Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Brand |Manuel and Jas| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand |Manuel and Jas|

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

"Rise and shine." Manuel couldn't help but laugh after drenching Jas with water to wake her up. She fought with the covers trying to get up after thinking she was drowning in a pool. "Manuel!" she was livid waking up to see him still laughing at her. She sat up throwing everything she had on the bed at him. "Are you crazy!" she continued.

Manuel has been her friend since high school and they have been inseparable since. He became her next door neighbor, so they have each other keys for emergency purposes. But this morning wasn't an emergency purpose. "Get up...I called you several times so we can go for our jog this morning. What did you do? Have a one night stand? Did he date rape yo ass or something?" he continued to tease. "No, get out so I can get dressed." she fussed seeing her door slowly closed, but heard the words, "I'm giving you five minutes." Her body flopped back down on her drench bed and she couldn't help but chuckle at her silly friend. "Idiot!" she said aloud before getting up to get dressed.

Walking into her living room, she seen him settled on her sofa eating a bowl of cereal while watching television. "Really. You couldn't go back to your house and eat?" she walked behind him popping him on his head. "You get the good stuff." he said causing her to chuckle. "If you wouldn't be so cheap, you would have some good stuff too." she chimed in. "You ready now?" he asked before slurping the last bit of milk. Getting up, he dropped off his bowl in the kitchen and watched her stretch. "Clean that up when you get back." she fussed. He chuckled. "Come on, lets do this." he met her at the door.

They walked out in the slightly humid air. "It's gonna be a good run...Make you sweat." he said. They both started off walking holding light conversation. "Pick it up." he instructed. Ignoring him, she started jogging leaving him behind. He picked up his pace behind her as they entered the gates of the park. "Come on Mani..." she called his nickname seeing he was slightly lagging. "Shi...I should have waited to eat." he was lagging, so she slowed her pace a bit. "You okay?" she asked seeing he was next to her finally. "Yep.." he said then sprint off leaving her trailing. "You are such a cheater..." she fussed trying to catch up. "Naw, you cheated first.Though we was s'pose to be pat'na's." he kissed his teeth refusing to slow his pace for her. "You're trying to kill me!" she complained slowing down somewhat to get her heart rate back down so she can endure her run. "You asked for this. You wanted someone to push you now get the stepping." he said in his Martin tone. "Keep up." he instructed still leaving her behind.

Reaching the gate of the park once again, she seen him leaning on the post waiting for her. The beads of sweat trickled down her forehead sliding down her neck. "Bout time." he looked at his watch. "You are such a jerk." she stopped finally bending over to catch her breath. "Let's not throw names now." he suggested. "Damn...I don't think I can walk now." she complained feeling her thighs tightening up and calves burning sensation. "Yes you can. You need to walk it out." he said, taking her by the hand to guide her.

Half way back to the house, he got tired of her bickering and complaining so she was on his back carrying her into her place. "You are such a whiny baby. You ask me to help you get in shape and when I do you complain about being in pain and what not. You suppose to feel the burn." he said. "I should have stretch longer or something." she said getting off his back to head towards her bedroom so she can run a shower.

"I'm getting that body right." he teased following behind her. She relieve a deep sigh before turning around. "My body is right.... I receive no complaints on it." she teased. He lift her body up before she could make it to her bedroom. "Put me down Mani..." she fussed. "Who said your body was right? Hmmm..." he dropped her on her bed and began tickling her. She couldn't stand to be tickled and began kicking wildly. "STOP!" she screamed bloody murder, tears streaming from her eyes laughing.

"This should help with your soreness you complained about." he wouldn't let up, climbing on top of her to control her legs. "Come on before you make me pee on myself." she couldn't stop laughing. "Who been seeing this body I been working hard on to get in shape huh." he pretend he was mad pinning her arms down. "You jealous?" she stuck her tongue out teasing him more. He smacked his lips. "Some don't deserve to see something I helped build up. That ass you got came from me getting your squat game right." he moved his hand to pinch the side of her hip and upper thigh. "Stop." she chuckled wigging around. "O and this hidden four pack that's truing to get past that flab...Who helped you get it?" he asked raising her shirt up slightly to reveal her toning stomach. She poked her lip out refusing to give him lead way.

"I asked who?" he started to tickle her again. "Alright...you." her chest heaved up and down trying to catch a break. "That's right. I should tattoo my name so you can be my brand." he smirked getting off her so she can catch a break finally. She raised on her elbows. "Brand me? Boy stop." she got up to the bathroom and started running her shower. "And get you stinky butt off my sheets." she waltzed back in her room slapping his leg. He grabbed her wrist causing her to fall on top of him. "Take it all in. "he hugged her tightly. "Stop. You play too much." she couldn't stop laughing, burying her head on his chest. Tho he was a bit sweaty, his sweet scent lingered through his clothing.
They laid there for  a moment, taking in the silence after all their horse playing. "What would your girlfriend say if she seen us like this?" Jasmyn asked. "Hmmm..What girlfriend?" he questioned raising a brow. "What you mean what girlfriend?" she said up questioning her friend. "Pshhh...she been history." he scoffed as though it was no big deal. "What? When? You just telling me this?" she sat up on his chest.

"You knew it wasn't going to work out between us." He poked his bottom lip out. She laughed because she told him it wasn't going to last. "But what about these 'men' you be talking to. Hmm..." he raised a brow. "Don't start with me. You know I don't talk to anyone. The only person I share my bed with is smoochie." She pointed to her stuffed bear he had brought her a long time ago when she had a bad breakup with one of her ex's. "You be cuddling with that thing?" He asked chuckling. "Some nights." She admitted. "Do he hug you like this?" She asked scooting her up to hug her small frame with his. "Maybe." She laughed. "He give you kisses too?" He smirked. "So now you trying to get personal?" She teased causing him to laugh.

He began kissing her with sloppy kisses all over her face. "Eww Mani...St..." she couldn't get the words out. His lips met hers, then suddenly parted. They both stared at each other like what happened. Jas sat up, feeling a shock wave between them. "I better take a shower." she immediately got off of him and went in her bathroom. As soon as she was about to close the door, he was leaning against the door frame staring in her bright brown eyes. His finger raised her chin, kissing her smooth plump lips yet again, this time more intimate and filled with meaning. She allowed a moan to slip out. He took that as an acceptable sign.

Her door crept open as she loosened her grip. His hands cupped her face pushing her body back in the steamy bathroom leaving their tongues to mingle with each other. She finally broke it. "Mani...What are we doing?" she was confused with mixed feelings. "Something I should have done a long time ago." he admitted to his attraction to her. She bit the bottom of her lip looking down feeling similar emotions. He raised her chin and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. He smothered her lips yet again, pulling her tighter in his grasp. His loose pants held a hidden secret. A growing member that lightly greeted Jas.
He stopped their kiss to stare at the beautiful ebony beauty before him. Her coils were soft and curly. His fingers slipped around the girth of her shirt, raising it over her head. Her body gained goosebumps, because little did he know she didn't share her body with anyone other than her previous boyfriend. His fingers cuddled her smooth delicate skin around her waist, pulling her in to leave subtle kisses along her neck.

"Can, I shower with you?" he still wanted to get permission from her although he was taking it there. A simple nod allowed him access. He smiled, kissing her lips yet again. She grabbed the end of his shirt, tip toeing to pull it over his head. His body was banging. She knew he worked out, but now she was able to admire the results of his obsession. She bit down on her lips, gliding her hand along his chest. "You like?" he asked with a big grin. "Don't be feeling yourself too much. You a'ight." she teased.

"Be right back, go on ahead and get in the shower." he said quickly dashing out the door. "I can't believe this." Jas said aloud, undressing herself and getting in the shower that began melting away the debris of sweat left on her body. A soft scent lingered in the air and Manuel made his way back. He grabbed his condoms not realizing he was actually going to put them to use. He got undressed then slipped in the shower to see Jas backside in view. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in snuggly. She turned around, allowing his sweet lips to greet her. Pinning her back against the shower tile, he suckled on her plump breast. Her hands played in his smooth black hair that. He suckled on her pebbles letting his hands massage her back side.

She felt intoxicated by his touch wanting to feel him deep inside her love box. "Wait...What about..." she began to say, but he grabbed a hold of what she was about to say. She took it from his hand tearing it open with her teeth. "Damn girl. You a pro." he teased. She chuckled as he watch her place the condom on his full grown member. He grabbed her wrist to guide them around his neck, as he grabbed her thighs up allowing her back to kiss the wall. "I'mma help you stretch out today." he teased. The tip of his head slowly entered her wet walls, feeling the tightness surround him with love. Jasmyn moan sang above the continuous shower flow. "You feel so good." Manuel dance Jasmyn's body up and down. Her legs wrapped around him securely, her arms around his neck pulling his face in for his lips to muffle her sounds he was producing from her.

Lifting her thighs a little higher, he found her g-spot. From his grunts to her moans, they created a duet of pure bliss. She gyrated her hips with every push he gave until her legs grew weak, body began to lose control..."O gawd...Mani..." she was fighting her urge to melt on him. "Give it to me." he said in her ear, letting his arm wrap around her waist and the other on the wall as they continued dancing as one. She couldn't contain herself releasing her floodgates passing through the waters as her love left her body. Manuel slowed his pace, biting Jasmyn's neck leaving love marks on her neck. Once more he sped up finding himself ready to share his love. His grunts sang in Jas ears letting her know he was reaching his peak. From his sounds, it turned Jas on yet again and she could feel herself gain another spell over her body.

"Jas..." Manuel couldn't make it all out feeling Jasmyn's warmth again causing him to react this time. "Don't put me down." Jas enjoyed his connection with her. Manuel cut off the shower. He lift Jas's drench body over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" she asked feeling a sudden chill over her body. He smacked her butt before landing her wet body on the bed. Tender kisses went from the top down to her swollen box where Manuel devoured it like he haven't ate all day. Her body haven't react to such love making since her first time.

"Your my Brand now huh?" he asked teasing her from their previous conversation. "You are so dumb." she laughed. She kissed his lips, then bit his neck leaving a mark on his light complexion. "Now your my brand."

Last edited by golden07 on Fri May 22, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Re: Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 10:39 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sorry for typos...lol

3Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Re: Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 11:08 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

OH MY GOSH JANAE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY CANT STOP SMILING! I JUST CANT!

You hit so many real-life scenes i cant believe it! I HATE being tickled and he loves to tickle me. like i give up after 2 seconds lol

we've been together since high school

i do squats & i hve a flab over abs XD ha! i was so surprised! i ws like janae been spying on me lol

& his "Get to steppin" martin quote had me dying! i lovvvee martin

& the dumping of water...we do tht too XD

Oh I lovvveeeddddd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the best!

thanks nae!!!!! i cant say how much i loved it enough lol

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

4Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Re: Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 11:11 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

It was just perfect! Iwas wondering why you called it brand but girrl i know na! hahahaha

so awesome i swear!

5Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Re: Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 11:20 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kml. Girl that is funny. I'm no spy. Lol. But glad it was realistic. Had me cracking up at work when I was writing it. I can't stand being tickled either. Ooo no lol

6Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Re: Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 11:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kml. I sure didn't know what I was gonna call it but after I wrote that line about brand I said yep that's gonna be the name. Lol

7Brand |Manuel and Jas| Empty Re: Brand |Manuel and Jas| Fri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Kml. Girl that is funny. I'm no spy. Lol. But glad it was realistic. Had me cracking up at work when I was writing it. I can't stand being tickled either. Ooo no lol

being tickled is the worst! like...low key, if a robber tickled me, i'd be done with lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum