because u treat her like she is a toy that you can toss around and throw to the side whenever you don’t feel like being bothered!!!” she yelled into the phone. When she was finally done I could not say any thing because it was all true and I did not know what to do. Before I could even collect my thoughts to say something to Shelly, she hung up the phone in my face. I listened to the caller tone for about 10 minutes still shocked for everything that was just said and how I should have seen them long before now. I paced the whole house for hours thinking of where she could of went. Until something shiny caught my eye, it was broken glass from the back window. FUCK…..

18love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:18 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG WHO TOOK HER???
Plies is pissed, but
his act has pissed me off
I dont care how many
times you been hurt, you don't
hurt a person who really cares.
GOOD ADD

ADD ASAP

19love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Good add!!!
Who took her???
Some guy Plies got beef wit???
Keith????
Add SOOOOON

20love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

imma need you to add like
yesterday . you cant be stopping
during crucial parts of tha
story ( lol ) ! great add !

UPPZ !!

21love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 pm

kaylee

Jada

I finally regained consciousness only to find myself surrounded by total darkness. I tried to scream and I know it would not help but it was just a natural instinct but went I did the sound was muffled by the tape over my mouth. My feet and hand are also tied together, I laid on the cold hard floor and cry for hours not able to do anything. I was scared that no one would find me and this would be the place of my dealt. I had thought about death before but this is never a way I imaged myself dying. I always want to die happy and painless, but right now nothing is happy in my life and I only prey that I can live through whatever is headed my way so that I can make something out of my life and conquer my dreams. I tried to think of good things and not about where I’m at this moment or what was coming my way but as I told myself this all of the lights suddenly turned on.

A tall, muscular, dark skinned man walked my way. My first thought was he was fine as hell but then it suddenly triggered in my mind that this is probably the man that kidnapped me and was going to do things that I will not enjoy in a couple of minutes. My heart beat began to accelerate and it felt like my life was coming to a end that exact moment and he has not even touched me yet. When he finally reached me he sat down on the floor beside me and removed the tape with a quick yank. As I winched in pain he smirked and began to talk.

“This has nothing to do with you but the people you associate yourself with.” The deep voice of the mystery man said. Immediately my mind went to Plies, his work is not always legal and his stupid ass probably owes someone.

“Why did y..you have to t...take me?” i finally got out.

“Don’t be scared ma, I don’t plan on doing anything to you unless yo people do something stupid. And I took you because you are one of the most important people in her life.”

“Her…..” I said as I had a confused look on my face.

He chuckled at the look I still held on my face then said Shelly’s name. What could she have done? She was always very honest with me and told me everything or so I thought.

22love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

This is just getting
better and better
what Shelly has to do with
this??? Dang I thought
it was Plies at first...Dang
Add SOOn

23love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 pm

kaylee

i thought it was going to be plies to but it was to predictable so i changed it when i was typing it lol

24love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:05 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol good switch up. love stories with twist

25love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 am

SexyT

SexyT

LUV D ADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPZZZZ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum