Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

&& The Struggle . (12/9)

+6
    pureSEDUCTION
    BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
    BarbiieBiitch
    golden07
    kaylee
    heatRAE!
    10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

The Struggle .

Trust. Beauty. Friendship. && Love.

Pronounciation --
    Struhg-uhl
    Part of Speech --
    Noun

Definition --

1. to contend with an adversary or opposing force.
    2. to contend resolutely with a task, problem, etc.; strive: to struggle for existence.

Last edited by RAE=FL0WtAStiC! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

2&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OK SO IM DOING A STORY AND ITS GOING TO BE HAVING LOTS OF FLASHBACKS..

at the top of every post it will say

THIS IS NOW(present)

or

THAT WAS THEN(PAST)

it may be confusing the first few adds but I PROMISE YOU WILL CATCH ON IF U DNT UNDERSTAND

3&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Did her Wrong...
    That was Then

If you walked in her shoes you'd know that she isn't happy. If you watched as she cried, run, felt abashed, held her head down you'd know the song that she'd sing time and time again everyday of her life. The song that she wants to give up but can't get just there because... she's always back to where she first started; abashed that is. The points, jokes, talked about, made front of... are all her ways of coming back to the beginning and singing that familiar song of hers.
    Did her wrong...

Marcus's Flashback*

" I did you wrong, you did me wrong, I take you back, you take me back, I did you wrong, you did me wrong, I take you back, I'll take you back."
    A young Kiery Nelson singed in the park alone on the parks bench. She sings her heart out as if she was put into the position or was in that position before. But, in reality she hasn't had a taste or touch to how that kind of situation feels.

You see little Miss Kiery is sixteen years old; never once been asked or even gone on a date with anyone. Though, she often daydreamed over and over about being in that situation. But, it hasn't happened yet. She's never once been told that she was loved and she wished that special someone would see something in her and not about her weight.

"No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter how far you go. Don't take your love away, because I love..." Kiery singed.

From a far away distance young Marcus Cooper watched as Kiery singed. She was beautiful to him. She had a chocolate complexion, long lack hair with a streak of blonde/brown, beautiful lips, brown eyes and a beauty mark right below her eye. She was a big girl who stood about 2 inches shorter than he was. But, she was beautiful.

It was just too bad she didn't see it in her. At school, everyone picked on her. They mostly picked on her because of her weight. But, they never acknowledged her beautiful face. Everyday I see her I'd see the same beautiful intelligent girl that's waiting for her prince charming to carry her bride style.

'I could be what she needs.'

But, in order for us to make it to that estate she has to be willing to change big time. I'm not talking about putting her head down, or running away from all the problems that involves her. I'm talking about her wanting to stick up for herself, trust me, and to see herself as beautiful. Because when I look at her I don't see a big bone girl. I see something beautiful and I want her to know just how I feel.

Just to make all the matters worst, meaning that the center of all her problems comes from her cousin, Jessica Austin. Jessica Austin is Kiery’s cousin and she's popular and with her status she's the reason why Kiery has low-self esteem. Jessica teases Kiery about her weight more than anything, crack jokes, talk about her, and insult her, everything to do with putting Kiery down. All Kiery does when this happens is run, put her head down, or cry.

'I hate seeing you like this. It kills me to see you in pain suffering. When the time is right I'll be your prince and I'll make sure that everything is okay.'
    I said to myself.

"I ain't trying to waste your time, I ain't trying to waste my time, it ain't no need to waste no time cause we done put in to much time ain't trying to waste your time, I ain't trying to waste my time, it ain't no need to waste no time cause we done put in to much time, when you're in a relationship, cause the easiest thing for you to do is to leave. You gotta stick out, and a work it out, stick out and work it out, stick it our cause at the end of the day..."

4&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

kaylee

you definitely have to add soon
    love the story

5&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Now you know I'm feeling this joint...
    Add asap please. I wanna know more !!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

6&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Home For the Holidays...
    This is Now

"You may have heard about me. But, what you've heard was not the full truth. I've told you half. But, not all. I've been through so much. I've hurt. Recuperated. Learned. Trusted. && here I am... That was and still is my Legacy. It is my job to teach you from my mistakes and from others. Being Home for the Holidays... "

A forty- nine year old Kiery Nelson-Cooper sits down on her five year old couch that she had just bought only five years ago. She came from the kitchen only minutes ago rejuvenating snacks and drinks for her family who were all here for the holiday. She looked over to her still handsome husband Marcus Cooper, he looked into her eyes and they both smiled.

He meant a lot to her, and she meant a lot to him too. He was her best friend, her lover, father of her 3 children, and her husband. He'd helped her recuperate during the years of all her pain. After she had all the confidence that she needed to move on and enjoy life she married him and they welcomed their three beautiful children into the world; Danielle, Marcus Jr., and Aniaya.

The grandchildren watched as their grandparent’s goggled- eyed each other. So, Aniaya asks; "Mom you never told us how you and dad met." Marcus and Kiery both looked at each other. It's not like she was looking for answer in his eyes but she just did it anyways.

"Um, sweetheart I better not." She said as all the children went Awe man, whined, and complained.

"And why not sweetheart?"
    Marcus asked his wife. He looked into her eyes waiting for her answer.

"I don't know... I just thought that it would be best not to tell them." She said.

"Baby, please."
    Marcus said. "These children want to hear about it we're going to tell them. And beside you never know when they'll have an assignment about us." He finished stating looking into her eyes once again for her to cooperate with him.

She finally succumbed and said, "Alright." Everyone jumped up, and cheered. "Only if you tell some of the story with me."
    "Okay." Marcus said with a smile. My baby still got it. Those dimples are still there after all those years we've been together. Hopefully they'll still be there when he's Sixty-nine. It's not only the dimples that has me going crazy still after all them great years, its our chemistry, the love, courage, humbleness, and the great sex escapades that has me crazy for him. He is a really great man.

I hadn't hoped to revisit those past memories that I came over all those years ago. But, this was for my family so I had to tell them. Sure, it was embarrassing. But, I'll have respect, and love from my family; but it'll be a lesson to the little young one's how to handle the situation and not to ever be so weak.

Marcus sat up and began told tell the story to the young ones, "Well, I and your grandmother hadn't always spoken to each other." He said starting off.

"You hadn't." Marcus the 3rd asked his grandfather.

"Uh, huh."
    Marcus said. "We'd always said little words like, 'Hi, hello, how are you doing? And I have to go'. That was all. It wasn't anything major. I'd always wanted to say more but never said them. There were some days that I didn't talk to her I'd wave at her or gave her a warm smile."

The little kids nodded their heads to let their grandfather know that they were all ear and that they wanted to hear more little facts before hearing the rest of the story. Continuing with the little facts Marcus said, "We've met when we were in middle school, in the seventh grade. I had just moved into the city and I was new at the school. She was so nice and so pretty." He said, looking over at his still beautiful wife. "But, I could never get out of her four words until we've reached high school."

"We've never touched; hugged, shook hands, or anything. I never knew why. But, it all changed when we started talking to each other." He continued saying.

Kiery cut in and said, "I had the biggest crush on him back then; especially when I was in the ninth grade. But, all the feelings had flushed away when I found he had a girlfriend named Ariel Waters. She was beautiful and I couldn't be compared to her so I stopped crushing and went on to face my fears."

"Kiery, was always nervous whenever she was around me for some reason. I knew she had a crush on me but I'd never said anything. I wasn't afraid to confront her about it or to prove it to my friends that I really liked her. I was just waiting for that time when your grandmother really felt sad to talk to her." Marcus cut in.

"It was funny but sad when she found out that I had a crush on her. She didn’t want to have anything to do with me. So, I had to prove to her that I Marcus Cooper Sr. was not going anywhere…”

7&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

tell me what you think so far..

even if its just a bump tell me wat u think...

THE NEXT ADD WILL BE A FLASHBACK and it will have "THAT WAS THEN" AT THE TOP OF THE ADD TO LET U KNW ITS A FLASHBACK

YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTON TO THOSE CAUSE U MIGHT GET LOST

I WILL ADD TOMORRW AFTER SCHOOL IF I GET HOME IN TIME.....

but if i dnt for sure THAT NIGHT

8&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Keep Going
    Add More

9&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i need to knw more .
    oh em gee , i know this is
    gong to be amazing .
    add soon . UPPZ !!

10&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:57 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Oh you know I'm feeling this Rae. You got to keep it coming.

11&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

i will be adding in about 30 minutes

pig

12&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

100 % love on this one Smile

Add Asap...
    I wanna know the story
    in length...ADD ADD ADD

13&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:07 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Sunshine or not...
    That was Then

"The sun is up and it irradianted the city, In some quite areas it poured and minds wondered will it stay like this for the remainder of the day? In other minds people wondered about there lives... was it going to be like the weather? Happy and shiny. Or was it going to be just like the gray dark clouds in the sky?
    Sunshine or not...''

It was just another typical day in Miami, FL and at Springford High; the sun shined so bright giving us exhaustions, heat strokes, and thirst. I Marcus Cooper walked the halls to walk over to my locker; I turned the little metal thing unlocking my locker, 22-8-30. "Clink" , and the locker opens. I grabbed all the necessities and headed towards my next class.

On my way to walk to English I crashed into someone. I mean I know I was walking a bit kind of fast, but not that damn fast. The girl’s book fell to the ground, and she bent down to pick them up. I bent down too helping her pick up her books. It was her, Kiery.

I smiled when I noticed that it was her. She did the same but trying not to blush; which made me smile even harder. "I'm sorry about that." I said to her. She gripped her books to her chest tightly, looked around the hallway to see if anyone had stop to see what happened.

"It's okay. But, I should be the one to be saying sorry. I was walking too fast." she said and I nodded in agreement. We were both sorry. We were both trying to get to class on time, both speed walking, and we were both sorry. "I should probably get to class now." She said.

The bell rung letting us know that we were both late to our next class. I nodded my head and said, "Yeah." She started walking the direction I just left and I watched her slowly disappeared. Today she had on jeans and a red and white shirt to match; her hair was up in a bun.

I walked towards my destinations and while walking I thought about what had happened minutes ago. She was shy, sweet, and yet so innocent. While talking to me she couldn't even look up to look at me. She kept her head in the same position, to the ground, as if she was talking to it instead of me.

Once opening Mr. Scates English classroom three minutes late, all it took was one step in to be recognized. I knew I was in for it. Rule number one in dude's class, Never be late. If you’re late Mr. Scates will make the rest of the period a living hell for you.

"Ahh, Mr. Cooper, I see you chose to be late today." He said. "Do you care to explain to us why you are late?" He asked me.

"No." I said. I quickly headed towards my seat as everyone eyes followed me. I shook up with my homie and put my books down. I sat down as I looked towards his direction. He wasn't near finishing with me yet.

"Mr. Cooper, did I tell you you can sit?" Mr. Scates asked me. The class turned their heads to look what he had to say to back to me when he finished.

“No." I said and shrugged my shoulders. The man nodded his head and walked over towards my desk. His face was inches away from mines and I could smell what he ate for breakfast, fish and grits.

Eww...

"Since you took it upon yourself to show up late and to sit down like nothing just happened, you have detention. Will you be showing up early or not tomorrow morning at 6:30, because I need to know?"

I gave the man a scowl and said; "Whatever man I'll be here." He backed away from my face and went on to began the day's lesson. Damn he just dont know how bad his breath smells.

------------------------------------------------
    Kiery had just finished her assignment and turned it in for a grade, and now she sat thinking about what had happened in the hall only fifty-seven minutes ago. She had bumped into her old crush but will always be a crush in some kind of way Marcus Cooper; he was smart, athletic, sweet, handsome, and intelligent. He was in some kind of mediocre thing with the jocks and yet the nerdy kids.

He was quiet at times but most of the times cracked jokes. But, he'd never cracked jokes about her. She wondered sometimes why he'd never cracked on her all those years they've known each other. She wasn't much to look at but he'd continued to be nice and had a yet warm smile on his face every time they saw each other.

She smiled at the thought of them bumping into each other and snapped out of her thoughts. When she opened her eyes she faced some of her classmates looking into her direction. Her cousin Jessica said, "It's finally good to see that the grizzly bear is up from her hibernation." The whole class busted out laughing, pointing, and adding more jokes to the embarrassing moment.

Feeling so abashed, I put my head down and effused a couple of tears. Just then the bell rang. With an agileness I got up, packed my bags, and ran out of the class. Pushing, and shoving into the crowd to go to the wash room I did; I'd hear ominous words, and watch where I was going from behind, but I continued to push and shove through the crowd.

Finally, making it to the wash room, I entered one of the stalls, locking it behind me. I sat in the stall effusing my eyes until I couldn't cry no more. I hated being like this, big. I've been like this all my life and all I've gotten was mean remarks, joked at, and being pointed at. I've tried to lose the weight but I just can't do it. Even my parents disowned me, because of my weight. They treat me like dirt, like I'm not even there. If I'd died they wouldn't even know that I was gone. I bet they wouldn't even care.

After, descanting all of the tears, she unlocked her stall, washed her face and dried her face. Feeling a lot better she walked out of the girl’s bathroom, heading to the cafeteria for lunch. She declared to herself that she was going to be brave and not let anyone get to her for the rest of the day. With that saying she walked over to the lunch line to see only three students including her were only in line.

Since our school was so open and we could sign ourselves out only for lunch, most students decided to eat out. Some went to McDonald's, Burger King, or even the Joint; they were all about five minutes away from the school.

Finally, reaching the front of the line I stood in front of the lunch lady, Sims with my tray; meat loaf, mash potato, bread with butter, and a milk box carton. She said, “Your total is $3.00.” I dug into my pants pockets, counted the loose change in my hands, and handed it over to her.

I left the line heading over eager to find a nice table to sit. Hopefully, with some nice people who wanted to sit with me. I walked over to a table that only had a few students and sat my tray down on the table. The girl that I sat my tray in front of looked up with eyes that told me, that I had better not sit there. With her wishes I picked up my tray and looked for another table to sit at. ‘Maybe I’d better sit alone.’ I said to myself.

Walking over to a filthy table with dirty lunch bags, and half eaten food on the table I sat pushing them away from me. With my eyes wandering around the room my eyes landed on Marcus. He was sitting with a couple of his friends who I didn’t care much about; laughing and talking.

He looked my way as if he mentally felt me watching him. He gave me one of those warm smiles he always gave me and turned his attention back to his friends. I looked down at the bubbling meatloaf that sat in front of me. It wasn’t all that great. But, it was all I could afford. I said a quick prayer asking God to give me strength, and courage, and started eating my food.

I looked up once again from my half eaten lunch and saw that the popular table including my cousin in it, pointing, and laughing at me. “Oh, great. Can this day get any better?” I looked back down at the half eaten food and decided to take one more bite. A few minutes later the bell rung. I quickly got up opened the carton milk, drunk it and was about to through it away when I crashed into somebody’s chest.

I said to the person with out me looking up, “I am soo-oo sorry.” I looked up to see that it was Marcus; and get this dude was smiling. I looked at his dirty Sean John’s shirt and saw that I’d messed up the white shirt. I looked over at the dirty table that I’d sat at and saw a napkin package that hadn’t been opened or used and opened it.

“It’s okay.”
    He said with a smile looking at the dirty spot on his shirt. After, trying to open the packet for like eight seconds I finally got it out and started to help by cleaning his shirt, but still entreating him to forgive me for the umpteenth time of the day. “It’s really okay.” He said taking the napkin away from my hands.

His friends who stood back watching what happened hadn’t said a word, and now Chad finally said something, “Hell, no it ain’t okay. Klutzilla watch where you are going next time.” He finished saying and the rest of the crew busted out laughing and followed him out of the cafeteria. Feeling abashed once again but not all the way I put my head down and was almost in tears.

Marcus saw that I was about to cry he lifted my head up by lifting my chin, and a lone tear slid down my cheek and another came. “Don’t listen to him.” He said. I could not believe I was crying in front of him, and yet more tears came descanting down my cheeks, “It’s okay.” Marcus said and he found another clean napkin and helped me wipe my tears away.

'Why was this nice guy being so nice to me?’
    I said to myself.

“Look, I’m not like them I’m way off…” he started but I cut him off.

“Marcus, you don’t have to do this.” I said. “I am a big girl I can take care of myself, you know.”

Marcus feeling hurt and shocked at her remark he said, “Didn’t look like it to me. You're over hear crying your eyes out.”

“So, what?” She said.

Silence

He nodded his head and said, “Alright.” He started for the exit of the cafeteria nonchalantly not wanting to leave her by herself he headed towards his next class, personal fitness, the last class of the day. There he would change into a clean white shirt, and black or blue Physical Education shorts.

14&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

This is getting too friqqin good
    when is the next add ma?
    I wanna know how they gonna
    get together

add asap

15&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 am

SexyT

SexyT

Finally I got to read this in full...
    Loving it so far RAE!!!
    Add more soon...
    I just love it!!!!!!

16&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Loving it! I can't help but wait for the next part!

17&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Let's take a Walk...
    That was Then

"Walking... holding hands... the stares... the smiles... the laughs... & the words that we shared. With each step held a meaning. A meaning that said, I like you... You're beautiful... have no fear... Trust me... Believe me... I'm you're prince... && the most you're my bride. So, Let's take a Walk... "

I sat at my desk waiting for the bell to go home. I was in P.E class and I’d just changed from my shorts into my clothes that I came to school in only a few minutes ago. “Ding. Ding. Ding.” The schools bell rang letting us know that school was out and we needed to get the hell on out. I left Mrs. Young P.E class and headed out of the class to the main school to go to my locker, there I would take a few books home and take my journal home.

I headed out of the school minutes later with my bag on my shoulder and was about to make my way when I spotted Marcus. He looked my way, and he looked like he was about to come my way. But, he was stopped by a friend. “Yo, Marcus, where are you going?” asked Jason another one of his friends.

“I’m heading home.” He said.

“I thought you needed a ride.”

“Yeah. I did, but I think I’ll walk instead.”
    Marcus said and started to cross the street. But, I was long gone because I’d crossed and turned the corner.

Across the street Jason asked another question, “I’ll see you at practice later, right?” Marcus nodded his head and kept walking he had to find her. He was sure that she wouldn’t be too far from him. He turned the corner and hoped to find her walking slow, alone as always. But, she wasn’t there. “Damn.” He muttered under his breath.

He continued to walk but his paste was slow. He turned the corner to see that she was about to turn yet to another corner. He smiled and his once cool walk turned into a jog. He jogged towards her and slowed down when she turned around to see that he was behind her. She slowed down her walking and he caught his breathe and asked, “Can I walk you home?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “Sure, but, it’s really like walking yourself home.” She was right. But, I was not walking by myself, and it was indeed the fact I was walking with someone I truly loved. I only lived across the street from her but we’ve never sat out on the porch and hung out or anything.

I nodded my head walked along side her and admired the surroundings we were in. It was beautiful. Even though the school was in the high class area I never missed its beauty. I hoped someday to become some photographer, but, my pops keeps bugging me and wants me to become an NFL player. Shoot everyone wants me to make it.

I know I’m agile and I’m one of those great players and can make it. But, that’s not where my heart is. Everyone’s heart but mines are set on that pay check that I’ll have to share with them. Little then they knew that I’d only do it for fun but the heart will always be with photography.

“It’s nice out here, isn’t it?” I asked her. She was looking ahead turned her head to look around our surroundings and she smiled.Darn it this is one of those moments were I wished I had my camera. She nodded her head.

“Yeah… it is.” She said.

I smiled taking in her answer, “I sometimes like to walk home after practice and just admire this area.” Around us was beautiful big houses, beautiful front yards with beautiful front views of the flowers that are planted; and just a few minutes away there was a small little park. There were swings, benches, jungle gyms, and all the other things in the play ground area.

Sometimes I’d take pictures of the people, the kids, or even just the area. It fascinated me. I looked at her while turned yet another corner, her head was looking at the ground again. I couldn’t help but to ask, “Why is it that every time that I say or when I’m around you always looks away or look down.”

She shrugged. I knew I wouldn’t get an answer just a, “I don’t know. It just happens.” We continued walking. I loved walking with her; it was slow, yet calming. I wanted to hold her hands, had her head looking up at the surroundings we walked, and yet have her smile. She was soo-oo beautiful.

We crossed the street in silence looking both ways before crossing. I wanted to say more to her. But, what was there to ask about? ‘Why don’t you become my girlfriend?’ No, that’ll be too early; but I still didn’t want to wait too late until something did happen. So what about this, “Hey, you want to come over?”

She shook her head back and fourth letting me know that she couldn’t come over, “Can’t come over, sorry.” She said looking down again as we walked. I looked away from her looking ahead depressed. I wanted her to come over before I went to practice. I was hoping she’d say yes because I really wanted to show her something. Then we could have done our homework together.

But, it’s a turn down. I’d be doing homework alone, and eating refreshments in my room, alone. She’d never once been inside of my house. Well, technically yeah. When I first moved in her parents came over to meet and welcome us into the neighbor hood. I learned her name fast and could see hurt in her eyes. She came in sat in the living room with her parents and I that was it. Never departed to visit and see the rest of the house.

I’ve never been to her house but had wished time and time again that one day I’d be able to come over and just chilled with her. I’m sure her parents hate me and all just like they hate my parents. But, it didn’t matter to me. With our house finally coming to view we slowed our steps as I said, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yeah.” She said with a smile and quickly turned away. I guess she didn’t want me to see that she was actually smiling. ‘Yeah, she liked me.’ I mean who wouldn’t? I smiled at her lifted her chin so that she would realize that I’d just smiled at her. I didn’t want her to think of me as just a friend or me using her, because that wasn’t the case at all I was trying to send to her. Well, yeah the friend part. But, I wanted her to know that I liked her, and there was no need to be scared.

“Bye, and I'm sorry for how I acted earlier."
    I said walking over to my side of the side walk in front of my house and turned back around and she mouthed 'It's okay.' I continued walking but didn’t get in as I watched her walk towards her house door, opened it, got in and waved at me. ‘Everything is going to be alright, just alright.’ I opened my house door unlocked it and got inside. In about three more hours I’d be heading off to practice; then I’d need that ride that I ditched earlier.
    [b]

18&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Aww thats such a sweet add

I love me some Marcus...
    you know that...lol

add more

19&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 pm

kaylee

ADD SOON
    I LOVE THE STORY!!!!
    && The Struggle .                   (12/9) 361114 && The Struggle .                   (12/9) 361114

20&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Vava

Vava

Oh yeah I'm on to ya ass.

I really don't FUCKING APPREACIATE YOU STEALING WHAT'S FUCKING MINES AND POSTING IT UP ON HERE AND THEN CLAIMING MY SHIT AS YOURS. IF YOUR ASS WANTED TO POST THIS UP SO BAD WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST.

This is my shit. I wrote this over a year ago. I don't know where you've got it from but I wrote this. Now, I'd advise your ass to stop posting my story. I wrote this shit. I came up with this concept. I took the time to write it. SO STOP POSTING WHAT'S NOT YOURS AND CLAIMING IT. IT'S MINES.

VAVA.

21&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Vava

Vava

golden07 wrote:Aww thats such a sweet add

I love me some Marcus...
    you know that...lol

add more

Well, thanx. My credit is well deserved&&accepted.

But, this chic right here... she doesn't need any credit-- well except she should take the credit that she stole what IS MINES.

22&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Pleasure's wifey*peaches*

I love the story
    Add sum more soon

23&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

well....

excuse me but This girl named Raven on a board called "Our Secrets" wrote this and I helped her make a end to it so I dont think you are her becase the way u talking but you neda take that up with her because I told her I was potin it on here since I helped finish the end

If this is yours then SHE took it not me I just helped write the end and thought it would b a good read

pig

24&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

im not the type to "STEAL STORIES"

thats kind of lame

but if this is your idea of a joke then hope u got a good laugh

but if this is indeed your story then i will stop putting it up here and maybe u can put it up one day

25&& The Struggle .                   (12/9) Empty Re: && The Struggle . (12/9) Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:37 pm

TheBee

TheBee

well somebody need to keep dding cuz i like it thnks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next