Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6

+6
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

golden07

golden07
Admin

Miss this story. Upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

golden07

golden07
Admin

And gave u a new page

SexyT

SexyT

I will revive it! Lol

QuiQui19

QuiQui19

Add more plzzzz!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Will be adding to everything this weekend!!

SexyT

SexyT

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Kerri10

Whilst listening to what they talking about my mind drifted and I saw Trevor sitting on the balcony. My heart ached and I felt a sudden rush of grief. I began to wonder if I was going crazy because I kept seeing the ghost of my dead fiancée, I talked to him, hell I had sex with him. Was I imagining all those things? How in the hell was it all possible? ‘Excuse me, I’m full. I’ll let you all discuss your plans. John can fill me in later’
‘You ok?’ he asked me holding my hand
‘Yeah, just ate a bit too fast and I need to lie down for a bit’ I smiled at him and walked away towards Trevor.

‘Trevor, I feel crazy. Have I lost my damn mind?’
He smiled the smile that won my heart the first time we talked, ‘no you’re not. I wasn't ready to let you go. We had planned forever together Kerri. Seeing you with another man hurts but I want you to live the rest of your life. I don’t need you to be crying over me all the time. That’s not it. Be happy baby. And know that for the rest of your lives I will always be watching over you and Kandi. You two are the real loves of my life.’
‘Sounds like you’re saying goodbye’
He sighed and caressed my cheeks. His touch suddenly felt cold, not warm like it used to be. But I didn't flinch because feeling it was better than not feeling anything. ‘It is baby. It’s finally goodbye. I have to let you go. I can’t hold on anymore, we can never be together like we wanted. You have a good man in your life now. He will take care of you.’
‘But it sounds like more drama coming our way! You can’t leave us now baby!’ I fought back the tears.
‘But I left months ago baby. You buried my body remember? I’m not really here’ he pointed to my chest, ‘but I’m in here and every time you look at Kandi you will see me’ He rubed my belly and smiled. ‘John and his people will protect you. I’ve done what little I could for you both. I love you Kerri. Now and Forever’
I threw myself into his arms and cried, ‘I love you too Trevor. My first love. I will never forget you’

When I opened my eyes I was hugging myself. I rushed to the room I had slept it last night and cried silently. I just let the tears fall. It felt like I was mourning all over again, only this time I really would never see Trevor again. He was finally gone and I prayed that he was finally at peace.

Sorry for any typos
Laughing

Last edited by SexyT on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total

SexyT

SexyT

I finally got an add in!!!

An escape from the pressures of studies for the exams in 3 weeks!! lol

It's short I know *sigh* but there will be more!!

NAE YOUR UP WITH SECRETS NOW!!! tongue

golden07

golden07
Admin

So happy you added. I loved it. Trevor is gone...he is really gone. John is going to have to fill the void and become a second love in her life that is greater. John may have a lot of baggage but he is so sweet. I can't wait to get another read. Add asap. And I plan to add soon. Working on some adds now.

J'Adore

J'Adore

Trevor's gone:( poor rach. Its gonna be like burying him all over again. I hope john treats her right, but I know he will, or else trev gonna be visiting him lol

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

SexyT

SexyT

Part III

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Kerri14

I woke up and looking around me I noticed it was dark. ‘John?’ I called out wondering if it was still in the mansion. I heard movement followed by a sigh. ‘John is that you?’
‘Hey, you’re awake’ the lights came up and I saw him standing shirtless next to the door.
‘How long I been asleep’ I got up and rubbed my the sleep from my eyes.
‘Well after lunch you fell asleep. It’s 3 in the morning now’
‘SHIT! Are you kidding?’ I couldn’t believe I slept that long
‘Yeah, I mean I guess you hadn’t had a good night’s sleep in a few days’ he walked towards and sat down on the bed. I snuggled closer and chuckled. ‘yeah been a while’
He rubbed my shoulders and kissed the top of my head. ‘I didn’t want to wake you up, but I saved some dinner if you hungry’
‘Oh yes! We’re starving’
I followed him to the kitchen and watch him warming up my food. ‘This is a nice kitchen. Definitely need something like this in my house’ I pulled up a bar stool and tried to climb up. ‘Oh shit!’ I felt a searing pain in my lower belly. John rushed to my side and helped me walk to a chair. But I couldn’t even sit down. ‘This baby cannot be born now. It’s not time’
‘There’s no time when a baby wants to come out. John grab my keys there and get her to a hospital’ Taheeri was standing my the door and she had a worried look on her face, ‘the drama might have stressed you out. Go to a doctor. I’ll check on Bryan then I’ll come by just to make sure no one trying anything. I’ll get my dad to send some people as well’
I couldn’t even talk. The pain was just so bad, john had to carry me to the car. ‘Shit please hurry up John. I can’t take this pain anymore’
‘I’m doing my best Kerri’ he replied quickly starting the car and backing out of the garage. ‘What about Kelly?’
It suddenly hit me that I haven’t even talked to her in a while, ‘call her when I get to the hospital. You will have to fill her in. She will have a million questions’
‘ok I can handle that’ he looked over at me concerned and I forced a smile, ‘it’s ok John, the pain is normal. It’s her only way out’
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 John11

I raced to the hospital, dodging red lights and weaving in and out of traffic. ‘Shit, where all this bloody cars going at 4 in the fucking morning’ I hit the steering wheel in frustration. I finally pulled up at the entrance and rushed to get help. Two nurses followed me outside with a wheelchair for Kerri. Once she was settled in I went to park the car and called Kelly. Kerri was right, she had a million questions but she knew better than the ask them right now. ‘Just get here Kelly, we can talk later’

I ran back to the room they were putting Kerri in, ‘she’s in here and she’s definetly in labour’ one of the nurses told me. There was a doctor with her and he was explaining her early labour. ‘It happens. According to the ultrasound you’re almost full term. So this is completely natural. You have been stressing a bit and perhaps not resting enough. A million and one things can trigger early labour, including sex’ he looked up at me and I’m sure I turned red. ‘Now you’re almost 10cm, you have 4 more left then we can start the birthing process’ he turned to face me once Kerri nodded, ‘can you fill out these forms in the mean time. Nothing else we can do but wait as she declined an epidural. Your lady is a strong woman’
‘Don’t I know that’ I replied smiling at Kerri. She gave me a thumbs up sign before another contraction took over. While filling in the forms I heard Kelly’s voice in the corridor. I peeked out and saw her, ‘over here Kelly’ she rushed over and hugged Kerri and they agreed to talk later.

We sat for another two hours before the doctor announced that Kerri was ready to start pushing. Kelly and I stood on either side. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ears, ‘you got this baby, we’re right here’
Kelly looked at us and smiled, ‘well we most definitely have a lot to talk about’

‘Ok Kerri one big push now’ the doctor started urging her to push. I held her hand and rubbed her back as she pushed and shouted at loud. With each push the doctor kept encouraging her until he finally saw the head of the baby, ‘ok now relax a little and let me turn the baby around to get the shoulders out and you can push one last time’ Kerri took in a deep breath and pushed one last time and the room was suddenly filled with a baby’s cries. ‘Congratulations. Your baby girl looks every bit healthy. Young man here are the scissors’

I looked over at kerri and she nodded with a smile. Grabbing the scissors I cut the cord where the doctor pointed. Within the next five minutes Kerri was holding her baby girl in her arms. ‘She’s perfect Kerri’ I said touching her face.
‘Yes she is’ she looked in my eyes and I felt my heart beating faster, ‘thank you John. Thank you for walking into our lives when we needed you the most’
‘Awww picture perfect moment’ Kelly was holding back tears as she pulled out her phone and began snapping pictures. Kerri and I were gazing into each other’s eyes as Kandi began to breast feed. At that moment, nothing else mattered. My life felt complete.

SexyT

SexyT

So Kandi came earlier than expected!!!!
Baby news is always good news right?
So what do you think is going down next? Will John and Kerri be able to go about their normal lives? How will Kerri cope going back into 'society' after having disappeared for a bit?

More to come!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Finally she had the baby, but all that extra stress ain't over. I know there is more drama to come especially when she makes her appearance again. Love the add...Can't wait to see what is about to pop off.

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 6

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Kerri15

Kandi had made it to three months with no threat from Sasha or any of her goons. I was beginning to think maybe she had left us alone, but John wouldn’t believe that. At night he would check all the rooms on out new place and made sure all the locks were working. When I put Kandi down to sleep he would pace around her room checking the windows. ‘John, don’t you think you’re exaggerating a bit?’
He looked at me and sighed, ‘Kerri just look how long it took Sasha to come at me. If she has anything, its patience for revenge’ He walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders, ‘I won’t be able to live with myself if anything happens to that little girl in there. Before I leave this earth I need to know Sasha is gone’
‘You mean dead?’ I knew that’s what he really meant although he never liked to say it.
‘Yes’
‘Is that the plan you all hatched before I went into labour?’
‘We talked about how to keep you safe and if the need arises, to get you and Kandi out of the country’
My eyes widened in horror, ‘I’m not going anywhere!’
He was getting frustrated with me I could tell, ‘Kerri don’t you get it? My whole world now revolves around you! I need to keep you both safe’
I walked away form him and stood on the balcony overlooking the city. The bright lights were beautiful at this time. I heard him approaching. ‘Kerri please don’t be stubborn. I never said you have to go, I simply said if that is what we need to do’ he wrapped his arms around me and I leaned back onto his chest.
‘I know, I just can’t bear the thought of losing another man. Losing Trevor near damned killed me. I never thought I’d fall in love with another man. Then you came along and turned my world upside down in more ways than one’ I turned around to face him, ‘I can’t lose you too John. I just can’t’
He held my face in his hands and smiled, ‘you won’t’
‘Don’t make promises you can’t keep Wall’
‘I’m sorry’ he kissed my forehead, ‘I won’t bring it up again’
‘Good’ I stood on tip toes and pulled his face towards mine, ‘that’s one promise you can make and keep’ I smiled before our lips met. His arms were around me and our kiss became heated. I pulled him closer as we explored each other’s mouths with our tongues. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back to our bed. John and I hadn’t slept together yet. I always fell asleep on his chest but we hadn’t gotten physical yet. Part of me hadn’t felt ready, but tonight he was all I wanted.
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 John12

I could tell Kerri wanted things to go further then usual tonight and I was ready to finally give her all of me. As I lay her down on the bed she smiled shyly crossing her legs, ‘why you doing that? You know I’m just gon open them’ I smirked at her before pulling off my t sihirt. She sat up as I unbuckled my belt. ‘No baby, let me’ she knelt on the bed and kissed me long and hard, she lowered and kissed my pecks before getting to my belt. With one swift motion my jeans were on the ground and my boxers were begging to be removed. She smiled at me as she teased my dick through my boxers before she finally removed them. ‘Finally’ she murmured as she began to lick and suck my dick passionately. She gripped my butt and to keep my steady while I watched in amazement as my dick disappeared in between her lips. ‘Danm girl’ was all I could say as I felt the blood rushing through my veins and to my dick. She teased my balls making me stand on tip toes and my hands pulled at her hair. ‘I’m about to come baby’ I managed to mutter not knowing whether she wanted to stop at that point or not. An idea suddenly hit me and I smirked to myself. ‘Stop baby’ she looked at me surprised and I laughed. I removed her clothes and got on the bed pulling her with me. She laughed as I teased her and kissed her neck. I manoeuvred her around until she understood what I wanted. With my dick back in her mouth, my tongue got to work on her already wet pussy. It was the first time I ever met a woman who got wet from sucking dick, that’s when I knew my girl was a freak. I could her moaning as she pressed her pussy on my face. I grabbed her ass and made her grind on my tongue. ‘Oh fuck’ she moaned loudly before engulfing my dick once more. I knew I was about to bust but I wanted her to come as well. I lightly slapped her butt cheeks and she began to bounce on my face. She couldn’t take anymore and she knelt up giving me full access. Her hands stroked her breasts as she threw her head back and her hair fell down her back. When she felt she could handle it again she went for my dick once more. She sucked hard and quickly. I knew she was nearing orgasm and I pushed for more. My tongue flicked across her clit as she did the same with my balls. ‘you gonna come with me baby?’ I groaned as I felt her body tense. She moaned loudly when I sucked her clit and inserted two fingers inside her stroking her walls looking for her spot. We kept pleasing each other and the room was filled with sounds from our foreplay. My body tensed up ready for it to reach its peak just as she released her juices into my mouth. I came a second after and she licked my dick clean as I did the same with her pussy.

I smiled as we lay side by side catching our breaths. She signalled that she was ready for the main course by stroking my dick and I was immediately on top of her. I looked into her eyes and I saw nothing but love. She searched my face with her lips and I made my way inside. She was tight and I loved it. Her fingernails dug into my back urging my deeper. When I was all in I began to pump slowly. The sounds she made were music to my ears. ‘Yes baby, harder’ she urged me on and I obliged hitting it hard. I pulled out and flipped her onto back, ass up face down. Without warning I entered her quickly and she shouted into delight. Her hands pulled at the sheets and she moved her hips hitting me back as I plunged deeper inside of her. When she came once more I heard her saying my name but I kept pumping into her until I relieved myself and we collapsed on the bed again. She moved up and she lay her head on my shoulders. I kissed her head and she fell asleep within seconds. Not before I heard her saying ‘I love you John Wall’ softly. I gently pulled the covers over our bodies and let myself drift off to sleep with a satisfied grin on my face. ‘I love you too baby’.

Last edited by SexyT on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

John John John...he knew he did that body right. Girl had me blushing over here reading it kml. Anywho it's not over with. John is right to be over protective. I'm glad to see he loves her. Now it's time to see what's all bout to happen with the crazy chick

SexyT

SexyT

there shall be more!!! *evil snickering*

SexyT

SexyT

thought i'd share my new blog with everyone!!
After you've read my latest add plz visit it and let me know what you think...i did this like YEARS ago and over the weekend I decided to revamp it! Let me know what you think!! It's nothing to do with stories...just a little something i'm doing to keep me busy and it helps get rid of extra stress!! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

J'Adore

J'Adore

No epidural? Girl bye. Not me lol. I'm glad Sasha hasn't shown her face but the longer she takes makes me think she's up to something big.

I'm glad Kandi is okay! And three months at that.

Damn! Rachel had him on his tip toes! Lol I was Rollin in that part lol. But wow wow wow what a come back. Rachel worked John. He wasn't expecting that. I wasn't expecting that! LOl this just gets juicier and freakier lol

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 John13

I woke up to see Kerri had already woken up and she was playing with Kandi. ‘Morning ladies’ I bent down and kissed them both on the head ‘Had a good night?’ I asked Kerri slightly smirking
She laughed and nodded, ‘a very good night indeed Mr Wall’
‘How’s Kelly? Haven’t seen her in a while?’
‘Yeah I been calling her daily but I can’t seem to get through’
I sat down pondering this information. Kelly had to be ok. ‘I’ll try and drop by your old place and see if she’s ok’
‘That would be nice baby. Will you have time? Tell her Kandi wants her aunty’
‘Yeah will drop by before or right after gym’
I got up and started packing my gym bag before hitting the shower. Kerri was singing to Kandi as I got under the hot water and closed my eyes. I need to believe that Kelly is ok. It’s not like her to miss calls from her best friend.

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 Kerri16

John talking about Kelly kind of got me worried. What if something had happened to her? I was so busy in my own life that I had been neglecting my best friend. The doorbell rang disrupting my thoughts. ‘Coming’ I yelled as it kept ringing.
Opening the door I saw Bryan leaning against the door, ‘Oh it’s our morning stalker’ I said with a smile. Kandi started clapping her hands.
‘I gotta come see my niece. Look how happy she is when I get here’
It was true. Every morning Bryan would go for a jog and finish up at our house. He had clothes he kept here so after a quick shower Kandi was in his arms and I was able to take care of myself for a few hours. ‘I swear we gon need a new doorbell soon’ I joked as John walked in and hi- fived his best friend. They laughed as I walked out and went to have a nice hot bath. The tub was filled already and bubbles covered the water. I got in and relaxed. The scent from the vanilla candles were heavenly and I relaxed. I pushed all the negative thoughts from my head. Kelly would be ok.

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 4 John13

‘Man I hope she ok though’ I was telling Bryan about Kelly
‘Well we can pass by the house man’ Kandi was bouncing on Bryan’s leg and she was enjoying every moment.
‘Who knew you were good with babies’ I said laughing
‘Man shut up’ he smiled at Kandi, ‘babies love Uncle Bryan’ he kissed her head and she laughed some more
‘Yeah if you say so. Let me put her down so we can check on Kelly’s place’
I went upstairs and put Kandi to sleep in her crib. Her room was right next to ours and you had to go through our room to get to hers. ‘Baby I’m off. Bryan and I gon pass by your girls crib and see if she not sick or anything’
‘Call me as soon as you know please’ She looked into my eyes and I smiled, ‘damn you beautiful. Can I get in?’ She pulled her head lower and kissed my lips. ‘Depends on how you gon act when you get in’
I was in that tub the text five seconds and she was straddling me. Her breasts bounced in my face and her hips moved rapidly. When I came I put her on the edge of the tub and made sure she was saying my name before I left the house. She was smiling at me as she slid back into the water and closed her eyes when I was walking out of the room also smiling.
‘Man your ass made me wait on you while you were getting some pussy?’ Bryan simply looked at my face and knew
‘Man get your ass in the car’ I laughed ignoring his failed hurt expression.

The drive to Kelly’s house wasn’t a long one, which made I really weird that we hadn’t seen her in a while. I parked my SUV and walked to the front door. ‘Bryan, shit is open’
We walked in slowly, ‘and it don’t smell too good up in here’ he said looking at me with a sad expression. We both knew exactly what kind of smell that was.

SexyT

SexyT

It's a short one...building up the suspense...guess what's next!!! Wink

J'Adore

J'Adore

Oh my gosh! I hope it's not Kelly! It's gonna crush Kerri if it is. As if enough hasn't gon on already. Great add, Kerri nd John just don't know when to quit lol

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww no. Kelly is dead? maybe it's someone else and she just ran away. I hate that Becuz Kerri lost ppl already great add. Add asap woman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum