Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't

+6
    J'Adore
    SexyT
    kaylee
    pureSEDUCTION
    __eyeCandy
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

... who's the cop?

27Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Continued…

Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Charis10

“What the hell was ya‘ll thinking?!” Noah asked staring at the three of us sitting on the sofa waiting for a response. We glanced at each other, but were all pissed at each other. “Then ya‘ll have the nerve to take my guns with ya‘ll. Have you all lost your damn minds?” he shouted assuring me that the neighbors besides us could hear him loud and clear.

“Aight then…Come on Shelly and Rache, I‘m taking ya‘ll home. Ris it ain‘t over so you better be up when I get back.” he stormed to the door as the girls slowly began getting up. We didn’t even speak. “Hurry the hell up.” the veins bulge from his neck hot with anger. The girls quickly walked to the door and off they went.

I sat back on the sofa huffing with anger trying to control my thoughts and emotions. Grabbing my cell phone, I decided to call Jarren to see if he would speak to me. As soon as I started dialing his number, an unknown number appeared. It’s not customary for me to answer an unknown number so I didn’t bother to answer. Heading down the hall way towards the bedroom, the unknown caller called once more. This time I answered the anonymous call.

“Who is it?” I asked rudely flicking the light to see the red interior walls. Walking over to the antique white dresser, I gathered my clothing to take a hot shower. “Don‘t answer your phone like that.” the familiar voice reprimand. “Oh hey mom. What’s up?” I asked rolling my eyes upon realization of the hidden person. Its been a while since I held a conversation with her. We don’t see eye to eye on a lot of things so I gathered my things and left. “Yea, that‘s what I want to ask you. I know you‘re not getting wild after you gave us your word. Once you go back on it that means your back with me. Get your act together Ris because your putting our family name at risk.” she replied. “Don‘t start with me about the family name. I know all about this family and their secrets so I‘m going to continue doing me regardless since it seems this is what this family do anyway.” I said, tired of hearing how I am ruining the family name. “See that is the problem with you. You think you know everything. You don‘t know hardly anything. Tomorrow you are paying me a visit. We need to talk.” she said. “There is no need to…”

“I don‘t care what you feel at this moment but at this time, this discussion is over.” she cut my line short. “Now when your brother gets back, I want you to apologize for your stupid actions.” she said hanging up in my face. I mumbled under my breath getting up to walk into the bathroom. Dropping my belongings in the sink, once more I stared at the mirror gaining flashbacks from the previous events. My eyes watered hearing Jarren’s words enter in my mind.

“I thought you was better than that. I thought you had sense enough to let nobody mess with you. I guess I was wrong. You getting like every other bitch out here acting hard, but ain‘t big enough to say enough.”

Sitting on the rim of the tub, I ran the water to the hottest my body can stand. Stripping out of the clothing I worn my body slipped in the hot water that slightly scorch me until I adjusted to the temperature. I wonder what my mom could possibly have to tell me. After being in what seem like hours, I stepped out wrapping the towel around my frame to see the fogged mirrors. Drying my skin I slipped on my undergarments and clothing before stepping back into the cool living space. I collapsed on the bed feeling my body swarm with sleepiness. Suddenly the vibration of my phone echoed across my bed. Grabbing a hold of it I answered without looking.

“Hello.” I answered. “I heard what you did. So what made you do it?” he said while bringing a smile upon my face. “Hmm…Wondering when you was going to talk to me again.” I rolled over onto my stomach delighted to hear Jarren’s voice. “I‘m still pissed at you no lie on that, but answer my question?” he asked. “What question?” I asked playfully… “Yeah, what question?” Noah’s voice bounced off my walls causing my heart rate to fly above normal.

“Look Jarren, I‘ll have to call you back My brother is in my face at the moment.” I said glancing at Noah then rolled my eyes not wanting to be bothered. “Alright…Holla at you late.” he said disconnecting the phone. Noah just stood at the frame of my door staring at me. “What Noah?” I asked ready for him to get to the point. He approached me, staring at my black bruise lying under my eye. He shook his head in disbelief.

“Spit it out Noah. No point in keeping quiet when I know your angry. ” I said becoming furious. “Hell right I‘m furious. I‘m trying to protect yo‘ ass and you pull this shit. I told you to stay away from him, he going to get you in a world of trouble.” he said pushing his hand away from my chin. “Protect me? Protect me from what?” I asked.

He stepped away from me some leaning against the wall. His uniform once neatly together is now untidy. “I‘m tired of your slick ass mouth. You think you runnin‘ shit, you ain‘t runnin‘ nothing. The only reason why your living here is because you think you can do whatever, but in actuality you not. Now if you think you can do better on your own then that’s cool. But the fact that I love you is the only reason why you‘re here. Now I‘m going to ask you to please don‘t disrespect me anymore and I might not disrespect you in front of your friends.” he said.

I simply nod. He has always been good to me and I know what I did tonight was wrong but I know one way or the other, Roy will get what he deserves. “Come give me a hug.” he said raising up his arms. I slid off the bed slowly walking towards him to hug his mean self. We embraced while he kissed my forehead. “Mom wants us to go to church so you only have a couple of hours of sleep. Go to bed.” he said as we broke our hold. I rolled my eyes at the thought. “Whatever.”

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

28Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 am

SexyT

SexyT

Lol
    I liked that add!!
    Noah is a good brother...
    Ris need to realize that and dnt mess up no more...

ADD MORE SOON!!!

29Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Noah Very Happy oh yess!
    She needs to listen to him
    he's only telling her right.
    Jarren, I wonder where tht convo
    wudd have went? They shudd pikk up on
    it. Roy, ughh somebody stab him, please?

lol nicee add!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

30Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:19 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Noah .... yeah he's a really
    qood brother . sorta reminds
    me of mine .
    that add was qood ! please add
    moree !!!!! Smile

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

31Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Janae love I'm backkkkkk ( as an effin SENIOR ! )
    ( swoons at Noah's sexxay self )

He's a good guy, cause I promise I would have cussed her out every which way. I don't like how her mom reacted but what mom wouldn't react like that? I think it's nice her fam is protective and looking out for her. Most people don't have that so Ris should most definitely appreciate it !

32Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:45 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

ADD.!

33Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Can't wait for the next add...
    I'll be gone soon...
    In fact the pains are getting worse everyday
    But I'm handling it ok for now...
    Just awaiting D-Day...
    I'm super excited!!!!

flower

34Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Continued…

Fully dressed after taking what seems to be a nap, I walked into the kitchen seeing Noah texting on the phone while grubbing on some frosted flakes. "Good morning." he said without looking up. "Yeah. Morning to you too. " I said. "Why you not dressed?" I asked "Because Resa is spending the day with me. Tracy claim she got some things to do." he said referring to my cute little niece. "She ain't bad. She can sit in church for a few hours. ". I said. "Listen to what you just said. A couple of hours. She can't stay seated for anything. " he said drinking the rest of his milk from the bowl.

"She staying over?" I asked leaning against the island. "Prolly so. You know she ain't bout shit if it isn't bout dick." I chuckled at his comment. "I know you ain't talking. Your just as much of a hoe as she is." I laughed. "You don't get it man. I thought it was different with her. She was a real chick. Or at least I thought. But time changed and a lesson learned." he said walking over to the sink dropping his dirty dish in there.

"Momma picking me up?" I asked. "Naw I'mma drop you off since I'm heading that way anyway. I'm about to slip on some clothes. I'll be ready in a few." he said heading out of the kitchen into his sanctuary while I scanned in the fridge for breakfast. Nothing in here seems to satisfy my need. Walking into the living room, I plopped down on the sofa turning the television on to see what's good on. By the time I settled on a television program Noah walked in looking fresh in his all white tee a pair of light wash True Religion jeans some fresh Jordan’s and a pair of shades to finish the touch. "Are you sure your going to just get Resa because when Tracy see you she going to pull you into her bedroom." I teased. "Let's go." he said without acknowledging my last statement. He walked to the door his keys slinging around in his pocket. I turned the television off heading to the door locking it behind. His Ford F250 sat pretty in the parking lot sparkling a customized teal blue. Opening the door to climb in the fresh new scent still rest in the leather. Once cranked up, the sound of disel rumbled in the streets awakening all sorts of persons and animals.

"I see you covered your bruise up well with your makeup." he glanced at me. "Yea. Didn't want momma cursing me out for letting someone put their hands on me." I said. "I know. But as soon as I see that bitch ass nigga you call a boyfriend he will regret ever touching your face. I can promise you that." he said as I watched his jaw line move constantly. I look away onto the road. "I never told you who did this." I said. "You ain't got to tell me. I'm your brother. I know these things. But if I find out you around him still I can no longer help you Ris. I can't help someone who walks into death. You hear me?" he asked. "Yea. I got you" I said.

The church grounds are packed with cars of all sorts. Noah pulled up letting me get out. "See you later." he said with a smirk. I closed the door behind and stared at the large church building I don't believe I haven't been in a while. Entering into the building many people converse in the halls as a few eyes had fallen upon me. Walking in further I spotted my mother, Charlotte. She was talking to one of her eldest friends. I didn't bother to approach her. As I walked over to an empty seat to wait for her to complete her conversation, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around facing my half sister Aliah.

"Hey." she said pleasently. "Hey." I simply replied back. She is my moms baby girl and proud prodigal child. Liah held many talents that my mom assisted on when she was growing. She is only a year behind me being the daughter of the man my mother ended up marrying. "Its good to see you." her soft spoken voice said. I smiled because although I hold a little jealousy of her and moms relationship, she is very kind hearted. I ended up giving her a hug since we are somewhat related. "When are you going to come chill with me and big bro?" I asked when suddenly the voice of Charlotte interrupted.

"Well it's so good to see you Charisma." she said so formally. "Likewise." I replied. Someone announced the sermon is about to start. "Well let's grab our seats." she said as she took the lead. We followed behind leading us near front row seats.

Fighting to stay up I started texting Rachel and Shelly to see if they were still mad about yesterday. Before I could check their response mom glanced my way giving me such a stern look for having my phone out. I settled back in my seat hearing another song about to be sung. As the melodic voices sooth my heart, one voice stood out to me. I glanced up to my longtime friend who sung solo. You can see the passion she had for singing. It reminded me so much of my brothers passion for songwriting and singing. Her singing touched so many in the audience that it gain an applause sounding louder than thunder.

After the service, my mom was talking to the reverend while Aliah and I continued sitting holding a little conversation. "I plan to come see y'all soon." she said. "Well let me know so I could let Noah know to stack up on food and other stuff. We have a lot to talk about since I barely see you. I want to know if u have a life other than hitting the books for school, playing the piano, and all that other crap." as she laughed. "Yea we do have a lot to talk about. But since momma act like she has a bug around us we will talk when I come over." she smiled then I noticed she was glancing at someone behind me. I turned around and seen Lisa hovering over me without my knowing.

"Lisa!" I said excitedly standing up to give my friend a hug. "It's been a minute." I said. "That’s because once you stopped coming to church you forgot about me." she said sounding upset. "But it's all good because Liah and I have become more closer without you." she said with a slight playful attitude. "Don't give me that because it has not been that long." I replied. "You still have my number?" I asked. "No. Got a new phone. You know how that goes." I replied. "Yea. Well I'm going to write it down for you right quick." I said picking up my purse to retrieve the items. "By the way, not to get your head big or nothing but you have pipes. My god girl you gave me chills today." I said placing my purse back down to start writing my number down. "You know. The lord blessed me with such a talent." she said. "Charisma." I can hear my mom say aloud. "Look like she is ready to go." Aliah said. "She will be alright." I replied. "Hit me up so we could do something." "Alright. Take care and come back soon." she said bringing a smile upon my lips. "I might." and we went our separate ways.

Making it to moms car, we pulled out without a word. Liah sat in the front since I insisted on riding in the back. My eyes glance at the mirror meeting my eyes with Charlotte. "Liah. I’m going to drop you off home ok. Ris and I need to take a ride together." she said staring at me the whole time. Liah didn't say anything but nod. The smooth ride up to her place was filled with awkward silence. It crawled under my skin. Pulling into her driveway, Liah said her goodbyes before entering into the two story home, well actually three when you consider their basement. Charlotte sat there for a moment. "Are you going to sit in the front?" she asked. "Naw I'm good." I said. "Really, you can let me know what you have to say now instead of driving somewhere wasting your gas." I suggested. She didn't respond as she pulled out of the driveway heading into the back of the subdivision where they live. Ending at the park she parked under a big oak tree. She unlocked the doors getting out expecting me to do the same. "Come on Ris." she insisted. I huffed getting out of the car. Locking her car behind, she took the lead in walking as I followed behind so she wouldn't have to fuss any further if I didn't.

"So what's the deal?" I asked. "What is so important that you have to tell me?" I asked. Approaching a bench, she sat down tapping at the extra space for me to have a seat. I walked over and sat down. Before I glanced at her I felt her leg shaking the bench. I looked up to see a slight twinkle in her eyes as a tear stream down her cheek. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't even know where to begin." she said. "I never expected this day to come." she continued. "What? You need to start somewhere." I replied. "Ris from the day you were born I loved you. But your mom never had the opportunity to show how much she loved you." she said causing my mind to come to a blank. "Wait. What you mean my mom? You're my mom." I replied. She shook her head as more tears ran down her face. "No. You're my little sister baby. She died the day you was born." she continued making reality feel surreal. "I adopted you after everything happened." she continued.

"No. Shutup. You're lying." I yelled out. "No Charisma. Will you just listen for a minute?" she asked. "For what? To hear more lies?" I asked angrily standing on my feet. "You have to understand your past because it can effect your future." she continued. "How is that? A lot has already been changed." I snapped. "Just because I am not your biological mother doesn't mean I'm not your mom. I fed you, clothed you, watched you grow into a beautiful young lady. Your physical qualities look so much like my sister it's ridiculous. Even your attitude. It's like she died to start over In a new body. We try to protect you because we fear the past could interfere with the present." she said. "We? You mean Noah knew about this too?" I asked. "I had to tell him because the bastard who killed your mom may be getting out of jail soon and I'm afraid he will come after us. Come to get you." she said causing a mass confusion to inflict me. "Come after me? For what?" I asked. "Its too complicated to really explain but it will be explained in time to come. Look everything I discussed today doesn't change the fact that you are my daughter. You are my blood and I will put my own life on the line before I let you die." she said. My eyes met hers. I could see the honest good from within. “I know…” I replied. “Until then, no mentioning this to anyone. Once word get out, your life could be in jeopardy.” she said. “But why? Why is he after me? If he killed my mom then what‘s the point in killing me?” I asked. “Those are good questions, but in the meantime lets grab a bite to eat.” she stood to her feet. I looked at her crazy because she told me all this crap after 17 years of my life and now I am suppose to accept it and move on? “Can you just take me home. I‘m not all that hungry.”

35Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thanks for the love everyone...Hope you all enjoy.

@Lisa...I'm glad you are back, and I have plans
    for you and Noah Miss BooBoo

36Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

oh my god..
    i love♥ it.!

37Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:42 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

oh my wow !!

first , i love noah [ amazing brother ]

and i didnt see that coming at all !!

add soon mamasz !!

38Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel.

39Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Yay ! Add tonighttt

40Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I promise I was going to add tonight, but my aunt have me working on something for her and the scene I have is still slightly incomplete. Since I have to work tomorrow but is off the next day, i promise to add...thanks for the support you guys

41Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:07 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

that'll do Janae : )

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

42Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Continued

Stepping into the house, I slammed the door shut walking towards the hallway. "Yo Ris. That's you?" Noah asked. I didn't respond. "Charisma!" he shouted. By that time I entered into the bedroom closing and locking the door behind. The bed look so comfortable and just as I thought my body pushed against the soft plush mattress absorbing my body. The nice relaxes state I only enjoyed within a minute was interrupted by the twisting of the knob but after realizing the door was lock a knock clashed against the silence of my room. "Charisma. Open this door." he said in a calm manner. "I don't feel like being bothered." I said aloud taking in everything that took place. I'm still trying to phantom the fact that my so called mom isn't who she claim. The knocking stopped and the once approaching footsteps walked away. My weak eyes had fallen into darkness taking a rest.

"I‘m sprung…Dawg she got me…Got me doing things I never do…" hearing the old song awaken me out of my sleep shadowing darkness over me. How long have I been sleep? The song stopped as I reached for it displaying Roy Luv on the screen. I rolled my eyes in disgust. Once again the phone rung displaying his name on the screen. "What Roy?" I said aggravated and angry. "So it's like that. We have a Lil disagreement and you don't want to talk to me no more." he asked filled with sarcasm. "You crossed the line Roy. You don't have shit to say to me. I don't even want you to apologize after the crap you pulled." I said. "Man baby. You know I love you why you trippin?" he asked while my blood boiled over in disbelief in his statement. "You are so full of yourself. Why don't you continue your life with the bitch you was with yesterday because I don't have time for no foolish child like you." I said hanging up the phone.

Slamming the phone on my bed I slipped off the bed to head in the kitchen. I'm starving. Walking into the kitchen I spotted Noah fixing dinner while on the phone at the same time with Teresa by his legs complaining about something. "Resa." I said excitedly happy to see my beautiful neice. "Titi" she shouted walking towards me with her arms in the air and. A face full of tears and snot running down her nose. "Look Troy. I'mma holla at you later. I'm trying to get this Lil girl in check. Aight." he said hanging up. I didn't make eye contact the whole time. I know he will be able to read my eyes. "What's the deal Ris?" he asked feeling his eyes scoping me out. "Nothing man. Just a long day." I complained. "Yea so what you and ma talked about?" "I really don't want to discuss it?" I said staring at him while slightly gesturing to Resa.

He didn't press it anymore while tending to the meal he is preparing. "Come on Resa. We going to chill in the living room." I said picking her up to place her down to walk as we entered into the room towatch some tv. “What you want to watch?” I asked. “Dora! Dora!” she said aloud chanting it in a cute tune. “Okay. Lets see if Dora is on.” I said grabbing the remote and turning it to a station for kids seeing that Dora was coming on next. “Look like Dora will be on soon.” I said gripping her closer to me kissing her fat jaws. “Dora come on next?” she began pouting. “Stop that. That‘s not cute…” I replied hating when she began to whine.

A knock sounded on the door bringing everyone to silence. “You expecting company?” Noah asked aloud. “No.” I said placing Resa on the sofa while I answered the door. “Who is it?” I asked aloud. “Tracy. Open the door.” she said sounding upset. I glanced in the kitchen to see Noah stepping towards the door. “Get back.” he said opening the door himself to see Tracy barging in like a mad woman. “I told you I was going to be back home later why you didn‘t bring Teresa back home?” she asked angrily. “Don‘t step in my house with that…” he said angrily pushing her back a little. “Yo Ris. Take her in the room.” he instructed and so I did seeing there is about to be a few choice words. Walking down the hallway, the words began to grow obscure only leaving a few choice words to understand. “Fuck!” was shouted out while I entered into the bedroom sliding down on the floor with Resa trying to listen to the conversation.

“Get the hell up out my house with that shit…If I want my daughter to stay over, I have the fuckin‘ right.” Noah said angrily. “Bull…Where was you when I had her Noah? Huh? Out somewhere else. So truthfully you have no say in ‘MY‘ child‘s life.” she said furiously. The conversation continued as I just sat there rocking Resa slightly. Her whining grew into crying while I continuously rocked her. “Calm down…TiTi got you.” I told her. As she calmed slightly, a loud bang caught me off guard from the door.

“Get yo‘ ass out here with Teresa.” Tracy yelled. “Hurry up.” she said angrily. A thump against the wall had stopped all of the shouting Tracy was doing. Opening the door, I seen Noah pushing up against Tracy trying to get her to calm down. “I know what you really came over here for.” he said slipping a couple of bills out of his pocket. “Take your drunk ass back home and get yourself together because I will take her from you. You hear me.” he said harshly in her ear pushing her to the side like she was trash being littered on the street. She stuffed the few bills Noah given her in her bra and slowly walked out stating her last words, “I‘ll be back in the morning.”

Resa was situated on my hip as I walked out of my door seeing the anger in Noah’s eyes. His chest heaved up and down while trying to calm down somewhat. “Noah, I…” he cut my words short. “Watch Teresa for me, I need to step out for a few.” “But Noah…” “Just do as I say. Aight?!” he said walking towards the door grabbing his keys off the hook and slamming the door behind. I just stood there with Resa on my side whining as though she wanted to cry. That’s how I feel at the moment. I just want to burn down these walls to rebuild a new life. But the ashes will still remain creating dust clouds of a new problem. Walking into the bedroom, I grabbed my phone and called Jarren up to see if he could bring us something to eat. I didn’t feel like picking up where Noah left off. No telling when he will return. “TiTi…I want daddy.” she complained. “I know, he will be back.” I assured her hearing the dial tone on the phone.

The first time I called it went straight to voicemail so I called once again hearing a heavy voice through the phone. “Yea…” he said sounding out of breath. “Yo you busy?” I asked seeming as though I interrupted a good thing he had going. “Naw, you good.” he said. “What‘s up?” he continued. Resa began whining, so I sat down on the bed. “You got a baby?” he asked as I laughed. “You know I don‘t. I‘m watching my niece.” I replied. “O. So what you wanted?” he asked. “Can you go to Taco Bell and get me something to eat please. I‘m starving.” I continued. “I know you didn‘t call me for that.” “Yes I did. Now go take a shower because I don‘t want to smell some funky ass girl you was with lingering in the air. You know what I like, with no tomatoes, and bring my lil girl a soft taco. Thanks, I‘ll pay you when you get here.” I said in one breath. “Damn.” was all he could say. “Okay, I got you.” and we broke the conversation.

"Well Teresa. I better change into something more comfortable." I said kissing her jaw as I sat her on the bed and head to the closet. "I want to change." she said pulling on her clothing. "You want to put on some pajamas." I asked her seeing her nod her head. "Okay. Let me change my clothes first. Okay." I said as she continued nodding her head. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a white wife beater I slipped on the items then focused on Resa. "Where is your bag?" I asked her. Her petite body slipped off the bed grabbing my hand and lead me off into Noah's room. It laid across his king size bed. I grabbed it and left out of his room being he hates for anyone to go in there. Bringing her back into my room, I changed her clothing and off into the living room we went to watch T.V. until Jarren came.

Checking the time an hour later, it's now 10:00 when the doorbell rang. Teresa had complained about something to eat so I fixed her a bowl of noodles and off she went to sleep. Slowly easing up to place her down on the sofa, I went to answer seeing Jarren holding up the food in his hand. "Special delivery." he joked. "Oh yea well no pay and no tip." I complained stepping to the side to let him enter. "Well shit. I had some things to tend to. I'm here though." he smirked turning around not knowing how much further to enter. "You can go in the kitchen, but be quiet because my niece is sleep." I said.

Entering into the kitchen right behind him he settled at the island sitting upon the stool and so did I. Grabbing the bag to see my chalupas in the bag, I grabbed on and began to grub. "Mighty hungry aren't you." he teased. I simply nod enjoying my food. "So what's the deal Ris?" he asked. "What you mean? You talking about what happened yesterday." I asked. "Yea that and why you asked me to come over. You know your brother don't play that shit. Where is he anyway?" he asked. "Why? Your scared?" I asked teasing him. "Naw. Just asking." he smiled while I gave him some lip. "Out." I said. "Ok. Well you feeling okay? You ain't pregnant are you?" he asked. "Damn man. No I'm not pregnant. Just because I'm hungry doesn't mean I'm due. I just needed some company. A lot of things seem to be going wrong and all I wanted is a reliable friend who I know will be honest with me." I said. "Well you know I'm here for you always." he said playfully pinching my cheek. Suddenly I didn't feel hungry anymore. “Stop it.” I said folding the paper over my food. Getting up to place it in the fridge, I walked out of the kitchen.

"Where you going?" he asked. "To bring Resa in my room to sleep." I replied. After placing Resa across my shoulders, I entered into the bedroom placing her down and covered her small body with cover. Kissing her on the cheek goodnight, I walked out of the bedroom leaving a slight crack in the door. In the living room, I spotted Jarren flipping through the channels, so I made myself comfortable next to him but not too close for comfort. “So what‘s been going wrong?” he asked not breaking his focus on the television. “Life. Not just what happened yesterday, but everything around me is falling apart and I don‘t know what to do.” I said frustrated at the circumstance. “I think I need to move.” I continued. “Move? You only have a few months left before you graduate.” he said. “I don‘t even care anymore.” “So you going to run away from your problem? Man Ris, what ever is bothering you shouldn‘t have to separate you from your life. If its Roy ass you worried about, don‘t worry I got you.” he assured me. “Yea, but that’s your boy. You don‘t want anything to get in the way with that now do you?” I asked sarcastically remembering when he found out Roy and I was together he didn’t want to have any dealings with me really. “Yea, but I can‘t let no punk ass nigga beat up on you thinking he hard as shit. That ain‘t how I was raised.” he continued.

“You don‘t have to worry about me on that. I can handle my own with Roy.” I bragged. “What? By pulling out a gun on him. That don‘t phase him. We have guns pointing…” I cut him short. “At us all the time.” I finished his statement. “I don‘t see how you run with him. I mean you was raised completely different than he was.” I continued. “Long history. Even though he full of himself its hard to just drop a nigga as much history as we had. Besides I feel sorry for him in some ways.” “You feel sorry for him? It sounds like you contradicting yourself now.” I said finally looking at him fully. “Aight, let me put it to you like this. I seen how this nigga grew up, it ain‘t pretty. When I fell on some rocky shit, he was their to bail me out….” once more I cut him short. “You think you owe him?” “Will you stop cutting me short? I don‘t owe anybody shit. What I was trying to do was help him, but…But…I draw the line when someone who shouldn‘t get hurt. Man Ris, you deserve so much better than that clown.” he said. “Like who?” I asked. “Someone besides him.” he said. “Like?” I questioned him again. “What you want me to say Ris?” I looked at him, as he did to me. He began to smile and look off. “Don‘t do this to me Ris.” he said. “Do what?” I asked. “Don‘t play that shit man…”

The silence grew in the room. I took it upon myself to move closer to him. My lips met the side of his face whispering in his ear. “Like you?” I asked softly kissing his cheek. He didn’t say anything. I continued kissing the side of his face until I reached his lips anxiously waiting for me. Before I could make a landfall he moved. “No Ris.” he said standing to his feet. “No what?” I asked. “I can‘t let you play me again. Fuck that. If the reason why you called me over was to get some action you got the wrong one.” he said. “No Jarren. I was just…” he cut me short. “Look man. I‘ll holla at you later…” that’s all was said as he walked out of the house. Damn, I just ruined it…

43Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I need help choosing two dudes since a lot of the ones i want to use are taken.

Who do you think will fit the description of Roy and Jarren?

Feedback would be gladly accepted thanks...Enjoy Smile

44Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Commenting after I eat. && as for the dudes, I having a mental love affair with Will Demps right now so he could be one of them.

45Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Had to catch up with this one too! lol. Man this story is awsome. Noah's bby mama needs to get her panties out her ass! ughhh she just as money hungry as she wanna be. Nd Jarren know he wanted that! lol. Maybe one of them could be soulja boy, bow wow, omarion lol someone! maybe even chingy.

46Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:00 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey
    Banging add...I read it ages ago but didn't have time to comment
    Well...you could use Chris Brown (lol), Soulja Boy, Shemar Moore, Taye Diggs
    Just to name a few!
    Add soon...I think this is gonna be my last week...I'm due Monday...
    So I'm expecting a day this week till then!!
    Wish me luck...and pray for me ppl!!!! Please

flower

47Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Everyone thanks for the comments and Rachel!!!

The baby is going to be here I can't wait...
    I'mma miss you being on here though but
    I know you will make a comeback cuz you need to
    continue with your stories...But let us know her
    name and I want to see pics Smile

48Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't Sun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Dang...I forgot all about this story. I should continue this also...Smh can't believe I forgot about this lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum