Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

IS THIS REALLY LOVE?????

+2
golden07
kaylee
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UPPSZZ

27love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

kaylee

Shelly

A lil after I got off the phone with plies an unknown number keep calling me. At first I did not answer because I did not know who it was but after a lil while they begin to piss me off because they keep on calling.

“hello” I answer with an attitude.

“how you been. You haven’t been around in a while.” My heart dropped as I heard the too familiar voice that talked in to the phone. It was Rick, the man that I hoped never to talk to again. I worked for him for as long as I remember, he is the reason I have my shop today. You could say he was my pimp, but I did more then be a hoe for him, I sold drugs, stripped, was a prostitute, I was even his girl for sometime. After I opened my shop and got everything stable, I just up and left. Now I am not sayin this was a smart thing to do but I wanted to be done with that life style but when I left I owed him money and my life because to him I would always work for him.

I was stumbling for word but could not come up with anything.

“oh I see you have nothing to say so will tell you why I called. Sense you don’t want to come to me on your own, I took something that will make you. At this moment she is not hurt but if you keep playin around and don’t get yo ass back to work she will be.”

“….who…”

“oh just know she is very important to you.” After that was said the line went dead. I only had one person in my life that meant something to me…Jada….i had no other family but she was always there for me and cared for me and now she is probably suffering because of my stupid decisions.

Trey

As I sit and talk to the lady that I kid napped all I could think of is how fine she is. I really hope that I don’t have to end up hurting her. we have talked about all kinds of things. But one of the main thing that surprised me was how could a strong, intelligent, beautiful women end up with a bitch ass boyfriend. This lady needs a real man in her life and I hope I can make that happen for her. Her soft voice brought me out of my thought.

“umm….. I need to go to the bathroom.” She said shyly. I chuckled and got up and unlocked the handcuffs from the chair she was sitting in and walked her to the bathroom. My boss is making me follow her everywhere so I had to standout side the door while she used the bathroom. When she finally finished she came out and we walked back to the living room.

“hey can I not sit in that fucking chair anymore cause it is hurting my butt.” She said with the most beautiful smile on her face.

I could not say no to that smile so I let her sit on the couch.

“what you want to do?”

“I want to go home but I cant so I guess we can watch a movie.” She replied.

“oh so you mean you don’t want to be here with me .”

“that’s not it I just rather not be held hostage if you know what i mean.” She said with a smirk on her face.

After I put the movie on she laid her head on my lap to watched the movie but by the time it was over she was fast asleep. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and just set there and admired her beauty until I finally fell asleep thinking about the girl laying on my lap.

28love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was an awesome add

Dang Shelly what u got urself into
and Jada flirting with the
man who kidnapped her...Interesting...
Add ASAP

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

29love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm

kaylee

Plies

I’m riding around in complete darkness, passing a street light every now and again. Its seems to be completely dead outside no one is walking down the street like they normally are no other cars are out, I’m out here all alone surrounded by silence and darkness. I’ve been driving around like this for about 2 1/2 hour searching for anything that could possible lead me to where Jada is. But yet I have found absolutely nothing. The loud ringing of my phone brought me out of my thoughts, when I picked it up it was a text from an unknown number.

HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!

I began to worry not knowing who it is.

To: mystery number

Who is this?

Jada, Help me!!!!

To: Jada

WHERE R U?????

IDK WHERE I AM JUST HELPPPP!! NOW!!!

To: Jada

I’ve been looking, just keep holding on baby!

I’m trying but I don’t know how much longer I can.

My heart began to beat fast as I saw that last message, I could not think of what they were doing to her but I know what I’m going to do to the person who took her. As I sped down the street I called one of my boys that I knew could trace to number back to the person that owned the phone that Jada was using. I will find her soon!

30love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...Cannot wait to
see whats going to happen
was she texting him
or was it someone else???
Add soon

31love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

kaylee

Trey

I woke up a couple of hours later but could not move because Jada was still laying on me and I did not want to wake her

up because she looked so peaceful and beautiful. As I examined her face it was flawless except the few bruises and I knew they

came from because of all we talked about earlier. Sense her bitch ass man wanted to put his hands on her I decided I would have a

lil fun with him. So I took out my phone and texted him acting like I was Jada and you could tell his ass was scared and while he

was out there stressing, his girl was laying on my lap. That shit made me laugh.

Shelly

After the call that I got from Rick I began to fuckin stress because I really wanted to get Jada back but then again I did

not want to go back to that life style. I was finally happy with my life after many years of thinking that I had nothing to live for and I

did not want Rick to fuck all that up again. I know the right thing to do is het Jada back safely but I have to think about what’s best

for me and my life right now, not other people. I don’t know what to do…..

Plies

I called up my homeboi and gave him the number and it turned out to be a dude named Trey. I knew him from way

back and we didn’t like each other then either. Why would Jada be texting me from his phone…. Did he take her or just make it look

like that…. Where were they hiding??? I don’t know these answers yet but I WILL SOON find out!

32love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Add more soon, this is getting good.

Shelly better stop acting selfish,
Trey know he's a trip,
and Plies go home...lol

33love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm

SexyT

SexyT

good add!!
plies needa quit now...
And shelly needa be a real friend

34love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Miz.Skittle

I like this Story!!! Very Happy

35love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm

kaylee

Jada

It’s been three days sense I was kidnapped, I’m kinda surprised that no one has found me but I’m not trippin cause I have just been chilling with Trey, so it’s not too bad. Although I am mad that Shelly has not owned up
to what she has done. Whatever it is her ass needs be a fuckin grown women and pay for what she has done but its all good though
cause what goes around comes around.

I was laying on the couch, my room for now, watching t.v. when Trey walked in front of me in nothing but a towel. I tried hard not
to look but I could not help it, and I guess he caught me look too.

“You like what you see?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

“Nope, not at all.” I said with a very straight face.

“Oh is that right? So you wont mind it I do this, right?”

“Do wh..” but before I could even asking he pulled off his towel leaving completely naked! As soon as I saw that I eyes grew as I
looked at him and he began to slowly walk toward me and my heart began to increase rapidly.

I know its not that long but i hope i can add more soon. bump it up if u like it

36love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

uh , heffa , i love this .
i need to know some more .

try to make longer adds .

i dont like being teased ( lol ) !

UPPZ !!

37love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:39 pm

kaylee

maybe i will add later tonight or maybe not lol
have to wait and see lol

38love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Hell yea I like it...lol

What he gonna do???
Add Add Add Add Add

39love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:02 am

kaylee

Trey

Sense her ass thought she was funny; I was going to have a little fun myself. She had nothing but shock written all over face as I walked over to her. Once I made it to the couch I sat down and pilled her onto my lap.

“You still feel the same way baby girl?” I asked with a smirk on my face.
“I…..um…….uhh.”

“Shh its alright you don’t have to talk I know your answer.” You could tell she wanted to say something smart back but she couldn’t put her words together. I looked her straight in her eyes and slowly leaned forward until our lips touched. As our tongues mingled the kiss began to become more intense. Our hands began to roam over each other’s body…but then she began to slowly pull away.

“What’s wrong ma?”

“I cant do this…. I still have a man and we just met.” She said in a low voice.

“Iight ma, I understand the second part but not the part about you still have a man cause that is not a man in any way but I will respect your wishes. Im about to go put on some clothes then and hopefully this will go down!” I said pointing down, I was rock hard and she is just going to leave me hangin. But im feeling this girl so im not going to push her to do anything she does not feel comfortable doing. I kissed her on her forehead and walked into my room and throw on some basketball short and a white tee and put on some lotion. Once I was done getting myself together I went back in to the living room and grabbed Jada’s hand and pulled her to my room.

“Why are we in here?”

“To watch a movie and im tired of staying in the living room all day.” I replied. She shrugged her shoulders and hopped on the bed with no problem. I put the movie in and we spent the rest of the day cuddled up watching movies. i really hope I can make her my girl one day?

Shelly

I have been going to work every day and tried not to think about Jada. It was hard because every time I turned around it felt like someone was asking me if I knew where she was and each time I lied through my teeth. It was the end of the day and I was cleaning the shop so that I could lock up. The door opened and I said we were closes while I continued to clean. But the person did not leave so I turned around to confront the person, but he had on a black mask. I froze were I was I was scared as hell and did not know what to do!

40love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 am

SexyT

SexyT

Bump to tha fullest!!
Add more soon...
I love it

41love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Love the add...

When can we get a
new one Smile

I wanna know who
is by shelly and wassup wit
Trey and Jada

42love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:18 pm

kaylee

i really dont like this story
but i guess i will add before the weekend is up

43love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Really...y?

If you don't like it
you can re-create the
story if you feel like it

44love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

kaylee

i dont know. maybe it will grow on me lol
but i will keep going.

45love - IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS THIS REALLY LOVE????? Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 pm

kaylee

Shelly

As the man tried to grab me I attempted to kick him but he dodged out the way of my foot. He pulled me to the ground and put my hands behind my back and tired to tie them together but I continued to at least attempt to fight him but he was to strong and finally concord what he was doing. I was then dragged, and thrown into the back seat of his black Cadillac that had black rims and was darkly tented….. We have been driving for hours and he has yet to reveal his face or say one word to me. I keep asking questions but he only turned the music up to drowned out the sound of my voice so I finally just set back to wait until we came to a stop. When we finally did I had no idea where we were, there was only a building that appeared to be abandoned but once we stepped inside I was smacked in the face with a big cloud of smoke and the aroma of weed was all around me. Once we walked in farther I saw there was a group of men sitting around talking and being loud and an occasional girl with barely any closing on walking around, dancing, or counting money. But the mysterious man in the ski mask kept walking and pulling my along with him, we walked up two flights of stairs and down a couple of long hallways but we finally stopped at a door. He opened it and pushed me in and slammed the door shut. I walked over to the bed in the room and there was a letter on the bed.

Dear Shelly,
Im so glad to see you are back and I can not wait to see you. I always told you I would get you back and I finally did. Go take a shower and get cleaned up, the closet is full of clothes so get that done and be ready when I get up there. It has been so many years and I can’t wait to see how good you look. I have always loved you and always will. See you in a lil while.
Love,
Terry

Sense yall don’t know who Terry is I will give you a lil run down on him. Me and him were together almost all of high school and we were perfect together. Yea he sold drugs and didn’t always follow the laws but he was a sweetheart and we loved each other so much. But after my mom died, I was always down and that’s when I started to work for Rick. I hurt Terry so bad and I did not want to see him ever again because all of the stuff I did to him, I just knew he had to hate me because towards the end he started hitting me and mentally abusing me and I could not take seeing him again because it would bring back all the memories of the thing I had did and the things he did to me. So I moved away from him and ignored all of his calls and always avoided him when I was saw him around town. But now my past is confronting me and I do not know what do……so I got up and hoped in the shower and go dressed. I was sitting on the bed waiting patiently for Terry to come when the door began to open…..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum