Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

T R A P P E D(+12.21.09)

+4
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
golden07
kaylee
pureSEDUCTION
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Thee Introduction
Tremaine
She was no good from the start.
She flipped my life upside down and simply walked away
She was dangerous.
She was a d d i c t i v e.
She was the only one I wanted or needed.
She was the only one I loved.

Lisa
He was off limits but it didn’t matter to me
He was too naïve to see my game.
He was a marked target.
He was my target.
And I had made the mistake of falling in love.

Last edited by B L A C K Barbie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

2T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 pm

kaylee

sounds good u sould keep going

3T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sooo...when is the next add...
it sounds AWESOME

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Thee’ Encounter

Jalisa 'Lisa'

"If you can’t do the damn job I’ll find someone else who can!"
My father yelled at me through the phone as I briskly exited the nail salon. "Do you hear me?" He talked to me as if I was a child and I despised his tone. I got in my Nissan Altima 08 before responding. The first thing I did was turn the phone down, seeing as you could hear what he was saying without the phone being up to your ear.

"Yes, I hear you." I said simply before lifting my legs up one by one and removing the Prada sling backs from my freshly done feet.

"I’ve given you three months, Jalisa! Three! Your wasting my money in that filthy city! I’m giving you three more weeks."

"I can get the job done. You know I’m the best." I assured him.

"I wouldn’t call you the best now. Now, Esha-"

"Fuck her." I spat out before thinking. But I didn’t take it back either. My
eyes scanned the streets, but I saw no one important.

"Don’t let your personal feelings get in the way of your job."

"You speak to me as if I don’t know what I’m doing."

He was accusing me of being incompetent and it made my blood boil. I am not fuckin’ incompetent. I’m an asset to his team! I thought to myself as my red and white nails strummed against the steering wheel.

"Jalisa. I want the job done!"

"And I want it done right! Now, what’s more important to you? Done quick or done right?"

My father was silent for a moment, "Done right."

"So, I have a plan but he knows there’s a price on his head. So he’s keep a low profile."

"Has that ever stopped you be-"

"It hasn‘t and it won‘t." I hung up on him and sat back against my black leather seats. I closed my eyes and thought for a second. Was I losing my touch? Why couldn’t I find him? What was my plan when I found him?

Our client wanted him to face heartache before death. Would I send one of my girls in for that or would I do it myself? As I pondered these questions, I saw a tall guy walk into Taco Bell. He could only be classified as Tremaine Neverson. As soon as I saw him I knew, I would do this myself. I slipped back on my Prada sling backs and adjusted my outfit. I checked myself out in the review mirror. My dark chocolate skin was smooth and made up. I was fly.

Then I stepped out the car to get me a Taco.

Tremaine 'Trigga'

I heard her heels before I saw her. When she stepped inside the greasy, loud, and crowded fast food place, I felt like she was out of place. Even in a simple tee shirt, tight jeans, and high heels she was still perfect and classy. I turned back in line and tried to concentrate on what I was doing here. Taking a break from the streets and grabbing some food before I registered for my last semester of college courses, not staring at the dark skinned beauty with long hair.

Her heels stopped behind me, and I heard her rummage in her large purse. It was my turn in line, "Ah, Let me get a volcano taco and some nachos." The lady who was taking my order nodded and gave me a receipt so I could sit down and wait. I made my way to a table and watched her discreetly.

Her voice was sultry even as she placed her order. She got her receipt and looked around, I guess looking for a seat. Her large brown eyes settled on me. She walked confidently over to my table and sat down without asking. "I might not have wanted you to sit there." I said to her.

She gave me a seductive smile, "Of course you wanted me to sit here with the way you were watching me." I looked up at her. A sexy smirk appeared on her full lips.

"How you know I was watching you mama?"

"Number 232!" A girl called at the register called out.

"Because I saw you." She said, glancing back at the kitchen momentarily and then me.
I couldn’t even respond to her. I just focused on the bad kid running around here with his parent chasing him. Apparently, she was watching the same thing because she burst out laughing. "What’s your name?" She questioned.

"Tremaine. Yours?"

"Tremaine," She said loudly. It was almost a moan. "My name is Lisa."

"Number 233!"

"That’s me," I said. While I was getting up she caught my wrist. We locked eyes for a minute before she produced a pen and grabbed my receipt, she wrote her number on it and the got up. She pressed her body up against mine and slipped it in my pocket.

"Don’t loose that."

She walked out of Taco Bell with an extra sway in her rounded hips. I was calling her.

Tonight.

5T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Pleasure's wifey*peaches*

So i do believe she will get the job done and she will do it very right
Loving tho
Cant wait to see what u can do

6T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

OMG...I came in here to read your comment but then when I saw my avatar I stopped and went "Damn". Lol!

7T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow...this is off the chain...
Im so loving it...I wanna know what's
gonna happen after this encounter T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) 406819

8T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

LMAO...OMG
NOW THAT IS FUNNY LISA

9T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

golden07 wrote:LMAO...OMG
NOW THAT IS FUNNY LISA
Think that's funny....you shoulda seen me when I saw the youtube version of invented sex! I start screaming "AHHHHHH!" *calls best friend* "CHELSEA HE JUST LICKED THE BREAST, HE JUST SUCKED HER FREAKING LEG. DID HE STICK SOME ICE IN HER MOUTH?! WHAT'S THAT DAMN SAYNOW NUMBER? I'MMA LEAVE A MESSAGE ABOUT THIS!"

10T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...I know I seen that too...That's what I have your story slightly based on, but with a twist Smile Its almost finished. Your gonna be like this is a damn book lol

11T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:22 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzz...

add more I remember u posting this and then stoppd cuz the board shut down I think thats why Embarassed

lol add soon

love it

TRIGGA TREY NEEDA LET THAT GIRL KNOW...HE AINT THE ONE TO BE FUCKED OFF ON

pig

12T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:45 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

RaeMoney09 wrote:

TRIGGA TREY NEEDA LET THAT GIRL KNOW...HE AINT THE ONE TO BE FUCKED OFF ON
He damn sure is not, you shall see tomorrow(if i still have a computer after she sees my progress report)

13T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:49 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

u better did fine...
i wanna know wats the deal

14T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

no.....see......im sorta kinda failing math.

15T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

u sound like my lil brother with his math

16T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:32 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

trigga betta watch out !!

sounds awesome !!
add soon please !!

UPPZ !!

17T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

with tha new page .
that means i have earned a
new add ( lol ) ! i hope your
momsz don`t take tha computer .

i need more !

18T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 am

SexyT

SexyT

Add more!!!
I love it!!

19T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I soooo forgot about this....butt I'm bringing it back. Adding shortly, also, tomorrow look out for an add on Midnight. Anddddddd......the conclusion of the chapter fifteen on Shattered. I plan to be giving adds out like Santa does presents!

20T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I hope not once a year Very Happy

21T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

‘Thee Reason

Lisa

I hated days like this, days when I had to remind myself why I was doing this. I stared down at my colorful socks and slowly went through the lists of reasons.

1. My dad needed me to do this. I was the one he wanted to give this “business” over to.
2. I needed this money, a regular nine-to-five wasn’t enough.
3.….An excuse to get away from my past
4. I needed an excuse to be bad.

Contrary to popular belief, I’m not cold hearted. I can be sweet and innocent, it’s just that being sweet and innocent ain’t got me nowhere so far so why start? That’s the way I see it. I turned on some Nicki Minaj - my favorite female artist at the time - to hype me up. Tremaine had called me and we were going out. I smiled thinking about how he had called me at ten o’ clock that night.

------

“Hahahahaha….Ahhhh shit, Yo! I’mma bad bitch, I’mma I’mma bad bitch. Now, I’mma bad bitch, I’mma I’mma bad bitch-” I knew an unknown number was calling because Nicki Minaj’s “Itty Bitty Piggy” was blaring.
It was my unknown number ringer. I stepped away from my kitchen and grabbed the Palm Centro on the coffee table.

“Hello,” I spoke confidently because I didn’t know who it was.

“What’s up? It’s Trey.” I smiled broadly, at least Rhea-the woman who hired me- would be happy. I walked back to the kitchen and continued cooking my grits.

“Hey you.” I answered back, “What are you doing?”

“Oh me?” He asked laughing a little, “I’m talking to this real sexy lady who grabbed my attention at Taco Bell.”

I raised an eyebrow, he needed to come harder. “Oh really?” I asked dryly, boredom dripping from my voice.

“Yeah really. She was all I could think about today, so as soon as I stepped out the shower I called her.”

I smiled at the mental picture he was giving me. “So you just got out the shower, Tremaine?” I questioned, my voice lowering a bit.

“Yup. And don’t call me Tremaine, it’s Trey or Trigga mama.”

“Trigga?” Now, Rhea didn’t warn me that this nigga liked to be called Trigga. What the hell was I trying to take out here?

“Trigga,” You could tell he was smiling hard. I continued stirring my grits and finished my sausages putting them on a plate. “Ay, do I hear something sizzling over there?”

I smiled, “Just like black folks. Yeah. I’m cooking grits and patty sausage.”

“Ooh, you can cook too mama? I’mma have to keep you around.”

“Keep me around? Baby, you’ll be lucky if I even wanna text you after this conversation.”

“Feisty are we? And trust, Lisa, you will want to do more than text me after this conversation.”

-----

Yes, he was something serious and by the end of it he had more than piqued my curiosity. I ambled to my closet and decided I didn’t have anything I wanted to wear. I quickly called my older sister, Aubrey. “Bre-Bre,”

I called her by my nickname. She was located here in Memphis too, following a boyfriend who was surely nothing but trouble for her.

“Yeah, Lee?” She was breathing heavily, trying to suppress moans and I could have sworn I heard a guy in the background saying, ‘Get off the phone.’

“Okay, I’ll make this quick. I’m coming over later to raid your closet.” I hurried through my sentence and sat my phone on the dresser. This was my awkward moment of the…. month.

“That’s why I love her she my gutta bitch! Gotta gutta bitch! I-I-I love her!”
That was my sister Aubrey calling back an hour later.

“Oh you finished making the hubby happy?” I questioned while toying around with my hair trying to figure out what I was gonna do with it.

“Bitch, shut up!” She laughed in the phone. I shook my head at her. “Now about what time are you coming over?” She asked.

I glanced at the alarm clock that sat on my dresser. Tremaine and I were supposed to go out at eight and it was six thirty now. I scooped up my keys and headed to my Altima. “Like, I’m on my way now.” I hung up and tossed the phone in my cup holder before taking off. Thanks to Aubrey leaving the house with her man early, I knew my way around Memphis and the surrounding cities and counties before having to live here. Well, I didn’t exactly stay in Memphis, I stayed in South Haven. It was a small community right outside of Memphis. I knew it wasn’t as bad as people made it seem but I still preferred South Haven. She stayed in Lakeland and I quickly made my way over there.

“Bre-Bre!” I shouted, “Open the door.”

I heard her footsteps coming closer as she looked the windows. “I don’t know if I wanna let you in, Lease.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’ve got a date with a client.” I said simply before she snatched open the door. I stepped into her home, it was nice and didn’t have a certain theme to it. It was just pretty and relaxing. I didn’t need her to direct me to her closet, I went automatically.

“So what does this Tremaine look like?” I turned to my sister and glanced over at her appearance. She was tall and tan. Her short hair was cut into a Halle Berry type style.

“Ummm. I got a his folder out in my car,” I said in reference to his portfolio. I always made my clients turn in one, it contained the victim’s stats, they’re weakness, on and on.

“I’mma run out and get that while you looking, Lee.” She said and scurried out. I directed my attention back to her closet.

After thirty minutes, I found my outfit. A plain aqua blue top, with a sequined leather jacket, and to top it off a leather skirt that was too long to be considered mini but too short to be considered actually covering. I had a pair of Jimmy Choo boots that would go perfect. I talked to Bre for a while before rushing off.

“You look good, ma.” He remarked as I slowly walked to his Trailblazer, adding an extra swing to my hips. He licked his full lips and sent me into a frenzy on the inside. I took a deep shaky breath and tried to compose myself, and he chuckled. I guess he saw that, but oh well.

“Thank you,” I said before opening the door and gracefully climbing in the large truck. I buckled my seat belt and sat back, glad for the cool air. Although since he had it on full blast it was hitting my upper thigh, therefore causing my skirt to rise a little and for that spot to become ashy. I rolled my eyes at the annoyance and started to listen to the radio.

“Your listening to Young Money’s Bedrock on 107.1 with your girl Nina Staks! I-I-I-I can yo bed rockkkkkk,”

The DJ obviously was having fun with her job as she sung the lyrics to what was undoubtedly one of my many favorite songs. I couldn’t help but bounce a little while listening to Little Wayne’s verse and waiting for Nicki and Drakes to come on.

“Ooh, baby, I be stuck to you like glue baby. My room is the G spot, call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make yo bed rock!” I looked over at the voice accompanying Lloyd’s to see Tremaine singing as switched lanes.

“Ay, I’mma need for you to stop handing this truck like it’s a small coupe.” I remarked at how fast he squeezed into a spot behind a Dodge and in front of a Camry. I turned my head back in shock at how quickly my life could’ve been taken away. “And,” I started with hella attitude, “You made me miss Nicki’s part!” I exclaimed pouting a little bit.

He looked at me, “Oh so you a Barbie too? Seems like there’s a whole Barbie Nation.” He laughed and I was surprised he kept up with Nicki and her ‘Barbie Movement’.

I nodded, “Yep. She’s the HB(Harajuku Barbie, if you guys weren’t aware) and I’m the AB.” I said smiling as he asked me why AB? I tossed a seductive glare his way.

“Alluring Barbie.” He cracked a crooked grin as we pulled in the Macaroni Grill. Did he make enough to be taking me here? This place was hella expensive.

“Tremaine, look at the way I’m dressed. I feel out of place.” I wasn’t shy but I felt like I should dress a little better than strips of leather. He smiled at me and parked, even addressing my comment.

He pulled me close to him and grabbed my waist, I turned and gave him the look. He smirked again, “Don’t look at me like that. Because if you didn’t want me doing it you would have removed my arm.” The shock must have been written all over my face, there was no way it couldn’t have been. I couldn’t even snap back. I actually smiled on the inside. He was making this job a lot more interesting than it had ever been before.

Tremaine ‘Trigga’

I knew she was shocked, I also knew she loved confidence. Along with wit, money, and good looks. I pegged her type as soon as I finished speaking to her last night. In a good way, she reminded me of the good side of my ex Rhea. But tonight I was with Lisa and needed that crazy ass girl out of my head.

She said nothing back to me just continued her stroll. I caught a glimpse of us and realized how good we looked together. Too bad I knew her type, too bad it wouldn’t last. She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow when we got to the door. She was waiting on me to open it for her. “I may be independent and feisty, but I expect to be treated like a lady at all times, Tremaine.” She stepped out of my grasp and waited for me to open the door with a serious expression on her face. I reached out and opened the door and a smile graced her pretty face. She stepped in her and walked like she owned the place. She stopped and turned, I guess waiting for me to catch up with her. I stayed where I was, I wasn’t a puppy. She nodded, gave me a smile and a wink and waited for the waiter. I slowly walked up behind her, grabbing her waist.

“I’m gone say this once, I ain’t like ya other nigga’s. I’m Tremaine Aldon Neverson. I’m a man, not ya dog, ma.”

She turned her head around and prepared her mouth to retort when the waiter came. She started to follow him and then turned to look at me. I was personally surprised she didn’t storm out. It seemed like she was that type. When we sat down even more surprisingly she smiled at me.

She leaned across the table and whispered in my ear, “You know what Trey? I actually like you.” She sat back down at her seat and licked her lips, “I guess I’ll keep you around."

22T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 pm

kaylee

i love this story!!
i cant wait to see what she is going to do
hope u add very soon!!!!
T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) 361114 T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) 361114

23T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Empty Re: T R A P P E D(+12.21.09) Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

Bumps
Please Addddddd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum