Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin (New add) 12-07-09

+2
heatRAE!
BarbiieBiitch
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Intro

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 5144_913

Hey Mii Name IIs London Bank$ Im Frm ATL Ga....Mii Moms a Well We Not Go Speak On Her But She Left Me And Mii Lil Brother And big Sister Wiit Mii Dad He's A Basketball Player... we Recently Moved To Virginia And That Where Mii Story Begins

It WAs Mi First Day At V.S.U .....And As Usual I Got All The Looks And Whispers i mean i was use to it.....being dat that mii mom was one of the finest peaches Ga has ever seen until she let her crack habit get the best of her (FLASH BACK)i mean every body want her from the rappers to the actor...ect.Then everybody started talking about her and how she use to look to now II mean ii Use To get teased all the time ....Haven mii Big Sis janae Fight all Mii Battles For Me But For Some Reason She Never Let The Haters Get To Her... But Me And Mii Brother Was another Story ....

Last edited by BarbiieBiitch on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 14 times in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NAME: RACHELLE
Nickname: Rae
b-Friend: Marcus Cooper

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Normal_cmmaxim3

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

II Got You Rae

golden07

golden07
Admin

Im Janae...and I have to see who I wanna look like

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

golden07

golden07
Admin

o and I want Trey

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

I Got You Janae But Trey ..Tooken

golden07

golden07
Admin

thats fine ill take pooch hall

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Characters/Couples

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik26

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik27

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik28

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik29

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik30

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik31

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Picnik32

Last edited by BarbiieBiitch on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

hey , kamaria wants to be in
it ( if it`s not too late ) !

let me know if
it is , and if not i will
give you tha info !

loving tha story btw !

UPPZ !!

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

ok kamaria send me the info asap

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

NAME : Kamaria ( my pic below )
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Goapel10
MAN : lance gross ( his pic below )
All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 Lance10

im kamaria : wild , crazy and loud . just ask about me ( lol )!

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

ok i gotcha

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

cnt wait

lota characters...cnt wait to see what happens

uppszzz

pig

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

The Next Day

She choosen

It Was Hot Hotter Then What London Was Use to Being it was onli June.In Virgina And It Was ninty Five And SunnyThe weather man said,

London Sat there in disbelief as the weatherman reported the daily weather.
how could things be more fucked up? her Air conditioner Went out 2 days before and i was starting to be nintyfive in her apartment

(thinking to herself)I Gotta Have Raylon Come And Fix Mii Shiit A.s.a.p... So, She Sat At her bedroom window waiting for her lil brother to come. As Usual Kids were out side getting wet wit the fire Hydrand If I Wasent so old ill be riite with them{ she thought}

everybody's out side couse it to hot to do anything else. Old Weman outside gossiping,Niggas on the corner seting up shop wit the crackheads..alwhile still tryna dodge the PO-POs

Virginia was known couse it was always popping nomatter what time of the year; shiid it was always hot
Reminded Her of home and London soacked up every minute of it;
Her And her gurls always had something going on nomatter if it was jus kickin it going to the mall or at the salon,or the nail shop, they were at one of virginia's hot spot's,

London loved the smell of Virgina's air on a cool night it seemd so energizing to her..

(knock Knock Knock) Thank god London already knew who it was ...use your Key Fool {i caint i left it at home} Mii Lil Brother is so dingy "so opened the door" she did and there stood her 17 yr old brother raylon...

Plz Plz Tell Me you Can fix it

"fix what"

Mii Air Im Hot And sweatin mii edges out

"Lol Yea Man i got You"

thank you thank you

{London's P.O.V }
Let Me Tell You Bout Mii lil Bro He like Mii Bestfriend We Talk to each other about everything i mean i take care of him like he mines. when we found out we had to move to Virginia he tryed to run away but i talked him out of it. and told him we dnt have to struggle anymore i mean mii sister did everything she could, but it's hard tryna raise two kiid and your still a kiid...now we here doing gud mii dad got me and mii sister janae our own apartments she stay up the street frm me ...mii brother stay with our dad shiid to me he liveing the good life mii dad never be there so he's ther in a big as Mansion by him self.and mii dads other son Daren

While she let him do his job she step out side.....
See the Dudes in Virginia were some of the finest London Has Ever Seen They Had A Mystique About them Something that made them special... There was always a nigga riding up and down her block In a fly Ass Whip Dubbs Or Better,Stunting And lookin fine as hell.
That shiit Always Made London hype as hell ..she knew she had to get out toniite she knew that 105.3 F.M was having and 5 yr. anniversary party at the Velvet room...london picked up the phone and called be riite hand man's Sam's Number She answerd on the first ring

"Hello"

"damn bitch can i finish dialing the number"London teased

"Bitch shut up im bored and hot then a biitch"

'Gurl i cant take this shit either ray over here fixing mii shiit riite now'

"Tell him I said HOW YOU DOIN"inna wendy williams voice

'Bitch no mii lil brother do not want you'

"LOL That dnt mean he caint get the panties"Sam joked

'ANYWAYS I Was Callin to see if you wanted to go to the velvet room toniite'

"Hell Yea"I Need to get Mii Freak On,We Aint Been out In A Min Too.

'I Kno So Pick Me Up At 10:30 It Start at 11:00'

"And Whats Wrong Wit Yo Car"

'I Let Raylon And Daren Get It So they Can Pick Up Some Chicks'

"Unt Un I Kno He Aint Giveing Mii goods Away"

'Stand Dwn Pussy Cat..LOl Is You go Come Or Not"

"Yea But Ill Get There Wen I Get There"

'Fuck You Sammie Sosa'

"Biitch Bye"

'Aiight'

You Already Know They Were Late.
Sam And london Never Made it To Anything On Time But That Made It Better For Them.

Couse the later they where The Better there Entrance would Be... The Rest Of The Gurlz Would Meet Them There Together They Always Shut Shiit Down.....London,Sam,Asiia,Chanel,Rachelle And Lauren Always Partied Hard And The Niggas Loved Them for That

To Be Continued

Last edited by BarbiieBiitch on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 am; edited 7 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

uppies

so im the big sis???
yay lol

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Yuup You R Tell Other Ppll To Check Out Mii Story

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz

pig

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

At The Club

Hoe's Couldnt Stand them And They Know Why They Were The Shiit,
She None Of Them Where Ugly And The Kept ThemSelve In The Latest Outfiits .. So Biiitches Always Hated,London.Rachelle And Lauren Are Cuzzins..And Sam Asiia. And Chanel Met In The 8 Grade And They Stayed Friends Over The Years, Even Tho High Skool Hoes Hated On Them They Had Ninth graders All The Way To Sinors Hateing On Them There Where All Types Of Rumors And shiit About Them Every Boy Wanted One Of The So They Were Labeled As Freaks And A Freak Was One Thing London Wassnt I Mean She Could Run Game On A Nigga So Gud That He'll Give Her Whatever She'd Liked,
As For Sam And Asiia They Used What They Got To Get What They Want To Each Is Own Was London's Motto................

London And Sam Spoted The Other Gurls And They Was Chillin In The V.I.P Upstairs As They Were Trying To Get Thro The Deep As Crowed Nigga And Biitches Was Tryna Holla But They Wasnt Stop For Nobody They Was Tryna Get Upstairs A.S.A.P

"Hey Gurl" Chanel Screamed

'Hey Sweetie'London Said Yelling

"How The Fuck Did Ya'll Get In V.I.P?"Asked Sam

'Gurl Some Nigga Walked Up On Us And Said Do We Wanna Come to V.I.P Wit Him And His Nigga's'Chanel Answerd Back

"Who Is He ? Yall Dnt Know him"London Said

'Naw He Said His Name Was Davarius And Him And his Boy's Was Frm outta Town' Said Lauren

Here You Go Ladies{The Waiter} Said Frm Behind Them He Was holding two Bottles Of Ace Of Spade And Handed Each One Of Them Glasses

"But We Didnt Order This"Racelle Said

{waiter} A Mr Davrius Carter Did

"I gotta Meet This Boy Davarius"Sam Replied

'Well Damn The Pop This Bitch Open'Chanel Said Excitdely

"Let's Make A Toast"London Said

'Aiight" They All Said

"We Aint Never Going Back to Being Broke every Day Sta stacking Up The Dough"london said

'They All Start giggin' They Knew Dolla Dolla Was Her Ex'

"R.I.P Babii" They All Said

"Naw Foreal tho To Us The 3 Fs"london said

"And they All Repeated Friends Family Fun"Cheers

everybody Knew That London didn't Drink So Two Cups in She Was A lil Tipsy, They Was All Danceing To The Music Jus As Davarius And His Crew Walked Up .

"So I See Ya'll Like The Spades It's Damn Near gone"While Eyeing London

"Yea We Do " Sam Said Likeing Every Thing about Him,London Saw Him Choosen Her But she Ignored Him ..Davarius peep It and Didnt Like It At All...But he Wasnt Londons Type "I Never Seen You Hear Be For "Sam Said Snapping Him Out His Trace So

She Could Get His Attention 'And You Are'..."Im Samantha But They Call Me Sam And you Must Be Davarius"

'Yea Im Him AndThese Are Mii Niggas Ceej,A.m,And This The Lil Runt J.r Hey 'Wassup Im Jaron'...Ok Lil Biitch Thats Enough Of You Go Get Us More To Drink " Sam Kinda Felt Bad For The Lil Nigga But Jaron Was Used To Him Clowing Him After All He Been Doing It All His Liife ...

"So Do You Invite Gurl To V.I.p and Buy The Champagne all The Time" sam Spoke

'Naw I Just Knew I Would Meet Somebody Like You' He Was Runnin Game And She didn't even Realize That London Still Had His Attention..But Sam A Have To Do For Now

"So Like Me"Sam Said Blushin"

'Yeah Babii Like you You Sexii As Hell" He Replied

While Sam And Davarius Flirted more London Decided So Was going Where The Real party Wason The Dance Floor And soon as She Got on the Floor They Stared Playin Her Shiit {5Star Biitch}and That She Was

Last edited by BarbiieBiitch on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 am; edited 5 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

I like the concept of the
story...The only thing is
we need more punctuation
to see where a new sentence begins
and spelling as well to have a better
flow when we read. Other than that...
Do continue Very Happy

SexyT

SexyT

Yeah...Janae is ryt...
Cuz I had difficulty reading the story...
It sounds good...
We just need some punctuation so that it can flow better...
Add more soon tho...
It's gonna be good
cheers

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

it sounds really good ,
but i do agree with janae and rae .
i had to go back and re - read
some parts cause i got confused .

just clean up tha presentation
of it . ballin ass story though .

UPPZ !!

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Thanks for you guy's advice i made the changes so tell me if you can read it better na ....it's mii first story.. so i was rushin it but thank you guys so much

SexyT

SexyT

Yeah it's better now...
I noticed that u put ur speech marks after ur speech like this
I'm going out "said Mark"...If u understand me...
That's the only confusing part...
BUT for real...I understand it better now...Like MUCH better...
Somethings i didn't get before I do now...
And I can say it's gonna be a GOOD story...
So add soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 842373 All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 842373 All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 842373 All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 842373 All II Need In This Liife Of Sin  (New add) 12-07-09 842373

golden07

golden07
Admin

No problem...Im glad you decided to write your story on here...
Take your time, no need to rush, we sort of patient around here...lol
But about to reread it again...

golden07

golden07
Admin

ADD SOON

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: